Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

News on Youtube Oct 31 2018

This is my new Mobile sim

But recharging them through such kiosks is not easy

as all the instructions are in local language

You need to take help from a local to understand them

These kiosks belongs to third parties, so they charge 5% extra

This is how Panfilov street looks on Sunday night

I have recharged my sim for 2 GB internet data, valid for a week

though I am going to stay here for 2 days

I paid 300 for sim and 500 for the recharge

I have got data and a few minutes of talk time in these 500 Tenge

I have finished 1000 Tenge which I withdrew from Airport's ATM

Now I am going to withdraw some more money

ATM was charging 1000 Tenge as commission

I need 5000 Tenge

I got a good rate. Debited less than 1000 Rs for 5000 Tenge

I use a debit card from Axis Bank

I had a visa card earlier, now I have Mastercard

I am going to purchase a few things from this supermarket

i purchased these things for Rs 385 (1,986 Tenge)

Now I am going back to Hotel Ramada

its 9 am

I am going to have breakfast

Breakfast is available from 6 to 10 am

By paying 1 USD (around 70 Rs) I got the hotel stay, pickup and breakfast

its cheaper than a Hostel

These are the vegetarian options in breakfast

This a local speciality

its 3:40 pm

I checked out at 12 pm but I was editing a video in hotel's lobby

Internet speed was very good in this hotel

Thereafter I did a basic research on internet for making today's plan

Today i am going to stay with a couchsurfing host in Almaty

Tomorrow I have to leave for Istanbul

That is bus 99 and I have to catch 48

I have got the bus number 48

This is going to be my first bus journey in Almaty

He just keeps the money. Does not gives a tickets

I gave him 200. He returned 50 Tenge

This is equivalent to our 10 INR

Before taking this seat I offered the girl to sit, but she refused

So don't blame me for not offering a seat to a lady

This bus reminds me of the passengers I met in the bus in Novosibirsk, Russia

The passengers here are also warm & friendly like those passengers

I am feeling good in Kazakhstan.. Almaty ...

The Culture, people, language... are quite similar to Russians

Journalists get a different visa, whereas I have come here as a tourist, so shouldn't say that I am a reporter

I saw this hotel on Air Astana's Stopover holidays webpage

Thats Hotel Kazakhstan

Now I have to catch bus 12

This is the way for Medeu and Shymbulak

But no clue about the bus stop

Those who were comparing USA with Russia...

let me tell you...

There is a cultural difference between USA and Russia

Due to the comparison you found people in USA were not warm like Russians

But you'll find the Russian effect here.

Kazakhstan used to be a part of Russia (USSR)

It was one of the countries which got separated from erstwhile USSR

When you feel someone is insisting on selling you something...

Though he was a gentleman. he didn't insist

but in those cases you behave like you dont understand the language.

Start talking with him in your own language

this is how you can ignore them

Probably Onay card is used on this device

1 ticket for 200 Tenge

Let me show you the bus

I am going to sit on these seats

This is Medeu

A popular Ice Skating rink.. but only during winters

Feeling good in Mountains

This is a wedding shoot

This bus is full. next will come after 20 minutes.

Bus fare = 300 Tenge Cable car (funicular) fare = 1500 Tenge

I wanted to sit in the front

Finally got a seat in the front

I heard this word in Russia

I can not understand whatever you are saying

I spoke these Russian words after 11 months

For more infomation >> My First day in Kazakhstan: Sim | Local Currency | Public transport | Hotel - Duration: 14:57.

-------------------------------------------

T-Mobile: Hotel Růženka - Pocestný - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> T-Mobile: Hotel Růženka - Pocestný - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Tour of the apartment in the hotel Where's our secret room? (2018) - Duration: 4:32.

Howdy!

Today we will present

our hotel

Here is a beautiful bed

A support

The table where we will eat

Once, I fell out of bed

and I had a bump

Let's show you our kitchen

An electric hob

dish

tools

water tap

Here is the fridge

the water

juice

food

we will go later to the second floor

Here is a balcony

From here we see how airplanes take off and land

Lights of different colors

a table

for breakfast

here we are watching the TV

a vase

a bed

Let's move on

Here's the bathroom

We're in the bathroom

Here are some glasses

two

soap, tap

bathtub, vice

a washing machine

towels

Now, let's go upstairs

in the secret room

We got into the secret room

Here I will sleep with Mircea

Here's a closet

Clothes

a blanket

a nightstand

a mirror of my size

a fan

which cools

A superb bed

Today I had a busy day

We'll see you tomorrow

Good night!

Thank you for your like

Do not forget to subscribe!

For more infomation >> Tour of the apartment in the hotel Where's our secret room? (2018) - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

WFF 2018 Alexander Nagy, aktor w Moon Hotel Kabul - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> WFF 2018 Alexander Nagy, aktor w Moon Hotel Kabul - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania Creepover Party - Frankenstein & Son #4 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

But call it a film

You're looking at the writer director producer star and grip whatever that is, so

You've come to say bye before going off to shoot your new movie

Film and no coz did I mention I'm also in charge of casting and I'm looking for actors right here at a Hotel, Transylvania

The studio said but I wanted to feel authentic

So I'm casting real monsters, you know, the next big star could be right in front of you Uncle Frank

You're a vampire and invisible on film

Record the soundtrack I did write a hit song for jet-black member

Will be a silent film ok monsters no pressure. You have no one to impress except yourself and me

Top movie critic Gretchen squid from the horror would reporter she can destroy a movie with a single word. I read reviews

Here's the dummy you're making a movie it's a film actually

Movie film scream cheese bagel, I don't care

I like to get in and start my review early your writing with you

How about we wait till it's done and I'll meet you on the blood red carpet

No, now, let's see these auditions. And where's my scream cheese bagels

You're talking to me, of course, I'm talking to you. Yeah

Talking to me. Who else would I be talking to? Yeah talking to me

The best of times they were

Sorry reflex

Hi, I'm ink reading for the part of your son. You could say I was literally born for this

Dad there's a mummy that I'm dying for you to meet I

Love you, son you doing great

Good job

Guts in my hair, so I got everywhere and I don't even hear

next

We're all monsters

can't we love each other just the way we

Yeah, this rat dog is terrible. You should get a new caterer. I am the caterer. Oh

Well get on it

That was good

I'm so nervous Hank. You're gonna get the best role in the movie ruff. Is that the casting sheet?

Is the role of random weird kid the best in the movie cuz that's who you're looking at

I wonder who's playing the lead?

Hey me

Fantastic audition hanky. I'm so proud. Random weird kid really is the role you were born to play and

There's major. Oh my boy. I mean

my son

He wandered on stage while eating true

But that's also what made it so natural and real but your read was pretty bad

So maybe us is gonna stand in for your voice. I'll edit it all together and fancy statue. Here we come

Well film you cast Pedro who is such a bad actor that you had to cast Mavis as his voice

Groundbreaking right and since Mavis won't show up on film

I don't even have the green screen around you didn't think there was a more obvious choice to play your son

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania Creepover Party - Frankenstein & Son #4 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Finishing the Hotel Calico - Duration: 1:32:18.

For more infomation >> Finishing the Hotel Calico - Duration: 1:32:18.

-------------------------------------------

Hospitality and Hotel Accountants and Business Advisers - Duration: 5:18.

Hi I'm Derrick Eube I'm a partner here at DFK Crosbie in the hospitality

division I've been a partner here for the last twelve years and also being

part of the DFK Crosbie for just on 27 years

I'm Jason Butler

I work at DFK Crosbie I've been here for 19 years now and been a partner for the last

nine years largely I work in the hotel industry looking after hotels clients on a daily basis

DFK Crosbie can offer peace of mind for the hospitality industry particularly in

the hotel industry our organisation looks after nearly 300 hotels both

across New South Wales and Queensland and by gaining that in-depth knowledge

of the industry we're able to pass our knowledge on to our clients to provide

them peace of mind.

Probably the best thing we can offer is experience, industry experience.

Acquiring more venues is a large decision for any hotelier

quite often a hotelier buys a hotel

even in a regional area or within a city area and as they gain knowledge and

experience and they create additional wealth they're in a position to acquire

another venue, it's important that they obtain the right advice looking at that

potential purchase that hotel and by talking to DFK Crosbie that advice and the

knowledge that we've developed over the years both through the brokers, insurance

and the banking and valuation side of businesses we can certainly assist and

provide that advice to acquire that venue

So selling is important you have to prepare for it, it's not something that

you decide to do one day we put it on the market the next so usually takes

around 12 to 2 years to get it ready, 12 months to 2 years and it's something you need

to work towards and that is making sure that you've got your margins the best

they can be and your structures right and that you're planning so that you can

sell tax effectively as well.

I think the best way we can improve is the experience

factor looking at what works in other venues looking at what benchmarks people

are getting throughout the industry and because we look after so many

hotels we'll have one or two or more that are similar to what you have, so we

can look at what they're getting and what they're doing right and what you're

doing right aswell and we can find those shortfalls if you like and be

able to work on those and improve them.

We can improve your business by looking at the

key benchmarks that we have developed over the last 50 years within our

organisation because we do such a large volume of hotels across the state both

regionally and in city areas we have sort of built up a very strong database where

you can match your performance to what the leading benchmarking

is performed within the state.

A client of mine came and saw me not too long ago

where he felt that there was shrinkage, there was theft within

his venue we stepped in and provided the necessary information of what we need to

do in order to identify where that leakage was occurring and by conducting

a stocktake at the beginning of the period and looking at the sales

transactions and the purchase transactions during that period of time

and then conducting a closing stocktake at the end of that period we were able

to identify yes there was a shortage and we were able to provide the necessary

information in order for the client to identify where that shortage was occurring.

Probably the best peace of mind story I've got in recent times is

something that we're seeing more of where the younger generation are coming

through and the older generation are tending to move on and that's always a

big challenge from a family point of view is how to best structure that in

terms of making sure that there's a smooth transition that everything's set

up right that everyone's happy so the recent one would be a family where the

parents have been in business for a long time that have been involved in the

hotel industry and they've got children coming through who now want to take over

and they really had no idea how to make that successful so

succession planning is something that we're seeing more now and being able

make sure that we can do that so these clients in particular they had their

challenges we were able to help them over a period of time to change their

structure to get it right and now we're working with the children and they're

very successful as well

For more infomation >> Hospitality and Hotel Accountants and Business Advisers - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

WFF 2018 Anca Damian, reżyserka Moon Hotel Kabul - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> WFF 2018 Anca Damian, reżyserka Moon Hotel Kabul - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Tour Tuesday: US Hotel Tavern - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Tour Tuesday: US Hotel Tavern - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Tax Changes - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Hotel Tax Changes - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Wake Up West Texas crew toured a haunted hotel in Ballinger, TX - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> The Wake Up West Texas crew toured a haunted hotel in Ballinger, TX - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Daytime Kitchen: Stuffed Butternut Squash with the Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center - Duration: 7:05.

For more infomation >> Daytime Kitchen: Stuffed Butternut Squash with the Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania Creepover Party - Frankenstein & Son #5 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

No, oh

Man, let us start learning your lines maybe and lets you and I go spend a bit of time getting to know each other better

son

Oh

Okay rehearsal time Mavis feed from the script Pedro mouthed the words that match your lives

Dad, there's a mummy that I'm dying for you

My dad should be doing fake father-son stuff with me not Pedro. Hey

Anything Pedro knows about being your dad's son. He learned from you

I know that sounds like it should help but it doesn't on the topic of help I need

Assistance I am due for a what shining and I cannot find my chicken minion Diane where is madness?

She's busy being my voice you kids and your slang

I'll do it. You feel shine my walk. Yeah, y'all shine her words. It'll get my mind off the movie

Plus, maybe it'll make my dad realize what he's missing out on. You must be an excellent torque shiner come let us find out

Oh, I need francs here he has to hear what I have to say

Attached to his head, please. I

Need to get away from Gretchen Squibb she hates everything and it's gonna ruin my movie before I even make it

it's cuz your casting is all wrong Pedro and Mavis aren't ready to play your son, but there's someone who is

Daddy there's a mummy a mummy. I'm dying for you to meet my new girl, son or daughter Alex in a post

I've been recast as the voice of the Annoying offspring teen vampire

He made me girl with ponytail

I've never felt so unimportant in my whole afterlife

Good one Lydia, huh? You are so helpful. I'm so happy to have you as my boy. Nice Wow

Wow

Now relax and remember it's just an interview. Oh sure. I can ruin you before you even get started

But don't think about that. So mr. Stein tell me more about your new movie

Well for one it is a film I see

Okay, okay, it's a movie no biggie I call it

afterlife in pieces

Get it. I

Could always get a new title

It's about a monster and his son. Um girl son

Say with me now - uh with you

Just a minute you had everything it's how I manage my phlegm problem. Yeah

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania Creepover Party - Frankenstein & Son #5 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania Creepover Party - Frankenstein & Son #3 - Demi Shaw - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Are you sure about this Mavis if we're gonna hide you you need to camouflage?

Okay, we just need to get to over they've already searched and

Listen up. I want a hard search of every swap grave your haunted house and

hand house on this premises

It's here attack what's going on here

Oh

Last words, you never did tell us who your very best friend was not now Wendy what is going on?

Who are you running from and who is in there?

You open it me

You'll do it

Really I mean yes, I see very well

Hey

That was super close you really saved the day yeah, leo

you you really are a true friend Wendy my

best friend

I'm so sorry. That was rude

It's okay. I'm just glad we earned our creep over badges so we don't have to do that ever again

Yup, everything's been wrapped up with a nice little bow Oh

Still don't know where that human stuff came from me. You can't solve them all

Check it out

You wanna be some a no? No, no like this. Yeah you an MP shimmy

Come on do the line from your movies Uncle Frank do it?

Sorry kids my days as detective fist punch are over

It's time to show my serious side to win a shiny trophy my plan is to make a move

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét