Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 10, 2017

News on Youtube Oct 12 2017

- So it depends upon what you're having done.

I mean, there's not a generic thing

that says how much is a car.

Well, it depends what kind of car, right?

So, do I need new tires, do I need a radiator,

it depends what you're having done.

There's surgical fees,

but there are also anesthesia fees and facility charges.

So those are broken down based on time estimates.

I'm going to, very efficiently, execute your surgery,

but the time is very predictable for those procedures.

Some people take a little more time of course,

I'll take the time if you need,

but anesthesia and facility charges

are broken down by 15-minute intervals.

Now, an eyelid surgery,

the surgeon fee's the same

whether I take an hour to do it

or I take 37 minutes to do it or 46 minutes to do it,

the procedure is how my practice prices things,

not by duration of the surgical procedure.

So, I don't wanna be non-transparent,

but we have a very transparent process.

A patient comes to see me,

they're goint to get a quote for liposuction of their flanks

and a tummy tuck,

but the main way if you're probing only for price,

then come and talk to my coordinator.

But there's also the after care has got a value.

There is the intraoperative discussions,

there's the post-operative management,

all the things that go along with you

that are not simply the price.

It's also what they call the service too.

So, I'm a very service oriented person,

I wanna take great care of you after surgery.

For more infomation >> How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost? - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Can I Afford? | Chapter 2 - Duration: 1:54.

[ Music ]

So now that you know what kind of car you're in the market for, let's talk affordability.

That is so responsible of you.

I'm not just the carefree, happy go lucky guy you're used to. I have a responsible side too.

When you're planning how much you can afford, a good rule of thumb is keeping your maximum monthly payment at no more than 20% of your monthly take-home pay.

Plus, consider the total cost of ownership, not just the price for the vehicle you choose.

Don't forget to include other expenses such as insurance costs, gas, routine maintenance and repairs.

And those little tree air fresheners, they don't grow on trees.

Those extras can add up.

You'll also need to consider insurance premiums and depreciation.

Really? Tell me more.

Well, for example, sports cars are typically more expensive to insure, and certain vehicle brands tend to have significantly higher resale value.

After you've done some calculations, you should have a pretty good idea about how much you can afford.

Remember to set a budget and stick to it.

When you're at the dealership, it's easy to be sold more car than you need, so remaining clear-eyed and adhering to a budget will keep you from buying more car than you can afford.

Knowing your budget and understanding the other ongoing expenses will help you determine what you can comfortably afford each month, ultimately preparing you for those exciting sales negotiations.

Now you're getting ahead. Negotiations are still to come.

Sorry, that's my rugged, devil may care side popping up.

Yep, rugged. That's what I call that.

Hmmmmm

What's up next?

Mhm I don't know

Oh.

Where did that come from?

For more infomation >> How Much Can I Afford? | Chapter 2 - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Did Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Know About the Harvey Weinstein Sexual Assault Claims? - Duration: 0:48.

How Much Did Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Know About the Harvey Weinstein Sexual Assault Claims?

Was it a cover-up? Powerful Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein has faced much backlash this week as allegations of sexual assault have surfaced from many well-known Hollywood actresses.

However, its Ben Affleck and Matt Damons behind-the-scenes roles that have the world wondering how many people kept their mouths shut over the years? . Get all the details in the clip above! .

Dont miss E! News every weekday at 7 and 11 p.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét