Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 10, 2017

News on Youtube Oct 25 2017

it's gonna happen I think it's gonna happen to guys I actually think it's

gonna happen

you need to stack it back up with pebbles move you'll see it's a crappie

nibble delivery mechanism which it is hear me it will be Redemption I catch a

bluegill on this stupid piece of Hotel garbage the bane of my existence one of

the worst decisions I've made but I already started parts 1 & 2 I gotta

finish it let's get it closed up well let's get another close-up of this look

at this look at this what is that stupid I don't care if I catch a 3-inch blue yo

honestly it's probably the only thing I can catch with this to keep it from

falling apart that'll be the best fish I catch today fish on the garbage Oh

mister missed

Madame Sharma garbodor so many times so many times

fish on fish on Hotel lure fish on

Hotel lures gone it's over it was a little tiny bass

For more infomation >> Homemade Fishing Lure FAIL - Stupid Fishing Lure Challenge - DIY Hotel Room Fishing Lure Part 3 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B: Racial Incident At Hotel | TMZ Live - Duration: 3:18.

WE'RE DEFINITELY MOVING ON TO

CARDI B. AND WHAT WENT DOWN IN

AN ALBANY HOTEL ROOM THAT GOT

HERETIC -- KICKED OUT.

CARDI HAS A DIFFERENT STORY FROM

WHAT THE HOTEL AND POLICE ARE

SAYING BUT IT ENDED WITH HER

STORMING OUT OF THE HOTEL AROUND

2:00 A.M. WITH HER STAFF AND

CLEARLY NOT HAPPY.

>> [BEEP] [BEEP]

[BEEP] [INAUDIBLE] [BEEP]

CHARLES: SO HERE'S WHAT LED UP

TO ALL OF.

THAT A NOISE COMPLAINT.

THE HOTEL SAYS THERE WERE

SEVERAL NOISE COMPLAINTS ABOUT

CARDI.

SHE'S -- SHE'D PERFORMED IN

ALBANY THAT NIGHT AND THAT THERE

WERE SEVERAL NOISE COMPLAINTS

ABOUT HER ROOM OR ANOTHER ROOM

THAT IS EITHER ATTACHED OR RIGHT

NEXT TO HERS.

WHEN THEY WENT TO CHECK IT OUT,

SUPPOSEDLY THEY SMELLED

MARIJUANA SO THEY CALLED POLICE

TO HELP KICK THE STAFFERS AS

WELL AS CARDI B. OUT OF THE

HOTEL ROOMS.

HARVEY: SHE FEELS IT WAS RACISM.

REGAN, GO BACK TO THE VIDEO FOR

A SECOND.

THEY REALLY THREW HER OUT FAST.

LOOK AT HER SHOES.

I THINK SHE'S WEARING SLIPPERS.

SO SHE MADE A HASTY RETREAT OUT

OF THIS HOTEL.

AND BY THE WAY, KNOCKED THE

COFFEE OUT OF HER FRIEND'S --

RAQUEL: THAT WAS HER ROAD

MANAGER.

CHARLES: SHE'S PROBABLY TICKED

OFF AT THE ROAD MANAGER.

HARVEY: IS SHE MAD AT HIM?

I CAN'T TELL?

CHARLES: SHE IS.

SHE SAID GET OFF ME WHEN HE

TRIED TO CALL HER DOWN.

>> I KNOW SHE CLAIMS RACISM BUT

PEOPLE WERE SMOKING WIELD IN THE

HOLE HOTEL ROOM AND YOU CAN'T DO

THAT.

RAQUEL: NO, SHE SAID NOBODY WAS

SMOKING WIELD, THAT SHE HAS

ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST SMOKE WEED.

NOBODY ON HER TEAM DOES.

SHE SAID IT WAS TOTALLY

FABRICATED.

HARVEY: IT'S 1:30 IN THE

MORNING.

WHY WOULD THE HOTEL KICK HER OUT

JUST BECAUSE?

RAQUEL: SHORTLY BEFORE THAT SHE

WAS GOING IN ABOUT HER OFFSET SO

MAYBE SHE WAS CRYING OR UPSET

ABOUT THAT WHOLE SITUATION

BECAUSE THEY BROKE UP FOR A

COUPLE OF HOURS THAT NIGHT.

HARVEY: SO THEY'RE GOING TO

THROW HER OUT BECAUSE SHE'S

CRYING IN A HOTEL ROOM?

>> MAYBE SHE WAS ON THE PHONE

ARGUING.

HE WAS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

OFFSET, WHAT ARE YOU DOING,

TRICKY?

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

OK, MY DADDY AND ME WERE ALWAYS

-- ALSO GETTING INTO IT.

SHE CLAIMS THAT SHE WAS SLEEPING

BUT I MEAN, OFFSET, I KNOW WHO

THE AMIGOS ARE, HARVEY, I'M WAY

MORE HIP THAN YOU, THANK YOU.

HARVEY: I'M NOT GOING TO OFFICE

DEPO TO FIND -- PICK A -- TAKING

For more infomation >> Cardi B: Racial Incident At Hotel | TMZ Live - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B Got Ejected From a Hotel | TMZ TV - Duration: 1:49.

That's Rapstar cardi be hot as fish grease after getting kicked out of an Albany Hilton at 2 a.m.

And why us security got a call to her room because there was loud noise there was some sort of altercation

And they kicked cardi and her whole team out of the hotel

You got who's being prejudiced and

Picking on who they thought there was no Kiwi and you got the wrong one

She said that they they thought they smelled weed and that they were the only black people on the floor

No, they basically say. Oh, we black people yes, but according to cardi

No one in her group touches marijuana pot weave we do not smoke

I could get we could all get drugs has nobody smokes police went and they said that they had no

Evidence that there was any weed in party B's room you can throw blunt down a toilet though, and then it's gone

So what's the point here?

cardi thinks the staff of the hotel is racist and she also just know the value of a good cup of coffee with video of

her when she's like walking out, and she's like knocks like the coffee out of like her friend panic I

Would be so mad if I was her friend so they were like venti coffees no it was venting coffee

Oh nice. You incredible suck-up try that copy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét