Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

News on Youtube Feb 27 2018

If you're happy happy happy clap your hands | Super songs | Simple kids songs TV

For more infomation >> If you're happy happy happy clap your hands | Super songs | Simple kids songs TV - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Past Simple v. Past Continuous - Learn English with Julia - Duration: 2:54.

Hello! Now let's look when to use the past simple v the past continuous.

The simple past or past simple is formed by taking a bare infinitive

or an infinitive without "to" and adding "-ED" to the end.

However there are many irregular verbs

and some regular verbs also have spelling changes before adding the "-ED" to them.

I listen : I listened

we add the "-ED"

I complete

I remove the silent e

before adding the "-ED"

I completed

And an regular verb such as "teach" becomes "taught"

Now we use the past simple for finished actions

I booked my flights yesterday.

For actions in a certain moment, at a certain time in the past.

I spoke to him an hour ago.

Or when we are referring to a specific action or event.

I went to the US last summer.

We can also use it for a series of events .

First I did this then I did that

When do we use the past continuous or past progressive?

First of all how is it formed?

We use the auxiliary "to be" in the simple past / past simple

"was" or "were"

and we add the present participle or "-ing form"

I was listening, you were swimming.

So please watch the video on the spelling of the present participle or "-ing form"

We use this tense when we want to focus on the length of the action.

When this action is happening in the middle of something else

When it also takes place at a particular moment in time in the past.

So here are a few examples containing the signal words "when" or "while"

I was reading when you rang.

They were sleeping when we were driving.

Be careful here because depending on the

tense you choose where the past simple or past continuous

these two options mean two very different things

when I arrived you were preparing lunch

that means that when the person arrived the other person was already preparing lunch

the second option however means that the arrival prompts the other action

when I arrived you prepared lunch - you started preparing lunch only when I had arrived

so be careful there

get some practice and

thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Past Simple v. Past Continuous - Learn English with Julia - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

My Simple Slideshow :) - Duration: 3:43.

It's turning out just another day

I took a shower and I went on my way

I stopped there as usual

Had a coffee and pie

When I turned to leave

I couldn't believe my eyes

Standing there I didn't know what to say

Without one touch we stood there face to face

And I was dying inside to hold you

I couldn't believe what I felt for you

Dying inside, I was dying inside

But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

You said hello then you asked my name

I didn't know if I should go all the way

Inside I felt my life have really changed

I knew that it would never be the same

Standing there I didn't know what to say

First time looked away when I whispered your name

And I was dying inside to hold you

I couldn't believe what I felt for you

Dying inside, I was dying inside

But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

And I was dying inside to hold you

I couldn't believe what I felt for you

Dying inside, I was dying inside

But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

One hello changed my life

I didn't believe in love at first sight

But you've shown me what is life

And now I know my love (I know it's coming right)

And I was dying inside to hold you

I couldn't believe what I felt for you

Dying inside, I was dying inside

But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

And I was dying inside to hold you

I couldn't believe what I felt for you

Dying inside, I was dying inside

But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

For more infomation >> My Simple Slideshow :) - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to make paper bird with simple folds by Art House | DIY for origami paper bird - Duration: 10:03.

https://www.infolips.com/

How to make paper wolf

For more infomation >> How to make paper bird with simple folds by Art House | DIY for origami paper bird - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

mehndi designs for hands | mehndi designs for full hands,mehndi designs for hands simple and easy - Duration: 1:37.

arabic mehndi designs

For more infomation >> mehndi designs for hands | mehndi designs for full hands,mehndi designs for hands simple and easy - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

muggulu border designs || simple and easy border designs || side designs for kolam - Duration: 1:55.

Now you are watching Border Designs

Border Designs

For more infomation >> muggulu border designs || simple and easy border designs || side designs for kolam - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

5 simple habits that guarantee weight loss - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 5 simple habits that guarantee weight loss - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

creative and easy designs with 5X1 dots || muggulu designs with dots || simple kolam designs - Duration: 2:57.

Now You are watching Mugullu with dots 5x1

With dots 5X1

For more infomation >> creative and easy designs with 5X1 dots || muggulu designs with dots || simple kolam designs - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

creative and easy designs with 12X2 dots || muggulu designs with dots || simple kolam designs - Duration: 3:28.

Now You are watching Muggulu with dots 12X2

With dots 12X2

For more infomation >> creative and easy designs with 12X2 dots || muggulu designs with dots || simple kolam designs - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Paper Flower Wall Hanging: Simple Home Decoration Idea | DIY Décor Ideas 2018 - Duration: 5:53.

DIY Paper Flower Wall Hanging: Simple Home Decoration Idea | DIY Décor Ideas 2018

For more infomation >> DIY Paper Flower Wall Hanging: Simple Home Decoration Idea | DIY Décor Ideas 2018 - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

5 Simple Stress & Anxiety Relief Tips - Ask Doctor Jo - Duration: 13:43.

hey everybody it's Doctor Jo, and today I'm going to show you five ways to

relieve stress and anxiety. so let's get started.

And before we get started, if you haven't subscribed

already, make sure and click on the subscribe button down there. so one of

the five ways to help relieve stress and anxiety is using this really cool free

app, and I'm going to tell you all about it, but let's start off with some

breathing exercises. so the first thing is going to be breathing with your

diaphragm. some people call it belly breathing, but this is just a great way

if you're stressed out if you've got a lot of anxiety to help calm your body

back down. so the reason it's called belly breathing is because you're

basically breathing with your belly. so what I like to do is place one hand over

your chest and one hand on your belly. the hand on your chest shouldn't move.

when we breathe normally, we kind of breathe with our chest and it

rises and it comes back down, but we don't want to breathe here for breathing

with your diaphragm, your breathing with your belly, so when you breathe in, your

belly comes up, and then coming out. so just really nice deep breath and you can

see that the top hand is not really moving just the one at the belly. some

people also kind of like to place their hands on the belly one on each side, so

you can feel your hands kind of opening up and closing.

so either way is a great way a lot of times you need that kind of visual

feedback because learning how to breathe with the diaphragm it's sometimes really

hard at first, especially if you breathe up in your chest area a lot. but it

really just helps kind of relax the whole body. so you don't have to do it

for a long period maybe just one or two minutes, and then that's just going to

kind of relax everything for you. so the second thing is just going to be

some yoga type exercises. those are really good mainly the stretches. And my

favorites, as you know, are the upward dog and the downward dog. so these are really

great just because it stretches more than one thing. a lot of times when we do

stretches, we'll just focus on one thing. so when you go into the downward dog

you're gonna put your heels down on the ground. so you want to try and keep your

heels down and your hands down. so if your heels are coming up like that, you

might need to change your foot position. but the higher up you can come and keep

those feet flat on the ground. it's getting a stretch and your calves, and

your hamstrings, and your shoulders, and even at your hips. so this is one that I

really really like besides just that it's named after the dog. so maybe hold

it for about 30 seconds, take a little break, do that three times just to kind

of reset the whole body. so getting that nice stretch. if you can't get your heels

all the way down like mine, that's okay you can come up a little bit, but the

goal is to come all the way down. if you need to kind of pedal your feet back and

forth, you can that's great to do as well, but I do yoga on a weekly basis, so it's

pretty easy for me to get my heels down. If this first time you're doing it, then

it's probably not gonna be super easy. and then the upward dog is gonna be

coming over this way. this time your toes are going to be flat on the ground and

again your hands are kind of where your shoulders are. so maybe up a little bit

like that. you want them to be pretty even and then lift your chest in your

head up. so again this now stretches the front of my legs,

it stretches my core, it works my shoulders a little bit as well, so this

is nice good stretch. it is a little bit tough so if you need to come down on

your legs like this you can, and then stretch this is all

more of a cobra position, but if you can come all the way up, that's really just

gonna help relieve that stress and anxiety. so it's a great way to kind of

relax everything. And the third way to help relieve stress and anxiety is to

use an app to track all of that, and the folks at Welltory sent me, well they

invited me to try out their free app, and so just clicking on here you can see

that there's a whole bunch of cool stuff to try out, and what it does is it

measures your energy, your stress, and anxiety levels through the light on your

camera phone. and so basically you just place your finger over it, you sit kind

of nice and calm and comfortably, and it'll take your measurements. and it's so

cool because I know for me a lot of times I might not know if I'm stressed,

or have a lot of anxiety. sometimes you're just pushing through and you

don't really know. and so this here you can see shows you how focused you are,

shows you how much energy you have, what your stress levels are, and things like

that. so this is really cool to help keep track of it. and what I really really

like is for a lot of you all that have asked me questions of things like, when

should I do my stretches and exercises, should I do them in the morning ,should I

do them in the afternoon. it's really a hard question to answer if I don't know

you because it's a really it's different for everybody, and so sometimes people

perform better in the morning or in the afternoon. so what's great about this app

is you can test that out. so you can do maybe five days of measurements once a

day and do that. do your stretch in the morning. take the

measurements. see what your results are. and then the next five days just

measuring once a day, do your stretches and exercises in the afternoon. take your

measurements and see where your levels are. so see if you're performing well or

if you have a lot of energy. if it's decreasing your stress levels. and so

that will help you know is it better to do in the morning is it better to do in

the afternoon. and you can test this with anything. you know if you're a student

and you get stressed out when you're studying and stuff, and when should I

study. this is a great way to still do that same thing. you can test all these

things out just so you can have better body awareness and perform better. so

that's what I really like this. you can also put in your blood

pressure measurements, so it'll give you even better readouts. so the the free

version is really cool because you can check all those levels and keep track of

that, but they also have a pro version which they allowed me to try, which is really

cool because then if you want to know really a lot about your body and help

become more aware of these things, it gives you a lot of data. you can go to

your desktop and it has these charts and graphs that kind of show you how it's

going, and it's really easy to read. and they even have these awesome programs

that one of the programs that I watched was talking about taking the

measurements and then seeing which part of the day is better for you because

it's really different for everybody. for me I'm a morning person. I got to get it

done in the morning, get myself going throughout the day, and I have been it I

have those energy levels. but some people actually do better if they do at the end

of the day because they're stressed out after work and they need to kind of

de-stress. so this is super great to do if you are more aware of when you're

stressed out then it's better because sometimes you don't feel that and

sometimes you don't know that you need to take the time to do the stretches and

exercises and breathing techniques. and so you can even see here where it gives

you the measurement details which is really cool because it shows your heart

rate variability, which is how different your heart rate level is per each day or

each measurement and this is really important because that helps regulate

your stress. like if I'm always at about 55 beats per minute, which is what I'm

usually at, then measure is it one day and I'm up to like 70 or 75, and I

haven't done anything, then I know something is kind of out of whack. so

that one's a really good one, and then I'm not going to go through all of them,

but it talks about your nervous system, and your heart rate, and your blood

pressure, and a whole bunch of things, so it's really good to become more aware of

what's going on. and so let me show you the desktop really quick because those

are show you the graphs and this has the programs in it too which is really cool.

so I already have it opened up you can see here what is. another great component

of the pro version is you can link your data to like your fitness whatever

you're using to track your fitness, like a fitbit

or your Apple watch. for me I've got mine set up to my Apple watch, and so anything

that's tracked on there it plugs it in here. so you know what's going on and I

like this because once you take the measurements, it'll ask you a couple

questions of like when you took it, like before you ate in the morning after

coffee, after a run, stressed out at work, and so it puts all of that into account

too of knowing how you are in the day and what you've done. so again I'm just

going to show you a couple quick of the the graphs you know stress for stress

index. energy versus capacity. and so it puts it out on a nice graph it's easy to

read. you go in take some of these programs in these classes and it helps

you read these and helps you figure out how to cope with that stress and anxiety

and ways to help decrease it as well. so you can see here there's a lot of the

classes and the courses, and so it's really great lots of great information

if you're feeling stressed out and you really want to know more about your body

and become more body aware. that's just going to help you be more healthy in

general. so if you're interested in getting the Welltory free app or the

paid version, make sure and click on the link up here. the fourth way to help

relieve stress and anxiety is isometric exercises. and isometric exercises are

basically when you're contracting the muscle, but you're not actually moving

whatever you're contracting. and the reason this helps relieve stress is a

lot of times if you hold stress, specially like in your neck and your

upper back, the muscles get really tight and if you contract those muscles if you

push them into something you make those muscles contract even more. when you let

go, a lot of times it will relax. so what I like especially in the neck area is

just doing some side bending and rotational ones. so if with side bending,

basically what you're doing is the movement you'd be taking your head over

to the side like this, but you're gonna put your hand here so you're not

actually moving, you're pushing into your hand. so your head's not really going

anywhere but I'm pushing into that side bend position three to five seconds.

nothing too long, and relaxing and then just switching over to the other side. so

you're not necessarily pushing as hard as you can when you first start doing

these. you want to maybe put 20% of all you have and then if you feel

okay then do 30% and then go up from there. but doing about five on each side

just pushing in. again this is the motion that I'm doing, but I'm just pushing into

my hand activating these muscles. so if they're tight I'm squeezing them and

then when I let go then a lot of times that will let go of the muscle to let it

go. that stress where your hunch those shoulders up and then it's gonna relax.

also a good one is a rotation with your neck and your head. so if you're turning

this way, same thing you're just blocking it. so this is the motion I would be

doing, but I'm pushing into my hands. so again holding for that three to five

seconds. I can feel those muscles tightening up, and then as soon as I stop

they let go. so it's just a really nice way to get especially those neck muscles

that hold a lot of stress the neck and the upper back to relax. and it is really

more effective than you would think it is. sometimes you might feel a little pop

in your neck, but as long as it's not painful, just a little pop that you feel.

it might be a little weird, that's just your body readjusting the

spine. so that's pretty normal if you feel pop as long as it's not painful it's

okay. so you can also do that with your lower body too if you're a little

stressed out. you can just if I'm going up this way, I would just push into my

hands for about three to five seconds to get those hip flexors. especially if

you've been sitting all day, these might be really tight, so if they're really

tight and stressed out, just pushing into your hand again going this way about

three to five seconds doing five on each side. that's really going to help relaxe

because a lot of times, you know if you're sitting all day you have a lot of

time to stand up and stretch those are gonna get really tight as well. and so

then the last thing that's a really good way to help relieve stress and anxiety

is just to lie all the way down and try and stretch from head to toe, fingertips

to your toes. and so I'm gonna do that now. so I'm gonna lie down and just show

you that full whole body stretch. and as you can see, I'm so long I don't even fit

the whole screen. those are my goalkeeper arms up there, but what you wanna do is

just push your arms above your head, point your toes

all the way down. get a big stretch. you can pull your toes up into that flex

position as well, that's gonna tighten those muscles a little bit. so some

people like I'm pointed you can you can hear some of my pops and my joints or

just pulling them up this way, but just taking some nice deep breaths and push

as hard as you can. and that's just a stretch from head to toe. you can hold it

for 30 seconds. you can do short ten-second ones, but just do that three

or four times and it's just gonna let all that stress go. so there you have it.

those are five ways to relieve stress and anxiety. so if you're interested in

downloading the Welltory free app, make sure you click on the link up there, and

if you want a deep dive really and to see what's going on, you can also get the

paid version up there. so check that out. and don't forget to subscribe by

clicking down here. and remember, be safe (have that body awareness), have fun, and I

hope you feel better soon.

For more infomation >> 5 Simple Stress & Anxiety Relief Tips - Ask Doctor Jo - Duration: 13:43.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream? | Super Simple Songs - Duration: 2:03.

Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream? | Super Simple Songs

For more infomation >> Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream? | Super Simple Songs - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Hacks to Lighten Dark Underarms in Just 2 Minutes - Duration: 2:21.

do you feel embarrassed because of your dark underarms or armpits are you scared

of raising your hands when you are wearing sleeveless top dark underarms

can be embarrassing and frustrating the good news is that a few natural remedies

can help to lighten those pits in no time to prepare this miracle remedy we

need rice floor baking soda tomato and essential oil one rice float

rice floor acts as a natural scrubber it helps to polish away the dead skin cells

to make the armpits a few shades lighter instantly 2 baking soda baking soda also

known as sodium bicarbonate helps to reduce the Melbourne productions to

lighten skin tone in armpits naturally baking soda also acts as an excellent

exfoliator for removing dead skin cells and mutual eyes in the body order 3

tomato Tomatoes is a good source of vitamin C which is at another excellent

natural bleaching agent for skin the combination of tomato with baking soda

may helps to make the underarms skin tone appear more even and brighter for

essential oil essential oil for dark underarms is highly beneficial as it is

a good source of vitamin E the vitamin D content helps to moisturize and promotes

healthy skin cells and even protects the skin from bacterial infection which can

darken the armpits let us see the making of this miracle remedy add 2 tablespoons

of rice flour in a bowl to this add 1/2 tbsp of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of

essential oils now extract the tomato juice and add 2 to 3 tablespoons finely

mix the ingredients well to become a thick paste apply this mixture directly

to your dark underarms using a brush or any other scrubbing product scrub this

mixture for two to three minutes and rinse it after a few minutes you can see

amazing result in first use itself thanks for watching this video for more

videos like us and subscribe to get latest updates and notifications click

on Bell icon for any credits and suggestions feel free to comment in

below comment box

For more infomation >> Simple Hacks to Lighten Dark Underarms in Just 2 Minutes - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make a Simple GIF in 2 Minutes | PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL - Duration: 2:26.

You won't believe how easy it is to make a GIF or a GIF, whatever you want to

call it. I'm going to show you how to make this "Christmas tree effect" over

here in just a second. Now let's open a new file, I'm going to stick to my 1080px

square, like I always do, you can add whatever size you need. What

you need to know is the before and after of two frames or what's between them if

you have different ones (like I have in this example) in order to create each

separate frame in Photoshop. So one frame for me in this example would be a text

layer with one color palette and a background. I've just repeated the same

process for other different colors palettes make sure you duplicate the

initial pair of layers if you want the text to be in the same place. These two

layers must be united or blended in one layer in order to create one frame one

way to do this is to select the two or how many you may have click right and

choose Convert to Smart Object just remember once the layers are merged you

won't be able to edit them anymore unless of course, you undo the action.

Now go to windows select the timeline and check Create Animation make all the

layers visible and then select all by clicking on the first layer and press

CMD or command on a Mac it might be ctrl on Windows, I'm not sure, and pressing the

keyboard select the last layer so you can see the drop down after clicking on

the far right icon to select Make Frames From Layers. As you can see here

my first layer is the last in the Timeline - to change the sequence again

select all frames by clicking on the first and by pressing CMD and clicking

on the last frame and let go click again on the same icon to select Reverse

Frames, select them all again as I've said moments ago to add two seconds

delay to all of them at once. You can play around and add

different settings depending on what you like, now go to edit Export > Save for Web

and Devices make sure you have GIF or GIF selected in your settings and press

save. Thank you so much for watching! Don't forget to subscribe or like this

tiny GIF tutorial! See in my next video!

For more infomation >> How To Make a Simple GIF in 2 Minutes | PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Super Strong Super Simple トレーラー字幕付 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Super Strong Super Simple トレーラー字幕付 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

5 SIMPLE Ways to PLAN to SAVE with America Saves Week! - Duration: 4:48.

Wisewood: Top o the mornin' to ya Smart Money Commanders…this week is very special!

Zander: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... It's America Saves Week and it is so fun!!

Sparky: Hey, hey, hey...I don't get it…America Saves what?

Sparky: My Legos, baby seals? So what are we saving anyway?

Candi (laughing) wow, Sparky, that's a really good question.

Candi: But wait until you hear what the answer is – it's AWESOME!!

Zander: Yes, yeah, yeah I went over the the America Saves website and I found all kinds of simple ways

my family can save more MONEY…I had no idea there was so many SIMPLE ways to save.

Candi: Wow!

Sparky: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah...there ARE lots of ways

Wisewood: Aye!

There are over 50 simple ways to save $50, $500 or even $2,000 in ONE year.

Candi: Wow - Yikes! And you know what?

I used to think that saving money meant I had to give up EVERYTHING I liked

and NOT have ANY fun…but that's not the way it is at all!

Wisewood: Aye, Candi – you are so right!

With just a few simple changes today, you can see your savings start to grow.

Zander: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah - you SURE can! You can see it grow really fast.

You know what? It just takes a little planning and commitment.

Wisewood: Aye and, you'll never know when you'll need it.

Sparky: Oh, yeah, yeah Right Zander! You know what?

When my dad lost his job, my mom worried about paying our bills…

...and you know what? But they had saved some money ahead, so we were A-OK.

Zander and Candi: Wow!!

Sparky: Yeah, yeah, yeah...and you know what?

Having some money in savings really really helped us when we needed it.

Candi: (Waves Pom Poms) yeah!!

Zander: Yes! You know what?

I made a little chart you can see down below

that shows 5 simple ways you can EASILY save $2,000 in a year!

Wisewood: Well done Zander, well done.

Even if you do just one or two of them, you will save hundreds of dollars this year.

Candi: Yes, my mom packs lunch every day for my Dad and they save lots and lots of money…

and Daddy says it's so much healthier too!

Sparky: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what? I save ALL of my change in my change jar

and BOY my saving jar is getting SO full already!

Candi: Wow!!! (waving pom poms) Yippee!!

Zander: And you know what? We have a pajama party

where we watch movies at our house once a month

and we have popcorn, lots of laughter and we take turns picking the movie.

Candi: Yeah, we do that too and it costs SO much less

than going to the movie theater…

Zander: And I bet you have JUST as much fun too, huh?

Wisewood: Aye...Well done Candi and Zander, well done.

With just a little planning, anyone can be a better saver.

(Candi wave pom poms and Zander and Sparky nod)

Wisewood: So Commanders, you can all head over to the America Saves website at the link below

and check out ALL the simple ways that YOU can save.

Candi: WOW! Yes, and stay tuned later this week when more of your puppet friends

at Ruby's Troupe will show you better ways to SAVE (money) together - as a FAMILY!

Everyone: Oh yeah, yeah...so...remember,

when America Saves money…everyone wins…start small and Save BIG! WooHoo!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét