Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

News on Youtube Dec 31 2017

How Much You Should Walk to Lose Weight

Understanding Weight Loss

Exercise is something we'd all like to do.

But, actually making the move to get outside and walk to lose weight is a completely different matter.

Walking is enjoyable for most people, easy on your joints

and one of the safest forms of exercise.

Many people find they can stick to a walking program long term which is essential for weight

maintenance.

Today I would like to answers your three questions.

First, how much you should walk to lose weight?

Second, How Long Will it Take Me to Lose 20 Pounds?

And the last one is, How Often Should I Walk?

Let's start with how much you should walk to lose weight?

If you plan to lose 20 pounds by walking alone,

try to burn at least 250 extra calories during your walk per day.

For example, if you weigh 160 pounds you'd have to walk at least 40 minutes per day

at a pace of 4 miles per hour to lose ½ pound per week.

I hope you understand how much you should walk to lose weight.

How Long Will it Take Me to Lose 20 Pounds?

At a weight loss rate of ½ -1 pound per week, it will likely take you at least 20 weeks

to lose 20 pounds.

Losing weight at this pace is safe and will help you keep the weight off long term.

To accomplish a weight loss of ½ - 1 pound per week

try to burn an extra 250-500 calories per day by walking.

If you find you're not burning this many calories by walking alone,

simply reduce your calorie intake through diet in addition to walking.

How Often Should I Walk?

If you're a beginner, start by walking 3 days per week for at least 15-20 minutes.

Gradually increase the frequency and duration of your walks until you are walking 30-60

minutes per day,

most days of the week.

To help keep your walks enjoyable try alternate walking indoors with walking outdoors,

watching television during your walks, or listening to music or a book on tape with

headphones.

For most people it's not walking they dislike, but becoming bored during the walk.

Work walking into your regular routine and make it

a priority.

For more infomation >> Walking For Weight Loss: How Much You Should Walk to Lose Weight - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Feeding My Betta Fish (What And How Much I Feed My Betta Fish) - Duration: 4:27.

hey y'all welcome back Mandy with my hectic life pets here where we talk

about all things pet and pet related and today I wanted to share with you what I

currently use to feed my betta fish so it is always best to try to give your

betta a varied diet and your fish in general so I wanted to share with you

some of the different products that I use to feed my fish and how I prepare

them and how frequently I feed them so for my dry foods I usually use the new

life spectrum community fish and my Omega one of freeze dried blood worms

and for my frozen food I really like the freshwater multi pack it has four

different types of foods in there so that way it doesn't take as much space

up in my freezer so it does have a large variety of foods in it some of the cubes

are going to be the freshwater frenzy emerald entre spirulina brine shrimp and

bloodworms so when I am preparing the pellets then I usually pick out a few

pellets then I soak them in the chlorinated water for about 30 minutes

once I'm done soaking them then I will usually drop them into my net to get the

water out and then dump the pellets back in to my container after I've prepared

the food then I'll usually use a pair of tweezers to grab out just a couple

pellets now I usually feed about one to three pellets per betta fish depending

on the size of my fish and I use the pellets to feed my fish on most days now

preparing frozen food is super easy I just pop a cube and

my container add some de chlorinated water and wait for it to thaw this

process usually takes about 10-15 minutes so I usually try and break open

a cube when I'm cleaning up the kitchen or making dinner or something I prepare

all my frozen food pretty much the same way not just with my bloodworms it's

really easy and a simple process it just takes a little bit of time for the food

to thaw out now that our frozen food has thawed out

I'm gonna take my net and rinse that off and I'm just going to flip the net over

and drop that into my container and now we've rinsed off all the nasty excess so

we can feed our betta now I'm just taking my tweezers and plucking out

about two bloodworms and dropping them into the tank for the

betta fish now when I'm feeding my mixtures then I usually take just a

small amount on my tweezers that's about the same amount as like maybe two

pellets would be so then we're just going to go ahead and plop that in or

the betta to eat okay so that's pretty much how I feed my betta fish I do try

to vary their diet and alternate between different food sources I did not add how

I prepare my freeze-dried bloodworms in this video I already do have a video for

that which I will put a link in the description below but that is pretty

much all there is to feeding my beta's that's all for today's video if you

liked it please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel where I post new

videos every week thanks for watching guys bye

For more infomation >> Feeding My Betta Fish (What And How Much I Feed My Betta Fish) - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

How Many Times Did They Say "Edowādo?" [V.2] - Duration: 8:54.

(SEED Mode activated)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét