Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

News on Youtube Feb 1 2018

Hello. I'm back!

Okay.

Actually, I recently came across this article

about business, and there were some statistics about the chances of failure

and success in every startup. So what it really said was like, most of, like 90% of

the startup will eventually fail in the first five years,

and among those 10% that survived half of them will fail in the next ten years,

right. And those who are able to pass those 10 years; they're the one who will

be successful, and out of those successful people there

gonna be businesses that makes like millions in revenues, some making

thousands in revenues, right. But there are still gonna be successful and that

got me thinking about a very interesting topic. Mmmmm....

Something smells mmm, right? Okay.

And business itself is nothing more than a relationship between the seller and

the buyer, or the consumer and the maker or the developer.

Okay, now let's talk

about relationships.

Especially I think the relationship issue has become

pretty relevant in in the past few years, many people are expecting too much,

you know what I mean?

You look at Hollywood, with all the moral values being

challenged by the media right. Okay, I'll put it very simple; when was the last

time you watched music in top 40 billboard without women in lingerie?

Like she's ready to strip off?

That's very hard because everywhere you look,

everywhere you look, there are women in lingerie.

You take Ariana Grande or you know, Rihana, Beyonce...

Whatever the name is

don't really give a damn. Okay, and then, and on the other hand you look at the

mainstream movies like the one thing common is, well we've all watched Game of

Thrones so you know what I really mean, right?

And keeping that aside, and you look at the romanticism expectation of

some love story hits like maybe, for example,

The Notebook, Titanic and when you are

under the influence of all this exposure it tends to somehow wired into our brain

that love is supposed to be like this, love is supposed to be like that.

And I think that is very toxic and I'll tell you here's why; you look at the

American divorce rate and it's really high and I'm not joking. It's like if

this is high, if this is super high, the divorce rate in America is this much.

It even exceeds high and I don't know the word for that. And me, I'm an Indian, I'm

from North Eastern region of India, so when I look at the North Eastern states of India,

I don't know about the future but so far the divorce rate has

been quite low, like there are some exception few, but the divorce

rate has been quite low, regardless of which religion you follow, right, whether

you're a Christian, a Muslim, a Hindu, or you know, whatever religion you follow.

The divorce rate has been quite low, and when you look at the parents,

the current generation of parents in the northeastern region, and I'm not gonna

emphasize too much on the other part of the world because I don't really know

much about it, so I'm just gonna make this

case mainly regarding the North Eastern part of India.

And you look at the

parents and you know it's really rare, like you'll never find a parent showing

romantic love or anything in front of their children.

It's not that they don't love each other, but they really love each other, that's

why they didn't divorce, right. But those are the relationships that lasts we we

are we think that relationship is all about all those touchy touchy, kissy

Kissy, and texty texty stuff, but those are not real, you know what I mean, those

are just like the side dish. Not the main flavor of any

relationship or any marriage relationship that you go on with someone.

I think true relationships would be more about this trust; having a trust for

the other person, trusting that they are the one, and they are gonna be there for

you when you need them... Just trusting the other person, and that's how relationship

is built, and that's how a relationship lasts. And those Hollywood movies I'm

telling you, those Hollywood movies they only, they end the movie, when the hero

and the heroine or whatever, when they have that last big

kiss that's the end of the story. That's their happy ending, but in reality that kiss

itself is just a start. After that there's gonna be all these financial problems,

family problems, if you don't have money, you won't get money

by kissing each other the whole day! You have to work, right. Kissing doesn't

always work in reality, or all those romantic stuffs, you have to be practical.

So that's the whole point of relationships, that's my viewpoint, right. a lasting

relationship is not about the attraction, the chemistry, and all that. But it's more

or lessly about the trust, and from trust, the commitment is no longer a

prison sentence. When you have that strong trust in the other person

commitment won't be a prison sentence. That's what I really believe in. But commitment

will become something so beautiful in life, that it is going to be something

that makes you look forward to wake up on Monday, to go to the work, and that is

going to propel your life to a place you can never ever imagine.

And thank you very much, for watching the video and I'm gonna make a

lot more of this video, so please make sure to hit the Subscribe Button and

don't forget to HIT that NOTIFICATION BELL and thank you very much, and this is

Anthony. Bye-Bye, signing off... Love you.

For more infomation >> RELATIONSHIP CRISIS? | AnthonyTalks - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Relationship Reboot: Putting In The Work In Your Marriage - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Relationship Reboot: Putting In The Work In Your Marriage - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

My Love-Hate Relationship with the French Language - Duration: 9:44.

For more infomation >> My Love-Hate Relationship with the French Language - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

J.K. Simmons' Relationship with His Wife Began with a Stubbed Toe - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> J.K. Simmons' Relationship with His Wife Began with a Stubbed Toe - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Katie Novak on The Parent-Teacher Relationship - Duration: 0:46.

Parents and teachers really need to work together to ensure that

students have the best outcomes that they can have in life.

What's really interesting is that if you step back and think about it,

parents and teachers both want the same thing.

We want all students to be as successful as they can,

and when parents can advocate for systems that allow teachers

to really personalize learning and give students options,

and when teachers can be receptive to parents to learn about kids,

what drives them, what their passions are,

then i think we're going to be in a much better place as a society.

[music]

For more infomation >> Katie Novak on The Parent-Teacher Relationship - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Five Love Languages | Improving Communication in Relationships - Duration: 7:25.

Hey, friends. Are you and your spouse speaking the same love language?

Today on the video, I want to talk about the five love languages and how you can

use these languages to make your love life with your partner better.

The five love languages comes from a book that I have actually read a few times, and

it is The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman. Gary Chapman explains that

there are five love languages that we can use. One is words of affirmation,

the other is quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service,

and physical touch. So, let me break this down just a little bit

for those of you who have never heard of the book. Gary Chapman talks about our

love languages, and what he means by love language is, as an example,

my primary love language is words of affirmation. Now, that's how I best

receive love. So when someone affirms me verbally, that really makes me feel good.

But that might not necessarily be the way that my husband receives love the most.

So, as an example, let's say that my husband's primary love language is gifts.

So he feels really, really loved when I get him a little gift, a big gift.

So, for him, if he gives me a gift, he's thinking that, "She's going

to love this. This is going to be great," because, again, that's his primary

love language. If he gives me a gift, I'm going to appreciate it, of course,

but he's not necessarily, "Speaking my language." He's not giving me the words

of affirmation, which is what really gets to my core. The whole premise of the book

that Gary Chapman is explaining what the love languages are and why they're

important. Because if we're not communicating in the same way,

then we're kind of misfiring. It's nice, but it's not as wonderful and amazing

as it could be. So, let's look into the first one, it's words of affirmation.

That's probably pretty obvious, but it would be along the lines of like,

"Hey, the house looks really great. You did a really great job cleaning up,"

or "Hey, you look amazing for our date tonight. Gosh, you look really

pretty," or, "You look really nice today." Just little things where you're affirming

the person for who they are. So, that's mine, and it can be affirming

for big things that I've done or just something as simple as,

"Thanks for throwing my laundry in the dryer." Number two is quality time.

Quality time, again, probably pretty obvious,

but you're feeling loved the most when your special person sets aside time just

for you, no phone, no TV, no computer, nothing. You're just having quality

one-on-one time, you know, eye contact, the whole bit, with your partner.

And the no phone thing, that's a big one. I don't think that we realize how much

we're on our phones. So, quality time is number two.

So, number three is receiving gifts. Again, pretty obvious.

It doesn't have to be extravagant. It can be something as simple as a rose

from the gas station, or your favorite gum, or, "Hey,

I picked you up the kind of tea that you like." Or it could be extravagant,

it doesn't really matter. The point is that this person was thinking

about you while they were out doing their thing and they saw this and they thought,

"Oh, she would really like that." And it's just that I was being thought

of while you were out living your life and then you brought me this thing. Okay, so,

number four, acts of service. I'm thinking there's probably a lot

of moms out there that are like, "Oh, me. This is mine. Acts of service.

Clean the house." No, but for real, though, acts of service are for those

people who the way that they receive love best is when their partner makes a

sacrifice and does something for them. So, as an example, I hate taking

out the trash. If my primary love language was acts of service,

if my husband were to commit himself to taking out the trash all the time, every

single day or whatever, and I never had to touch the trash, that would be a sacrifice

for him because I don't really know anybody that likes taking the trash out.

But for me, this is an act of service that he's doing for me that makes me feel

really loved because he's taking care of this thing that I hate.

So, acts of service is number four. And the last one, number five,

physical touch. So, meanwhile, all the husbands are like, "Me, me."

And that is true. Physical touch is a really important part of any marriage.

But the one thing that Gary Chapman talks about in this book is a lot of husbands

might mistake physical intimacy for, you know...that's their primary love

language because they really like the intimate part of the marriage.

That's true, not to negate that. However, the physical touch thing is more than just

the intimacy. It's, like, when my husband comes up behind me and

pats my back, or rubs my shoulder, or pats my bum, just something non-sexual.

When he holds my hand when we're out, or when we're watching a movie, if he,

instead of sitting on his comfy chair, if he comes over and sits next to me.

So, it's the physical touch in a non-sexual way that reminds me that,

you know, "I'm thinking of you, I love you." Play with my hair massage my

shoulders, whatever. Physical touch that is non-sexual.

And that's the fifth one. Those are the five love languages that

Gary Chapman teaches about. So, if you haven't read the book or if you

haven't heard of it, I would strongly encourage you

to check it out because it really does make a difference when you and your

partner can get on the same page as far as speaking each other's love languages or

even just learning your partner's love language. So, for those of you who

are readers, you can get Dr. Chapman's book on Amazon.

You can do hardcover, you can also do Kindle.

And for those of you who are not readers or you don't really have time to read

a book, mothers with kids, you can actually go to his website and

it's a free resource. You can just take a little quiz on your

phone or on your computer that will tell you what your primary love language is.

And then, sometimes, you'll notice that there is a secondary

love language that comes in just right on the tail, which is kind of also nice

to know. Anyway, you can go to his website and check that out, and you can have your

partner do the same. It will give you a nice little blurb

about your love language and what that means, and then you and your partner can

email each other your results. I would just encourage you to check it

out because once you and your partner are able to get on the same track as far

as each other's love languages, it's a lot easier to really fill up that,

"Love tank," as Gary Chapman would say, and make them feel really loved and

really special. And it's actually not really that hard once you understand the

way they receive love best. I hope you enjoyed the video today.

If you do, I would love it if you would click Like. Or if you have a friend that

you think might benefit from it, I would love it if you would share

the video, too. I would encourage you to be a subscriber. We do a video every week,

and if you are a subscriber, then you get an email notification when we

post new videos so you can be one of the first to watch the videos.

We have a Facebook page and we also have a blog, and we'd love for you to check us

out in one of those areas. Thanks for watching, you guys, and,

hopefully, we'll see you next week. Bye.

For more infomation >> The Five Love Languages | Improving Communication in Relationships - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Reactions to GFHS teacher's sexual relationship with student - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Reactions to GFHS teacher's sexual relationship with student - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Broken Picker Relationship Series - Duration: 4:15.

do you or someone you know keep getting into bad relationship after bad

relationship after bad relationship well this might be the cause of a broken

picker what's a broken picker stay tuned and

find out all right everybody we're on the hunt for the elusive toxic

relationship and we find one out in the wild oh oh level 200 let's see if we can

get it come on come on all right let's try this all right we failed okay let's

try to catch up come on toxic relationship I pick you okay all right

let's give this alright one more try one more try

what is up everybody this is Chris from the rewired soul where we talk about the

problem but focus on the solution and this is a video I've been waiting so so

so long to do alright but anyways you might have a friend or you might be that

friend who keeps getting into all these bad relationships like it's not easier

for us to kind of judge other people what they're doing it's a lot harder to

look at ourselves or what we're doing so let's pretend we're talking about your

friend right that friend who keeps dating the same type of guy over and

over and over again and her heart keeps getting broken or your boy who keeps

meeting women at the club or at the bar and then he's like I don't get why she

cheated on me well I used to be that guy I used to

date just terrible women just terrible over and over and over again and every

single time they would just take my heart out of my chest and just dance on

top of it and every single time this happened I would curl up into a ball and

I would just have the biggest pity party and I would just go why me a good girl

to date me right and I just kept doing this same pattern over and over and over

again so it wasn't made clear to me until I

started working on my mental health and I was trying to become a better person I

was trying to eliminate as much stress and anxiety and depression out of my

life when somebody told me they liked Chris I think you got a broken picker

I'm like what the heck are you talking about and the way I pick people okay the

way I choose people is inherently flawed I pick the wrong people over and over

and over again it's the same candy it's just a different wrapper and until I

could realize that I was destined to be in terrible relationships for the rest

of my life but once I was able to take a step back and realize that my type

wasn't exactly the best type for me and I was gonna

keep running into these same situations I was gonna live a terrible life with

terrible relationships so this is a brand new series that I'm starting

called the broken picker because I am here to help you or maybe somebody you

know who might have a broken picker the more you can start being mindful of the

different things that you keep doing and the different relationships that you get

into then you can step back and start having a choice of which relationships

you decide to pursue and which ones you don't alright so this is a brand new

series I'm excited to get it started so what I want all of you to do okay first

off share with your friends all of your friends who get into terrible

relationships explain to them what a broken picker is alright and the second

thing I need you to do is start to fill up the comment section down below with

different relationship problems okay I have a ton of stuff planned out alright

but I need more topics from you I can only help you if I know what you're

struggling with with what you're going through okay so help me help you

alright and we'll get that broken picker fixed right up okay but anyways if you

like this video please give it a thumbs up and if you are new here make sure you

click the little brown subscribe button I'm always making videos to help you out

with your mental and emotional health and over to the left of me you can click

the attack on one of those thumbnails right there check out some other videos

on this channel thanks for watching I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> The Broken Picker Relationship Series - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

End Of Relationship | Awanish Singh | New Comedy Video 😘😂 - Duration: 4:09.

** Awanish Singh **

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét