Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 8, 2017

News on Youtube Aug 25 2017

Samsung Officially Launches Phone Galaxy Note 8

Hi, I'm Soulaymane Faraj from Channel Geek Info

After a full year of Notte 7 crisis

Samsung unveiled its flagship phone, GalaxyNote 8

Note 8 came in line with many leaks

Over the past few days where sources were able to detect even the colors of the phone

Which comes with a very similar design for the Galaxy S8

With the Infinity Display screen dominating the front end dramatically

The most prominent features of the phone are dual cameras

Which Samsung has focused so much on as the first phone to offer this featur

There is also a new feature to launch two applications together on the screen with the click of a button through the side menu

For the pen S Pen has also got a lot of improvements

To become more accurate and smooth

Pressure sensitivity was improved and 4 new pen features were added

The previous security features are all ongoing

Such as face recognition and iris scanning

There is also voice recognition through PixBee and also the fingerprint is continuous on the back of the phone

Also the IP68 water and dust resistance standards are continuous.

The phone supports USB Type-C for fast charging

Data transfer with a 3.5mm headphone port and newer generations Bluetooth 5

Screen: Super 6.3 "HD + HD with HDR technology.

Processor: Snape Dragon 835 and Exynos 8895 according to markets.

Random memory: 6 GB.

Memory: 64, 128, or 256 GB (depending on markets) with external memory port.

Two rear cameras: 12MP resolution Both with the first optical stabilizer with f / 2.4 lens slot and the other with f / 1.7 with LED flash and features to control zoom, zoom, wide nook, focus shift and lots of shooting modes.

Front camera: 8MP resolution with f / 1.7 slot with optical stabilizer.

System: Android Noga 7.1.1.

Battery: The capacity of 3300 mA supports fast charging and wireless charging.

Water resistance: IP68

Colors: Black, Golden, Gray, Blue.

www.geekinfoo.com

For more infomation >> Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Hands-On Review - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

WING IT STAMP TESTED! Even EASIER flick than the Vamp Stamp? EYELINER SHORTCUT!! Review + DEMO! - Duration: 5:39.

Hey guys welcome back to my channel

So if you're new I would love it if you would hit that subscribe button

Tap the bells so that you're notified of future content from me, and if you're returning to watch another videos

And I really really appreciate you stopping by and checking this out

Today, I actually have for you a quick

Demo and review of the San Philip

Oh two-in-one eyeliner, and I we stamp it's called wing it. I'm going to do the thin stamp today just to test it out

These were just under 10

Euro and I did have to order them from overseas

I went to the sanfilippo website and order these and I will say it

Did take a little bit of time for it to get here?

They shipped from Germany as much as I would love to read you things from the Sanfilippo website

It's in German so cost to me for both this in and the sixth stamp with shipping and everything was like

$32 so I'm also testing out the

Cia

Glitter flip lip

lippy and I'm not going to do a video on it you guys it's

Terribly Terribly drawing. So my lips are like the Sahara right now one of the girls that I follow all the time Sarah

I will link her video down below

She actually really really liked it so it's not that it's a bad product at all it

Just is not for me and my particularly dry lips

So that's women let's look like this just to disclaimer. Let's get to the states

First of all it is a dual ended stamp you guys

so one side is a nice eyeliner and

The other side is your Sam

Like that let's test this out. I'm going to go right in the corner

For it to go up

okay, now the key is

Matching which I didn't do

so once I have that on I'm going to go ahead and use the other side to kind of connect up the

wing stamp with my eye I

feel like if you could manage to get those stamps even

Then it's actually a pretty decent tool

And click on open people out who are really really challenged with doing a wing I do feel like the side that is just eyeliner

Tugs a little bit it's not a super smooth, but I'm going to finish my makeup, and I will be right there

And I'm going to go in with a fix stamp after the fact and see if I can fatten up the wing

without completely

Screwing up my entire pin everything

Hmm actually really really like that. I'm surprised. I thought that the thick stamp was going to be way too like Amy winehouse

R.i.p, obviously actually, I think that the six stamp is better than the thin stamp, so I'm going to show you the difference

That's the thin and that's the thick I

Kind of connected up the dots a little bit which there wasn't a lot because I'd already done the other

But I just wanted to kind of make sure that it was semi seamless, and I actually really really like this product now

I will say they're not even but I think with just a little bit of practice. Just like anything. I could make them even and

All of that when I first looked at the stamp and it's like a little triangle

I thought how the world is that going to make a wing well? It does it actually makes a pretty good one you guys and

like I said that is just a

You know basic attempt, so obviously I think with a little bit of practice

I think that that actually could be a a time saver because you really it's really really fast and be looks kind of you know

Good, so I realize it's relatively rough

But I think that the whole idea was just to see if this stamp was a total gimmick or if it's something

That's worth a shot, so I would say for those of you

Who are wing experts nancy don't even bother clearly?

I mean, there's a lot of you out there that can do a wing in a heartbeat

I don't think this is really for you

I think that if you are anybody else

That would enjoy having a wing but you're kind of intimidated by it or it's just not something that you've done over the years

So you're not very good at it. This could be your shortcut to having it when you want it

So I hope that this was helpful for you

I hope that you maybe saw something that might change your makeup game a little bit

And I really really appreciate you guys watching. I hope you have a wonderful week, and I will talk to you guys again very soon

We're inside

For more infomation >> WING IT STAMP TESTED! Even EASIER flick than the Vamp Stamp? EYELINER SHORTCUT!! Review + DEMO! - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

PRISONERS - Review [SUB ITA] - Duration: 5:34.

Hi guys it's Debbie and today I would like to speak about "Prisoners" directed

by Denis Villeneuve. Villeneuve has recently started to become one of the most

acclaimed directors of our generation and that is thanks to some of his works

such as "Enemy", his recent film "Arrival", which nearly reached 10 Oscar

nominations and also in October he will be giving us the highly awaited "Blade

Runner 2049". "Prisoners" is Villeneuve's 2013 film and it stars Jake Gyllenhaal,

one of my favourite actors, alongside Hugh Jackman, Viola Davis, Paul Dano and many

others. "Prisoners" is the story of two very young girls which go

mysteriously missing from their house in Pennsylvania one afternoon. The only odd

thing about this afternoon is the presence of an RV parked outside on the

road in which the two girls were playing just hours before the disappearance and

the driver's reluctance to speak to the police.

Unfortunately the RV doesn't contain any evidence and throughout the plot the

case thickens, proving that even a simple, rural, apparently safe community can

become the scene of an intense manhunt. Hugh Jackman portrays the furious (and

often arrogant) father which refuses to stay put and wait until the system has

found his daughter and decides to take the matter in his own hands, doing

everything possible, including going against the law. In general "Prisoners"

encourages us to try and mentally cross that line between what is legally

right and what we personally consider right. As a matter of fact alongside the

main investigation, other important topics are fury and

revenge. The film also portrays the two points of view on how to handle a

situation of this nature: Hugh Jackman's character is the skeptical guy who

doesn't consider the police as trustworthy as he would like to and

immediately takes the matter in his own hands, becoming hated by everybody

surrounding him. While Terrence Howard and Viola Davis portray the more

cautious couple, patiently waiting for the police to finish their job and also

they appear quite reluctant to take any personal rushed decisions. The film in

general leaves us free to judge, as it also shows the downside of the

characters' choices, of how victims can become perpetrators. So I feel safe to

say that this film is a very creepy analysis of which point

the human mind is willing to reach. If you enjoyed watching films like "Mystic

River", "Zodiac" "Gone Girl" or even "Changeling", I would definitely recommend watching

"Prisoners". It is an awesome, engaging blend of a suspense-filled crime drama

film, with some hints of pure horror. Jake Gyllenhaal did an awesome job at

portraying the lead detective on the case and watching this film made me

realise why I appreciate him so much as an actor. He completely managed to

combine the anger he had towards this case, to who took those girls, the fury in not

being able to find a clue, of the frustration of having to deal with

unbearable stress and uncooperative colleagues, but at the same time trying

to not show this to the public. Also his character at first appears very limited

and simple: your local police detective on a new case. But he isn't like the

others, he isn't like his colleagues. There's something about him, something

about his nearly punk, rebellious attitude and appearance that makes us

believe that something happened in his past,

there is something he's not telling us. He is never shown at home with his

family or friends, he doesn't speak that much if not necessary, never revealing

too much about himself. This is why I really liked Jake Gyllenhaal's

performance in "End of Watch", in which he also portrayed a member of the police

which had to deal with a series of contrasting issues. In general Jake

Gyllenhaal has always been a master at bringing on screen a wide variety of

emotions and a rich and vast range of personalities and minds. From "Donnie

Darko" nearly twenty years ago to the more recent "Enemy", "Nightcrawler", "Nocturnal

Animals". And in nearly all of these films he managed to contain the personality...

...within the character. What I'm trying to say is that in our daily life we don't

usually work out another person's personality and what's going through

their mind thanks to a narrating voiceover. On the contrary we go through

the mind's incredible maze observing a variety of behaviours, gestures,

expressions. And that's what Gyllenhaal is able to do at best: we meet his

characters, we discover them through vast set of details and peculiar features. As

a matter of fact I was quite surprised in meeting his loud and extravagant

character in "Okja", with an appearance and attitude

which spoke for his role. "Okja" also featured Paul Dano, which gave us the

awesome portrayal of Alex, the main suspect in "Prisoners". Often growing up we

heard so many stories about bad people, we were warned to stay away from odd

strangers and nasty men. And in this film you can really tell that everything in

Alex's character is built upon what society would consider.... the scary guy, on

wanting us to hate Alex. So the film plays a lot on disturbing us, on making

us feel uncomfortable. If I really had to point out a flaw without revealing too

much, there were some points in the second half of the film, towards the end,

in which the plot was giving us some quite obvious clues and I would have

preferred it to remain more obscure right until the end. But except for this

detail everything else was absolutely stunning and it really makes me look

forward for the upcoming "Blade Runner". Let me know about your thoughts

regarding "Prisoners" with a comment here below. I hope you enjoyed this video, if

you did remember to subscribe for more movie-related content. See you soon, bye!

For more infomation >> PRISONERS - Review [SUB ITA] - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Nendoroid Katsuki Bakugo Review『My Hero Academia』 - Duration: 7:30.

Hey, Deku!

You're below the rejects! You're Quirkless!

How can you even stand in the same ring as me?

For more infomation >> Nendoroid Katsuki Bakugo Review『My Hero Academia』 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

BRACHIOSAURUS Dinosaur TOY REVIEW with Enbe CC - Duration: 2:09.

We are KIDS PLAYING LEARNING!

( Happy music playing )

Today I'm at the park, and I have my Brachiosaurus… I named him ARLO.

And, I have some plants so he could eat.

Now, let's take apart the plants.

( Happy music playing )

Err…

( Happy music playing )

Got one.

( Happy music playing )

Got…

( Happy music playing )

ugh…

two.

( Happy music playing )

Ow…

( Happy music playing )

Oh…

oh…

oh...

that's okay.

( Happy music playing )

I got three.

Dad: Hey, anything else you want to say about your dinosaur?

He has a little hump.

Mom: What is that? Those are his...

His nis...nostrils, and he has blue eyes.

Dad: What else?

Mom: And is he a meat-eater or a plant-eater?

A plant eater.

I got a stick so he could wear a hat.

( Happy music playing )

He has a really long tail, and this really long neck.

And, he has these little feet in the back and the front

And, he has this mouth.

Dad: Let me see his mouth…

( Happy music playing )

Dad: Aww…nice.

( Happy music playing )

Dad: Does he eat rocks?

No, he eats stones to mash up his giant food in his enormous stomach.

Dad: Oh, nice. Well, that's good to know.

Dad: Thanks for sharing.

( Happy music playing )

And, it says Brachiosaurus right here.

Oop.

Dad: Awesome!

Dad: Alright, anything else you want to say?

Stay tuned, I got more dinosaurs to show.

See you guys later! Bye!

( Happy music playing )

For more infomation >> BRACHIOSAURUS Dinosaur TOY REVIEW with Enbe CC - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

New Ford Mustang 2018 GT500 Review And Specs - Duration: 3:46.

Ford Mustang 2018 GT500 Review

Ford Mustang GT500 Interior

2018 Ford Mustang GT500 Review

New Ford Mustang 2018 GT500 Review And Specs

For more infomation >> New Ford Mustang 2018 GT500 Review And Specs - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Review | P-Mag AK AEG AT-MAG 30/140 Billes | ATM - Duration: 3:06.

Hi everybody !

Today, I'm going to talk you about a mag that comes to us from "Airsoft-Entrepôt" online store.

It's from the "ATM" brand, for "AMA TSU MARU".

This is a P-MAG model for AK AEG replica.

It contains between 30 and 140 bbs.

As his little brother M4 that I had already presented, it is a reproduction of the P-MAG of "MagPul" for models of replica AEG type AK.

You can find them by unit or by box of 5.

To my knowledge, there is only the black version.

We will quickly look at the markings.

Some traces of molding. Nothing very serious.

It resembles the model for M4 replica type.

It is very resistant. I would not test you as for the other because I no longer have tiles on the floor.

It would be a pity to destroy my solid floor of wooden boards.

We find this extended follower which reduces the loss of bbs in the well of the Hop-Up.

This results in more bbs being shot.

Quick and easy dismouting without tools to facilitate maintenance or repairs.

Still need you arrive to break it ...

Here is the latch which allows to pass from 30 to 140 bbs.

This allows you to play in Low-Cap or Mid-Cap.

I would end by telling you that this mag is compatible with brands "Cyma", "E&L" and "LCT".

And for having tested it myself, I would add compatibility with the kit "Daytona".

This is evidenced by the use I made of it in a previous game.

Last useful info: the price.

By 5, it will cost you 41.90 euros.

At the unit, by memory, 8.90 euros.

For more infomation >> Review | P-Mag AK AEG AT-MAG 30/140 Billes | ATM - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Future Ad Pro Review Scam - $12,900 In Active Adpacks 2017 - Futurenet - Duration: 7:16.

what up what up what up Jim wolf here with another future AB Pro future net

update and I'm gonna keep this short and brief I'm just gonna share my results

with you guys share what I got in place for my team should you want to work with

me and just to let you guys know this this company is rockin this is probably

one of the best opportunities that I've ever promoted and the reason why is

because it's sustainable it's trustworthy it's legit um and it's not

built on the pond an extreme extreme Ponzi format where you know the system

is gonna collapse right so I've been in this company for about three four months

now three months and I started with 78 Pat I packs 78 $50 a pack so I came in

with for $4,000 I have since built my my smile packs to 215 alright so let's do

the math $50 out packs but they all mature to 60 so you go sixty times two

hundred fifteen twelve thousand nine hundred dollars which is what the value

of my ad packs are clearly some are gonna expire eventually but more

importantly that is the value of what I'm getting right now and it's producing future ad pro

probably about a hundred and twenty 120 to 130 two hundred fifty dollars per day

depends on the revenue that's generated some days it actually grows really fast

and a lot and some things it slows down but you're relatively getting around an

estimated 50 cents per 50 dollar ad pack as you see here I got 75 dollars in my

balance right now so I could withdraw this if I wanted to but I'm not going to

because I don't need the money right now I have withdrawn over two thousand

dollars myself so I've gotten two thousand dollars on my seed money back

every time I've withdrawn money I've been paid but I'm gonna show you how

easy it is to run this business when I got when I got a balance by night I'd

pack hmm let's go refresh 216 now let me go

here for one second let me show you guys something if you want to buy more ad

packs you could buy a Bitcoin you could buy with that ad I'd be cash or use any

of these processors here I use paisa solid trust pay or Bitcoin that's what

I've used in the past one of the cool things that you could do if you'd like

if you'd like to build a Bitcoin type future ad pro business you could grow your business in

grow your business accumulate cash inside your balance and withdraw in

Bitcoin so let me show you my withdraws payments

mm-hmm as you can see all the withdraws that I've made here right sir oh no

these aren't the withdraws these are my purchases but uh yeah just to show you

here so you can withdraw the Bitcoin or any of these payment processors STP Bank

you can even do bank transfer and you know what's really cool is they're gonna

be launching their own merchants prepaid cards so you're gonna be able to load

load your funds up into your prepaid card and then automatically just use

your future that your future out of pro funds to pay for things immediately

really cool right I actually love that because then I don't have to withdraw

any money into paisa or any of these other places right so yeah so you can

see all these payments that I've been getting here yeah so a lot of payments

here it's clearly working right so what do you need to do just click on a link

in the description create your account fund your account using one of the future ad pro

payment processors to buy out box you just go to advertising by $50 ad packs

use one of the payment processors here really simple process you don't really

need me to show you how to do that after you've created your account and you've

got loaded up your account and you bought your I'd packs message me on

Facebook my links in the description there and I got a chat support group so

if you got any questions you can post in the chat support group I also have a

private mastermind group it's where you can you could post your questions but I

also have trained there to show you how to market the business so if you want to

if you want to market it on Facebook or market it on YouTube you can I have a

video training series that you can actually go through and I'll teach you

how to do that stuff and so I provides to actually provide support for people

right if you come in with a minimum of $1,000 then then that that's actually

beneficial for me I'm actually gonna earn some money from you repurchasing future ad pro

your ad packs and so it's beneficial for me to provide

you with a landing page or sales page if you want to promote the business side

but you don't have to write you don't actually have to promote to make money

with it because you just got a once you earn once you generate enough funds

inside of your balance here you just repurchase and surf your 10 ads every 24

hours it's literally that easy you can run that business that easy you don't

have to recruit to succeed with this so ya $12,900 it's not a bad business for

running a business for five minutes per day right future out Pro rocks the

future out Pro compensation plan rocks it's one of the best programs that

you're ever gonna come across and the beauty of it is that it was built off a

foundation of real products and real services it wasn't a revenue share

beforehand it was a revenue share after the company already launched all these

other products and have been generating millions from those products so this

program is gonna be around for a long time in my opinion now clearly you're an

adult so you make your own adult decisions with any opportunity online it future ad pro

carries risk so you have to be able to understand that in this industry there's

a lot of risks that carries with business opportunities I have to suffer

from those risks as well but in my opinion okay I put in close over five

thousand dollars into future at pro now I have a value of almost thirteen

hundred thirteen thousand dollars so those are work yes is it paying out yes

is this company gonna be around for a really long time in my opinion I think

so alright click on the link join the team

I look forward to working with you peace

For more infomation >> Future Ad Pro Review Scam - $12,900 In Active Adpacks 2017 - Futurenet - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel Legends Moon Knight Review Spider-Man Homecoming BAF Vulture Toy Action Figure Review - Duration: 7:48.

This is a review on Marvel Legends Moon Knight

his modern costume and this is part of the Movie Vulture Build A Figure wave

of Spider-Man Homecoming series and let's take a look at this and check this

out this is Moon Knight in his modern comic book costume

in the last few years it's definitely a different costume than the classic look

of the character

and yet this is really well designed one of his better costumes and in the

Spider-Man Ultimate Spider-Man animated series the episode he wore this costume

Moon Knight in that

and has quite a bit of accessories which we'll get to in a minute over here

but as for the figure itself let's just look at the detailing here this is

painted on it's like supposed to be armor pieces if you look here it's kind

of shaped like crescent weapons sort of design a bit same thing here on the

boots one thing that really stands out is the way they designed the hood with

the cape remove the cape here so we could look clearer at the figure this is

a separate piece but it's glued on so you can't remove it

usually with hooded characters the hood ratio the proportions usually don't look

good or well made but in recent years Hasbro has made hooded characters well

made and this is no exception it's really outstanding how they designed it

you see the way it goes over the forehead here and the sides well done

there and it might be a little easier for the review if I have to cape off for

a bit looks like a basic black body mold but then they've added alterations

to it and did a good job you see here they have an open hand grip he has a

closed pair of fists which we'll get to in a minute he has this billy club you

could combine it so he could hold it either hand

or this you could separate it what really looks nice is crescent

weapon cause pose wise it looks cool on a display you can see it clearly what

might be tough to see is it has three little crescents and what the gimmick is

on each hand and hopefully it's gonna show up there's a little gap you could

put the three little crescents on the hand here and I'm gonna swap out the

hands and show you hopefully it's gonna show up here but you could see it here

check this out the 3 little crescents his throwing weapons

it looks fantastic for a display but it is definitely a lot of people are gonna

lose that in their collection there very small pieces and being the white

color it doesn't really could really blend in depending on what carpets you

have or accessories so it could easily get lost that's why I really do like

this one a little bit better cause it stands out on a display and you could

give him both here so check this out

or like this Moon Knight has always been one of those characters that even

though he cannot hold the book long term and his books get cancelled they always

find a use for him Marvel he always pops up now and again so he's definitely a

character who has lasted and stood the test of time at Marvel despite the look

updates and changes so if you don't have a Moon Knight figure I think it's a

great idea an addition for a collection with the hood on it is almost 7 inches

tall as for the articulation head side to side shoulders up and down

and in or out this gets in the way a little bit seems the sculpt is a little

bit effected or it's a little stiff on my figure there bicep swivel double

articulation at the elbow the wrist can spin it or in or out articulation

has a pivot right there and waist articulation hips side to side up or

down swivel thighs double knees and articulated ball jointed ankles up down

to the sides and I'm gonna give my final thoughts on this action figure in a

moment

so overall what do I think of Moon Knight Marvel Legends figure here and it

was a much needed upgrade because the only other Moon Knight we've had so far

as I'm making this video in the six inch scale was the Toy Biz one

and that was a long time ago and that one wasn't perfect but this is Moon

Knight in his more modern costume in the comic books it's really well made I like

that they have the cape and cowl how they designed it here and he does have his

accessories swap out hands the only thing is those 3 little crescent

weapons of his are definitely going to be lost in many collections they're so

small that they're easy to misplace but it is cool that they fit in the hand I do

like this bigger crescent that he could hold it looks great for a display and he

has the combined staff weapon there again it is not the classic costume of

Moon Knight though it is that more modern look the design and the overall

impression it's just a well made action figure if you don't have a Moon Knight

for your collection then I would highly consider this one Hasbro did a great job

on it and so that's the review of this Moon Knight thanks for watching and talk

to you later

bye

For more infomation >> Marvel Legends Moon Knight Review Spider-Man Homecoming BAF Vulture Toy Action Figure Review - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Chevrolet Equinox Review - Duration: 2:36.

the redesigned Chevrolet Equinox is less distinctive than its predecessor which

had a certain bigger-is-better mantra among small SUVs this one feels more

like its immediate competitors but it gets there with undeniable refinement

first off its closer in size to them nearly 5 inches shorter than the 2017

equinox this redesigned 2018 sets about 400 pounds which is more than 10 percent

of its total curb weight the effect is immediately noticeable even with the

equinoxes new base engine a 1.5 liter turbo horse owner which avoids the

underpowered feeling of the previous generation course on their equinox it

doesn't exactly feel powerful but it's certainly powerful enough and that

wasn't really the case before now an optional 2-liter turbo four-cylinder is

a worthy replacement for last year's excellent v6 it delivers punchy low

range acceleration and smooth powerful revving and it pairs with a 9 speed

automatic transmission now that's a style of transmission in other cars that

we found a sometimes be more trouble than it's worth but that's not the case

here the nine speed shifts smoothly at low speeds and it kicks down multiple

gears as needed at higher speeds without too much delay ride quality a standout

feature in the previous generation Equinox remains solid here

the suspension soaks up bumps without too much reverberation I actually found

it suitably soft although to other editors said it was on the firm side but

everyone agreed that its high quality and well controlled and all that gives

the equinox a flavor of a very comfortable high speed Cruiser not so

much one you want to really throw around on winding roads though the 2-liter

engine packs plenty of punch but there's a lot of Sufi steering plenty of body

roll just a lot of fun when the roads become curvy now small SUVs not exactly

known for their handling shop but if that's something you value take a look

at the Ford Escape or the Mazda cx-5 both of those are still kings of the

handling pill now we detail some of the more practical elements of the equinox

in our first look of this redesign so be sure to check out that video suffice it

to say cabin quality is mixed but must-have tech features like apple

carplay and android auto are both standard so that's a good thing now

visibility and seat comfort could be a little bit better but this is still a

very good driving redesign for one of Chevrolet's most popular vehicle

SUVs are riding a wave of consumer popularity right now so it looks like

chevy is giving shoppers more of what they already want

you

For more infomation >> 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Review - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Haier XShuai T370 - Review en español - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Haier XShuai T370 - Review en español - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty, Review and Demo - Duration: 3:50.

with today's video so today's video is a review on the Garnier Fructis style

fiber company it is a pliable moulding it's extra strong anyway this is a great

product so if you're interested to hear my review and see a little demo and

please keep on watching while you're here you can go ahead and subscribe to

my channel and hit that notification belly upload a video every single day of

the week I really don't want you guys to miss out so let's go ahead and get

started so like I said this is the Garnier Fructis style fiber gum putty

it's extra strong pliable mouldy reused on wet or dry hair I really do enjoy

this product let's see it is 5 ounces and it smells really good

but it's like this white could be I don't know anyway but what I like to use

it for is I do have layers and this stuff is great for making up those

layers pops so I'm just gonna get a little bit of this and what's great too

is it's used for men or women and I'm something in your palms and work it

together and I don't know Bates can see that but it's it's pretty cool and then

you just work it into your hair

I like doing this for if I'm doing kind of like a grungy look or if I'm trying

to do like a textured style you can just kind of just also just scratch it in

like you would a gel or mousse but gives great definition please

I like that it's also matte you know I do like you know some strong

hold but like gels and stuff they believe that super shiny look over hair

and sometimes that's not the look they're going for it so and I like that

you can also use it higher up on the hair strands and it's not gonna make the

hair look greasy I can also work it through my bangs and it just gives a

very household very cool style I like it a lot anyway guys this is about six

dollars it's a really good deal it's definitely a unique product I've never

tried anything like this fiber gum but I really do enjoy it and it does dry down

like right now it's a little sticky but I like that you can remould and reshape

it gives great definition great peace eNOS I like like I said it doesn't make

your hair shiny and it doesn't make it greasy so that's why I really really

love this product I love like me men or when we can use it can be used in short

hair like pixie spiky dues or it can be used on even my like the hair which I

really do enjoy but it's just a great look I really do enjoy it but anyway

guys that is my short and sweet review and demo of the fiber gun putty it's a

great product let's see has Mike relaxes it provides

ultra long-lasting mold without stickiness or build-up I mean it's

already dried down like it's not sticky it's touchable but it still keeps that

PC definition absolutely love it so yeah definitely definitely recommend if

you're looking for a more unique hair hold product I would definitely

recommend this it is just a great product anyway you guys thank you so

much for watching I hope you enjoyed it if you did go ahead and give it a thumbs

up like I said you can subscribe to my channel I upload every single day of the

week you guys need to follow me on my other social media my Twitter and

Facebook is a budget land babe and my instagrams that came out make it I will

see you guys tomorrow for another video it's a Dollar Tree gold you don't miss

it it's gonna be pretty awesome okay guys go see you guys tomorrow bye

For more infomation >> Garnier Fructis Style Fiber Gum Putty, Review and Demo - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Video Review : Mascara Essence Rock 'n' Doll [ ENG Subtitle ] - Duration: 4:24.

Hi today I want to talk about this

mascara of the Essence called

Rock 'n'Doll, the packaging

is a 12 ml and costs about € 4 so it's a

low cost product.

It is said to be a volumizing mascara

and actually has an interesting

formula,

the applicator is a nice scrotum with a

slight curvature that makes it very

easy to apply mascara in all the lashes

clinging to and coloring them from the

first pass but without the risk of

going to stain.

The color as any Mascara of the Essence

is of a beautiful intense black

coloring the lashes from the first pass,

while with a pair the eyelashes are

embedded in the formula and are

immediately more voluminous, as

well as the applicator with the slight

curve when used during

The application on the curved side by

slightly pressing goes well to separate

the eyelashes during application

and especially it goes to put them

in place making them even more

definite and long.

Even though the formula is not a

waterproof mascara, it's quiet all

day long even in the spring when

it tears my eyes, does not go,

does not dry your lashes, does not

crumble and does not stain

the lower part of the eye.

It is easily removed with a specific

make-up eye makeup that can be

biphasic or micellar water or what

you prefer and I would say that it is

a very good mascara that I liked and

that I would also recommend for

its price.

Let me know if you have tried this

product and how are you finding

me as I always hope to have been

useful and I will make you to the

next beauty review if you liked the

video put me a like and subscribe

to the channel and I recommend

clicking on the bell to be notified

when Load new video to next bauty

low cost review.

For more infomation >> Video Review : Mascara Essence Rock 'n' Doll [ ENG Subtitle ] - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mayar Badhon 24 August 2017 full episode review | MediaVoicemail# Star Jalsha serial MayarBadhon upd - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Mayar Badhon 24 August 2017 full episode review | MediaVoicemail# Star Jalsha serial MayarBadhon upd - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

DJI Spark detailed and extensive review - Duration: 15:26.

the DJI Spark is small and light enough that taking it on a cycling trip on

Prince Edward Island or hike out onto the craggy cliffs of Newfoundland isn't

an issue. That makes this a flexible and useful airborne camera for just about

everything. Combine the fun of flying with its ability to take photos and

video. This gets shots that surprise and amaze. My review unit came with

propeller guards, the remote controller, an extra battery and battery charging

station as well as a carry bag. That's the FlyMore kit which I would highly

recommend. The aircraft and controller come already paired. The controller's

arms extend to hold the cell phone, all I had to do was connect the phone to the

controller's ad-hoc Wi-Fi to get up and flying. Then launch the DJI app and

tap on Start flight. Although it works fine without it, there are a number of

calibrations that can be performed to align the compass and other components,

Wait for GPS confirmation and the announcement that the home point has

been recorded. Even if you've not flown a drone before it's

easy to get started. DJI has a helpful set of video tutorials.

The Spark hovers in place when you release the

controls. A few months ago Lightake sent me a drone landing pad which proved

to be very useful as the Spark has very little underside clearance. We didn't fly

without it and I also think it helps the visual coordination system. The app

screen includes the camera view, heads-up display with height distance and speed

across the bottom and distance warnings.

Compass direction circle bottom left across the top the remaining flight time

Camera settings are an optional display

top right and there are multiple touch controls to access features and adjust

settings. There buttons to take off and land in the top left. Confirm and the

Spark takes off and hovers about a meter off the ground. There's a similar

confirmation when landing. Press the red button to start recording. Length of the

recording displays below the record button. There's a camera flip toggle

between video and stills mode. The shutter button is white. The Spark stays

pretty level in flight and the dual axis gimbal keeps the shot smooth and steady.

there are two gimbal modes level and first-person in first-person view the

camera banks left and right as the aircraft turns once up in the air the

images from the 12 megapixel camera and the 1080 HD video will delight you with

new views of familiar scenes and locations the remote control makes

slight operations easy to master forwards backwards left and right on the

right stick up down and around on the left and the spark moves smoothly in

response to most of these commands spinning the spark around isn't as

smooth as the others and the tilt feature accessed using a dial on the

back of the controller is also less smooth press the screen until a blue

circle appears this can be used to turn and tilt it moves fairly slowly about 10

km/h particularly forwards and backwards maximum vertical speed is 3 meters per

second according to the manual that's also about 10 km/h there's a switch on

the controller to activate the speedier sport mode up to 50 kilometers in

addition to faster speed the joysticks rack more quickly and flight is slightly

less smooth the gimbal can't maintain a level orientation the rotors may appear

in the shot faster speed also requires a longer braking distance maximum

transmission distance between the controller and the aircraft is two

kilometers but that's considerably more than transport Canada's height and

distance limits I set the height limit at 90

meters as required and as the spark is small it disappears from view quickly

the limits require me to be able to see the unit so I set the distance at 500

meters and it is a fair-weather device in Newfoundland there were days where

either wind or precipitation kept the spark on the ground it just didn't seem

smart to fly if the winds were higher than its rated maximum speed and

although it does occasionally warn of high winds it didn't seem to have

trouble when it did it's rated for 0 to 40 degrees Celsius Transport Canada

limits non-commercial craft to daylight operation but that did not prevent me

from using the spark for the things it does best

a drone group selfie and a large overhead vista did I mention the

recordings are silent it makes sense after all you'd record is propeller

noise but it is a limitation to consider tripod mode is the opposite of sport if

limit speed for a very smooth pan or tracking shot and the controls are less

responsive I tried it indoors but it's going to take some practice to master

smooth shots while avoiding walls I found the Android app flaky on one

phone it wouldn't go past the connection screen on the other it frequently quit

to the home screen and had to be restarted it also frequently lost

connection usually only for a short period these screen recordings are from

an iPad which seems considerably more reliable the cameras field of view is

similar to a 25 millimeter lens on a 35-millimeter camera and the lens opens

to F 2.6 the sensor is similar to those found in inexpensive point shoots camera

controls are limited switch out of auto mode to set ISO and shutter speed and in

the absence of an ND filter the shutter speed is fairly high in sunny weather

most of these shots were taken in auto mode but I did use evey adjustments as

required video is recorded at 30 frames in mp4

files with h.264 compression data rate about 25 megabits per second

there are several still modes single multiple which takes a three image burst

exposure bracket a timer panorama with three settings and shallow focus

panorama has three versions horizontal vertical and 180 in 180 the spark takes

21 images watch the progress under the shutter button when it's done and to

review mode to let the app stitch the images together for a higher res version

you can create the composit yourself from the individual images saved on the

microSD card for shallow focus images enter review mode tap to select the

subject and use the slider to select the amount of background defocus there are a

variety of auto pilot modes and I suggest you get familiar and comfortable

with manual flight before you use the auto pilot and practice switching back

to manual control from the auto mode you may spot obstacles or problems in time

to prevent an auto pilot accident the most powerful and useful auto flight is

return to home and it can be invoked using a key on the remote or a button on

the app the spark returns an altitude set in the app and then slowly descends

the camera returns to level and the orientation reverts to its takeoff

position in return to home the camera tilt can't be adjusted so footage is

rarely usable return-to-home is also automatically activated when the battery

reaches a predetermined level or when the signal from the remote control is

lost pressing the key on the remote will cancel return to home if you see

obstacles or the unit appears to be disoriented always best to start a

flight where the sky above and around is clear for that return to home mode

return to home mode works but accuracy is less than I expected

Kim was frequently moving the pad to catch the spark

although it lands within a few meters that could be disastrous near water

other auto modes fall into several groups of automated behaviors DJI calls

them intelligent flight modes the spark can be set to follow set it at eye

height select trace for front and back profile for side it can follow from

behind which works well but your subject can't be too small or too close and the

camera can't be too low profile mode follows from the side when backward

flying is enabled the spark can also follow from the front

backing up but in every attempt after a few seconds it swivels around to follow

from behind instead if you see trouble the flight pause button can be used to

exit all of the automated flight modes there are four preset shot patterns

quick shots there's the classic drone selfie where it backs up in a way or

rocket which goes straight up while facing down circle flies around the

subject helix flies a circle with an expanding radius for each of these

presets the spark takes the shot and then returns although in multiple

attempts the droney mode did not actually return I'm sure you've already

seen others demonstrate the hand gestures with varying degrees of success

I enlisted Kim to assist as I read through the manual it did take us some

time to learn that but we found they do work as advertised first enable advanced

gesture controls using the app hold the spark and turn it on while it's facing

you wait until the tail lights flash yellow then tap the power button twice

for a couple of beeps and it will take off the manual does recommend the

propeller guards while using hand gestures even with them on we both

managed to get stung hold up your hand to activate palm

container which can be used to send the aircraft back and forth as well as up

and down taking a selfie proved to be a little more difficult finding the right

hand gesture to make the front LEDs blink red took a few tries but we did

get better at it and when we checked there were more images than we thought

had taken when you're done the spark will land on your hand approach it from

the underside and it comes softly down the app maintains a flight record that

shows the flight path and includes a low res video and image store on the device

and there's an auto edit feature which creates a compilation of your day's

shots DTI has reduced not only the size and weight but also other features and

I've resisted the temptation to continually remind you of that during

this review but in comparison to the Mavic or phantom this is a substantially

lesser device battery life sensor size video

resolution camera controls all are better on the larger models those could

potentially be used for a professional photography I would not put the spark in

the same class but with lower expectations it can be useful and fun

for personal projects although there is value to be had with the spark the

limited flying time about 10 minutes can be a challenge I found that by the time

I had it up in the air and established the shot and the move about 2 shots was

all I could manage before the low battery warning started the fly more kit

includes a charger which can charge three batteries simultaneously takes

less than 2 hours it also charges the remote controller its charge lasts

longer the spark comes in a Styrofoam container which is great for storage but

has no carrying handle the fly more kit includes a case but it's not really big

enough to hold the aircraft particularly when the propeller guards are mounted

there's no under estimating the thrill of flying or taking photos and videos

from the air but it can be nerve-racking particularly when you consider all of

the things that could go wrong and Canada like other jurisdictions has

rules and regulations to keep you safe which limit the times and locations

where you can fly even for non-commercial use comments and

questions below thanks for watching

since you've decided to stick around see what happens here's what happens I'd

originally planned to review both the spark and the GoPro karma but the karma

was DOA when it arrived the controller complained that it couldn't find the

stabilizer so I reset and reseeded it several times I tried it in the grip

where it worked fine and I did try to get through to GoPro support which is

only offered in real time via phone or online chat and the chat is only

available for 12 hours like the phone support and every time I attempted it I

was not able to connect it says that agents are helping other customers and

to try again later no email option well there is a toll-free phone line from

Canada and after 10 minutes and ads for the GoPro and hence support option GoPro

revealed that wait time was three hours I took the callback option I got a call

back within an hour 40 minutes later after trying all of the agents

suggestions we concluded that the unit was DOA and should be returned to the

retailer I did check both the GoPro web site and Google but this is not an issue

that's being discussed online however there's one interesting thing that

happened early on I got confused and ended up emailing DJI support and know

what they sent me a link for the GoPro software update site along with

screenshots of the update process so thumbs up for DJ I support thumbs down

for GoPro

For more infomation >> DJI Spark detailed and extensive review - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

Web Hosting Review - Is Lifetime Hosting Better Than Hostgator? - Duration: 1:38.

Click the Link in the Description for More Details

For more infomation >> Web Hosting Review - Is Lifetime Hosting Better Than Hostgator? - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Vivegam full Movie Review, Vivegam Rating (3.5/5),100% True Review | Tamil Movie | Ajith Kumar - Duration: 3:05.

Ajith Vivegam Movie Review, Vivegam Rating (3.5/5)

Ajith Vivegam Movie Review, Vivegam Rating (3.5/5)

Ajith Vivegam Movie Review, Vivegam Rating (3.5/5)

Ajith Vivegam Movie Review, Vivegam Rating (3.5/5)

Ajith Vivegam Movie Review, Vivegam Rating (3.5/5)

Vivegam Movie Review, Vivegam Rating (3.5/5)

For more infomation >> Vivegam full Movie Review, Vivegam Rating (3.5/5),100% True Review | Tamil Movie | Ajith Kumar - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Larva Earphone?? XIAOMI PISTON AIR CAPSULE Review [INDONESIA SUB] - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Larva Earphone?? XIAOMI PISTON AIR CAPSULE Review [INDONESIA SUB] - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Pratidan/ প্রতিদান episode 04 | 24 August 2017 full episode review Star jalsha serial Pratidaan - Duration: 2:54.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét