Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

News on Youtube Oct 30 2018

- Do audio engineers struggle with relationships

because they are audio engineers,

or do audio engineers struggle with relationships

because people who struggle with relationships

gravitate towards being an audio engineer?

- That's a question I am not qualified to answer, Chris.

- Nor am I, but I will say, this is a tough industry

to make it in, you have to be tenacious and driven

and single-minded, and if you're not,

and you're easily distracted,

you're gonna get rolled over, in my opinion.

So people like that, you and I definitely

both struggle with focusing on an issue too much.

- Yeah.

- For sure, and if you're that type of person, then yeah,

audio's a viable career path for you because you have to be

singularly focused while there's so many distractions

in the room, and so many places that you can drop the ball.

So I think that there is sort of an issue there,

where we don't just have normal average people

with any level of success as an audio engineer.

We have obsessive people that make it, on any level,

and those obsessive people tend

to struggle with relationships.

- Yep, I can speak from experience here, as someone who,

when I encounter a problem, naturally I'm a problem solver.

If I come across a problem, my mind works in a way

that I immediately start trying to solve that problem.

The problem comes (both laugh), which creates another

problem, which is, when I'm trying to problem-solve

and I am so head first into an issue,

I tend to tune out literally everything in my life.

I will ignore texts, which I still do, all day long,

during work hours, I still ignore my texts all day.

I will let relationships kinda wither and die,

if it's an issue where I'm trying to solve

a problem or do something that takes a long time,

I'll let friendships kind of fade away, naturally,

that's just the way I tend to be.

That's my struggle and until I really finish

the project or finish the thing, my mind does not

come out of it and allow me to focus on those around me.

And so that's something that I still to this day

struggle with and there are things that I do

to kind of counter that, but I'd say that it's

taken me years to get to the point where I even

knew to acknowledge that that was an issue.

When I was younger, and why I was single

for six years in a row was because

I didn't know that was a problem.

I just sat in a room, tweaking knobs, learning

how things worked, trying to solve whatever problem

came up that day or that week or that month,

and because of that the rest of my life tended to suffer,

and if you go back and listen to my episode number three,

it really led to a really dark place in my life at the time,

until I started to dig my way out of that.

I think a lot of people can relate to that feeling of

constantly being in your own little path,

your own little blinded area

and being completely oblivious to the stuff surrounding you

and the other issues in your life.

Honestly, I see this not just in myself

but some other friends in my life where this is just

a natural thing people tend to do is,

when you have problems in other areas of your life,

you tend to gravitate towards the one thing you're good at,

the one thing you love to do,

and you use that as a coping mechanism.

That's why we're workaholics, we're workaholics

a lot of times, it's a coping mechanism

for the other things going wrong in your life.

Instead of addressing those things, it's easier to just

focus on what you're good at, and what you love to do.

That can cause so many problems in your life

and I'm not one to sit and point the finger at people

'cause I'm the same way, but it's definitely something

to be aware of, and until you're aware of that problem

you're going to have a very tough time solving that problem.

(electronic music)

For more infomation >> Why Audio Engineers Can Be TERRIBLE With Relationships - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

How UNDRIP Changes Canada's Relationship with Indigenous Peoples - Duration: 5:14.

[SA'KE'J] What we encountered in the constitutional battles in Canada

is that when we wanted to apply human rights to Indigenous people,

the government said,

"You don't have human rights because you're the wrong kind of people."

And that stood as a shock,

but it's part of the discrimination

that we've had to endure.

So we had to go to the [United Nations] General Assembly,

and what we had to do was

get a declaration that basically said that Indigenous people

have the same human rights as any other people.

[JOHN] Canada's current legal landscape

in relationship to Indigenous peoples is complex.

There's one story that is about the

denial of Indigenous place and governance in this land.

When Indigenous peoples first encountered Europeans

there was a nation-to-nation relationship,

a meeting of equals where there was

mutual respect and the pursuit of common goals.

As we went through the nineteenth century,

we found that those goals were eroded

and the nature of the relationship was one of

sovereign-to-subject.

[JOSHUA] And that places Aboriginal peoples in Canada

in a subject-to-sovereign relationship

much in the same that citizens, under the Charter,

in relationship to the federal government as their sovereign.

Yet the theory explaining how this works

in both these cases becomes quite different,

because the history of Indigenous peoples

is not collapsible to the history of citizenship in Canada.

[LARRY] Canada has never yet recognized

an Aboriginal right to self-government,

unlike, for example, in the United States.

And the reason is because the court has interpreted

Aboriginal rights so narrowly —

has to be a custom, tradition or practice —

and that an argument that you have an Aboriginal right

to self-government is seen as too broad

in scope for the court to be prepared to recognize

because they've defined the rights so narrowly.

[JOHN] UNDRIP changes

Canada's relationship with Indigenous peoples

in terms of the duty to consult by saying that

the honour of the Crown, which is part of the legal duty to consult,

must involve the free, prior

and informed consent of Indigenous peoples.

What that means

is that when the Crown

is exercising its powers to develop,

that it has to ensure that honour involves

the free will,

or the participatory actions

of Indigenous peoples in that goal.

[AIMÉE] So UNDRIP is a mechanism for recognizing

self-determination of Indigenous people.

This has been a long-fought effort

to have states acknowledge that Indigenous peoples

have governance, have laws,

have relationships with their lands and territories,

and have never given up

those laws or governance systems

or special relationships with lands, territories and waters.

[SARAH] And I think that's really what the Declaration

is seeking to do.

It's just creating space

for Indigenous people to be able to

live according to their own legal traditions

and make decisions about their lives

in a way that best reflects

their individual needs.

[KERRY] The harder part

is what the federal government, in particular,

should continue to do or should not continue to do,

in light of the fact that the United Nations Declaration guarantees

a right of self-determination

entitling Indigenous communities, properly organized,

to govern themselves

in whatever fashion suits them best.

[JOSHUA] But it is to their advantage, in my mind,

to look to the UN Declaration

as a means of placing renewed emphasis on

that very old struggle

and to try to,

in a certain sense,

leverage the arguments that are built within that document

as a set of norms that move away from

the colonial heritage of the Canadian constitutional order

and how it's built in

and give us means to critique

and point to the problems in our constitutional order

that have become hidden in plain sight.

[SA'KE'J] And that's what's important about the Declaration.

It lays out for states and state governments and other humans:

this is what Indigenous people

want to be respected for.

For more infomation >> How UNDRIP Changes Canada's Relationship with Indigenous Peoples - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

RHOC: Emily Simpson Is Jealous Of Gina Kirschenheiter's Relationship With Her Mom (S13, E14) | Bravo - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> RHOC: Emily Simpson Is Jealous Of Gina Kirschenheiter's Relationship With Her Mom (S13, E14) | Bravo - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Lewis Hamilton girlfriend: Who is Lewis Hamilton dating? Is he in a relationship? - Duration: 2:33.

Lewis Hamilton girlfriend: Who is Lewis Hamilton dating? Is he in a relationship? most famous girlfriend to date is former Pussycat Doll singer and X-Factor judge. The 33-year-old dated Nicole, who is seven years his senior, on and off for eight years.

They last split in 2015, with petrolhead Lewis admitting his love for his cars came above his girlfriend. He said: "My cars are my babies. I used to say, when I had a girlfriend, 'I'm taking one of the girls out, so you can come if you want, but you come second when it comes to the cars." Who is Lewis Hamilton dating? Is he currently in a relationship? Rumours are now circulating female rapper Nicki Minaj has caught the motor racing ace's heart.

Nicki, 35, and Lewis got tongues wagging after they were seen at New York Fashion Week together. The US singer then shared a snap of her and Lewis in matching red and black helmets on an ATV on her Instagram. She wrote: "Caribbean tingz what I on. Me and Lewis gettin paper like what ink dry on.

#Versace."(sic) A separate shot on Lewis's instagram page, captioned "Riders", showed Nicki in the driving seat and the pair with their middle fingers up at the camera. Lewis shared it with his 7.4 million followers. Now Nicki has fuelled the growing speculation by revealing she had a "new boy" in her life in a new interview with Wonderland. Not revealing if she was referring to Lewis or not, Nicki said: "I've got to get married first then I'll have a child. "I might be closer than people think, actually." She went on to say: "I love children.

I'm not going to put that off for much longer." Representatives for Lewis and Nicki have previously refused to comment on the matter. Express.co.uk have contacted representatives for Lewis Hamilton and Nicki Minaj for comment.

For more infomation >> Lewis Hamilton girlfriend: Who is Lewis Hamilton dating? Is he in a relationship? - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ferne McCann DENIES messaging Charlie Brake during Ellie Brown relationship - Duration: 3:42.

 Ferne McCann was pictured hand-in-hand with Love Island star Charlie Brake weeks after his break-up from Ellie Brown

   In pictures obtained by The Sun, the former The Only Way Is Essex star, 28, was snapped looking cosy with the 23 year old reality TV star, who recently split from his co-star Ellie

 In the snaps, Ferne and Charlie were spotted together out in London, as they put on an affectionate display while leaving an event together

   Days after the pictures emerged, Ellie's close pal Zara McDermott has claimed that Ferne and Charlie were messaging while he was dating Ellie

  Top Stories Love Island hunk Charlie Brake likes string of sexy selfies from Alexandra Crane Charlie Brake confuses fans as they question if he's ALREADY met Ferne McCann's daughter  Speaking to OK! online at The Pride of Britain Awards, Zara hinted that she knew more information about Charlie and Ferne when questioned about the duo

   Posing with boyfriend Adam Collard, Zara said: "I think there may have been some DM's sliding before, like when Charlie and Ellie were together

That's all I know.   "She [Ellie] knew from like months ago and she was always a bit suspicious and was like: 'Is there something going on'

   "And everyone was saying like: 'No Ellie of course not, he loves you', but clearly things have escalated once the break up has been done

"  Most Popular Holly Willoughby Pride of Britain Awards 2018 dress: Holly's dress details Pippa Middleton looks radiant as she steps out with her baby son Little Mix girls head out with their boyfriends following their The X Factor performance  However, on the same red carpet moments later, mother of one Ferne vehemently denied Zara's claims saying: "Absolutely not, as I said I've been so busy focusing on my baby and my career

   "I would never ever message someone if they were in a relationship and you've heard it from the horses mouth

   "So it would never be with the intentions to date or something like that, if someone is in a relationship

"   Speaking about her night out with Charlie, Ferne coyly said: "We went out as a group and we had a lot of fun

I think he is very handsome."  Representatives for both Charlie Brake and Ellie Brown declined to comment on this story when contacted by OK! online

Top Stories Ferne McCann wanted someone to 'kiss right now' before Charlie Brake photos Ferne McCann's fans question why she is 'dating' Love Island star Charlie Brake Ferne McCann pictured hand-in-hand with Love Island's Charlie Brake

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét