Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

News on Youtube Feb 28 2018

You know, I never thought I would be able to buy a house while being in grad

school. Like that just doesn't compute, but with this situation,

I'm gonna tear up.

It's allowing me to do both.

I'm getting everything I want.

I'm Jason. I'm Kristina, Jason's wife. I'm Edwina, Christina's mother.

And we just CoBought our home.

Like I mentioned earlier, he's a teacher and I'm gonna be a mental health

counselor. So not, you know, very high-paying jobs but, you know, we're not

willing to do jobs that we're not interested in in order to make more

money. Meanwhile my mom, she was going to retire

and when she retired she knew that she

wasn't gonna be able to pay a mortgage anymore.

And we, you know, we're never going to be able to, not never, but it would take us a

long long time to save up for a down payment independently. So, we were kind of

able to all get what we want, by my mom contributing all the down payment to a

co-living situation and then my husband and I we're covering the mortgage, so my

mom is retired without a mortgage, and we were able to buy a house; get into the

real estate market way sooner than we would have been able to otherwise.

It was a win-win. Win-win all around.

Win-win-win I should say. Yeah.

Yeah, we didn't even know if we could afford to use legal services. So that's why I

was excited to connect with you, Matt, and and everyone else at CoBuy.

Because, number 1, you guys were able to guide us through a lot of

of the same process, for free, but even more than that

I loved the positivity, instead of

discouraging us from pursuing this,

you actively encourage people to smartly

consider their options in terms of join ownership,

and creative buying solutions.

All those bad scenarios

that can happen, we constantly talked about a head of time, I think,

when we all decided that we wanted to CoBuy.

Even if a group of people aren't sure

that they want to proceed

I think going through the CoBuy process would be a

really good way to learn about all of the ins and outs, all the considerations

that need to be made.

What I valued most about CoBuy was it helped open up my

mind, and it forced me to think about scenarios that were uncomfortable that I

didn't want to think about and wouldn't have thought about if it wasn't for the

CoBuy questionnaire, the online questionnaire.

Are you glad that we forced you to think...

Yes! I am. Some of the questions

were a little uncomfortable but I'm glad that I did it, yes.

And I feel

much better coming out the other side.

For more infomation >> CoBuyer Highlight: How a Family Purchased a Home Together in Port Angeles, Washington - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Subway Surfers Washington DC vs Temple Run OZ Kids Video Cool Games for Kids iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 10:42.

Subway Surfers Washington DC vs Temple Run OZ Kids Video Cool Games for Kids iGame Kids Cartoons

For more infomation >> Subway Surfers Washington DC vs Temple Run OZ Kids Video Cool Games for Kids iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

WA LOTTO numbers Feb 26 2018 - Duration: 1:45.

WA LOTTO numbers Feb 26 2018

For more infomation >> WA LOTTO numbers Feb 26 2018 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Patient Stories: Carol | Aesthetic and Family Dentistry of Washington - Duration: 1:48.

Carol: I've been a patient here, both at the old practice site, and this site.

I know they were ready to leave, so of course I followed them.

I chose this practice because my friends have been coming here.

We all come here, there are about 11 of us in this family constellation who came, and

I was maybe number four, or five, and I've been coming ever since.

I have found Dr. Obholz to be very attentive.

She explains what needs to be done, she doesn't do things that don't need to be done.

She's reassuring, and she's great, I love her.

Your whole health depends on dental health.

I have been taking good care of my teeth for a long time, so she's continuing that good

care.

Some of the procedures take more time than others, and some of them are less fun, but

there are things here to distract your attention, so there's video if you want, or music if

you want.

My dental hygienist has me come at regular intervals, not just twice a year, which would

make sense, and my insurance likes, but at more frequent intervals because it's better

for my teeth, and I know that.

So, reluctantly I started to be a Waterpik user, I had not, I had resisted for a very

long time, and now I'm a convert.

Prevention is really important, that's why I'm more willing to invest more often than

a six month basis, because I believe that as a result of doing that my teeth will be

better, and I'll be healthier.

For more infomation >> Patient Stories: Carol | Aesthetic and Family Dentistry of Washington - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

2/27/18 8:25 AM (550 W Washington Blvd, Chicago, IL 60661, USA) - Duration: 15:01.

For more infomation >> 2/27/18 8:25 AM (550 W Washington Blvd, Chicago, IL 60661, USA) - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Donated President George Washington Portraits - Duration: 2:03.

[Reporter] Hanging up history, the South Carolina Masons have donated a portrait of

President George Washington to every school in Beaufort County.

[Carole Ingram] Thank you very much for the opportunity for us to have one of these beautiful portraits.

[Reporter] The organization presented the portraits during a ceremony at Beaufort Middle School.

It's all part of the Masons put George back in our school project. [Sam Turner] Originally in 1932

there was an order that it be a George, picture of George Washington in every

school through the years those pictures have disappeared for one reason other

and we just thought it'd be good that he was our first president, first

commander-in-chief and also a Mason. [Reporter] Beaufort Middle is excited to be

displaying their portrait in the school's media center. The principal says

the first president was a lover of the arts, something the arts infused school takes very seriously.

[Student] George Washington was the first to foster an independent American art culture.

[Carole] History tells us that George Washington not only was the

father of our country but also the father of the arts in our country.

Beaufort Middle School is an arts integrated school so we feel like it's

quite appropriate that we have a portrait of George Washington who was

the father of the arts for America and had a heart for the arts. [Lydia Capps] As a school

we look up to that and build off of that and are very glad that's what we have

for the first president because we are an arts integrated school and we put art into many things we do around the school.

[Reporter] The portrait program is also raising money to help research a cure

for a serious disease. [Sam] the proceeds off the sales of the portraits goes to Juvenile Diabetes research.

In April of 2017 we donated over forty-thousand dollars

to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. [Reporter] The Masons are on a mission to donate a

portrait to every school in South Carolina. So far they have given more

than five hundred.

At Beaufort Middle School, Ron Lopes Beaufort County School District.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét