Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

News on Youtube Dec 31 2017

The 6 Things No Strong Woman Will Ever Tolerate In A Relationship

"Men themselves have wondered.

What they see in me.

They try so much.

But they can't touch.

My inner mystery

…. I'm a woman.

Phenomenally.

Phenomenal woman, That's me."

Maya Angelou's poem Phenomenal Woman is an ode to all the strong women in the world.

It exudes confidence and oozes charm, just like the wonderful women who turn heads.

She is not afraid of being alone because she finds solace in solitude, so if you are in love with her,

you've got to understand and respect her.

She knows her worth and will not settle for less ever.

If you don't treat her good, she'll bid goodbye.

Here are things that will turn off any strong woman:

1.

YOU CANNOT DISRESPECT HER.

EVER.

"Respect is a choice.

Whatever choice you make makes you.

Choose wisely." ― Roy T. Bennett

Respect is the most important thing in any relationship, and a strong woman won't have it any other way.

She listens to everyone and values their opinion, even if she does not agree with them.

So, if you disrespect her or anyone else's opinion, it shows your lack of understanding.

On her first, date she will notice minute details like how you treat the waiters, the cab driver or the security guard,

and if she sees that it is not as she had expected, then she'll vanish in no time.

2.

TRY TO DOMINATE HER AND SHE WILL OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOU

Sounded harsh, didn't it?

But to a strong woman, equality is everything.

She despises gender stereotyping and will not tolerate it.

Don't think even for a moment that she is submissive and will fulfill all your demands because you feel entitled being

a man (patriarchy is redundant to her).

So you can expect her to cross oceans for you if you do the same, and if you don't she won't even cross a puddle!

3.

MANIPULATION WILL NOT TRANSFORM HER MAGICALLY

She is a strong willed and independent woman who has certain boundaries that you better not break.

You cannot manipulate her to extract a 'yes' from her 'no'.

She will leave no stone unturned to do things for you, provided it does not jeopardize her freedom.

If you coax her to do something that she does not like, you are basically triggering her to call it an end.

You cannot subjugate her.

4.

NOT VALUING HER WORDS

Some people just listen to reply and not understand.

Then there are arrogant or ignorant people who do not want to hear what others have to say because they feel they know

everything.

If you're one of them, hard luck, because an intelligent woman knows the value of her words and would expect you to pay

attention.

She is always upgrading herself by listening and learning new things.

If you can't do the same, you have no place in her life.

5.

NOT SUPPORTING HER GOALS AND AMBITIONS

She's a woman with big dreams and works really hard to achieve them.

If you cannot support or motivate her, do not pull her down because then you are just a toxic person to them.

If you don't believe in her abilities, she will not be able to grow and the relationship cannot thrive on negativity.

6.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO EXPRESS YOUR EMOTIONS

A strong woman wants a man who will make her feel special, someone who feels lucky to have her.

She has her own space and will let you have yours provided there is communication.

Everyone loves to be appreciated by their partners, and if you do not treasure her, she will leave you.

No one can read your mind unless you speak.

Like Lear said "Nothing will come of nothing."

For more infomation >> The 6 Things No Strong Woman Will Ever Tolerate In A Relationship - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

আদরিনী সিরিয়ালের রায়ান কোন নায়ীকার সাথে প্রেম করছেন? | Gourab chatterjee love relationship! - Duration: 1:13.

News Bangla 360

For more infomation >> আদরিনী সিরিয়ালের রায়ান কোন নায়ীকার সাথে প্রেম করছেন? | Gourab chatterjee love relationship! - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

RELATIONSHIP x RELATIONSH*T | Why I Moved Out | ANN LE - Duration: 11:36.

For more infomation >> RELATIONSHIP x RELATIONSH*T | Why I Moved Out | ANN LE - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Relationship Advice for Single People - Duration: 4:37.

So tomorrow Instagram is going to be filled with photos of couples as it strikes midnight.

And it's gonna suck. What's up, watchers?

It's Jo and today's video is gonna be something a little serious. In case you missed this little detail in my

Reintroduction video: I have never been kissed. I have never been kissed. I have never been asked to a school dance.

I have been single my entire life. Middle school Jordan would tell you this is a travesty.

I'm 20 years old and no one has kissed me something must be wrong. Do you know how much energy

I wasted wishing that my life would be a teen romance movie?

It's a truly exhausting amount of brainpower and time that I will never get back.

It's really difficult growing up and seeing TV shows and movies and just seeing all kinds of stories where

two people end up together and

that's just not happening for you. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that I'm over it.

I am clearly not. It sucks. That's the only way to put it it sucks.

It's also really difficult when you express

wanting to have that kind of love and people say, "Well, no, your family loves you and, no, your friends love you."

Those aren't the same thing.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you those are the same thing because, no, they're not and it sucks

to feel like you're not wanted the way that we're told

everyone is. Let me explain it to you

this way: The Greeks had this concept of six different kinds of love,

like agape love for the love of humanity or philia love between friends. That is different than

eros which is romantic love, love between lovers.

But there's still another kind of love in that mix that I want to talk, about the reason for this video is -

A name that I'm going to butcher -

Philautia?

Basically it means love for the self. In this instance, self

love is not the body positivity kind of love that I preach. Instead, this self

love is working on the relationship with yourself. How would you date yourself? You shouldn't accept garbage love

because you just want there to be love. You know, as much as I love it,

Instagram is going to be pain-in-the-butt tomorrow. /my timeline is just gonna be flooded with

couple midnight kiss photos, but there's gonna be other people who are gonna see that and feel lonely.

And I want to validate your experiences. I wanted to make this video for you because

I -

I never had this

There is one thing that I am sure of and that is you should not accept garbage love

just because you want a significant other. Just because you want someone to be there

it doesn't mean you should accept less than what you're worth.

Do you know what I've done while Prince Charming's off stuck in a tree somewhere?

I've consistently been on Honor Roll and Dean's List, gave six years of my life to a demanding as at Hell sport,

became editor in chief of my high school newspaper, written too awful books, earned miy Girl Scouts Silver Award,

became house manager of my chapter, made a whole bunch of videos and films, and

probably the most important and the one that I'm most proud of I

have been happy. So, either this video was a big help or a real downer, and I'm sorry it was so divisive, but I

really wanted to help out all the people who were kind of like middle school Jordan and just

felt really empty, it's -

It's not a way to go through life, and I want to help normalize that

it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen

and if anyone gives you flack for being twenty years old and having not had a kiss, they're just a garbage person

like.

Sorry. That's rude, and

your feelings are valid.

That's kind of the bottom line this.

If you feel lonely, your feelings are valid, and I want you to work on the relationship with yourself,

so that way you can help yourself because

that's the relationship that matters the most.

Cool?

All right cool. I have absolutely no idea where this video is actually going to go because I only scripted about half of it

But hopefully it was enjoyable, and if you did enjoyed it, like it and share it to help other single people like me.

If you want to see another one of my videos, here's something that YouTube thinks that you'll like and

I am back for winter break.

So, if you want to see more videos when school is like *Click* not a thing you can subscribe to my channel right around this area

Here. Remember, everyone: Agape Love.

laters!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét