Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 8, 2017

News on Youtube Aug 24 2017

Hi guys.

My name is Laura!

Welcome to Sobuka.

Every Wednesday on this channel, myself or Sarah will provide you guys with a book review

pertaining to the crypto market.

We have titled this series, "Bitcoin and Crypto-currency Book Review Here on Sobuka."

Here on this channel, we cover international crypto-currency markets, so what best way

to help educate people on what is going on is by looking at authors and experts in the

crypto-currency space who have a broad understanding of international markets, not only in the

US but places like Latin America, Africa and the Middle East, the South Asian Pacific to

include Australia.

This type of subject makes it a great fit for this channel.

...ok, so let's begin..

The book I will be going over for the next two weeks, as this is the first half of my

presentation, is by Simon Dixon.

Bank to the Future: Protect Your Future Before Governments Go Bust by Simon Dixon is a critical

book which comments on the expected economic troubles that even the most strongest nations

will face in the coming years.

The author puts forward the fears of a future where no one's jobs or businesses will prove

to be profitable as debt would take over completely and there would be no way of escape.

Simon Dixon tends to make the readers understand that they have to stop trusting the banks

and start planning to become self-sufficient in raising money.

They should know how, when and where to spend their money and be knowledgeable about its

flow.

In this regard, "The former investment banker" also launched his business "Bank to the

Future (BTTF)" as "the world's first "peer-to-peer" market to allow businesses

to raise debt, equity or donations from consumers and investors in one place".

The idea is to allow business owners to become able to raise money from one platform in many

ways.

The book is a great resource for people who want to invest in the future while living

in the present.

The book has been written in the year 2012 and a warning regarding the coming technologies

and their influence on the world of business is commerce has been delivered.

There are "seven hugely disruptive technologies" which have been discussed specifically.

There are people who understand how deadly the effect of these technologies can be and

are preparing beforehand to avoid financial disaster.

Looking critically at the seven disruptive technologies is like looking into the future.

They are expected to take place of the human workers and also affect businesses.

Thus, employees and business owners have to plan how they want to see themselves in the

future not free from the influence of the seven technologies but intelligently using

them for their benefit.

Simon Dixon has named the "seven hugely disruptive technologies" to be "the World

Wide Web, digital money, the social networks, crowdfunding, person-to-person lending, microfinance

and the mobile smart phone".

All of these technologies have become a household name in the present times and are also controlling

the mechanism of the financial systems of the world.

The author has encouraged the readers to become used to these technologies and make the most

from them.

He has explained each technology, uses and disadvantages in detail in separate chapters

in Part 2 of the book.

The seven deadly technologies are interlinked and interdependent to a great extent.

Simon Dixon has explained the technologies and also defined their relation to each other.

This would have been important for any reader of the year 2012 as at that not many people

were using the IT tools as independently as they are today.

The author has declared that one of the most profitable ways of investing in the future

is to become free from the thought of being an employee at a firm and becoming a freelancer.

The use of the internet and crowdfunding can enable a person to do so.

They allow the users also to become debt free.

Other debt free investment or economic choices come when people choose to work "as a contractor,

as part of an outsourced team or as an entrepreneur".

Related to these financial positions is the "digital money".

It is the ultimate source that will take the place of paper money and it somewhat has in

the present times.

According to the author, it is the most useful medium through which a person can earn.

Investing or working online can take people to the doors of online money transactions

which can be unlocked by the key of a simple email address.

In the present times, though more information is required of an internet user so he or she

can get access to their hard earned money.

In all cases, the use of mobile banking is inevitable.

The world of internet has become more handy and people can use a mobile to make important

financial moves.

Mobile banking is an important tool which was not present at the time the book Bank

to the Future: Protect Your Future Before Governments Go Bust was written but is related

to the information given.

Alright ladies and gentlemen…That is all I have for today.

I will be finishing up the rest of my review of this book by next Wednesday.

So come back and check us out.

And do not forget the following: If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up.

If you want to find more information like this, then please click the subscribe button.

And lastly, if you want to see or hear from Simon Dixon, I have a link with him being

interviewed by the the Bitcoin Meister.

It's a great interview following the end of my video.

So feel free to check it out.

Okay that's all.

Have a great day guys!

For more infomation >> Bitcoin Book Review Wednesday - Simon Dixon's Book - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Vodafone Smart N8 Review - Duration: 9:46.

are you to Brickley here from settled today we're going through our full

review on the Vodafone smart n8

so the n8 is the middle range it device you have the v8 which is the higher then

also you have the e8 in the 2017 lineup from Vodafone so how does this model

compare and well does it perform so first of all it is running Android 7.0

so it's run in the most latest software is a nice smart little device I would

say it's for your average user if you wanted anything higher-end or more

graphic based than the v8 is going to be for you but if you're just a daily

tweeter checking your Facebook Facebook messages and the odd basic game you

should be ok with this 85 pound phone from Vodafone and that is on page you go

by the way so first of all in my review all I have a look around the device and

then we're going to go through some key aspects so on the front of our device

here you can see a number of different things that actually pop out and confuse

me a little bit on the front a you have your receiver then next to that you have

a slash for your camera so when you take your selfies you can get even better

that level of light from that flash from low level areas down here at the bottom

even see your speaker as well so this is good speaker is not facing away from you

or facing backwards so you get to hear the best sound possible the left-hand

side you're not going to find it too much at all except for a tiny little

notch down here in the bottom corner and this allows you to pull off the back

covering to reveal your SIM card and your SD card and a non-removable battery

looking at the bottom of the device you're going to find a micro USB 2 for

charging and syncing charging wise it charges very well and this planet does

have a two thousand four hundred million power battery coming around to the

right-hand side of our device you're going to find your power and sleep/wake

button also your volume rockers looking at the top of your device you're going

to find a 3.5 headphone jack headphones are provided of course you can add your

own headphones I tested these outs with a fresh and level heads and caps that we

have had and they performed very well and also we have a little microphone at

the top there as well coming around to the back of this device you're going to

see your rear facing camera with an LED flash also you've got a fingerprint

so what we saw on the v8 and also you have a Vodafone logo on the back here it

is a great design I've noted bin pulls on it so the texture is good and it's

not slip and you can grip this device very well in easily one-handed next I'd

like to talk about gaming and performance and every game i tec worked

on this device except for high level graphical games the one game i've left

on here to show you is pokemon go so everyone is still very interested in

pokemon go and see if it runs well on each different device it's a fluid

movement I've got quite a few things appearing arrows here so you can zoom in

and see what's around us let's click on a Pokemon so the one issue I had with

this was with the AR my time is on it seems to just sort of not locate the

Pokemon whatsoever seems to have a bit of an issue but once actually located

that one got away from it let's have a look at another one there we go finally

caught once so as you can see if I load up the Pokemon here and load up once I

plot in my library this takes a little while to connect and select everything

to come up on the screen here scrolling through the menus seem fluid and

motionless seem to have any issue there and also as you can see it just takes a

little while longer to actually load otherwise it seems to work very well if

you're a more graphic based gaming person please check out our v8 gaming

review that I done now managed to perform load and handle all large

graphical games very well and very easy so next I want to talk about the power

and the performance that you're going to receive on this device the best way to

show that is to load Geekbench for here so there's no applications open no

notifications and let's run this test and see what I result in we have our

results here and on the side here I will put the v8 results so you can see the

comparison so in a single core score we've got 557 the multi-core score we

got 1532 so you can tap on a single core

score and you can scroll down and see how well your device done sadly we've

come at the bottom with that device so in our multi-core score we have come

slightly closer and that is to the nexus 5 from LG which is quite impressive to

tap in your home button you're going to get back home it's on your home screen

this is where you can change your widgets and your apps and you can move

these around so tapping and holding you can just push and pull these to wherever

you want you've got folders so inside here we

have a Google folder next I'd like to show you how well this device it sounds

and looks so with that front facing speaker that's a C facing up no stomp

into YouTube and jump into our channel tech toolkit and the actual unboxing of

this device so as you see it looks very clear very bold the volume does not go

too loud that is the only issue I found with this device the actual playback

volume is quite low so if we just slide back in go back home let me just

demonstrate this by going to the Google Play Store here so the new now 97 is out

and the top song at the moment is

desperately speaker but with that kind of song it struggles with all the

instruments and the different tones that you have in there seems a little bit

muddled but with that 3.5 jack up at the top you can plug in your headphones

everything cool sound it's so much better moving on it to specs of this

phone so it was released in June of 2017 it comes in at the graphite color here

or even a gold colors and two different options for color comes in a 16 gigabyte

storage option with SD card that can take up to 32 gigabytes only so please

bear that in mind comes with a nano sensors the smallest of all SIM cards

the displays of five inch display with the resolution of 720 by 1280 and it's

an IPS LCD display and the problem is if I

built this to the side it will go dark you do need to look at this very square

on or front on to get the best viewing angle possible its power is a quad-core

1.3 gigahertz processor and that's a cortex a53 chip is GPU is a Mali t-72 0

MP 2 looking at the rear camera has a 13 megapixel camera with an LED flash it

can record videos but only in 720p there's not even at Full HD so please

bear that in mind if you like to take videos with your phone and a 33 is per

second also on the front facing camera is a 5-megapixel selfie camera with that

flash as well so you're going to get better selfies in low-level light so

with the fingerprint sensor on this device let's compare it with my iPhone I

know it's quite different in cost so I understand that but I just want to show

you how well they compare so three two one three two one okay so the Vodafone

n8 does slightly beat out the iPhone and that is mainly because I am running iOS

11 this means as a public beta and is a little bit patchy but this fingerprint

sensor is very well placed and as long as you make sure you register the

correct part of your finger so just this whole section here that fits nicely into

that slot there it will unlock your device and it does feel very natural to

do after a while also on this device if you swipe up you've got a pattern you

can also have a pin or a password on the lock screen as well you're going to find

quick access to a torch calculator you can even add your own widget come

straight into the camera here without unlocking your device you can't see the

photographs you've already pre taken the camera application is a great camera

application nice simple point click shoot and take great photographs but a

couple of different options so if you slide along you have pano

and then you have the video like I discussed and also you can take

photographs when we record in to my thoughts and feelings about this device

first of all compared to the v8 there is quite

difference but there is double the cost eighty-five powers going to get the

device that will run most applications or social media applications fine

without any issues if you're a big gamer or required graphic intensive apps then

no you will have to look elsewhere and I do recommend the v8 the other issue I've

had with it is the display as it is a display that you can't view from all

angles you do need to view it's very Square on

if you enjoyed the review for the photo phone smart n8 do you have any comments

or questions please leave them down below it's always great to receive them

a moment please give their thumbs up and if you're new to channel hit that

subscribe to that date with all the latest news reviews and unboxings from

me Ricky I'll see you very soon bye for now

For more infomation >> Vodafone Smart N8 Review - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

WING IT STAMP TESTED! Even EASIER flick than the Vamp Stamp? EYELINER SHORTCUT!! Review + DEMO! - Duration: 5:39.

Hey guys welcome back to my channel

So if you're new I would love it if you would hit that subscribe button

Tap the bells so that you're notified of future content from me, and if you're returning to watch another videos

And I really really appreciate you stopping by and checking this out

Today, I actually have for you a quick

Demo and review of the San Philip

Oh two-in-one eyeliner, and I we stamp it's called wing it. I'm going to do the thin stamp today just to test it out

These were just under 10

Euro and I did have to order them from overseas

I went to the sanfilippo website and order these and I will say it

Did take a little bit of time for it to get here?

They shipped from Germany as much as I would love to read you things from the Sanfilippo website

It's in German so cost to me for both this in and the sixth stamp with shipping and everything was like

$32 so I'm also testing out the

Cia

Glitter flip lip

lippy and I'm not going to do a video on it you guys it's

Terribly Terribly drawing. So my lips are like the Sahara right now one of the girls that I follow all the time Sarah

I will link her video down below

She actually really really liked it so it's not that it's a bad product at all it

Just is not for me and my particularly dry lips

So that's women let's look like this just to disclaimer. Let's get to the states

First of all it is a dual ended stamp you guys

so one side is a nice eyeliner and

The other side is your Sam

Like that let's test this out. I'm going to go right in the corner

For it to go up

okay, now the key is

Matching which I didn't do

so once I have that on I'm going to go ahead and use the other side to kind of connect up the

wing stamp with my eye I

feel like if you could manage to get those stamps even

Then it's actually a pretty decent tool

And click on open people out who are really really challenged with doing a wing I do feel like the side that is just eyeliner

Tugs a little bit it's not a super smooth, but I'm going to finish my makeup, and I will be right there

And I'm going to go in with a fix stamp after the fact and see if I can fatten up the wing

without completely

Screwing up my entire pin everything

Hmm actually really really like that. I'm surprised. I thought that the thick stamp was going to be way too like Amy winehouse

R.i.p, obviously actually, I think that the six stamp is better than the thin stamp, so I'm going to show you the difference

That's the thin and that's the thick I

Kind of connected up the dots a little bit which there wasn't a lot because I'd already done the other

But I just wanted to kind of make sure that it was semi seamless, and I actually really really like this product now

I will say they're not even but I think with just a little bit of practice. Just like anything. I could make them even and

All of that when I first looked at the stamp and it's like a little triangle

I thought how the world is that going to make a wing well? It does it actually makes a pretty good one you guys and

like I said that is just a

You know basic attempt, so obviously I think with a little bit of practice

I think that that actually could be a a time saver because you really it's really really fast and be looks kind of you know

Good, so I realize it's relatively rough

But I think that the whole idea was just to see if this stamp was a total gimmick or if it's something

That's worth a shot, so I would say for those of you

Who are wing experts nancy don't even bother clearly?

I mean, there's a lot of you out there that can do a wing in a heartbeat

I don't think this is really for you

I think that if you are anybody else

That would enjoy having a wing but you're kind of intimidated by it or it's just not something that you've done over the years

So you're not very good at it. This could be your shortcut to having it when you want it

So I hope that this was helpful for you

I hope that you maybe saw something that might change your makeup game a little bit

And I really really appreciate you guys watching. I hope you have a wonderful week, and I will talk to you guys again very soon

We're inside

For more infomation >> WING IT STAMP TESTED! Even EASIER flick than the Vamp Stamp? EYELINER SHORTCUT!! Review + DEMO! - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Moto Z2 Play VS Huawei P10 Lite | Enfrentamiento | Review | Unboxing - Duration: 12:39.

For more infomation >> Moto Z2 Play VS Huawei P10 Lite | Enfrentamiento | Review | Unboxing - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

WIG REVIEW| MODEL MODEL OVAL PART WIG| LESS THAN $20!!! - Duration: 9:01.

Hey YouTube! It's ya girl Lia. Back again with another video. In today's video as you

can see from the title is another wig review Wednesday. You guys have been

enjoying these I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying these. Because I make my

videos for you guys and I of course as you guys know am taking a little slight

break from crochet hair. Because I've been wearing them constantly for the

past 13 months and my real hair needs to breathe. Get out there. So I'm so

excited to try out these wigs. And the wig today was sent to me from Sam's

beauty.com and today's wig is the Model Model Oval Part Wig in the style Oval Part

layered cut. So I this is what the model looks like. The model has this fierce

purple going on. But I have the wig in a more you know conservative like I always am

color in the color 2. Now this wig is $18.95 from samsbeauty.com. As you guys know

I don't have to go into my spiel about how much I love Sam's Beauty and how often

often my paychecks goes to Sam's Beauty. So this is it an oval part wig. So that

means some a little bit of your real hair is going to be out. Which is

perfect for me because I for the first time in 13 months today flat ironed my

hair. Today it doesn't mark my one-year anniversary

it actually marks my 13 month anniversary of no heat in my head. So

today I flat-ironed my hair and so this will work perfectly

so that my real hair will blend in with his oval part wig. See how I timed that

correctly I didn't even plan it but somehow it works out perfect. Oh my

goodness is this a. Okay I thought I had some kind of

stretchy. It is very stretchy. Very stretchy. It's like constructed in a way

that's really different than a lot of wigs that I. I can't explain it but it's

very. It's a lot more stretchier than a lot of wigs which means you know perfect

for for a kind of bigger head size. So with it being an oval part wig this is the

part where your hair is going to be exposed. It has three combs. So one two

three to attach to your real hair. It has one comb in the back. It

has the adjustable straps but this wig is very stretchy in its own. So I think

no matter where you put the straps depending on your hair size this wig is

going to go you know pretty. I don't want to stretch it overly too much. But it's

going to go where you want it to go. Got the comb in the back. I'm going to put it

on the tightest one. You guys know I have the "peanutiest" head. The smallest head

ever. So I need some tightness and with this wig being very stretchy it makes me

feel kind of nervous that it could be very loose. I'm hoping it's not but we

will see. How much hair do I want to take out. I think that's enough hair. We'll see. We'll play

this by ear. We will call it how we see it once we play around with it.

How it feels initially. It feels very loose. Imma be honest with you guys. I do not

feel secure with this wig on at all. The comb isn't. I don't know. Oh okay sorry I

didn't put that back comb on, I didn't put. There's three combs and I had only the

two side combs and them to side combs let me tell you. It's not doing it's not.

I don't know let me let me. I'm trying to get comb placement down before I get

part placement down. I just don't feel secure with these combs.

So I ran upstairs to get a couple of bobby pins because I want it. Since I cut

the string portion I needed something to kind of keep this hair secure. So I got

two bobby pins going on either side. Something to keep in mind with styling

this wig so you're not making a huge mistake

as soon as you get it out the pack. So if you guys want to have the security of

this keep that invisible thread there. I just feel like how wide this this part

is I need a little bit more of my real hair out. Okay. I'm working this thing out

with you guys on camera. This is the first time I've really worked a wig out

honey. Usually with the lace part wig you just throw that bad boy on then style.

But you got to get this wig right because I cannot have the side showing.

Okay so I have gone I think I've done all the playing with this wig that I can

possibly do. Now I'm not taking a brush to this wig just because I don't feel

secure with this wig on my head I'm going to be honest with you guys. I feel

like if I brushed it. If I got a real paddle brush and go to town on this wig

like I normally do with my wigs on my head I would be pulling this wig off.

I feel like the combs in the front. I don't feel with the stretchiness of it and

the combs in the front I don't feel as secure with the wig as I normally am. I'm

being totally honest with you guys. It's not the most secure. With the bobby

pins though it makes it feel a lot more secure than it normally is. But even with

that back comb. That back comb I don't feel like it's holding the hair down. But I

would say but looking at it purposes looking at it in the style this wig. You

couldn't tell me that I didn't just. This isn't my hair. Like you couldn't tell me

that this isn't my hair. Look at this. This is my hair. In terms of cons with this

wig I would say the wig. The security of it. I don't feel like it's you know my

most secure wig that I've ever tried. I don't feel like you know the combs.

Having four combs. It does have four combs which is a lot more than a lot of

wigs do have. A lot of wigs only have maybe three you know that little on the

side and then maybe one in the back. But this one has four but the three that

go around here aren't that. I don't know they're not the most secure combs that

I've ever had in my entire life if that make sense. Also this looks really really

natural with me my hair. As it is. It has been freshly done. I think if you're hair

hasn't been freshly done that might be a con. If you guys have a little bit. I

don't normally like bone straight hair. But I went in today and I was like it's

my one-year let me get bone straight. But I know a lot of people like that

feathered kind of you know yaki looking hair. That's what I normally like. Like a

"yakier" texture hair. So if you guys don't have bone straight hair that could

be a con. Getting your real hair to kind of blend with this hair. If you're hair. If you din't

just go to the salon. Maybe you have five day old six day old hair. May be a

little harder to blend. Realistic. So let me let you guys see. This is what it looks

like.

Let me give you guys a 360.

So my final verdict on this hair is I think it is a go. If you're somebody who

is looking for kind of a hairstyle that's going to give you that look of a partial

sewin. You want something that's going to look realistic. You are somebody who has you

know wants to leave a little bit of your hair out and wants to have a realistic

parting space because it is your actual hair that is the parting space. For me do

I think for a day to day this will be realistic absolutely not. You guys know

I'm doing no heat for a year I can't fit on this camera a lot of you guys and say

hey yeah I'm gonna wear this wig every day I can't wear this wig everyday I can

probably get like two weeks of wear out of it because I will never won't be

straining in my own real hair for the next year so you guys won't see me with

straight hair my real straight hair you guys won't see this coming out of my

scalp for another year so yeah for me and what it would be a day-to-day week

for me because I I need something where I don't need to pull out any of my real

hair my real hair will never be straight it will never be this tree let me tell

you that it won't be this straight for a while

hope this wig review was a very helpful make sure you check out San si UD comm I

will leave it down below I will leave all their contact information below I

will leave the link to this $18.99 way this is under $20 make sure you comment

let me know your thoughts on this here make sure that you subscribe to me so

you don't miss anything I recently learned that you got to turn the bell on

- that's a that's an important thing nowadays is turning that bill on because

people are missing people's videos and I don't want you guys to miss any of my

video so make sure you get that notification belt on make sure you

follow me on instagram at Lia LaVon a team at make sure you follow me on

snapchat at miss Thalia 89 and make sure you follow assam's beauty comm on

Instagram I swear I'll get all my hair ideas just by following their page thing

and post people and all of that and I hope you guys enjoyed bye

For more infomation >> WIG REVIEW| MODEL MODEL OVAL PART WIG| LESS THAN $20!!! - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

PRISONERS - Review [SUB ITA] - Duration: 5:34.

Hi guys it's Debbie and today I would like to speak about "Prisoners" directed

by Denis Villeneuve. Villeneuve has recently started to become one of the most

acclaimed directors of our generation and that is thanks to some of his works

such as "Enemy", his recent film "Arrival", which nearly reached 10 Oscar

nominations and also in October he will be giving us the highly awaited "Blade

Runner 2049". "Prisoners" is Villeneuve's 2013 film and it stars Jake Gyllenhaal,

one of my favourite actors, alongside Hugh Jackman, Viola Davis, Paul Dano and many

others. "Prisoners" is the story of two very young girls which go

mysteriously missing from their house in Pennsylvania one afternoon. The only odd

thing about this afternoon is the presence of an RV parked outside on the

road in which the two girls were playing just hours before the disappearance and

the driver's reluctance to speak to the police.

Unfortunately the RV doesn't contain any evidence and throughout the plot the

case thickens, proving that even a simple, rural, apparently safe community can

become the scene of an intense manhunt. Hugh Jackman portrays the furious (and

often arrogant) father which refuses to stay put and wait until the system has

found his daughter and decides to take the matter in his own hands, doing

everything possible, including going against the law. In general "Prisoners"

encourages us to try and mentally cross that line between what is legally

right and what we personally consider right. As a matter of fact alongside the

main investigation, other important topics are fury and

revenge. The film also portrays the two points of view on how to handle a

situation of this nature: Hugh Jackman's character is the skeptical guy who

doesn't consider the police as trustworthy as he would like to and

immediately takes the matter in his own hands, becoming hated by everybody

surrounding him. While Terrence Howard and Viola Davis portray the more

cautious couple, patiently waiting for the police to finish their job and also

they appear quite reluctant to take any personal rushed decisions. The film in

general leaves us free to judge, as it also shows the downside of the

characters' choices, of how victims can become perpetrators. So I feel safe to

say that this film is a very creepy analysis of which point

the human mind is willing to reach. If you enjoyed watching films like "Mystic

River", "Zodiac" "Gone Girl" or even "Changeling", I would definitely recommend watching

"Prisoners". It is an awesome, engaging blend of a suspense-filled crime drama

film, with some hints of pure horror. Jake Gyllenhaal did an awesome job at

portraying the lead detective on the case and watching this film made me

realise why I appreciate him so much as an actor. He completely managed to

combine the anger he had towards this case, to who took those girls, the fury in not

being able to find a clue, of the frustration of having to deal with

unbearable stress and uncooperative colleagues, but at the same time trying

to not show this to the public. Also his character at first appears very limited

and simple: your local police detective on a new case. But he isn't like the

others, he isn't like his colleagues. There's something about him, something

about his nearly punk, rebellious attitude and appearance that makes us

believe that something happened in his past,

there is something he's not telling us. He is never shown at home with his

family or friends, he doesn't speak that much if not necessary, never revealing

too much about himself. This is why I really liked Jake Gyllenhaal's

performance in "End of Watch", in which he also portrayed a member of the police

which had to deal with a series of contrasting issues. In general Jake

Gyllenhaal has always been a master at bringing on screen a wide variety of

emotions and a rich and vast range of personalities and minds. From "Donnie

Darko" nearly twenty years ago to the more recent "Enemy", "Nightcrawler", "Nocturnal

Animals". And in nearly all of these films he managed to contain the personality...

...within the character. What I'm trying to say is that in our daily life we don't

usually work out another person's personality and what's going through

their mind thanks to a narrating voiceover. On the contrary we go through

the mind's incredible maze observing a variety of behaviours, gestures,

expressions. And that's what Gyllenhaal is able to do at best: we meet his

characters, we discover them through vast set of details and peculiar features. As

a matter of fact I was quite surprised in meeting his loud and extravagant

character in "Okja", with an appearance and attitude

which spoke for his role. "Okja" also featured Paul Dano, which gave us the

awesome portrayal of Alex, the main suspect in "Prisoners". Often growing up we

heard so many stories about bad people, we were warned to stay away from odd

strangers and nasty men. And in this film you can really tell that everything in

Alex's character is built upon what society would consider.... the scary guy, on

wanting us to hate Alex. So the film plays a lot on disturbing us, on making

us feel uncomfortable. If I really had to point out a flaw without revealing too

much, there were some points in the second half of the film, towards the end,

in which the plot was giving us some quite obvious clues and I would have

preferred it to remain more obscure right until the end. But except for this

detail everything else was absolutely stunning and it really makes me look

forward for the upcoming "Blade Runner". Let me know about your thoughts

regarding "Prisoners" with a comment here below. I hope you enjoyed this video, if

you did remember to subscribe for more movie-related content. See you soon, bye!

For more infomation >> PRISONERS - Review [SUB ITA] - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Nendoroid Katsuki Bakugo Review『My Hero Academia』 - Duration: 7:30.

Hey, Deku!

You're below the rejects! You're Quirkless!

How can you even stand in the same ring as me?

For more infomation >> Nendoroid Katsuki Bakugo Review『My Hero Academia』 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

BRACHIOSAURUS Dinosaur TOY REVIEW with Enbe CC - Duration: 2:09.

We are KIDS PLAYING LEARNING!

( Happy music playing )

Today I'm at the park, and I have my Brachiosaurus… I named him ARLO.

And, I have some plants so he could eat.

Now, let's take apart the plants.

( Happy music playing )

Err…

( Happy music playing )

Got one.

( Happy music playing )

Got…

( Happy music playing )

ugh…

two.

( Happy music playing )

Ow…

( Happy music playing )

Oh…

oh…

oh...

that's okay.

( Happy music playing )

I got three.

Dad: Hey, anything else you want to say about your dinosaur?

He has a little hump.

Mom: What is that? Those are his...

His nis...nostrils, and he has blue eyes.

Dad: What else?

Mom: And is he a meat-eater or a plant-eater?

A plant eater.

I got a stick so he could wear a hat.

( Happy music playing )

He has a really long tail, and this really long neck.

And, he has these little feet in the back and the front

And, he has this mouth.

Dad: Let me see his mouth…

( Happy music playing )

Dad: Aww…nice.

( Happy music playing )

Dad: Does he eat rocks?

No, he eats stones to mash up his giant food in his enormous stomach.

Dad: Oh, nice. Well, that's good to know.

Dad: Thanks for sharing.

( Happy music playing )

And, it says Brachiosaurus right here.

Oop.

Dad: Awesome!

Dad: Alright, anything else you want to say?

Stay tuned, I got more dinosaurs to show.

See you guys later! Bye!

( Happy music playing )

For more infomation >> BRACHIOSAURUS Dinosaur TOY REVIEW with Enbe CC - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

New Ford Mustang 2018 GT500 Review And Specs - Duration: 3:46.

Ford Mustang 2018 GT500 Review

Ford Mustang GT500 Interior

2018 Ford Mustang GT500 Review

New Ford Mustang 2018 GT500 Review And Specs

For more infomation >> New Ford Mustang 2018 GT500 Review And Specs - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Review | P-Mag AK AEG AT-MAG 30/140 Billes | ATM - Duration: 3:06.

Hi everybody !

Today, I'm going to talk you about a mag that comes to us from "Airsoft-Entrepôt" online store.

It's from the "ATM" brand, for "AMA TSU MARU".

This is a P-MAG model for AK AEG replica.

It contains between 30 and 140 bbs.

As his little brother M4 that I had already presented, it is a reproduction of the P-MAG of "MagPul" for models of replica AEG type AK.

You can find them by unit or by box of 5.

To my knowledge, there is only the black version.

We will quickly look at the markings.

Some traces of molding. Nothing very serious.

It resembles the model for M4 replica type.

It is very resistant. I would not test you as for the other because I no longer have tiles on the floor.

It would be a pity to destroy my solid floor of wooden boards.

We find this extended follower which reduces the loss of bbs in the well of the Hop-Up.

This results in more bbs being shot.

Quick and easy dismouting without tools to facilitate maintenance or repairs.

Still need you arrive to break it ...

Here is the latch which allows to pass from 30 to 140 bbs.

This allows you to play in Low-Cap or Mid-Cap.

I would end by telling you that this mag is compatible with brands "Cyma", "E&L" and "LCT".

And for having tested it myself, I would add compatibility with the kit "Daytona".

This is evidenced by the use I made of it in a previous game.

Last useful info: the price.

By 5, it will cost you 41.90 euros.

At the unit, by memory, 8.90 euros.

For more infomation >> Review | P-Mag AK AEG AT-MAG 30/140 Billes | ATM - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Future Ad Pro Review Scam - $12,900 In Active Adpacks 2017 - Futurenet - Duration: 7:16.

what up what up what up Jim wolf here with another future AB Pro future net

update and I'm gonna keep this short and brief I'm just gonna share my results

with you guys share what I got in place for my team should you want to work with

me and just to let you guys know this this company is rockin this is probably

one of the best opportunities that I've ever promoted and the reason why is

because it's sustainable it's trustworthy it's legit um and it's not

built on the pond an extreme extreme Ponzi format where you know the system

is gonna collapse right so I've been in this company for about three four months

now three months and I started with 78 Pat I packs 78 $50 a pack so I came in

with for $4,000 I have since built my my smile packs to 215 alright so let's do

the math $50 out packs but they all mature to 60 so you go sixty times two

hundred fifteen twelve thousand nine hundred dollars which is what the value

of my ad packs are clearly some are gonna expire eventually but more

importantly that is the value of what I'm getting right now and it's producing future ad pro

probably about a hundred and twenty 120 to 130 two hundred fifty dollars per day

depends on the revenue that's generated some days it actually grows really fast

and a lot and some things it slows down but you're relatively getting around an

estimated 50 cents per 50 dollar ad pack as you see here I got 75 dollars in my

balance right now so I could withdraw this if I wanted to but I'm not going to

because I don't need the money right now I have withdrawn over two thousand

dollars myself so I've gotten two thousand dollars on my seed money back

every time I've withdrawn money I've been paid but I'm gonna show you how

easy it is to run this business when I got when I got a balance by night I'd

pack hmm let's go refresh 216 now let me go

here for one second let me show you guys something if you want to buy more ad

packs you could buy a Bitcoin you could buy with that ad I'd be cash or use any

of these processors here I use paisa solid trust pay or Bitcoin that's what

I've used in the past one of the cool things that you could do if you'd like

if you'd like to build a Bitcoin type future ad pro business you could grow your business in

grow your business accumulate cash inside your balance and withdraw in

Bitcoin so let me show you my withdraws payments

mm-hmm as you can see all the withdraws that I've made here right sir oh no

these aren't the withdraws these are my purchases but uh yeah just to show you

here so you can withdraw the Bitcoin or any of these payment processors STP Bank

you can even do bank transfer and you know what's really cool is they're gonna

be launching their own merchants prepaid cards so you're gonna be able to load

load your funds up into your prepaid card and then automatically just use

your future that your future out of pro funds to pay for things immediately

really cool right I actually love that because then I don't have to withdraw

any money into paisa or any of these other places right so yeah so you can

see all these payments that I've been getting here yeah so a lot of payments

here it's clearly working right so what do you need to do just click on a link

in the description create your account fund your account using one of the future ad pro

payment processors to buy out box you just go to advertising by $50 ad packs

use one of the payment processors here really simple process you don't really

need me to show you how to do that after you've created your account and you've

got loaded up your account and you bought your I'd packs message me on

Facebook my links in the description there and I got a chat support group so

if you got any questions you can post in the chat support group I also have a

private mastermind group it's where you can you could post your questions but I

also have trained there to show you how to market the business so if you want to

if you want to market it on Facebook or market it on YouTube you can I have a

video training series that you can actually go through and I'll teach you

how to do that stuff and so I provides to actually provide support for people

right if you come in with a minimum of $1,000 then then that that's actually

beneficial for me I'm actually gonna earn some money from you repurchasing future ad pro

your ad packs and so it's beneficial for me to provide

you with a landing page or sales page if you want to promote the business side

but you don't have to write you don't actually have to promote to make money

with it because you just got a once you earn once you generate enough funds

inside of your balance here you just repurchase and surf your 10 ads every 24

hours it's literally that easy you can run that business that easy you don't

have to recruit to succeed with this so ya $12,900 it's not a bad business for

running a business for five minutes per day right future out Pro rocks the

future out Pro compensation plan rocks it's one of the best programs that

you're ever gonna come across and the beauty of it is that it was built off a

foundation of real products and real services it wasn't a revenue share

beforehand it was a revenue share after the company already launched all these

other products and have been generating millions from those products so this

program is gonna be around for a long time in my opinion now clearly you're an

adult so you make your own adult decisions with any opportunity online it future ad pro

carries risk so you have to be able to understand that in this industry there's

a lot of risks that carries with business opportunities I have to suffer

from those risks as well but in my opinion okay I put in close over five

thousand dollars into future at pro now I have a value of almost thirteen

hundred thirteen thousand dollars so those are work yes is it paying out yes

is this company gonna be around for a really long time in my opinion I think

so alright click on the link join the team

I look forward to working with you peace

For more infomation >> Future Ad Pro Review Scam - $12,900 In Active Adpacks 2017 - Futurenet - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel Legends Moon Knight Review Spider-Man Homecoming BAF Vulture Toy Action Figure Review - Duration: 7:48.

This is a review on Marvel Legends Moon Knight

his modern costume and this is part of the Movie Vulture Build A Figure wave

of Spider-Man Homecoming series and let's take a look at this and check this

out this is Moon Knight in his modern comic book costume

in the last few years it's definitely a different costume than the classic look

of the character

and yet this is really well designed one of his better costumes and in the

Spider-Man Ultimate Spider-Man animated series the episode he wore this costume

Moon Knight in that

and has quite a bit of accessories which we'll get to in a minute over here

but as for the figure itself let's just look at the detailing here this is

painted on it's like supposed to be armor pieces if you look here it's kind

of shaped like crescent weapons sort of design a bit same thing here on the

boots one thing that really stands out is the way they designed the hood with

the cape remove the cape here so we could look clearer at the figure this is

a separate piece but it's glued on so you can't remove it

usually with hooded characters the hood ratio the proportions usually don't look

good or well made but in recent years Hasbro has made hooded characters well

made and this is no exception it's really outstanding how they designed it

you see the way it goes over the forehead here and the sides well done

there and it might be a little easier for the review if I have to cape off for

a bit looks like a basic black body mold but then they've added alterations

to it and did a good job you see here they have an open hand grip he has a

closed pair of fists which we'll get to in a minute he has this billy club you

could combine it so he could hold it either hand

or this you could separate it what really looks nice is crescent

weapon cause pose wise it looks cool on a display you can see it clearly what

might be tough to see is it has three little crescents and what the gimmick is

on each hand and hopefully it's gonna show up there's a little gap you could

put the three little crescents on the hand here and I'm gonna swap out the

hands and show you hopefully it's gonna show up here but you could see it here

check this out the 3 little crescents his throwing weapons

it looks fantastic for a display but it is definitely a lot of people are gonna

lose that in their collection there very small pieces and being the white

color it doesn't really could really blend in depending on what carpets you

have or accessories so it could easily get lost that's why I really do like

this one a little bit better cause it stands out on a display and you could

give him both here so check this out

or like this Moon Knight has always been one of those characters that even

though he cannot hold the book long term and his books get cancelled they always

find a use for him Marvel he always pops up now and again so he's definitely a

character who has lasted and stood the test of time at Marvel despite the look

updates and changes so if you don't have a Moon Knight figure I think it's a

great idea an addition for a collection with the hood on it is almost 7 inches

tall as for the articulation head side to side shoulders up and down

and in or out this gets in the way a little bit seems the sculpt is a little

bit effected or it's a little stiff on my figure there bicep swivel double

articulation at the elbow the wrist can spin it or in or out articulation

has a pivot right there and waist articulation hips side to side up or

down swivel thighs double knees and articulated ball jointed ankles up down

to the sides and I'm gonna give my final thoughts on this action figure in a

moment

so overall what do I think of Moon Knight Marvel Legends figure here and it

was a much needed upgrade because the only other Moon Knight we've had so far

as I'm making this video in the six inch scale was the Toy Biz one

and that was a long time ago and that one wasn't perfect but this is Moon

Knight in his more modern costume in the comic books it's really well made I like

that they have the cape and cowl how they designed it here and he does have his

accessories swap out hands the only thing is those 3 little crescent

weapons of his are definitely going to be lost in many collections they're so

small that they're easy to misplace but it is cool that they fit in the hand I do

like this bigger crescent that he could hold it looks great for a display and he

has the combined staff weapon there again it is not the classic costume of

Moon Knight though it is that more modern look the design and the overall

impression it's just a well made action figure if you don't have a Moon Knight

for your collection then I would highly consider this one Hasbro did a great job

on it and so that's the review of this Moon Knight thanks for watching and talk

to you later

bye

For more infomation >> Marvel Legends Moon Knight Review Spider-Man Homecoming BAF Vulture Toy Action Figure Review - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Chevrolet Equinox Review - Duration: 2:36.

the redesigned Chevrolet Equinox is less distinctive than its predecessor which

had a certain bigger-is-better mantra among small SUVs this one feels more

like its immediate competitors but it gets there with undeniable refinement

first off its closer in size to them nearly 5 inches shorter than the 2017

equinox this redesigned 2018 sets about 400 pounds which is more than 10 percent

of its total curb weight the effect is immediately noticeable even with the

equinoxes new base engine a 1.5 liter turbo horse owner which avoids the

underpowered feeling of the previous generation course on their equinox it

doesn't exactly feel powerful but it's certainly powerful enough and that

wasn't really the case before now an optional 2-liter turbo four-cylinder is

a worthy replacement for last year's excellent v6 it delivers punchy low

range acceleration and smooth powerful revving and it pairs with a 9 speed

automatic transmission now that's a style of transmission in other cars that

we found a sometimes be more trouble than it's worth but that's not the case

here the nine speed shifts smoothly at low speeds and it kicks down multiple

gears as needed at higher speeds without too much delay ride quality a standout

feature in the previous generation Equinox remains solid here

the suspension soaks up bumps without too much reverberation I actually found

it suitably soft although to other editors said it was on the firm side but

everyone agreed that its high quality and well controlled and all that gives

the equinox a flavor of a very comfortable high speed Cruiser not so

much one you want to really throw around on winding roads though the 2-liter

engine packs plenty of punch but there's a lot of Sufi steering plenty of body

roll just a lot of fun when the roads become curvy now small SUVs not exactly

known for their handling shop but if that's something you value take a look

at the Ford Escape or the Mazda cx-5 both of those are still kings of the

handling pill now we detail some of the more practical elements of the equinox

in our first look of this redesign so be sure to check out that video suffice it

to say cabin quality is mixed but must-have tech features like apple

carplay and android auto are both standard so that's a good thing now

visibility and seat comfort could be a little bit better but this is still a

very good driving redesign for one of Chevrolet's most popular vehicle

SUVs are riding a wave of consumer popularity right now so it looks like

chevy is giving shoppers more of what they already want

you

For more infomation >> 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Review - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Haier XShuai T370 - Review en español - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Haier XShuai T370 - Review en español - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty, Review and Demo - Duration: 3:50.

with today's video so today's video is a review on the Garnier Fructis style

fiber company it is a pliable moulding it's extra strong anyway this is a great

product so if you're interested to hear my review and see a little demo and

please keep on watching while you're here you can go ahead and subscribe to

my channel and hit that notification belly upload a video every single day of

the week I really don't want you guys to miss out so let's go ahead and get

started so like I said this is the Garnier Fructis style fiber gum putty

it's extra strong pliable mouldy reused on wet or dry hair I really do enjoy

this product let's see it is 5 ounces and it smells really good

but it's like this white could be I don't know anyway but what I like to use

it for is I do have layers and this stuff is great for making up those

layers pops so I'm just gonna get a little bit of this and what's great too

is it's used for men or women and I'm something in your palms and work it

together and I don't know Bates can see that but it's it's pretty cool and then

you just work it into your hair

I like doing this for if I'm doing kind of like a grungy look or if I'm trying

to do like a textured style you can just kind of just also just scratch it in

like you would a gel or mousse but gives great definition please

I like that it's also matte you know I do like you know some strong

hold but like gels and stuff they believe that super shiny look over hair

and sometimes that's not the look they're going for it so and I like that

you can also use it higher up on the hair strands and it's not gonna make the

hair look greasy I can also work it through my bangs and it just gives a

very household very cool style I like it a lot anyway guys this is about six

dollars it's a really good deal it's definitely a unique product I've never

tried anything like this fiber gum but I really do enjoy it and it does dry down

like right now it's a little sticky but I like that you can remould and reshape

it gives great definition great peace eNOS I like like I said it doesn't make

your hair shiny and it doesn't make it greasy so that's why I really really

love this product I love like me men or when we can use it can be used in short

hair like pixie spiky dues or it can be used on even my like the hair which I

really do enjoy but it's just a great look I really do enjoy it but anyway

guys that is my short and sweet review and demo of the fiber gun putty it's a

great product let's see has Mike relaxes it provides

ultra long-lasting mold without stickiness or build-up I mean it's

already dried down like it's not sticky it's touchable but it still keeps that

PC definition absolutely love it so yeah definitely definitely recommend if

you're looking for a more unique hair hold product I would definitely

recommend this it is just a great product anyway you guys thank you so

much for watching I hope you enjoyed it if you did go ahead and give it a thumbs

up like I said you can subscribe to my channel I upload every single day of the

week you guys need to follow me on my other social media my Twitter and

Facebook is a budget land babe and my instagrams that came out make it I will

see you guys tomorrow for another video it's a Dollar Tree gold you don't miss

it it's gonna be pretty awesome okay guys go see you guys tomorrow bye

For more infomation >> Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty, Review and Demo - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Video Review : Mascara Essence Rock 'n' Doll [ ENG Subtitle ] - Duration: 4:24.

Hi today I want to talk about this

mascara of the Essence called

Rock 'n'Doll, the packaging

is a 12 ml and costs about € 4 so it's a

low cost product.

It is said to be a volumizing mascara

and actually has an interesting

formula,

the applicator is a nice scrotum with a

slight curvature that makes it very

easy to apply mascara in all the lashes

clinging to and coloring them from the

first pass but without the risk of

going to stain.

The color as any Mascara of the Essence

is of a beautiful intense black

coloring the lashes from the first pass,

while with a pair the eyelashes are

embedded in the formula and are

immediately more voluminous, as

well as the applicator with the slight

curve when used during

The application on the curved side by

slightly pressing goes well to separate

the eyelashes during application

and especially it goes to put them

in place making them even more

definite and long.

Even though the formula is not a

waterproof mascara, it's quiet all

day long even in the spring when

it tears my eyes, does not go,

does not dry your lashes, does not

crumble and does not stain

the lower part of the eye.

It is easily removed with a specific

make-up eye makeup that can be

biphasic or micellar water or what

you prefer and I would say that it is

a very good mascara that I liked and

that I would also recommend for

its price.

Let me know if you have tried this

product and how are you finding

me as I always hope to have been

useful and I will make you to the

next beauty review if you liked the

video put me a like and subscribe

to the channel and I recommend

clicking on the bell to be notified

when Load new video to next bauty

low cost review.

For more infomation >> Video Review : Mascara Essence Rock 'n' Doll [ ENG Subtitle ] - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mayar Badhon 24 August 2017 full episode review | MediaVoicemail# Star Jalsha serial MayarBadhon upd - Duration: 3:39.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét