Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

News on Youtube Feb 19 2019

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE,Thank You...! 5,000 Subscribe

For more infomation >> Josh Brolin Dating ( Thanos - Avengers ) // Relationship Josh Brolin ( 1985 - 2019) - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

5 Relationship Rules to Make Your Romance Last a Lifetime | animated video - Duration: 3:33.

Be present and Learn to speak their love language.

During these intentional times together, make sure that you truly are together.

That means focusing on, and listening to your partner, rather than thinking about a work

project, or checking football scores.

Sometimes we're together, but we are barely paying attention to each other, We need to

spend not just time together, but quality time.

Some people feel loved when you help them with simple household chores, while others

would prefer you whisper sweet nothings into their ear.

There are five "love languages," or ways that people show love: words of affirmation,

quality time, gifts, acts of service, and physical touch.

By using the love languages that your partner is more attuned to, they will feel more loved

and appreciated, and appreciate you more in return.

Arguing is healthy.

When we know that couples are arguing, we assume that they don't have a solid relationship.

But that's not completely true.

You're going to argue with your partner, it's only normal.

If you think relationships are about never fighting, then you're not in a relationship

with a human, they're a robot.

Take your partner's breath away, and Step outside your comfort zone.

Do something amazingly thoughtful and out of the ordinary, and try to incorporate an

element of surprise to it: a loving note tucked into a pocket.

A special dinner on an otherwise ordinary night.

A playlist made up with his or her favorite songs.

These thoughtful acts will embed you in his memory.

The same formula applies if you want to keep the spark alive in a long-term marriage.

"Their view is that couples get into these grey periods after they're married, where

nothing interesting or exciting is going on and shaking it up with something adventurous

is a good idea".

A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found similar results,

with couples more happy with their relationship after taking part in "exciting" activities.

maintain a sense of "love blindness."

When we first fall in love with someone, we tend to worship the ground they walk on, and

see them as the most attractive, smartest, and accomplished person in the room.

And while we might eventually take our partner off, of this pedestal after months and years

of being together, maintaining a sense of "love blindness", is actually critical

to long-lasting passionate love.

It's a Journey.

A lot of people tend to see marriage, as something that's just a part of life, whilst others

enter into a marriage looking for security, and a safeguard against loneliness.

Instead of taking your marriage as something along these lines, try looking at it as more

of a journey.

Love lasts a lifetime, when you see the other person as your companion through a fulfilling

life.

Be prepared to grow, learn and find out more about you and your partner on this journey.

When you do this, you and your other half will work harder to make the journey more

fulfilling for the both of you.

For more infomation >> 5 Relationship Rules to Make Your Romance Last a Lifetime | animated video - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Grilled GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP & RELATIONSHIP TALK Valentine's Day Special បង្គារអាំងថ្ងៃក្តីស្រឡាញ់ - Duration: 41:08.

Hello everyone and welcome to my channel.

Happy Valentine's Day 2019.

Today my family prepared some things to cook and eat at home.

It's cold and raining so we cannot go outside

due to our small baby.

We went to the supermarket this morning

and bought some seafood

to cook and eat this evening.

Come see what I am going to make.

This morning I bought a big box of shrimp

but will not use it all because it's too much.

I am going to divide it

and just use this much.

It was frozen so I soak it in cold water to defrost it.

Also, I got some blue crabs

they were $6 a pound. We got 6 crabs.

Cost us only $12.

I will steam these blue crab with Heineken beer.

These shrimps I will clean it

and marinate in garlic butter

and grill it.

I will show you.

We will be eating them with these herbs

Cambodian mint,

some lettuce and cucumbers.

As for the dipping sauce, we will be making Koh Kong or Kampot fish sauce

depending on what you call it.

But the ingredients are chilies, garlic, lime,

sugar and fish sauce.

These are the food

that we are going to prepare

and enjoy on this Valentine's Day 2019.

I will show you how I prepare the shrimp

to be marinade and for grilling.

I am going to start cleaning the shrimp in preparation for the marinade.

First cut the whiskers

then the legs

doing so will makes it easier to eat without them poking your mouth and face.

I've cut their whiskers and legs.

I am now going to split their back

and prepare the marinade.

Squeeze the top part tightly then use the tip of the knife to poke it.

Drag it all the way down.

Then go back and split the head in half.

then you can remove the black veins.

Watch your fingers when you do this.

When it's split like this the marinade goes in really well.

Also it's easy to peel and eat when grilling.

It's Valentine's Day today

and this dish takes time to prepare

like just put a little bit of your heart and soul

into this dish a bit.

These shrimp has a lot of fat

each every one has fat.

A box is $26.

I got the biggest size shrimp they have.

They had bigger one but headless.

The best part of the shrimp is the head because it has a lot of fat.

So I got the biggest size with the head on

and split it like this.

A box for $26 but I don't use it all.

I use half?

Not even half, about 1/3 of it.

So what's left I can use it to make other dishes

like Cambodian lime soup.

Like I said, when you split it, squeeze the head tightly

then use the tip of the knife and stand it up

and pull it downward

Don't set the knife down yet

until you hit the bottom tail then pull it down.

If the knife is sharp, it makes it easier.

Like I said, watch your fingers.

All shrimp has been cleaned and split in half

like how I showed you.

Now I've plate it.

I got this much.

I am now going to make the marinade for the shrimp.

I am using a stick of butter

which is equal to 8 tablespoons.

I kept it in the freezer so it's hard.

I will melt it in the microwave

for 10-15 seconds.

Some of the butter has melted.

Stir it until it melts a bit.

Then I am going to add garlic powder.

It's fine like this.

Two tablespoons.

Mix it together.

I am not using fresh garlic because when minced it's still in big pieces

and does not flavor the shrimp well as it's still in pieces.

As you can see this is well mixed.

I have fish sauce

1/2 tablespoon.

You have to be careful as some butter is already salty.

The butter I am using is unsalted

therefore I can add a bit more fish sauce.

There's also a dipping sauce when eating

so it's it's not salty enough or under season, it's OK too.

All done.

I am going to brush this marinade mix on the shrimp.

I will keep what's left to brush the shrimp while it's grilling.

I am now done.

There's this much marinade left.

I will brush it when grilling.

I am going to cover it and keep it in the fridge for now.

Then prep the vegetables and steam the blue crab.

Here are the blue crabs that I've cleaned.

Now I am going to steam it

with Heineken beer.

I will use my Instant Pot to steam it because it's quick.

There's only a little bit of crabs so I will only be using half a bottle of the beer.

Just half, as for the other half?

No need to say much.

Cover the lid,

seal the vent,

and set it to 2 mins because I don't want to overcook it.

Now I am going to wash and clean the vegetables.

Cleaning the herbs this way is very good

because all the dirt, sand and wilted leaves sink to the bottom.

If you just hold it and spray water on them, it's not as clean.

Dirt, sand and wilted leaves sink to the bottom.

Time to wash the lettuce.

Only two of us eating so I am just going to wash this much for now.

Some like to eat these lettuce stems

I don't like it, it's a bit hard

so I am going to cut and discard it.

My crabs are done 3 mins ago because I was busy cleaning the vegetables.

See, it's quick.

Let me turn it off.

Then use this tube

to release pressure before opening the lid.

Not much pressure as we only used half a bottle of beer.

Pressure is off. That's fast.

Steamed crab with Heineken beer is now done.

I will remove it in a bit.

I am now going to make the dipping sauce.

I have garlic and chilies,

lime,

sugar and fish sauce. That's it.

The amount of garlic and chilies is up to you.

If you like spicy put a lot.

If you like garlicky, put a lot.

If you don't like spicy, just put a little bit.

These chilies are from my backyard so I have plenty.

OK, it's all pounded together.

I am going to add sugar.

Once the sugars has dissolved, add fish sauce.

Then add lime juice.

This is a juicy lime.

Haven't use a whole yet and look how much juice.

Mix it well and then taste it.

Taste and adjust accordingly.

Our dipping sauce it now done.

Now we are going to set up the table and start eating.

We are going to let it cook on the grill

and let it cook while we start with the steamed crabs.

Smells good. The butter!

Grilled garlic butter shrimp smells amazing and sizzling away.

These are waiting to go on the grill.

Steamed blue crab with beer.

Dipping sauce

Herbs and vegetables to pair with it.

A special day today.

Valentine's Day (Day of Love).

Not going out to eat, eat at home.

Wife makes something to cook and eat at home on Valentine's Day.

It's cooked.

Here it is.

Eat rice too Naly.

Now going to try the crab.

Blue crab.

Let me open for you.

Eggs.

See it? Females has a lot of eggs.

It's sweet

steamed with Heineken.

Use Heineken beer is good.

Look at the eggs inside here.

I can barely dig it all out.

Here's the crab eggs.

Mmm...

It's tasty!

A gift to each other on this day

just tasty food, no flowers.

I don't want flowers either

I want trees instead.

Fruit trees, not fruitless trees.

Like mango tree,

- June plum. - June plum tree.

Those I want.

Cherimoya, Sugar apples etc. I want for planting.

Once planted I can see it every year on this day.

For flowers, the most is 3 days

they all died.

But each person thinks differently.

Some like flowers,

some likes to go out and eat

other like to cook and eat at home.

Different from each other.

How about all my friends here, what do you like?

Who likes to eat? Who likes to cook?

Who likes flowers and who likes fruit trees?

Finished with rice.

I'm going to interview the husband a bit.

Are you ready?

Interview what?

Interview question:

Once we started talking to each other

when did you start liking me?

Oh, right now is eating time.

My mouth is busy eating.

Yeah, but our viewers likes to know.

What was it?

When did I start to have feelings?

Once we started talking,

since when did the husband start having feelings?

Or, why did you like me?

(clears throat)

Well it's not I just started liking now

I like you from the start, if not we would not make it til now

with two kids.

At that time, why did you like me?

Maybe it's soul mate, if you say so?

When we first started talking to each other there was a mutual feeling

we connect instantly, like that.

Then after we start to get to know each other.

Didn't pay much attention at first. Just get to know each other.

Then later on

about 3 months or so?

Three months.

And today was the day we spoke to each other for the very first time.

February the 14th.

It's called "Lovers Day".

For me, in Cambodia, I've heard of "Lovers Day",

but I never buy anything for ...

Never bought anything for your lover then?

Never had a history of that.

It's like

someone from the countryside

who does not know

that you're suppose to buy flowers or gifts for your lover.

Basically, we started talking

for about 3 months.

But in that 3 months we spoke to each other every single day and each time for longer hours.

We just talk about this and that random things.

It may be different from relationships here

because we might know each other 1-2 years

but don't get to communicate with each other as much due to each other busy schedule.

like work and all so you don't have much time to talk to each other.

In our case we don't get to see each other but get to talk over the phone so we get to talk a lot.

That allows us to know a lot about things,

understand each other's feelings,

know each other thoughts.

So I thought OK, I can share my life with this person.

Any other questions?

Honestly, it's normal

We have been married over 5 years so it's normal to have issues

whether happy, worried or upset feeling, those will exist.

That's normal for a married couple.

There's sweet,

sour,

salty,

it's all mixed in together.

Just like this dipping sauce.

It's not like

a monk that's never mad.

well, we have arguments at times too.

It's normal to have them.

There's no married couple that's issue free

it just a matter of more or less.

What's important is to solve the issues right away.

But we know as humans,

when mad you don't want to talk. Each person thinks they are right.

At the moment, let each other be right.

but don't keep it too long.

Hurry to talk to each other.

Hurry to start asking.

Even if you are still mad but the more you talk you can share that feeling and reasons behind the actions.

For me, I think everybody has their own reasons why they do things

it's just that the other person does not understand the reason.

Give them the opportunity to talk and share their thoughts and reasoning.

Once you hear them out, you might understand them better.

- Mommy look! I eat it all. - Good Naly.

We might understand their reasoning and able to accept it.

And if we cannot accept it, that's the time to tell and let them know.

This way the other person can hear you out as well.

Then meet each other in the middle.

Don't wake up your brother.

Mom, I show you I eat it all.

You want to eat more?

Very good. Naly do you want more?

No, I finished.

Naly is very good. You finished all today.

Mommy, Naly burp.

Naly get just one napkin, not a lot. Don't waste money.

Don't waste money.

Shrimp smells good.

When we first talk on the phone we talked 5-6 hours a day.

Minimum 3 hours and up.

Not less than 3 hours a day.

Talking on the phone a lot is good in a way.

What is good about it?

The more we talk, the more we understand each other's feeling.

For some they see each other and talk less, they might not understand much about one another.

When you then live with each other, later you might realize things that you didn't think would be.

When we talk to each other for hours and understand each other...

open

then you think, oh we can move forward with each other.

In each relationship, what's important, at least to me

is communication.

We are not in their hearts and they are not in ours.

Even though we know each other for long or so

sometime there's the unthinkable

in that moment what the other person is thinking.

we can only guess and speculate.

To be sure, give the other person an opportunity to speak it out.

Once it's spoken, you hear it

and the speaker also hears themselves and what they just said.

There some people that we know who asked us

why or what reason

so that's all the advice I can give.

We are not a perfect couple

nor have loved for 1,000 or 100 of years or have a lot of experience

but for us to able to reach this point today

is because for that reason that I mentioned.

How about my viewers,

sisters, brothers and friends

that have been together for a long time

20-30 years or so

do you have any advice to share to the new generation like us?

A pleasure to hear from you.

OK, so I talked about how we first liked each other and the reason why.

Now let's talk about dishes.

What dishes would you like for me to show you?

Check out my little pony jumping in the background.

Mommy, look on the TV. This is my favorite song.

And I show Adrian.

Some crab left

and shrimp too

we are going to finish it up and I also have dessert today.

Stay tune for dessert time in just a bit.

We just finished eating and now it's time for dessert.

I bought this earlier today.

Custard apple or in Khmer it's called "teap svett".

As you can see we bought it frozen but by now it's thawed out.

It looks nice and fresh.

Let's open it up and taste it.

Yummy, yummy.

Ohhh yummy!

Naly, what is that called?

Orange?

I said orange, I don't know what's the name.

- I don't know. - Teab (sugar apple).

- Teab. - Teab Cambodia.

Oh it feels like ice cream to the touch.

- You like it? - Seed.

Yeah put it here.

You peel it like this and it's easier to eat.

You peel it like that.

Sugar apple taste good, and sweet but I just hate that there's a lot of seeds.

But this one has a thicker meat.

- Yeah? - Yeah.

Some has a lot of seeds and less meat.

When it's cold like this it's one of a kind.

Like jam/custard.

When you buy and it's warm, you keep it in the fridge anyways.

- In Cambodia you let it chill in the fridge. - Yeah.

A seed in every bite, but it's good.

Three for $9.

So $3 each?

No more?

I'm done.

Because there's no more.

Everyone finished eating except for me.

There's a lot of seeds so I will try to germinate it.

I have a moya tree too but a different variety.

A cherimoya or another type of moya.

The skin is smooth.

But it has not flower or fruit yet.

This year, I am going to try to at least get it to flower.

I just have this much left.

It will probably take me a few more bites.

Three seeds in one bite.

No more.

Check out the seeds, a whole bunch!

I am going to wash it, dry it and try to germinate it.

My 2019 Valentine's Day video has come to an end.

I want to thank everyone for watching this video from the beginning to the end

as well as my other videos.

Thank you so much!

Stay tune for the next episode.

For more infomation >> Grilled GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP & RELATIONSHIP TALK Valentine's Day Special បង្គារអាំងថ្ងៃក្តីស្រឡាញ់ - Duration: 41:08.

-------------------------------------------

Aries Daily - Should You Hit the Reset Button on Your Relationship? - Duration: 4:06.

hello my fellow Aries welcome to your reading february 18th to the 19th what's

in store for Aries February 18th to the 19th

Aries very nice six of wands 7 of wands 3 of swords reversed Aries all content on this

channel and this reading is for entertainment purposes only whatever

doesn't resonate leave it behind if it does please remember to subscribe so we

can find each other again strength the card Aries and you are responsible for

your own actions oh very nice beautiful The Fool and we have six of Pentacles ok

Aries at the end we are going to take a card from the Enlightenment pile so give

me just a moment Aries this actually looks really really

good Aries so front and center we have 4 of wands things are going to look up

Aries this is a unity card this is a harmony card this is a happiness card

Aries so you've been a little guarded I'm assuming in regards to love you're

coming out of some heartache Aries you know you thought everything was just

fantastic you know you you were just on your high horse having the time of your

life but something happened Aries something happened that made you stop in

your tracks and made you emotionally guarded a little bit of heartache there

Aries but you're coming out of it you're coming out of it because we have the

strength card Aries we also have the six of Pentacles this is actually great card

area so this is like you have so much love to give but be careful because down

here see these hands these are this could be your lover or

another person who is just take take take taking you just have your just

giving giving giving and their take take taking could be emotional

could be money Aries Hey Aries so I like this row Aries five of Wands reversed

upright we know that it's conflict so you know what aries you've done this

conflict you're coming out of that maybe that's for the harmonies coming in Aries

maybe there has been some misunderstandings in regards to the

relationship that you're just coming out of Aries that could be it

you know the fool you're going on a journey Aries you're kind of you're hit

the reset button on your relationship and you're starting over

Aries you're maybe giving this person another chance and you know what Aries

is it will be worth it Aries ten of Pentacles this is beautiful Aries this

is treasure this is abundance abundance of love aries you have an abundance of

love to give just be careful that someone doesn't take advantage of you in

that regard Aries okay now we're gonna take a card from the Enlightenment pile

the truth is the truth whether you agree with it or not the truth is not subject

to your interpretation so maybe that has to do with this with you being guarded

Aries you know maybe there was a little slip-up in the relationship but you are

going to get it back on track thank you for watching Aries please remember to

Like subscribe and we'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Aries Daily - Should You Hit the Reset Button on Your Relationship? - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Relationship Ka Renewal feat Kriti Sanon, Kartik Aaryan and Chote Miyan | Girliyapa - Duration: 4:16.

He's not here yet?

You must be punctual.

I mean, keep him if you want to or let him go.

- There are more candidates for this job. - Candidate?

No, I'm the waiter and you're the candidate.

I thought we were meeting at 6?

Well, preparation takes time. Doesn't it?

Preparat...

So, what's the agenda?

I think I deserve a promotion.

Oh, he wants a promotion...

His face doesn't need it.

In the last one year, I've given a good performance on every front.

Really?

- So I think... - Thinking is not your job.

Let's look at your reports first. Your social media reports.

- Relationship status says single? - Yeah, it'll turn into marriage straight.

Okay? So you plan on freelancing till then?

Freelance?

Take a look at the offers in my inbox. I've not even taken a second look at it.

You're different.

Hold on, didn't you apply for sick leave on the 28th?

You cancelled our dinner for 'winner winner chicken dinner' with your friends?

That was a casual leave, not a sick leave.

Isn't it important to have a good work-life balance?

- If not my quality at work may deter. - Don't even get me started about quality.

You've only delivered 3 projects in one year. Including this one.

At the interview you said you'd deliver 10 project a year with a smile.

A desperate man makes so many promises just to get the job.

- Any nonsense. - Does he know I'm right here?

He's right though, isn't he? What did you tell Sweety?

That was such a terrible joke.

You've got negative markings 'cause of your...

Nega...?

So now your Sonu ke Tittu ki Sweety will give me a feedback.

Why did you go to them with the compny's internal matters?

I was just comparing your output to the market standards.

Really? So what was the result of my SWOT analysis?

It's SWOT analysis.

The strength you've mentioned here about long speeches is actually a weakness.

So you should try paying more attention you know?

Attention? I've given you all of my attention all the time.

Sara? Where's Sara?

- You want Sara? - No, man.

Listen, why don't you just got all the food at once?

I only want you, till my retirement.

Would you like to be a permanent employee of this company?

The company should first fix an appointment for me with the founder.

Speak of the founder and the founder is here.

Hello, founder? Um, dad, I actually wanted to talk to you about something...

Is there a sister company?

For more infomation >> Relationship Ka Renewal feat Kriti Sanon, Kartik Aaryan and Chote Miyan | Girliyapa - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Former Couple Argues Over Who's To Blame For Dad's Lack Of Relationship With Their Kids - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Former Couple Argues Over Who's To Blame For Dad's Lack Of Relationship With Their Kids - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Stassi and Lala Kent Spill the Tea on Kristen Doute's Relationship | Vanderpump Rules | Bravo - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Stassi and Lala Kent Spill the Tea on Kristen Doute's Relationship | Vanderpump Rules | Bravo - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd transfer news: What Louis van Gaal did to burn relationship with Angel Di Maria - Duration: 3:18.

 Manchester United were haunted by PSG star Di Maria last week, with the Argentina international impressing in a 2-0 Champions League win at Old Trafford

 The 31-year-old signed for the Red Devils in 2014 with Van Gaal forking out £60million to make Di Maria the most-expensive player in English football at the time

 Things at Manchester United started well for the Argentine, with a fine solo goal against Leicester standing out in the memory

 Ultimately, though, the forward failed to live up to expectations. And few tears were shed when Van Gaal sold him to PSG in 2015, just a year on from his arrival

 Di Maria has now opened up about their feud. And the PSG star has insisted Van Gaal was always criticising him for losing the ball during his time at United

 "At Manchester [United], the first two months went well," he told Sports France. "Then there is a fight and after a big fight, the relationship is not the same anymore and it's the coach who decides if you play or not

 "There are times when I lost the ball easily and these are the things he showed me

 "He always showed me the negative and it started to weigh me down, until one day I argued with him

" "I told him that I did not want to see that anymore, that I was doing good things, and I asked him why he was not showing them to me

 "He did not like the way I told him and the problems started from there." Di Maria was popular when he signed for United

 But unforgiving fans subjected him to boos and taunts when he returned with PSG seven days ago

 The forward was also sent flying by United skipper Ashley Young, who barged him onto the metal railings around the pitch

 But, speaking after that game, Di Maria insisted he was not fazed by the reaction of the United crowd

 "It was difficult from the opening minute," the former Real Madrid star added. "But I knew this was going to happen

 "But I've said it in the past and I reiterate it, I never spoke badly of the people here and of this club

 "These are things that happen and people took it badly. I only had problems with the coach [Louis van Gaal] here

"

For more infomation >> Man Utd transfer news: What Louis van Gaal did to burn relationship with Angel Di Maria - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

The truth about Prince Edward's relationship with Princess Diana and Fergie - Duration: 2:54.

 Prince Edward is widely regarded as the least controversial member of the sprawling and sometimes scandalous British royal family

 But according to Edward's royal biographer Ingrid Seward, the Earl of Wessex privately engaged in a war of words with his sisters-in-law Sarah, Duchess of York and Diana, Princess of Wales

The Duchess of York and Princess Diana watch the Trooping the Colour in 1991 Getty Images  The Express UK reports that the youngest child of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip "did not hold his sisters-in-law in high regard", allegedly taking cues from the Duke of Edinburgh who regarded the two women as being "substantially responsible for many of the difficulties that have beset the Royal Family and undermined their public standing"

 According to Seward, Prince Edward believed Sarah and Diana had "let the side down" with their marital woes, open indiscretions and public airing of private family issues

 The Earl of Wessex, now 54, reportedly harboured a particular dislike for the outspoken Fergie who married his brother Prince Andrew in 1986

Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew announce their engagement in March 1986 Getty Images The Earl of Wessex in 2018 Getty Images  Edward, who Seward refers to as "fiercely loyal", allegedly believed the Duchess of York was "making a fool of his brother" and blamed her for leaking sensitive information about the royal family to the press

 He specifically accused the mother of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of giving details of his romance with actress Sophie Rhys-Jones, now the Countess of Wessex, to Princess Diana's biographer Andrew Morton

 Morton later cleared Fergie of suspicion by admitting his source was a Palace employee

Prince Edward and Sophie Rhys-Jones on their wedding day outside Windsor Castle, 1999 Getty Images  The Queen - who continues to remain fond of her fiery daughter-in-law - was said to be so furious with her youngest son that she summoned him to explain to him "how unfair it was to accuse the Duchess of such disloyalty"

 Of his relationship with the late Princess of Wales, Seward claims the Earl was "wary" of Diana and "sensed the trouble she would cause" Charles and the family from early in their courtship

For more infomation >> The truth about Prince Edward's relationship with Princess Diana and Fergie - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

L&HH: Joe Budden & Cyn Santana Relationship | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:21.

L&HH: Joe Budden & Cyn Santana Relationship | Heavy.com

The relationship between Love & Hip Hop stars Joe Budden and Cyn Santana continues to develop.

After announcing that they were engaged, several revelations about their past and family struggles have put new strains on their romance.

Read on to learn about the current status of Joe and Cyn's relationship.

Before popping the question to his current fiancée, Budden revealed that he sought the approval of his oldest son Tre.

"If I were thinking about getting married, you would need time to get used to that," Budden mentioned to Tre during last week's episode.

Tre responded by saying: "I don't think so.

You've been leading up to it… I'd rather you with Cyn than with anyone else.".

Joe Budden & Cyn Santana Have Dealt With Personal Dramas After Announcing Their Engagement.

         .

Budden also got into it with fellow rapper The Game when the latter made inappropriate comments about Cyn Santana.

The Game hopped on Snapchat to say that Budden is attempting to sue him over a song in which the rapper discusses a sexual encounter he had with Santana years prior.

The Game even claims to have "discovered" her.

"@joebudden you can't sue nobody for discovering the p**sy before you," The Game wrote.

"I turned you into an on-air personality n**ga! Enjoy retirement p**sy!" Budden responded to the Instagram outburst on his show, The Joe Budden Podcast. "The more I sat and thought about this, the more I said to myself, 'N**ga, so what?' What type of loser, face-ass n**ga is you, n**ga?" he said.

"I don't give two f**ks about what anyone did before I was involved with them.

To me, that's more loser sh*t.".

Budden Recently Beefed With Fellow Rapper The Game Over His Comments About Cyn.

     . "Game don't have a single.

You have to do this salacious sensationalized bullsh*t," Budden added. "You calling out women that ain't said a word about you.

They not proud of you, n**ga. You didn't say it to me.

You said it in a song… You talking about my girl with a girl name.

Watch your f**king mouth, man.".

Cyn Santana has been dealing with personal issues of her own.

A few episodes back, she revealed that she was raped as a child. "It's hard because I'm dealing with postpartum depression…and he's really busy," she said.

"It's not just Joe.

I feel stuck, being a young mom.

I don't want to feel like it's impeding my life, you know?".

When Budden suggest that they get a nanny to help her out, Santana said that was out of the question because she was raped by a caretaker as a child. "My mom doesn't even know," Santana revealed.

"When I was five, I was raped.

But I was raped by a woman.".

For more infomation >> L&HH: Joe Budden & Cyn Santana Relationship | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Fashion - Royal EGO? Humility is 'NOT Meghan Markle's strongest suit' claims relationship ex - Duration: 2:54.

 Sheela Mackintosh-Stewart, a matrimonial consultant and relationship guru, said reports of the Duchess of Sussex' "financial extravagance" have damaged her image as a Royal

She added that other gestures like her public displays of affection with her husband Prince Harry have also "irritated" some people

The relationship specialist suggested she may want to hold back on the public displays of affection in future

 Ms Mackintosh-Stewart said: "The old-fashioned British value of humility is not Meghan's strongest point and reports of her financial extravagance have grated on the public

 "The image is overshadowing Meghan's extensive charity work and her patronage of the Grenfell Tower cookery book in September

 "Modesty can translate to quiet authority and this is a powerful tool for winning over the public

 "For instance, senior Royals never hold their spouses' hands whilst on public Royal duties, a tradition that Meghan and Harry rejected to the irritation of many

 READ MORE: Meghan Markle should emulate ONE Royal to win over the public - and it's NOT who you think "It is unwise to pander to naysayers, but given the strength of the backlash, it would be wise to take heed and keep hand holding to a minimum

" She added: "Sometimes less is more." Ms Mackintosh-Stewart mentioned one Royal who seems to be showing modesty better than Meghan

 Princess Anne has reportedly been praised for her "charitable modesty" and "does not seek fanfare" for her work

 These are traits that Meghan should seek to emulate, according to the relationship expert

 She added that a "healthy respect" for the palace staff would not go amiss either, as there are rumours Meghan is an "unreasonable task manager"

 These rumours were sparked by the resignation of her PA after just six months. Finally, in order to turn the tide of public opinion, Meghan should reach out to the Duchess of Cambridge to heal their Royal rift, as well as to her own family to put a stop to the constant deluge of comments

For more infomation >> Meghan Fashion - Royal EGO? Humility is 'NOT Meghan Markle's strongest suit' claims relationship ex - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Can Peyronie's Injections Improve My Relationship? | Moor Medical - Duration: 1:40.

Hello, welcome once again to Moorgate Andrology. You know we get asked a lot

about the injections to correct Peyronie's disease. There is an injection

called Xiapex injections and these can help with curvature of your penis,

provided that the curvature is not too distinct.

If it's around 30 degrees or less, then Xiapex injections can help to

straighten the penis. Now, the penis might not be perfectly

straight when you've had these injections, but it can be straight enough

to help you achieve sexual intercourse without any pain or discomfort for you

and your partner. And hopefully this will give you your confidence back, that a lot

of guys lack when they have a Peyronie's disease, they're very embarrassed at what

their partner will think when their penis is erect and this curvature is

so apparent. So if you're concerned about Peyronie's disease, then give us a call.

If you fit the guidelines, then it might not be surgery that you need. It could be

something straight forward as these injections, that can help straighten your

your penis. We have our own Urology doctors at Moorgate Andrology,

if you'd like to give us a call we can make an appointment for a consultation

and see whether Xiapex injections for Peyronie's disease is

suitable for you. That's all from me today, thanks for watching. We'll see you next

time here at Moorgate Andrology.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét