Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

News on Youtube Jan 31 2018

so I recently sat down and read the big book of submission of volume 2 and one

of the themes within the book is that there are so many different ways to

submit so of course I got me thinking about all the different ways that one

can be dominant or submissive or a switch and so then of course I thought

of all of the different archetypes available within BDSM so today that's

what we're going to talk about

hi guys it's Morgan with BDSM relationships and education thank you

very much for checking out this video if you haven't done so already please don't

forget to subscribe to my channel you just have to click the button below and

don't forget to turn on the notification Bell and that way you'll know every time

I post a video I'm doing one video per week but I'm also trying to sneak in a

few little bonus videos so if you want to be able to catch those make sure that

you are subscribed and have your notifications turned on so like I said I

was reading this book and it really inspired this you know thinking about

archetypes know archetypes are something that I teach when I teach a class called

discovering dominance and so I wanted to share a little bit of that with you guys

now obviously in a classroom situation I have a lot more time and I can go into a

lot more detail but this is just to kind of get you thinking so I will throw it

out there that if you do want to check out any of my workshops you can check

out my website to see what my schedule is and if you want to read either any of

my books or the big book of submission then you can check out on my website I

have a little section books I love or books I recommend so you can check those

out and you'll find both my books and some of my favorite books by different

BDSM authors there so I want to talk about archetypes but first we have to

decide what is an archetype now there's a couple of different definitions for

the word and that really depends on the context in which it's used the context

that I'm using it is that it is a like an ideal a cultural ideal that can be

used within literature or art or even relationships and it is one of those

things that is so embarrassed that it becomes a symbol of those qualities so

an example of this is one of my personal favorite relationship styles which would

be the queen or a lady of lourdes and they're Knights so I had like this

particular relationship style because I like to obviously be in control in my

own early chips I am sort of the leader

I prefer that role it's more comfortable for me so within my relationship I lead

but I don't want somebody that is just going to blindly follow me and be

useless otherwise I want somebody who is you know powerful in their own right I

get a lot of joy out of knowing that I have power over somebody who is so

powerful themselves you will notice this for those of you who actually know me

and they probably would have noticed that I tend to date a lot of people that

are physically quite powerful I am partial to you know people that you know

are into weightlifting and powerlifting and all that kind of stuff

I'm also partial to people who play full-contact sports like rugby or MMA

all kinds of stuff like that so I do like the physically powerful and often

quite large folks for what I decide to date somebody I also try to make sure

that my partners all have skills and knowledge that I don't have because I

want to be able to get their input I want to be able to their feedback on

things and then I can make a decision so I don't want someone again who's just

going to blindly follow and I know that there are dominants out there who do

want someone who will simply be obedient and that's that and that's totally fine

you just have a different style of relationship you apply you subscribe to

a different archetype with in BDSM we can use these archetypes to express the

type of relationship we're looking for I think that they can also help people who

are struggling with in their own goals and who have a very sort of

stereotypical view of what BDSM is so I've seen this so many times with both

guys and and women who think that submissive men fit all fit a certain

mold where they are the sort of worthless worm type so they need to

enjoy humiliation they need to be less than they need

if you women as superior or you know whatever it is they need to you know be

I guess short and slight and have small penises and there's this whole list of

things that a man has to be in order to be submissive now I'm sure there's

people out there who would like all of those things but I you know that's not

what I'm into as you have seen when I shot videos with my boy he's he's way

bigger than me like seriously he's a foot taller and quite a bit heavier than

I am and you know he's quite powerful he works out at the gym all the time you

know like it's it's what I prefer but he certainly does not fit into that sort of

worthless worm stereotype of male submission so by talking about these

different archetypes we can help people see that there are different ways that

you can engage in a d/s relationship and I like that so another very very popular

archetype within BDSM is the Donny and baby girl archetype now this is a

completely different one than the the Queen and her Knight basically it is a

more sort of nurturing relationship where we look at okay well what is it

daddy a daddy is is nurturing and loving and he guides his submissive you know

there's there's all kinds of different qualities of a daddy that we all sort of

have in our minds and so when I say daddy baby girl you guys will get an

idea of a relationship style without me even having to explain it so that's

that's an archetype and that's why they are useful to us

the other great thing is that we can use these archetypes if we don't always have

the words to explain exactly what we want so I may have I struggle sometimes

explaining what I'm looking for in a partner but if I simply say I'm looking

for a knight because I you know that's who I'm who I'm I want I prefer to be

the the lady or the queen who is in charge and I need a knight by my side so

that gets a message across if I preferred a more nurturing relationship

I might express that that I met the John I'm just coming to join us

hey so the dog has come to join me I don't know if you can actually see him

in the bottom of the frame he's he's pretty tall and I'm not sure if it's

getting caught within this frame anyways if I was looking for a more nurturing

style of relationship that I could say I prefer to be a caregiver or mommy and

I'm looking for somebody that fits that role that complements mine so I'm going

to stop a couple of the different archetypes within VDS mmm relationships

and I'm curious to know which one is your favorite and what style of

relationship do you prefer so I've already mentioned the lady or the Queen

and her knight and of course that can work as a lord and his knight as well

the daddy and baby girl and of course we can swap the genders there and simply

have like a parental figure and a baby figure or a young figure you can also

have the lady or the Lord and the servant or Butler the handmaiden because

that is a different style from the lady and Knight archetype but it's somewhat

similar in that both of the dominant roles are similar but the submissive

roles are different there's of course the captain and first mate

the teacher and the students you know a jailer and their prisoner a

disciplinarian and the miscreants the priest and the priestess and the

Pentiums the god or the goddess and their

worshiper so of course you can pick you don't have to pick just one you can pick

multiple if there's different styles that sort of combine or you can create

your own like I said these are just a few of the common ones that I've found

so what are your preferred archetypes for relationships please leave me

you know answers in the comments if you'd like to join in on the

conversation oh I also wanted to throw in for those

of you who are big philosophy geeks like me another way of looking at these

archetypes is by thinking of Plato's allegory

I'm sorry not the allegory of the gate the cave but the idea of the forms and I

mean those two things are linked but think about the theory of the forms and

that is the idea that we have these pure forms if I say table we all have

something in our mind that says table that is the form of a table it is the

purest version of a table and it's something that exists in our minds I'm

not in the real world and so we are kind of going like the same type of thing

with these archetypes it is that ideal of a relationship that is universal that

we all understand they're also quite popular with certain branches of

psychology Jung really liked the idea of personality archetypes so that's another

thing that you can you know take a look at if it's something that interests you

anyways guys I'm gonna leave it there I just kind of wanted to get you thinking

a little bit about the styles of relationships that you are interested in

anyways thank you so much for checking out this video I'm gonna try not to trip

over the dog getting back to the camera and have a good one

I'll see you in the next video

you

For more infomation >> Archetypes in Kink: Concepts for Relationships - BDSM Basics #36 - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Guys Who Deserve A Medal for Their Relationship Skills 「 funny photos 」 - Duration: 5:02.

Thank for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> Guys Who Deserve A Medal for Their Relationship Skills 「 funny photos 」 - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

10 Bollywood Couples Who Broke Up After Staying In A Live-In Relationship For Many Years - Duration: 4:29.

10 Bollywood Couples Who Broke Up After Staying In A Live-In Relationship For Many Years

For more infomation >> 10 Bollywood Couples Who Broke Up After Staying In A Live-In Relationship For Many Years - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Great Falls teacher accused of sexual relationship with student - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Great Falls teacher accused of sexual relationship with student - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Kol Mikaelson's relationship with his family (subbed clips) - part 2 (TVD S3) - Duration: 10:47.

KLAUS: Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!

ELIJAH: Come on. Use it.

I dare you.

You'll have KOL to death with.

ELIJAH: Why do our family remain in these coffins?

Finn for over 900 years, KOL for over a century.

KLAUS: Because of Stefan Salvatore.

He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them.

ELIJAH: What are you doing?

KLAUS: Always and forever.

Help me.

Destroy Stefan, and I promise you our family will be whole again.

KLAUS: What have you done?

ELIJAH: What have you done?

See, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus.

We're doing this on my terms now.

KLAUS: KOL.

KOL: Long time, brother.

KLAUS: Finn, don't!

Rebekah!

REBEKAH: This is for our mother.

ELIJAH: You're free to go.

This is family business.

REBEKAH: I like what you've done with the new place, Nik.

KLAUS: I wanted it to be for all of us.

A place we could all call home; a place we could all be a family.

None of us would ever have to be alone again.

ELIJAH: Oh, you're right.

None of us will be.

FINN: You're staying behind.

REBEKAH: We're leaving you, Nik.

Right after I kill that Doppelganger wench.

And you will be alone.

Always and forever.

KLAUS: If you run, I will hunt all of you down.

ELIJAH: And then you'll become everything you hate.

Our father.

KLAUS: I'm the hybrid!

I can't be killed!

I have nothing to fear from any of you.

ELIJAH: You will when we have that coffin.

REBEKAH: Mother?

ESTHER: I want us to be a family again.

KOL: Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am.

REBEKAH: No KOL, you know I can't be compelled.

KLAUS: You went after Elena?

What is wrong with you?

REBEKAH: Here we go.

KLAUS: Do you want another dagger in your heart?

KOL: Again with the dagger threats?

Don't you have any other tricks?

KLAUS: Oh, go back to staring at yourself.

KOL: And who are you, my father?

KLAUS: No, KOL, but you're in my house.

KOL: Then perhaps we should go outside.

ESTHER: Enough!

Niklaus, come.

KOL: Where's your date?

REBEKAH: Flirting with his ex.

KOL: You've changed, Bekah.

You know, settling for mortals is the first sign of weakness.

REBEKAH: I'm not settling.

I brought him here to kill him.

He's Elena's friend.

If he dies, she suffers.

But I've already been scolded once,

so I was hoping you'd help your baby sister out.

KOL: And spit right in the face of mother's rules?

I'm in.

KOL: I'm itching to kill something.

What are we waiting for?

REBEKAH: The mayor cornered me.

Give me 15 minutes to lure Matt outside.

KOL: Outside? What's wrong with right here on the stairs?

Make a spectacle of it.

REBEKAH: You sound like an idiot, KOL.

Mother would kill you if you ruined her party.

See you outside.

KOL: There you are.

I was waiting outside for you.

Where's Matt?

REBEKAH: About that, I,

I changed my mind.

I don't want to ruin mother's night.

KOL: Don't tell me you like this boy.

And what did he do? He gave you 5 seconds of his attention?

Don't be so predictable, Rebekah.

REBEKAH: You don't have to be rude about it.

Just leave him be, ok?

KOL: As you wish, sister.

KOL Good evening.

You're Rebekah's friend.

We haven't met.

MATT: Matt Donovan.

KOL: KOL Mikaelson.

DAMON: Eih, eih, eih, easy on the hand.

Guy's a quarterback.

STEFAN: Damon.

Are you crazy?

ESTHER: No violence. That was all I asked.

Rebekah and KOL disgraced our family tonight.

ESTHER: My children believe I'm holding this ball to celebrate our reunion.

But in truth, I've gathered them together to perform a ritual.

Tonight's spell links all of my children together so that if one goes, they all go.

ELENA: What?

ESTHER: I love my family, Elena, but they are an abomination.

I betrayed nature when I created them.

It's my duty to kill them.

ESTHER: The link is complete.

You are one.

KOL: Well, well, well...

there's our girl.

REBEKAH: Get out of my way, KOL.

KOL: Out all night. What a scandal.

I trust you did better than that commoner.

Matt, was it?

REBEKAH: If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth.

Don't start, Nik.

I didn't say anything.

KOL: I'm bored.

Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun.

I need entertainment.

KLAUS: What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it.

KOL: It's no fun to go alone.

Join me, Nik.

It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart.

KLAUS: Ok. Why not?

I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date.

REBEKAH: Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it.

KOL: Just like you, Bekah.

REBEKAH: Good ridance, both of you.

KLAUS: Don't mind us.

My brother and I are just here to let off some steam, right KOL?

KOL: Right.

KOL: I remember her from last night.

She looks like a tasty little thing.

KLAUS: Say another word, and I'll tear out your liver.

Caroline.

CAROLINE: Oh, it's you.

KLAUS: Join us for a drink?

CAROLINE: Mm, I'd rather die of thirst, but thanks.

KLAUS: Isn't she stunning?

KOL: She certainly looks good walking away from you.

KLAUS: I'll take that as a challenge.

ALARIC: I'm pretty sure she told you to get lost.

KOL: I'm pretty sure I don't care.

ALARIC: Next time, take a hint.

KLAUS: KOL...

ALARIC: Here. Grab him.

DAMON: Tell the sexy doctor good work.

ESTHER: My sons, come forward.

FINN: Stay beside me.

ESTHER: It's ok. They can't enter.

KOL: That's lovely. We are stuck out here while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb.

How pathetic you are, Finn.

ESTHER: Be quiet, KOL. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine.

All of you...you're a curse on this earth

stretched out over generations.

If you've come to plead for your life...

I'm sorry. You've wasted your time.

BONNIE: What are you gonna do?

Even if you kill us, Esther's channeling every witch in our ancestry, living and dead.

STEFAN: Esther's drawing from the witches, and the only way to cut her off is if one of you is no longer a witch.

DAMON: This'll only hurt a second.

ESTHER: No

Sisters, do not abandon me!

FINN: Mother!

For more infomation >> Kol Mikaelson's relationship with his family (subbed clips) - part 2 (TVD S3) - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Relationship Counselling by Joyce Schafers - Duration: 1:49.

Many of the couples that come to me for help describe the same situation.

Often they describe fighting over one or two of the same hot topics repeatedly,

never being able to resolve the issue. No matter what they've tried, whether it's

counselling, reading self-help books, or improving their communication skills,

it seems like nothing really helps them get to the root of the problem and fix it.

What I've noticed is that unresolved emotional pain from our past is really

the culprit. Oftentimes our spouse, through their behaviours, you know the

things they say and do, will often trigger our pain and whenever we're

triggered, it makes communicating effectively almost impossible. My name is

Joyce Schafers and I am a Life Skills Coach and I specialize in relationship

counselling. I work with couples here in my coaching practice in st. Albert,

Alberta and in six sessions I help them understand why their relationship has

broken down and I teach them how to fix it. I'm also super proud to offer my new

self-study course called Getting to the Root of the Problem in your Relationship.

It was built on years and years of research and all of the powerful

strategies, concepts and exercises that I use in person when I'm working

with my couples have been implemented into this course. Unless you're actively

addressing that emotional pain, the chances of those hot topics getting

resolved are pretty slim. If you'd like to learn more about me and why my

approach is so effective or maybe you want to check out my self-study course,

just visit my site. You can read more about all of that there. Also if you have

any questions please don't hesitate to send them. I'd love to hear from you and

answer whatever questions you may have. Thanks for listening

For more infomation >> Relationship Counselling by Joyce Schafers - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ronan teacher resigns during investigation of 'inappropriate relationship' with student - Duration: 0:34.

<font color="#CCCCCC">Ronen middle school teacher</font><font color="#E5E5E5"> resigns</font>

<font color="#CCCCCC">omits an investigation</font><font color="#E5E5E5"> into an</font>

<font color="#CCCCCC">inappropriate relationship with</font><font color="#E5E5E5"> an</font>

<font color="#CCCCCC">eighteen year old student</font><font color="#E5E5E5"> Ronin</font>

<font color="#CCCCCC">superintendent mark Johnston says on</font>

<font color="#E5E5E5">January 16th the administration was made</font>

aware<font color="#CCCCCC"> of</font><font color="#E5E5E5"> these</font><font color="#CCCCCC"> allegations and opened up</font>

<font color="#E5E5E5">a title 9 investigation</font><font color="#CCCCCC"> but before</font><font color="#E5E5E5"> it</font>

concluded that teacher<font color="#E5E5E5"> resigned the</font>

teacher worked as a sixth grade English

teacher<font color="#E5E5E5"> at the middle</font><font color="#CCCCCC"> school</font><font color="#E5E5E5"> and was an</font>

<font color="#CCCCCC">assistant high school boys basketball</font>

<font color="#E5E5E5">coach for the Ronin Chiefs according to</font>

Johnston no criminal charges have<font color="#CCCCCC"> been</font>

filed at<font color="#E5E5E5"> this</font><font color="#CCCCCC"> time the</font><font color="#E5E5E5"> title 9</font>

investigation was incomplete<font color="#E5E5E5"> due to the</font>

<font color="#E5E5E5">teachers resignation</font>

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét