Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 8, 2017

News on Youtube Aug 29 2017

um I'm not sure what this brush is for but I wanted free shipping so

Hello everybody itsTeodore here and today I'm gonna be making this video it's like

a get ready with me type of video not so much of a reaction video for anything

the typical videos that I usually do but this is like a get ready with me so here

so here yah go this is my everyday look I don't have

mascara on and I don't have I shadow on and that's just because my eyes get

irritated really easily I can't see sometimes because my eyelashes on the

bottom get stuck to my eyelashes on the top and irritates me the whole day and I

don't want to look like a panda bear this for the most part is what I do

find out after as you can tell my face is fresh I just woke up and this is how

my face looks like when I just woke up and I figured I should do this in

natural lighting so I have the window right behind me or in front of me in

front of me it's right in front of me and I'm gonna do my makeup I think it's

better that way so that you guys can tell like what I'm actually putting on

my face okay the first step is sunscreen I think sunscreen is a very important

part of your daily life because sunscreen can really damage

Not damage

the Sun can really damage your skin so that is why we have sunscreen and the

one that I'm using is Shiseido urban environment UV protection cream

broad-spectrum SPF 40 it's for your face and your body so yeah I mean we're using

this one if you're wondering where I got this I got it on Amazon but I usually

get it from this like local beauty store Asian beauty store in my state so I like

to do this type of I probably need more for my neck

yeah your neck is also very important because you don't want to have like a

beautiful face and then you wrinkly or darker neck right can't tell myself

cream his coin the right places well I like so much about the sunscreen is that

it accents like a basically a foundation for my skin I it doesn't feel like a

foundation at all but and it doesn't even have any tint on it in it but it

works really well I think as a

foundation ha okay now that I got that part done now I'm gonna go in with my

NYX HD concealer and I'm using the tone 01 CW 01 this is a shade

brighter than my skin tone but don't worry I will give back life to my skin

once I'm done

mmm now that I got this camouflage she's going on on my face I'm just gonna bend

it out actually I'll be back because I need a mirror well okay I'm back and I

have them here and so what you're gonna do is just gonna blend this out I like

to just use my hand I have a Beauty Blender but I don't like to use it

I'm always easy person I don't like to clean up my stuff running really tired

me out whoa my face is so pale and I didn't do in it

so I should be doing my neck now mmm and on your neck because the skin right here

it's really thin so you want to go light on it and you don't want to be like

rubbing it in super hard okay I like to do a little bit of concealer I'm gonna

let to so when I put on my lipstick um I don't know it just looks better I guess

I don't know it's even great to do that but well whatever the next step we're

going to be doing is the blush this is Colourpop's Bardot this is by far my

favorite blush of all times this one is more of like a I want to say it's like a

terracotta II copper ish color and I love it so much because it has like a

shimmer to it and I wish that they will never sell out of this color because I

love it so much and sometimes I hate building it up with a brush so I believe

this on my face a dub on my face and yes I

think was yesterday no the other the other day I dropped this blush and it

broke on me it's still usable I like it so now that I have blush going on I'm

gonna blend it out with my Ecotools precision blush brush I like to bring it

right here where this I'm gonna know what that zone is called but everyone

bring it there too right here and I like to blend it in there too because

sometimes right here it gets a little too light

I don't know if you guys can tell but I did put blush on can you guys tell that

I put blush on them I clearly put blush on and in real life it does look like I

have blusher arms but on this camera it doesn't look like I did so I'll put on a

little bit more next one I'm gonna be doing is Colourpop Paradise Cove this is

their or I think it's a bronzer but I don't know if they still have this or

not I bought this last year in 2016

I just like to brush it and warm my face up a little bit but sometimes when I put

this on I know we can't tell that I put it on at all

but when I go outside I guess in the sunlight you can tell that my face is a

bit warmer yeah and it's not too pale I know I'm gonna look at the mirror though

this looks about right looks about right okay next one I'm gonna be doing is my

eyebrows I don't have my eyebrows on yet I usually wax my eyebrows I don't shave

them I hate shaving them and knowing there's like little hairs still

underneath my skin and it looks nasty to me so I don't shave it oh the brow the

powder brow stuff that I'm using us from Shiseido it is Shiseido's eyebrow

styling compact and I'm going in for this darker brown color and personally

for me I have this part on my eyebrow like right here I think I'm missing a

part of like the eyebrow I think I wax too much or something I am I fill in

that part first because it's important times I wax too much of it and one of

them looks perfect like one side off always looks like oh yeah and on the

other side looks like oh no pretty Bob guys I'm gonna go in and fill in my

other eyebrow it may not look like much on the camera but I'm definitely doing

my makeup guys

um this eyebrow for some reason looks like it's better than diamond this one I

think they would even now right they're putting did I put on too much eyebrow

other sides oh sorry I see you guys I'm so bad at this makeup stuff I'm using

the Eco tools oh god it's gone I think this is called

the define brush side um that's the side that I'm using on put my eyebrows on you

can also use this side to do eyeliner but I don't ever use to put eyeliner on

I just use it to put on my eyebrows see now that I got my eyebrows the lip color

that I'm gonna be using today is a Etude House sweet recipe cupcake all over

color in orange juice juice juice cake yeah so cute um it's like this orange e

like I want to say it's like what is it called cream up it's like like a cream

base type of thing and to be honest with you guys it doesn't give that much

coverage on your mmm lip um but this is this can also be used to put as like

blush and your lip and you can also use it as an eyeshadow if you're not gonna

put whatever else on your face at least put lipstick it just makes a huge

difference

I'm not done because this color is actually not that great it's not very

pigmented so I'm gonna go in with my Colourpop ChiChi it is they're

matte formula and to be honest with you guys it's not my favorite lipstick but

it works and what I like to do is take this brush that I got from BH Cosmetics

is this this is their v9 brush I wanted free shipping so I bought it and I to be

honest with you guys I thought this hair thingy was gonna be more but brush this

brush thingy was gonna be more but it's tiny so it works good as a lipstick

applicator yo that is what I'm talking about

lipstick what see look at that that makes such a huge difference guys I love

orange lipstick is by far my most favorite go-to color I used to wear a

lot of lip tints growing up like in junior high in high school and then I

grew out of them and now I just wear a lot of orange e lip colors because I

feel like they moisturize my my lip a lot better than um lip tint so and

whatever color that I'm I've just applied

I'll bring around with me for the rest of the day I also have this other color

it is like a terracotta orange II type of color

it's from Tonymoly it is their spoiler it is called

Quorra

pong pong pumpkin pumpkin coral pumpkin coral pumpkins this is the color yes

I'll put a little bit of it on so I really like the formula it's really

moist alrighty so I've just put on my face

this is how I look like with makeup on and that's pretty much it

I don't really do I shadow I don't oh wait I forgot I do highlight yes I do

highlight highlighting i love highlighting this is color pops over the

move it is there highlighting color and I love this color because I look like a

unicorn when I got out into the sunlight can I see that

whoa oh my god oh my god it's such a cool color

I don't like go super crazy on my highlighting though umm but it's like

fun to put on because it gives my face another dimension oh nice yep now with

that being done I am officially done with my makeup right did I blend that

out right oh gosh I didn't blend it out

okay and as for my hair um it's straight all day every day like this so I don't

have to do much done in it I am done with my get ready with me makeup

tutorial thing I'm in no way trying to say this is like how you do makeup um

personally I think I've done most of the stuff wrong but this is how I do my

makeup if you guys like this video please do give it a like and if you guys

have recommendations for other dramas or music videos or if I should do another

one of these get ready with me makeup tutorial thing please let me know down

in the comments section if you guys haven't subscribed already yet please do

subscribe and yep that's it I'll see you guys next time goodbye

For more infomation >> #GRWM | How I do my SIMPLE Everyday Look Makeup - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

How To Perform a Simple Attack ft. Ines Boubakri & Erwann Le Pechoux | Olympians' Tips - Duration: 2:15.

(HOW TO...)

Hi, I'm Erwann le Péchoux,

Olympic vice-champion

with my team at Rio 2016 Olympic Games.

Hi, I'm Inès Boubakri,

bronze medal at Rio 2016 Olympic Games.

And we'll be showing you some fencing action

with Alexandre Ediri.

(SIMPLE ATTACKS)

Foil is a conventional weapon,

generally you need to have priority in order to touch.

You have to attack or defend in order to have priority.

There are different sorts of attacks,

the simple attack and the direct attack.

We'll show you the three simple attacks.

The first attack is direct.

You only have to extend your arm

and touch the valid surface.

The second attack is a simple attack but not direct,

you have to disengage.

Generally the competitor...

passes under the opponent's guard.

That's the simple indirect attack.

The third simple indirect attack

done by a coupé or cut-over.

Coupé is the same,

but you have to pass on top of the opponent's tip.

We've just showed you the three simple attacks,

the bases of fencing.

You can now touch your opponent. Your turn!

(HOW TO...)

For more infomation >> How To Perform a Simple Attack ft. Ines Boubakri & Erwann Le Pechoux | Olympians' Tips - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Interesting! Simple Sitting Test That May Help Predict How Long You'Ll Live! - Duration: 3:37.

INTERESTING!

Simple Sitting Test That May Help Predict How Long You'll Live!

Claudio Gil Araujo and his associates formulated a really simple sitting test to predict how

much longer adults aged 51-80 have left to live which can be done anywhere.

This test was recently released in the European Journal of Preventative Cardiology and has

been reported on Discover Magazine.

How The Sitting-Rise Test Works

The first step is to use comfortable clothes and be barefoot, then stand in a clear area

without any objects near you.

Lower yourself to the floor, into a cross-legged position then stand back up again.

You should not lean on anything while lowering or raising yourself and each time you use

your hands, knees, forearms or side of your legs for assistance or to help raise or lower

yourself you lose one point and whenever you lose balance you lose half a point.

It takes five points to get up correctly and 5 points to lower yourself correctly.

Try It

1.

Stand in comfortable clothes in your bare feet, with clear area around you.

2.

Without leaning on anything, lower yourself to a sitting position on the floor.

3.

Now stand back up, trying not to use your hands, knees, forearms or sides of your legs.

Scoring

The two standard movements in the sitting-rising test– lowering to the floor and standing

back up– are each scored on a 1-to-5 scale, with one point subtracted each time a hand

or knee is used for assistance and 0.5 points subtracted for loss of balance; this yields

a single 10-point scale.

Results of the Sitting-Rising Test

This test was conducted on 2002 adults between the ages of 51 and 80 (mostly men) with an

average follow up of just over 6 years.

Within this time there were 159 deaths and it was discovered that these deaths followed

the pattern that the lower the SRT test score, the higher the mortality rate [1], each point

lost on the SRT Test was found to equate to roughly 21% mortality.

Reasons for the SRT Test

In developing the SRT Test Claudio Gil Araujo felt that many tests to predict death were

impractical, time-consuming and could be subject to error such as the clinician's speed with

the stop watch or the height of the chair used.

Claudio wanted to find a way that took away these limitations and was accessible to everyone.

What This Test Teaches Us

According to the test 'Musculoskeletal fitness, as assessed by SRT, was a significant predictor

of mortality in 51-80 year old subjects.'

This means that by doing things to improve our musculoskeletal fitness we may be able

to improve our life expectancy.

Although this test was not done with younger subjects it is believed that the earlier it

is done, the longer the person may have to improve their physical fitness levels and

so increase their life expectancy.

It motivates people to get active and get into shape.

The Sitting-Rising Test is a test that was created by Claudio Gil Araujo to be accessible

to everybody and a way of testing how good our musculoskeletal fitness levels are, which

in turn has been seen to have a strong correlation to our mortality rates.

By doing this test and getting a better understanding of our life expectancy, it is hoped that we

will take the necessary step to improve our lives and live longer.

For more infomation >> Interesting! Simple Sitting Test That May Help Predict How Long You'Ll Live! - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Twinkle Twinkle Little Booba | Super Simple Songs - Kids Songs | Booba song Colors Funny Videos 2017 - Duration: 10:43.

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star Twinkle, twinkle, little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are When the blazing sun is gone When he nothing shines upon Then you show your little light Twinkle, twinkle, all the night Twinkle, twinkle, little star How I wonder what you are

Hickory Dickory Dock is a Mother Goose nursery rhyme. Lyrics Hickory dickory dock, The mouse ran up the clock. The clock struck one, The mouse ran down, Hickory dickory dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The bird looked at the clock, The clock struck two, Away she flew, Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The dog barked at the clock, The clock struck three, Fiddle-de-dee, Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The bear slept by the clock, The clock struck four, He ran out the door, Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The bee buzzed 'round the clock, The clock struck five, She went to her hive, Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The hen pecked at the clock, The clock struck six, Oh, fiddle-sticks, Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The cat ran round the clock, The clock struck seven, She wanted to get 'em, Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The horse jumped over the clock, The clock struck eight, He ate some cake, Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The cow danced on the clock, The clock struck nine, She felt so fine, Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The pig oinked at the clock, The clock struck ten, She did it again, Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The duck quacked at the clock The clock struck eleven, The duck said "Oh Heavens!" Hickory Dickory Dock. Hickory Dickory Dock, The mouse ran up the clock The clock struck noon, He's here too soon! Hickory Dickory Dock. Alternative Lyrics Dickery dickery dare The pig flew up in the air The man in brown Soon brought him down Dickery dickery dare. In Parody Hickory Dickory Dock Three mice ran up the clock The clock struck one The other two escaped with minor injuries. Hickory Dickory Dock, An elephant ran up the clock. The clock is currently being repaired. Hickory dickory dock, Two mice ran up the clock, The clock struck one and the other one ducked.

Five little ducks Went out one day Over the hill and far away Mother duck said "Quack, quack, quack, quack" But only four little ducks came back Four little ducks Went out one day Over the hill and far away Mother duck said "Quack, quack, quack, quack" But only three little ducks came back Three little ducks Went out one day Over the hill and far away Mother duck said "Quack, quack, quack, quack" But only two little ducks came back Two little ducks Went out one day Over the hill and far away Mother duck said "Quack, quack, quack, quack" But only one little duck came back One little duck Went out one day Over the hill and far away Mother duck said "Quack, quack, quack, quack" But none of the five little ducks came back Sad mother duck Went out one day Over the hill and far away The sad mother duck said "Quack, quack, quack" And all of the five little ducks came back

If You're Happy and You Know It If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap) If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap) If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. (clap clap) If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet (stomp stomp) If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet (stomp stomp) If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet. (stomp stomp) If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!) If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!) If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!) If you're happy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!) If you're happy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!) If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it If you're happy and you know it, do all three. (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét