Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 10, 2018

News on Youtube Oct 29 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

But I'm ready this Cape is like a sign to the whole underworld I'm not a kid anymore starting with my

Absolutely corpse like

Hanky got your ear that never gets old. He's blood lovely to see you

And I

want to say

Jeremy yeah close enough, uh second breakfast. I thought you'd never ask

Yeah, I brought you something

It was your mother's I've been saving it for today

You can't imagine how hard it is to save something from 400 years. You have dungeon sales you move things get lost

Are you sure?

We can always bust bond. You know, I don't think you can postpone birthdays dad in any way. I'm ready. Trust me

I got this

Okay, sweetie

Long trip from the vampire council. I'm going to take a quick nap

We can talk later

So your dad's go into his room, huh? Yep

Wait, you can't go in I can't go into my own bedroom. Why not?

And floors are soaked with sewage, so I'll walk on the ceiling in your casket it's gone

I know it's out for polishing there. I'll sleep on the pullout bed of nails. Don't worry about me

I'm worried. All right

Hello, what are you doing in my room your room this is my room now

Is

That

Chicken Wow, her name is Diane. She used to be a human, huh? It's kind of a long story

So, where do I sleep? Uh, well the hotel is booked solid

You know, it's really not so bad once you get used to the smell is what I keep telling myself

Oh

Okay, everybody listen up

introducing my

150 year old daughter baby wavy and mean

babies Dracula

Happy birthday, maybe was so excited to share it with you now before we start with the fancy party

I thought we'd share the most intimate part of the ceremony with our closest family and friends. Oh

And Klaus he said my name

He said it's wrong, but he said my name

Oh, man, I can't wait to see this. She's gonna disappear into some weird dimension and then spin a wheel into whatever awful task

She gets like wrestling Jewpacabra

Yeah, we all know what a fan saunière is dude. I'm just excited to see it up close

Is it true the last vampire got eaten by a yodeling Lake

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #2 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Local hotel taking donations for victims' families - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Local hotel taking donations for victims' families - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Owensboro hotel fire - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Owensboro hotel fire - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #3 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Sir yes, that is why you must be prepared for anything. I have been working on some sweet moves

When my turn comes I'll be ready

Dude you gotta cut that out. Well, anyway, maybe she's older so I have time before I spin d Thanks

Huh

What is that thing supposed to be? Thanks Anna wheel of destiny. This is the

Version we just invented this week couple of that tweaks, but this is it awesome

One no it isn't and two why would it be here?

I'm supposed to travel to an unknown realm caught between the many goblin dimensions. Oh, yeah. Tell me Chad being a

Fumigated so he's dead

you can spend in a wheel right here in your home where you're protected their conditioning Yaffe a

Trailblazer - this isn't a prophet a mockery of our most esteemed

ritual

You can't stop progress Lydia now go ahead maybe spin the wheel

Cackles wait, that's it. That's all I have to do to earn my cape

Blowing candles is super dangerous right Frank

Ah

You see look how dangerous I mean think of your dangling sleeves precariously hanging over the plains Oh

Okay

Okay until she gets her cape I forgot in my suitcase I

Can't believe my dad doesn't trust me enough to spin the real wheel. When is he finally gonna admit?

I'm not a kid anymore. I like being treated like a kid. I

Don't I want a chance at my destiny

I can't live knowing I got the kiddie version of my Fang scene era they can save the fake stuff for Klaus

No, thank you

No, you may not see you only vampires may cross the sacred threshold

time for battle

You write that with my cake

Honey bed where did she go?

Only about you are not prepared

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #3 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #4 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

The dough trust me. Yeah, we gonna get that cake what

Okay relax, this is what hundreds of vampires have done before you nothing to be afraid of I

Hope a

Long time for you Mavis Dracula

Well, I also did some reading and learn to play the punchy

Mostly waiting I'm Miranda keeping up the wheel of destiny

I presume you're ready to spin

Gargle with garlic capture an invisible amp

She is through this alone without any interference or the consequences will be dire

Right, no interfere Hey who spilled I can't believe it's not even under

Whoa dibs on his coffin

What are you doing? Oh, hey, I'll be back. I'm gonna

Cash it again Oh, what about my cape? Can I still hurt my cape interference in the thanks

You can't take my cape under granted by the council do you know how important that cape is to me and how

Okay, I see what they've done now

This was my big chance to prove my worth as a vampire as a Dracula to show you how much I've grown

I'm sorry. Maybe I only did it to protect you

I know dad but you're going to have to let me find my own way. It's time

Please give head another chance

Stop making that noise

You're gonna work for it you want to earn your cape you have to spend

These bids it's impossible. No, they're better can't do that I can

Bravo baby, please. Don't dad. You have to trust me. I can do this. I was born to do this

It's gonna be easy

This will be less easy

The stage gods lit hmm who doesn't love a good thing that kind of sake

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #4 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #5 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Go baby task number two

Retrieve a Bigfoot hair

So familiar like I've done it all before

a male she said

She's actually doing it there's only one showers left police pay rhythmic bla best explains me redneck blob mastics

I can't believe it so aunt Lydia's been training me all this time

And it's my favorite skeleton army

Oh

Boom-shaka-laka

I'm so proud of you, baby. I always knew you could do it

Well, I know now. How's bad

I

Never thought I'd live to see the day. I mean, I guess I didn't but congratulations. Anyway, you've earned your cape

both of them

It's perfect. Just like you good luck Mavis Dracula wear that

And since we're best friends, it's basically like I did it too yeah

He's boss quitting a job felled

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #5 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #1 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Rison they'll just rise you have charge - do I?

Have to do chores, but it's my birthday

Mother chicken second

It's my face Sameera my dad is coming

I'm finally earning my family tape then you had better get started

how to replace door to your list

Certain meals

Turn the buys she said

What are you doing around

Still make me do chores. I mean my dad's gonna give me my family Kate summers

You've totally live in their own underworld

this fates were squid ink

Is it me or did it just get breezy in here just you

Thanks guys you remembered you might have hinted at is

Okay, we get it anyway this is a huge day

Because today I'm getting late

Hater oh, that is so sweet that you care so much about me earning my Dracula family cape

it really means a lot and

You thought I said cake

Same imagine if you will

Tonight I'll travel to the mysterious vampire realm where I'll face the fang Sierra

Right spin wheel and whatever horrible terrible task it lands on

You must complete it to her your cape

Hope its rhythmic clapping Asterix. It's not rhythmic glob mastix. Why should I help it'll be way worse?

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #1 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to Setup Agoda in Online Hotel Sites on e-Bridge Cloud - OTA Hotel 3.5 - Duration: 0:47.

Click Admin.

Click the Online Hotel Sites tab.

Click Agoda on the Agent drop down menu.

Click Agoda on the Agent Type drop down menu.

Enter your Hotel ID.

Click the Save button.

Highlight Agoda then click the Configuration tab.

Click the Online Hotel Sites tab again. Then click the Room Type Setup button.

Fill in the details.

Choose the corresponding room type.

Then choose the rate type.

Click the Save button.

Click the Online Hotel Sites tab again.

Click the Room Type Setup button again.

You will find the details of the rate on this screen.

For more infomation >> How to Setup Agoda in Online Hotel Sites on e-Bridge Cloud - OTA Hotel 3.5 - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #6 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 2:42.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Umm Mavis thank you for believing in me aunt Lydia means a lot I

Always know you could do a child. Even if I didn't show it ever

Thought I'd say this but can I hug you

Very well, but hurry up and be quick about it

Patroni

This is such a disgusting part of the baby, I'm so proud of all you've known about that while I've been away

Thanks. Dad even though you almost

Totally ruined my thanks Senora. I mean like destroyed blew apart

Obliterated, okay. I get it. Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you cheering me on I'm so glad you're here

Me too after all I've waited

115 years for this dance

Since you're having such a good time does this mean maybe?

You can leave the vampire council behind and stay at the hotel

Well

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania Fangceañera #6 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Χτύπημα Νο 2 στο ροζ hotel της... Τζούλιας - Duration: 1:56.

 ❱❱ Δεύτερη φορά μέσα σε λίγους μήνες το «ροζ» ξενοδοχείο στα βόρεια προάστια όπου η Τζούλια Αλεξανδράτου είχε γυρίσει το «καυτό» DVD με τις

σαμπάνιες και είχε προκαλέσει πάταγο, έγινε στόχος ένοπλης ληστείας!   Την ώρα που τα

παράνομα ζευγαράκια απολάμβαναν στιγμές ηδονής στο μισοσκόταδο των ιδιαίτερων δωματίων, ένας οπλισμένος κακοποιός έσπερνε τον τρόμο στη ρεσεψιόν!  Σύμφωνα με πληροφορίες, λίγο μετά τις 2 τα ξημερώματα της περασμένης Πέμπτης ο άγνωστος δράστης, που είχε καλυμμένα τα χαρακτηριστικά του, ανέβηκε τα σκαλιά της εισόδου του γνωστού ξενοδοχείου, το οποίο βρίσκεται κοντά στην εθνική οδό Αθηνών - Λαμίας, και βρέθηκε μπροστά στον υπάλληλο υποδοχής που έκανε τη νυχτερινή βάρδια

Εστρεψε το όπλο που κρατούσε στον έντρομο ρεσεψιονίστ και ζήτησε επίμονα τα χρήματα που υπήρχαν στο ταμείο

 Ξαναμμένα ζευγαράκια  Ο άτυχος υπάλληλος φοβήθηκε για τη ζωή του και έτσι δεν έφερε αντίρρηση, αλλά υπάκουσε στις εντολές

Στη συνέχεια, εν μέσω των αναστεναγμών ηδονής από τα ξαναμμένα ζευγαράκια, ο εισβολέας άρπαξε τα χρήματα και εξαφανίστηκε από το ξενοδοχείο

Ο υπάλληλος, αφού ξεπέρασε το αρχικό σοκ, ειδοποίησε την Αστυνομία, η οποία άρχισε αμέσως έρευνα για τον εντοπισμό και τη σύλληψη του δράστη

 Δεν ήταν η πρώτη φορά που το καταφύγιο του απαγορευμένου έρωτα στα βόρεια προάστια έμπαινε στο στόχαστρο κακοποιών

Μόλις τον περασμένο Μάιο τρεις κουκουλοφόροι είχαν εισβάλει με βαριοπούλες και λοστάρια στην υποδοχή του ξενοδοχείου και είχαν αρπάξει τις εισπράξεις

Μάλιστα, και τότε είχαν «χτυπήσει» στις 2 τα ξημερώματα!   Πριν από λίγα χρόνια το γνωστό ξενοδοχείο ημιδιαμονής είχε γνωρίσει στιγμές δόξας, καθώς σε μία από τις πολυτελείς σουίτες του γυρίστηκε η

αλήστου μνήμης ταινία πορνό, με πρωταγωνίστρια την Τζούλια Αλεξανδράτου, η οποία είχε πλασαριστεί στην αγορά ως «ιδιωτικό βίντεο»

Για τη συγκεκριμένη σουίτα, που αποκλήθηκε «Σουίτα Τζούλια», έκαναν ουρά τα ζευγαράκια, θέλοντας να νιώσουν για λίγο όπως το ξανθό μοντέλο και ο Γάλλος παρτενέρ του!    

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét