Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

News on Youtube Oct 29 2018

I am sick and tired of seeing Instagram makeup tutorials where they apply the

foundation like this and like that so I decided to film this video to explain

you why this is so wrong and also to show you the technique that I've learned

in the makeup school that I attended so let's get started first of all the main

reason why we don't apply the foundation straight away from the bottle on the

face is because that way you cannot control the amount of product that you

apply a lot of makeup artists use the back of their hand so they first add

some drops from the foundation on the back of the hand and then they'll either

use sponge brush or their fingers to get the product from here and apply it on

the face and that way you have full control of how much product you apply I

feel that some people shower in foundation they apply so much it's

unbelievable and then they call ending it here and it goes into the hair and

it's just disgusting also a lot of these bloggers get their products for free but

if you're normal person and you spend money for your makeup you don't want it

to finish for a week and it doesn't have to be like that you can achieve really

good results with just a little bit amount of product and this is what I

will show you next so basically the idea of the technique I want to show you

today is that our face is not the same everywhere

that's why there is no point of applying the same amount of foundation everywhere

if you think about it usually the center of the face is the area where we have

most of the flows usually here and here and you know here the skin is quite nice

so there is no point to apply a lot of foundation there here is what we're

gonna do we're gonna apply foundation in the center of the face and then we

gonna kind of blend it out alright so let me show you I already have some

moisturizer primer and a little bit concealer under my eye area today I'll

use my foundation by Fenty beauty this is Pro

filter the shade is 200 and I'll just use a little amount if you use your

fingers I'll show you one side how to use fingers just warm the product a

little bit and then you can just start applying it as we said we're gonna focus

on the center of the face for the other side I will grab my brush and it's

exactly exactly the same way you start from the center of the face and you kind

of blend it out I have acne on my forehead that's why I applied a little

bit more product there but if your skin is better than mine you can apply even

less foundation and I will do exactly the same thing with the powder you don't

have to apply the powder all over your face so that was it from here you can

continue doing your makeup like your eye makeup contouring blusher whatever you

want if that video was helpful don't forget to give a thumbs up and also

subscribe for more makeup videos like this one I'll see you very soon bye for

now

For more infomation >> FOUNDATION TUTORIAL | HOW TO PUT ON FOUNDATION - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Time Should You Exercise Every Day? - Duration: 5:15.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét