Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

News on Youtube Oct 31 2018

I

Was in the water for almost the entire day during my vacation I used cooling gel to cool down on my face

And I put sunscreen to get a pretty tan without burning I also used packs, but got to ten I

Hold about whitening, so I wanted to try and I read reviews online and wanted to do myself

I

Tell you - Tanika Toyota was today

They okay with warm but heightened on our chart from a Bigfoot. I think the partnership

Yeah

She headed for mation

A meaning or let people have at a high-end oil good chocolate

You

Yo who's on our overpass akatsiya saw a large seguir

Cable addition Nathaniel cameras in any proportion to the governor in the cho'gath on Apple for me

She kept 30 euro hidden column for your car resonance and via quantum

undersea, checking into severe

Fatigue and any second tomorrow you'll gain intelligence

imminent

I

received transitions for

250,000 won

This package included illusion delusion is expensive. I

Went air every other day. I

Were Koko's at first, but later. I just closed my eyes instead of wearing goggles

Because I wanted to skin around my eyes to receive the treatment as well I

Experienced amazing research

After ten sessions the bikini line faded I

Have turning a line on my hand the line between mom and back of my hand

But I was surprised that it was gone

My acne scars are selected, but I have ongoing update which is a problem for me

I think it's true that the light also has the effect of regenerating my skin without damaging it. I

Just wish I had this motion on my own

For more infomation >> White Tanning the Amaging effect-Review-Red Light Terapy: How Much? In Korea - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Strange Things - Living As A Billionaire You Need At Least How Much Money Each Day? - Duration: 11:13.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Strange Things - Living As A Billionaire You Need At Least How Much Money Each Day? - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

YesOn793 – How Much Are Oklahomans Really Paying for Eyewear? - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> YesOn793 – How Much Are Oklahomans Really Paying for Eyewear? - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

💸 How to budget for your web design project pt. 3 💸 - Web Design is Broken e07 - Duration: 8:13.

WEB DESIGN IS BROKEN Cue the music Today is the culmination of this journey

into budget. I hope you have enjoyed it thank you so much for joining me on this

journey. I'm really excited to actually open up this final piece of the puzzle

which is how you can figure out a reasonable budget for your website that

is sane, and that doesn't give you things like buyer's remorse afterwards and that

you can actually go back to in several months time and be like 'well actually I

can see exactly why I spend what I did on that project' Up until this point you

would have been aware of your biases as a human including loss aversion, wherever

you're coming from a pain or a gain perspective. You also were mapped out

where your project sets on a graph of risk versus complexity; high risk low

risk high complexity low complexity. And you'll have start to have a feel for

what size of investment you should make. Now this last bit what we're tackling is

actually what is it worth to you in Pounds Sterling:

let's do this. Let's talk about ROI: return on investment. This is gonna be

one of the key bases upon which you place your web design budget. You're not

doing this for your health - well at least most people aren't doing this for their

health. If you're a commercial organization even if you're a charity

there is some metric by which we will judge the success of any project that

you undertake. Websites are no different. I'm gonna use money because that's the

world that I live in, most of my clients commercial organizations at some point

it boils down to how much money we gonna make out of it. Let's use that. The key

things to remember when we're exploring what something is worth to you what this

website project is worth to you is to think about the tangible and the

intangibles. So the tangibles are

all things that this website might be worth to you might be the new

capabilities it gives you it might give you the ability to serve your customers

better. It might give you the ability to ship products to new markets

internationally or something like that. It might give you the ability to reduce

your administration. These are all very tangible things things that you can look

at maybe on a balance sheet go 'well hey look we've got this capability now

that's provided to us by the website and it's worth exactly X we can measure that'

But there's also the intangible aspects of it as well brand recognition, thought

leadership, social influence things like this though. They also have a value to

your business and can affect the way that you do business to a greater or

lesser extent so those things have to be considered jointly. Let's jump into a

more concrete in example. Let's take consultancy for example let's say you're

a brand new consultant. You've got to a fantastic place in your

corporate career but you want to take that next step you want to reach further

shores. Let's say you think that in your first year as a consultant you'll work

your existing networks, you'll do some extra networking you think you could

land say five clients in your first year and let's say that those clients pay you

about ten thousand pounds each year fifty thousand pounds at, I don't know, twenty

percent profit. So you've got ten grand profit. Fantastic. Great business. Nice. Now

you also see the value that other consultants before you have got out of

having a good website you've seen how it made them look a lot more credible.

You've seen how they've used it as a platform for their thought leadership

you've seen how they've been able to share their content more easily around

social networks and you've seen how they've been able to charge a premium. So

you think maybe if you had a decent website that made you look good and

professional help people understand who you are why you do what you do and why

you're better than the competition and also gave you a platform for sharing

your thoughts and ideas about your industry you, think that that could not

only help you sell out say a 10% premium but you could probably land one or two

extra clients as a result of the increased reach and influence that the

website will help you to achieve that year one starts to look a lot different

So our first five clients instead of them spending ten thousand each they're

spending eleven thousand. So that's five thousand extra pounds and that's just

pure profit because you've sold out a premium

You've not delivered anything different you've just sold at higher price plus

the extra one to two clients that you think you'll make on the back of it. That

year starts to look like 66 to 77,000 in revenue and 18 to 21,000 in profit. Those

are significant numbers. What we've got to do now is take our do-nothing

scenario and compare it against our website scenario in a do-nothing

scenario we thought we'd make 10,000 pounds of profit in our website scenario

we think will make 18 to 21 thousand pounds of profit. If you take those two

numbers away from each other then you're left with the core of what a

website is worth to you. This is the upside that you hope to gain by

investing in a website. So now we've got this figure this extra 8 to 11 thousand

pounds what do we do with that now this is where it's over to you, because the

reality is is that unlike regular equities unlike normal

investments websites typically don't hold a huge amount of value to anyone else

outside of that business. Yes it is possible to sell an e-commerce and sell

that but for the types of businesses that I know I deal with on a daily basis

most most of their web sites are only valueable

and only really work in the context of that business. If you were selling the

business then yeah the website would definitely be an asset. But what we're

looking for with websites is generally a good rate of return. You can actually

spend more money than you will ever get back out of it you can end up in

negative equity. So if we're taking this eight to eleven thousand pounds there's

no point in spending 12 because you'll spend 12 you'll get 11 back in the first

year and you'll have to wait two years to see an actual return. So you might

want to start by thinking 'what am I willing what am I prepared to risk

money-wise in order to see that kind of return' go back to the Risk vs.

Complexity quadrant that we were talking about in the last video: is this high

risk high complexity? Yeah well then you want to be investing 50

percent maybe even more than that. Is this a low risk low complexity thing?

Well then invest as little as you can to get a reasonable job done. Only you are

gonna know what the answer is. I hope you've understood that it's not a cut and dry,

one-size-fits-all answer and at the end of the day it's your business. It's your

responsibility so you've ultimately got to make the calls on it. I'm just hoping

that what I've done in these videos has been enough to help you make that

informed decision and help you feel that you're making the right choice when

you're buying a website. My name is Aaron Taylor: I'm helping you have better

conversations and make better decisions when you are buying a website. Till next

time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét