Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

News on Youtube Jan 29 2018

The Hotel Ambra Cortina is at the heart of Cortina d'Ampezzo in the north of Italy.

The main square of Cortina is a 2 minute walk away, along with Corso Italia, the main shopping

street in town.

As you enter the hotel the reception will be on your right, facing the bar and lobby

area.

The lobby is where you will find Elisabetta, the owner of the hotel sitting in the evenings,

talking to the many guests.

She has run the hotel for ten years, decorating every wall with stylish art and filling all

the rooms with sumptuous furniture.

Going up to the room there was artwork at every turn of the stairs, representing Elisabetta's

style.

There was also plenty of storage, a minibar and a safe as well as lots of magazines in

the room.

The bathroom was spacious with a sink, a toilet and a bidet as well as two shower heads for

comfort.

The towels were very soft and each room comes with a thick bathrobe to warm you up after

a long day of skiing.

The breakfast was downstairs in a cosy room serving continental and cooked breakfast.

There was lots of artwork even in the breakfast room, in particular many lovely oil paintings.

During my second day Elisabetta showed me some of the other rooms, including the upstairs

double where only a glass panel separates the bathroom from the bedroom – making for

a special experience for the guests.

For more infomation >> A Weekend Stay At Luxurious Hotel Ambra Cortina in Cortina d'Ampezzo - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Free Room Upgrade at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Hotel - Duration: 6:18.

Today, we're going to try tipping at the Planet Hollywood of Las Vegas.

They have a lively atmosphere and of course the pleasure pit.

This place isn't going to be your upscale hotel, but it offers great value for the younger crowd

First, I booked the cheapest room which was the Ultra Hip Room for $17/night

$17 a night?! You might be asking?

You want to know how my rate is so low?

You just need to be a Total Rewards member which is free to sign up and I'll leave

the link below

By the way, I'm all about savings so if you want to see more saving tips, please subscribe.

Next, I noted down which room I actually wanted.

I didn't want to be too greedy, so I went two steps up and chose the Ultra Resort Vista

Room

That's it.

Got some $20 bills, packed my bags and got some rest.

Planet Hollywood sent me an email to check-in online

I ignored it

They also have these check-in kiosks

I ignored them too

I wanted to talk to a hotel clerk so I have a say in my room.

No matter how many times I do this or what I tell myself, I still get nervous.

The feeling is like a combination of a bet I really want to win and the feeling I get

when opening a gift because I don't know what I'm going to get.

When I got to the hotel front desk,

I scoped out the workers to see who I might get along with.

As I was walking with a bill in my hand, a worker, I swear he saw the bill in my hand

and called me over.

Great~!

This looks promising.

Ok Kenji, relax and try to be charming…

I tried to smile and handed him my ID, credit card, and the $20 bill

"Hey, I'm just checking in."

I'll get you taken care of sir.

We have you for 2 nights

Let me put you in one of our newer rooms

I didn't like the way that sounded, I've been told something ambiguous like

I'll be getting a higher floor or the nicest room only to find out I wasn't given an

upgrade at all.

So I asked "Is it the Ultra Hip Room?"

Let me see, uhh yes it's the Ultra Hip Room

What?

That's the exact same room I booked

He tried to play me off cat.

You.. how could you look at me like that.

Did you think I would go to my room and never find out?

You could've just told me that there are no upgrades available

You were trying to make it seem like you were doing me a favor

aaaaaAAAAAAAA!

No. No. stay calm.

It's not over.

We can still work something out.

uh.. I was hoping that I can try your Ultra Resort Vista Room

Oh, those rooms are a lot nicer

I remained silent with a smile.

There "may" be none available

His tone didn't sound firm so I was just trying to gently push him over.

I apologize for wasting your time, but is it ok if you please check if it's possible?

And then...

I saw the crack...

Those Vista rooms are a lot bigger, but this …

And the worker looked down at the $20 bill I gave him.

And I understood.

So he tried to put me in the standard Ultra Hip Room

For the $20 tip

I said, I really wanted to try the Resort Vista Rooms

He said those are bigger and looked at the tip

and said "but this is.."

so I said "how about I'll give you another one"

Then he said let me see what I can do.

So we got the Resort Vista Room, I just had to give him $40.

Alright, let's go

I'm excited

Do you see these?

Hey, this is really nice

Is this a strip view?

With our $6 water

Britney Spears Key

They have her everywhere

oh my gosh

Oh my god, look at this!

oh my god

This is facing the strip, I can see Mandalay Bay from here

Wow

There is this little bar

The sofa

Oh, look at that

This is great!

Oh wow

You can see the whole City Center Building!

This is not bad at all

The remodeled ultra resort vista room felt very modern and it was a pleasure eating in the

room with a view.

I really appreciate the upgrade, but Planet Hollywood remodeled their rooms and if you

had to pay the actual asking prices, I think the regular ultra hip room is where the best

value is.

Planet Hollywood is not known for their buffet or their shows or their nightclubs, but you

are right across the street from the well known

attractions and restaurants.

And to finish your day, you can come back to a lively environment to gamble and a modern

room to rest in for a reasonable price.

If you're in Las Vegas to have fun on the strip on a budget, Planet Hollywood is a great

choice

If this was helpful, I would appreciate a thumbs up and thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Free Room Upgrade at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Hotel - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ramalingam Hotel since 1936 - An Eatery In Rasipuram Serving Tasty Non Vegetarian Food For 80+ Years - Duration: 4:38.

This is broiler chicken kurma

chicken kurma with chicken pieces

all kurma's are prepared with meat pieces in them

if its without meat then we call it veg kurma

this is country chicken varuval

if customers ask for gravy, we ask them what gravy they want mutton, chicken or country chicken gravy.in the 3 gravy we give them what they ask

this is mutton intestine

we have been preparing in this style since the beginning

this is mutton varuval

there are about 10 varieties of parota

wheat parota, bun parota, chapathi etc

how long have you been working here?

25 years

how long have you been working here?

about 11 years

he's my dad

my grandfather's name is Ramalingam

he started this place in the year 1936

after my grandfather , my father took care now iam managing things here.

now my son the 4th generation he is studying in psg coimbatore - catering science and hotel management

what are the items famour here?

mutton biriyani, chicken biriyani, country chicken biriyani

mutton kadhambam, country chicken varuval, parota, a lot of varieties in parota

dosa , idly .....

people who are hungry or who wants to try variety of dishes can come ...

if the order is 2 idlies or 200 idlies we are happy to service..

we also take out door catering services....

we start at 7.30 am till 9.30 pm

continuously without break

from morning 7.30 to 9.30 there will be parota

7.30 to 1 there will be tiffin items

afternoon there will be meals

fish items like seer fish, prawn. crab, chili fish, fish maharani, fish finger all these items are available

no other branches........

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét