Oh wait you need to get my phone. Yeah, because I asked yeah, we're doing the question is not actually driving here. We are
Okay hello everybody welcome back to my channel today, I'm doing another drive with me. I haven't Sofia obviously
And the way I bribed him into filming this with me
It was I'll take him to McDonald's if he filmed it with me so instead of going to the gym
I'm going to McDonald's this week the annoying thing about filming with two people is obviously what I'm driving
I'm something more like this, so I'm kind of not in it so yeah. There's that anyway. We're gonna go to
McDonald's in Willoughby probably means nothing to you guys
Yeah, but yeah, I asked you guys on Twitter some questions, so yeah
Okay I
Haven't read through the reply so like I really don't know what kind of vibe you guys are
All so, I'm really sorry if you can hear
Rain on the windscreen I think that might be quite loud. It is actually raining right now
Yes unlike the Infiniti the jordan says favorite location well what that would be non in the past
I would say my favorite day. Actually I called a vlog like our best day ever and that was when we went to you
Manchester building
Cafe
I was thinking hard rock up. It's a flyers which one
that
Was yeah Tom and I have this thing where if we're in a city where there's a hard recovery we go to the hardware
Because there's not very many like in this country
Any apartment and then there's this one and?
so on
Yeah
I get range that's funny. Actually you said I'm saying when we went to cloud 23l and started Oh
Actually, yeah, yeah 23, what were you thinking when I said about building?
Who's right anyway yeah, right
Yeah, yeah, that was my favorite, but home
I know if it means the probe just before that reading this next one right Bethany says who wears the pants in the relationship
Ah, we've had a whole debate Bob
This is like a whole video on who wears the pub and we both agreed. It was me I would argue it
Because you know that I'm row I'm so sorry if you can hear the rain noise guys, that's just like England visiting
Actually last week or something it was she's sunny. Yeah, you did actually say that did you watch it?
No, but like when you went back to school afterward. She was like why is the Sun so sunny
Anyone ever says
Do you try and keep your relationship private, and if you do is it hard?
You can't really
How do you mean you mean in time? I you I'm throwing in terms of school in terms of me playing online
School in terms of school do we keep it private?
Mom she knows
Yeah, obviously. I don't think do you think
that is hopefully does it no no because I got a lot of comments being like you can really tell the
Yeah, like I don't think it's true at the beginning it was
Obvious to me okay to start with I what I said, I would like to get info, but now it doesn't bother me
I think it's like I think we have a decent balance between like because I don't think I fill them all the time
Lena
I think I do you feel my always asking like is it okay? Yeah, yes, like I just got a camera
Oh, I never do that
Georgette says when did you realize that you liked each other? I read that question actually
This is the only one that read before before I filmed
Our psychic Collins answered bar is gonna be different to my own how much you're up there
I don't actually know I'm channeling when I actually realized
I genuinely do and you know I meant like it's a style about its kind of his thing on the graft
Yeah, basically for those of you that don't we met at prom which was last year
June last year and it was our
Year, and I believe as prom but before that we'd been a separate school
So we hadn't like
teachers before that
Straight away afterwards or like messaging on Facebook a little bit because we night dance together through the night. I have to me
No, it doesn't it sounds nice. I think does a nice summary of how we mad yeah
Yeah, it's not like I just saw your Facebook profile for here you a bit like we don't sticker that and I
Yeah your keep it yeah
Yeah, well to be fair to me
It was my friend for those a sleepover after prom and they were like just do it just messaging messaging messaging mystery or nothing
And I was like okay, I'll messages blame like a rodent
Says how did you get together what like actually get together?
Which is a shopping center family? What was the place was it called breather lounge 3 belongs awesome
Valentine's Day
me on the plane tragic music
They actually wear motherland like Titanic and tragedy tragedy
But like steps and then like a bit of upper and then randomly Titanic playing
Yeah, they were obviously like bummed out by their to work Valentine's Day nice
I tried to make a really tragic, and then we walked back to yours. Yeah, we would be home and then
awkward question yeah, it's such a horrible question
We might only go out with me like that's such a we are because really people you like already together
Nothing chained in there after you'd asked the question for this does my composure stop in the balls to actually ask
Natalie says if you could have one of the other thing one of the other features
What would it be your cheekbones? I would pay money to have cheap earthly
Although very Tribune said no wait my cell phone you won't hit this off no
I just I like it curly like really yeah, but my honey. Can't wait, but yours is really Carolyn mine's like the bobbin cover
Yeah, I got ice breakers. It's like shorter if you know how it'd probably look like they're
Amanda says who's the better driver you are
I'm gonna say me. I disagree. I think you're the best Parker
Mama, you're better at keeping a level head, but I think in terms of being in the car
I feel safer in my own car because you pay you get carsick. Okay. No. I don't mean it like that
I just mean like because you've only had your car we do feel quite Jolteon the clutch so like stopping and stuff
It's a bit like yeah sometimes, but I think eventually you will be better. Yeah, but right now
I think I'm yeah, you're more experienced in your this person doesn't have a name. It's just up nightmare hair
What is the craziest thing you've ever done together like you're crazy, it's funniest memory
Yes, doesn't like like yeah, actually general. It was really weird. This wasn't just a listen to me
this was a group of us, but one time I don't know how to explain this we went to like a
Ukrainian
Educational theatre think that's probably too crazy
It was so good, but weird yeah, we thought we were going to like like a music use yeah like a baton
And then we went if I'll link the vlog down below. It was a whole freedom festival. Yeah, it was really good
Oh, we were like are we high like what we didn't really imitate her own legs. Hi, yeah
I'm gonna try it great
She looks like he was gonna be sad we would that way the conference Richard and Toby as well
There was the vlog it was too late
That's one of the weirdest things I've ever done
Funniest yeah tie them and to go, but he loves
At home, I would serve when I was asked the King said you was head back several supers do oh?
Yeah, we had we'd kind of funny
I think
Yeah
Clever Young says favorite thing about one another that kind of links to those they don't you know just Tekken be able things
Yeah, okay. Yeah, what is that car doing?
I forgot this was a dual carriageway. No mine really yeah. I was like why the driving on the wrong side of the road
My favorite thing about you
Can I be like shallow or do I have to be like I'm complaining that you're like really caring
Okay, answer to think it's like physically your hair is my favorite thing because I just really like you have but also that your office
But like mainly you have second. I don't know you can't be quite sweet look at it. You can be it's like coming this way
Come back, you know you're not sweet when you ignore me for FIFA like
It's not as we could be for anymore you can't keep using that second week
You
Probably I can't like a confident you are everything
Tom come on how much do you know me know like some things obviously like a nervous right?
But like other things like the YouTube and stuff like you've got so much confidence to actually do it like I wouldn't have the confidence
To do I think it's wrong
People say that cuz if they know me like you know I'm not no because you're confident confident in doing this yeah
But you know that it's reversing at me over the last year. Yeah, yeah
But it's still like impressive how you can still keep out and you haven't tripped in despite
What some people have said like I think that's really impressive
Thank you. I would not rap my confidence as I know with some things obviously you are like a nervous wreck
How are you birth we're doing well, thank you
Last one it's not tear tear why we'll go with ten yeah potato, baby
What one thing irritates you the most about each other?
Am I in the box? I'm not am I yeah?
Things ever sent me about you. Thank you probably okay
But sometimes
basically it Tom is sometimes known for being like a
Bit immature, but like I know that you're not like that because when we're on our own he's not immature
He doesn't act like a four-year-old
enjoy
Like mature, thank
My life I do agree that
Can be really mature in our case you can't have a laugh, I think that's a good balance then sometimes
It's like you need to know when to not be having a laugh, and you still
Okay, I just like to enjoy myself. You're just a boy so it's fine success
You can be equally as mean to me no
No, that's not that doesn't bother me anymore some I don't know like sometimes you can be very very clingy I'd say at times
Just sometimes, it's funny
How no like not in a bad way like you always want to see me which is a good thing?
But like sometimes dive time
We're both very busy people yeah, and I do enjoy seeing you obviously you just don't just sometimes good
I'm glad like how obviously want to like
See you like as much you're taking a hue
You think I don't understand that you're busy, no, I know you hate you understand. It's just obviously like thing everything
I don't think that's me being annoying that and that's just life being inconvenient fact that we are so so busy people
It's not like your father search we both
Just do such different things, and we both do a lot of the difference it lets go and play football all the time
But literally at least five days out of the week you playing football. I don't mean like playing with this Mets
I mean that for team give it to be fair like oh no
No, you won't even be up in the morning anyway understand there. I'm Ali are you?
Get into that age where I can't lie in it's really much the monday one dozen inconveniences
Yeah, you have to explain yourself, buddy
Don't believe me. Yeah, you putting me on tax, but yeah, oh
Yes, that's really awkward notes alright. We look love it so much, art. We have a miniature
We are having a chapter xix tunnels no no I know what you mean
You just didn't work
But we are gonna go and get my Donald's now and have lunch and then Tom needs to be back in an hour
He'll be all right
Yeah, but yeah
I will see you all on Saturday with a weekly vlog which will include some more footage
And then I will see you on Sunday with a vlog from my party, so you're definitely got any more times
anyway, yeah basically
I'll see you on Thursday on Saturday and Sunday so subscribe if you're not already you can follow Tom on social media
I don't ask you to set it up. Here you to do this
You know anyone people think oh, he's probably in it for the likes
Anyway yeah, we're gonna go get my Donald. So yeah, bye
Ha
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét