Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

News on Youtube Oct 29 2017

IYANLA: You know, I just ended a relationship,

a 14-year relationship at my age.

You know why?

After 14 years, I recognized he don't love me the way I wanna be loved.

I just don't wanna be loved like this, see, I don't

get to tell people how to love me, I get to see

how they love and then choose if I wanna participate.

So, for 14 years, I was hoping, "Okay, he's gonna get it.

He's gonna get it. He's gonna get it. He's gonna get it."

And then I said, "You know what, he ain't getting it."

And it's okay.

VAKHARA: Uh-hmm.

IYANLA: I don't choose to participate in the way he loves.

Now I got a bunch of degrees and it took me 14 years to get that.

Thank God I couldn't get pregnant. Ooh.

So, you know, you get to make that choice and look at

carefully, and consciously, and honestly,

ruthlessly what you did and how you did it,

so that you don't do that [bleep] ever again.

For more infomation >> Iyanla Explains Why She Ended Her 14-Year Relationship | Iyanla: Fix My Life | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Struggling in your Relationship? Therapy can Help - Duration: 1:57.

Are you struggling in the messy places of your relationship? If you're feeling

overwhelmed or uncared for in your relationship, I can help. Hi my name is

Olethea, I'm a registered psychotherapist and relationship focused therapist in

Toronto. I love it when my clients, especially my couples, they say to me - hey

you know it's like you were right there in our living room, it's like you were

there and you could see what was happening and you're saying the things

that I was feeling, but I didn't really know how to tell my partner. This is

really important - because in a relationship there's your reality and

your partner's reality. And I help you navigate between those two. I help you

understand what's happening for you, by becoming more present.

But I also help you understand what your partner is experiencing. This is really

important because understanding and compassion is the thing that helps you

cancel out combat. Now when I work with couples I help them become really aware

of the dynamic in their relationship. I give them the tools they need to become

present. And to be responsible for what they're doing in the relationship. Coming

to see me is not like going in to see somebody and having them tell your

partner how to behave. What I do is empower the both of you to really hang

in, to really be responsible present and contactful

with your partner. On average couples wait six years before going into therapy.

If you're experiencing problems in your relationship or your marriage and

you would like support now - so that you're not having the same argument or

same problem year after year, Please give me a call I'd love to support you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét