Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

News on Youtube Oct 30 2017

Neighbours plans a big new twist for Paul Robinson and Courtney Grixti's relationship

Neighbours schemer Paul Robinson is tempted next week as his fiancée Courtney Grixti suggests they should take their relationship to the next level.

Paul (Stefan Dennis) recently caused a stir by announcing his engagement to Courtney, but in reality, their romance is just a con theyve cooked up to get revenge against Terese Willis.

Next weeks episodes offer a hint that could all be about to change, as Courtney (Emma Lane) is inspired by a surprise moment of genuine chemistry with Paul.

It all starts when Courtney decides to throw a silent disco at The Waterhole as a new gimmick, but she rushes into the idea and nobody bothers to turn up.

Feeling bad when he sees Courtneys obvious disappointment, Paul tries to salvage her efforts by inviting along Hilary Robinson and her friends from the retirement village.

Courtney is so bowled over by Pauls loyalty that she suggests its time they get together properly, leaving Erinsboroughs bad boy feeling torn.

Everyone knows that Paul loves Terese, but could he end up making a go of things with Courtney in a surprise twist?. Neighbours upcoming scenes also mark Anne Scott-Pendleburys first appearance as Hilary since April 2016.

Hamish Roches death creates a crime scene in Neighbours. Neighbours: 29 new spoiler pictures reveal Brennan death drama and a nasty fireworks accident.

For more infomation >> Neighbours plans a big new twist for Paul Robinson and Courtney Grixti's relationship - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Relationship Building - Duration: 2:36.

Me face!

Your face?

Oh, that's Colton's face.

My face.

Oh, wow!

[children giggle]

Your face, the yellow color represents your face?

No, my face!

Oh that represents Noelle's face?

Me!

Oh what about you Colton?

Which one represents your face?

Which one?

That.

This one right here?

The brown line right here?

Oh Mom-me!

And Mommy, which one is Mommy?

Show me.

That Mommy!

And that would be your mommy?

That would be Jackie, your mommy.

Yeah, are you looking at the monitor to see

if you can see your mommy?

No.

Not yet, not yet

You don't see your mommy at the monitor either?

She'll be here soon, she'll be here very soon.

How about if I give you a part of my lap?

One part for Colton and another part of it will be for you.

Alright.

And you're going to show me your shoes.

Look at my socks.

[gasps]

Look at your socks, what color socks?

What color, what color?

White socks.

You got white socks, cool.

You want me, and ice cream?

Awpink.

Oh they're pink.

Awpink.

Oh I see them, I see them.

Who dressed you this morning?

Mommy.

Mommy?

Oh wow!

What about you Colton who dressed you this morning?

Mommy! - Mommy too?

Yeah?

Does my mommy dress me?

Yeah, Maria.

Maria dresses me?

[laughs]

a Matricia?

Makai

Makai? Makai, is Makai your brohter?

Yeah.

Yeah, where is he now?

At home.

At home?

What is he doing at home?

Play.

Play?

He plays at home?

Yes, he plays at home.

How about Paisley What does Paisley do at home?

What does she do?

Play, play.

She play too, yeah?

Yeah everybody.

Yeah, when you get home do you play with Paisley?

Yeah.

Yeah?

Oh nice.

Alright, how about you?

What do you do when you get home Noelle?

I play.

With who?

Mommy.

With your mommy?

Yeah.

What do you guys play?

What do you guys play?

Um not in my mommy's car.

In your mommy's car?

Yeah.

Wow!

My car!

In your car too?

You play cars with your mommy too?

I get in car with my mommy.

You get in the car with your mommy?

Alright, to go where?

Caiden.

Caiden, you go pick him up at school?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét