Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

News on Youtube Oct 29 2018

Hi everybody.Yes, you were not mistaken video

This video should relate to the reaction to the clip.

But I want to quickly show you a rare phenomenon.

It is snowing in St. Petersburg (Russia)

Of course I can't see him in my cell

and now people who live in other cities

where often and normally snow falls say

and what?

In fact, snow in St. Petersburg at the end of October is a rare phenomenon.

.we had snow in January and even in June of this year.

Now you have watched my reaction to the snow, but now we turn to the reaction to the clip

Now you have watched my reaction to the snow, but now we turn to the reaction to the clip

today we will be watching a video QPark

I know a little about this man

I subscribed to his instagram

But I thought that he is only in instagram

and when I saw him yesterday on YouTube I was surprised

pleasantly surprised

and thought: why don't we watch his video?

and I chose a theme that I love

and I found a video where he is trying to make a cover on BTS

and I think it will be pretty funny because

he always makes funny videos, he shoots them in public

and I thought: why don't I make a reaction to this video?

so let's see this video already

because I'm interested to see how he parodied all the participants BTS

it's me when I dance to the songs BTS

I wonder where it will hang now?

I did not expect this

now imagine you go and see such a person

I would immediately start shooting video

what's this? Library? Shopping center?

it's me now

here's the truth, go quietly through the mall and see that the man is dancing in the store

where will he tie himself now?

so who could come up with this? only he

no comments guys

ohhh .. you understand what he will do now?

he will kiss the statue

i just wanted to feed the pigeons

ohhhh .. is this .. what's his name? Steve Ayoki

By the way, he recently released a new song, but there BTS feat

damn, I like their first movement in this dance

this is Mic Drop

Just divine clip

by the way who doesn't know Steve Ayoki is a very famous dj

Why didn't they applaud him?

I would applaud

ohh ... Bultaoreune

Is it a rubber doll?

If I sat instead of that person, I would be very scared

where will he find the burning bike?

Oh, he will not look for him

Oh, this is the way New York

Yes, exactly, he lives in New York

God i like this clip BTS so much

when there are no extra people

what can i say?

This is the same man. who really knows how to make such videos

He is able to do covers on clips of various famous people.

he is very good at doing covers not only on kpop songs, but also on american songs and other

his videos are very cool

when people watch them they can laugh heartily

as soon as I saw yesterday that he is on YouTube, I immediately subscribed to him

in fact, I know that speaking and doing something interesting in public is very strange

even when I perform in public with a dance that I know, it's still weird

All people are looking at you

by the way i danced in public dance to the song JHope "Boy Meets Evil"

i will leave the link in the description

QPark is so good at it that you want to constantly watch his video and laugh

Thanks for watching this video to the end.

put likes, subscribe to the channel, write comments

I wonder if you liked the video QPark?

this video has come to an end, bye everyone

For more infomation >> DANCING KPOP IN PUBLIC COMPILATION - BEST OF BTS by QPark!!Реакция на QPark BTS[ENG SUB] - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

On Public Roads 100th Anniversary: Brandye Hendrickson - Duration: 1:49.

[Music]

Over the last century, change has been constant and Public Roads magazine is

no exception. This year, the Federal Highway

Administration's magazine turned 100 years old. That's 100 years of

information on every aspect of highway development and the role of highways in

the country's transportation network, 100 years of cutting-edge research,

100 years of change. These changes have affected nearly every aspect of life in

the United States from technological advances to recreation and work habits.

Change is also apparent in the sheer numbers marking the increase in the u.s.

population and the shifts in urban and rural living. When the first issue of

Public Roads was published in 1918, the country's population was about 103

million. In the century since, the population has more than tripled

to 327 million. The driving population has grown even more dramatically from about

6 million vehicles in 1918 to nearly 270 million today - a four hundred and fifty

percent increase. Like anything that lasts 100 years, Public Roads has been through

many changes. More changes are inevitable but looking back from the present day we

can see that Public Roads has more than fulfilled our goal of a magazine that

would advance the science of road building.

Here's wishing Public Roads a happy 100th birthday and to the next hundred

years of highway research!

[Music]

For more infomation >> On Public Roads 100th Anniversary: Brandye Hendrickson - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Norfolk Public Schools holding consolidation meeting - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Norfolk Public Schools holding consolidation meeting - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Leicester helicopter crash: Police thank public for patience as they deliver update - Duration: 2:59.

 Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha's helicopter crashed down in the car park outside of the King Power Stadium after the club's 1-1 draw with West Ham on Saturday night

 Srivaddhanaprabha did board the helicopter before it took off from the pitch at around 8

30pm and reports from Reuters say he was on board when it came down. Four people, including two pilots, were also on board with the Foxes owner but their exact identities are not yet known

 Sources claim one of the other passengers was a daughter of the Thai billionaire

 Police say they are working to provide the public with a definitive update and thanked them for their patience

 From their official Twitter account, Leicestershire police said: "We understand that many people are waiting for an update about the helicopter crash at King Power Stadium last night

 "We are working with a number of other agencies to get an update out to the public and press

Thank you for your patience and all your messages of support." Eyewitnesses say they saw the chopper spiral out of control before hitting the ground and bursting into flames

 Speaking on Sky Sports News, distraught Foxes fan John Butcher explained how the incident unfolded, while paying tribute to Srivaddhanaprabha, who led Leicester to the Premier League title in 2015-16

 He said: "We saw the ambulances and fire engines come round - we were just facing the ground in the bar across the road

 "As we came out, we saw my nephew who saw the helicopter lose control, start spinning and hit the ground within a second and just exploded

We've all seen the flames, the smoke. "Our hearts are out to whoever was in it. "The owners mean everything to this football club, they've put everything into it

 "They've made us champions. You can't ask for more from your owners. They won the league for us, you couldn't ask for more here

 "Whoever is on that helicopter, we just hope, and our hearts are out for them, but it doesn't look good

"

For more infomation >> Leicester helicopter crash: Police thank public for patience as they deliver update - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

VA Holding Public Town Hall Meeting Today - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> VA Holding Public Town Hall Meeting Today - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Public School, Our School. Northern College of the Arts and Technology - Duration: 1:32.

The fact that I can come to this school

and study exactly what I want to do and

be able to do that all day and every day

is just, there's nothing else that can compare.

At Northern College the Arts and Technology

they offer son many different programs which you can follow through with.

That you can go to engineering, or you can do music

and one of the best parts is that you can integrate it into your VCE or VCAL studies.

The music program here is one of the best.

It offers so many different pathways

where you can go through with VCE or

VCAL, or you can do certificates here,

which are VET certificates, and they go

all the way through to the certificate four.

One of my teachers that stood out

the most to me over my last two years of being here is Peter Meyers.

He's helped me out all the way through my music and

he's always trying to guide me and help

me and just show me all these different opportunities that are out there

and that I can follow through with my career.

The best part about this school is that

I get to come here and just play guitar all day.

If I went to any other school I might be able to do it for maybe a

period or two if I'm lucky.

It's given me the opportunity to do what I love and

follow through with it and not have to stop to do something else.

It integrates what I love doing into all my learning

For more infomation >> Public School, Our School. Northern College of the Arts and Technology - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Elect Larry Berry as English Public school board trustee, Dundas County - Duration: 5:43.

I'm running for the public school board, the Upper Canada District School Board.

There's a large number of voters in Dundas, and I appreciate this opportunity.

Well, first of all, I have two 14-year-old granddaughters, and I've been keeping score on the schools

through my granddaughters, and I saw a number of things that made me a little

bit unhappy. Instead of complaining about it, and the only way to do anything about it

was get to be a trustee. In 1998, I believe approximately, the Harris

government at that time saw fit to put the principals in as management and the

teachers became part of a union [without principals]. Since that time some schools, not all, some

schools, there seems to be a divide between the principals and the teachers.

There's not enough of a collegial model, and so I'd like to work on the policies

that exist in the board to make more of a collegial model. The second thing is I

watched the decision on Seaway [District High School], and I didn't go in any of the meetings, I was

going to get too upset. The board made the right decision in keeping Seaway open.

But that's not enough. The work has just begun. The idea is to get the proper

programming for small schools. I do know from following the Board minutes that

the board has directed the staff, rightfully so, the administrative staff, to get going

and create more ways to have a fuller selection of courses at the secondary

level. The all-candidates' meeting in Matilda Hall made reference to getting doctors,

and one of the reasons that Morrisburg couldn't get doctors was the small high

schools didn't have a full program. Well, small high schools have some other things,

I'm a product of a small high school, Mountain District, I loved my little

school, and I got a lot of attention. I was a slow learner, and those teachers

helped get me through. But by the time I got to university, I could learn a lot

better because of them, because of the small school and because of the

individual attention that I got. So small schools are not weak in every every

aspect. They just need an expanded program, and this e-learning with teacher

supervision has got great potential, and I want to

help work with that. Those are the two main issues. There's another half a dozen.

I don't think that the teachers that do the sports programs get enough reward,

whether I can do anything about that or not, there's a bunch of other things: More

mathematics, like more arithmetic in the math program, like the times tables.

When I was 22 years old, 24 years old, I could have made more money in the industry like

going to DuPont. I stayed with teaching, so I have a

passion for it and I recognized it and thought I'll give it a shot.

First of all, I can listen. I understand that a lot of educational decisions are made on

emotion. For example, all of the busing problems, and it makes sense to do these

courtesy pickups, and people just can't understand why they don't, and neither

can I. And I can't help too much; the board has a policy. There's very little I

can do about that, but I can listen and try to find ways to service the

people well. Secondly, I know how children learn. I have a couple of degrees in it.

I spent 30-some years teaching, and I recognize how children learn.... That

will be the background I'll have when policies are being made at the board

level. I think I can contribute there. [I'm] very interested in sports. You sort of

form your self-image and your personality at that high school level, and

sports is a great teacher, and so I'll try to promote sports, lifelong learning,

maybe golf in schools. Now I may regret saying that, but something like that, the

individual sports.

The top issue is getting good programming, being able to offer more

courses in the secondary level. The other thing is good, sound classroom teaching. I

think that maybe some of the superintendents and the directors have

not gotten the proper instructions from the board on teacher evaluation, support

for the good classroom teacher. I've got about 30 years as a principal behind me

and the policy was to, at that time, I was there, was to move you about every

five years. When I went to a school, I'd find those good teachers, support the

good teachers, and then gradually start working with the weaker ones. I guess

when you look back on my 30-year career a few people left the profession, and, you

know, there has to be an evaluation where you look at just cause and if there's

just cause for the teacher or principal not to be there, then due process has to

take into consideration the union's position and do the job. With the number

of teachers, there is across this board there has to be, you know, by numbers

there has to be a few that certainly need to be improved.

Just a little bit more realism in the policies such as arithmetic, such as

teacher evaluation.

I raised a family in Winchester, taught in Dundas for over 22 years ... was born in South Mountain.

So I'm running into all sorts of people I haven't seen in years. They all say I'll vote for you, but I've been out of

it now 20 years, and it's hard to know if I'm reaching the younger people because

I'm sure they look upon me as ancient, but I just want to tell you there's

there's many a good tune played on an old fiddle, and this old fiddle is willing and

ready to go.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét