Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

News on Youtube Jan 31 2018

Hello everyone, Ryoko's here!

In this video I will show you how to transform into Mavis,

the daughter of Dracula from "Hotel Transylvania" movie.

I was told many times that I look like her a lot.

But we all know that a good makeup, wig, and costume can do miracles.

According to the movie plot Mavis is 118 years old,

but she looks like a teenager with a cute face and huge eyes.

She's also a vampire.

Well, let's get started.

Take a face. This one for example.

Before applying makeup lets transform eyes with the help of enlarging contact lens.

Make them huge.

We have a lot of work to do with the face.

Apply primer to fill pores and smooth the skin a bit.

To keep your eye makeup from escaping as soon as it has an opportunity, cover your lid with an eyeshadow base.

Now let's do some photoshop.

I add few drops of natural oil into my lightest foundation for easier application and moisturizing effect.

Blend with the help of brush and sponge.

Perfect.

Here I'm unexpectedly brushing my brows.

Continue photoshopping.

Apply concealer under the eyes,

on problem areas,

nasal labial folds,

and lip corners.

If you're a proud owner of full lips you will need to make them visually smaller with the help of concealer as well.

To change the shape of my angry brows I'm using the concealer again.

A lot of concealer.

Looks good so far, but I'll probably add 10 more layers of another concealer.

Add liquid concealer under the eyes, a bit on the bridge and tip of the nose, and cupid's bow of the upper lip.

Use the lightest shade.

Finish the result with powder.

I'm also applying this finishing powder on the extended areas of the face. It gives a slight shiny effect on my skin.

Vampires want to shine too.

At this point I prefer to use makeup setting spray, to prevent all the work from going for nothing.

Let's move to the eye makeup.

I apply white eyeshadows to the waterline to make eyes look even bigger.

You can also use white pencil.

I cover the whole eyelid with beige eyeshadows.

It works as a base for better blending of other colours.

Apply brown shadows on the crease and a bit higher and blend properly.

Fill the upper lash line with a black eye pencil.

Looks creepy =D

Mark the lower line stepping away a bit

and blend.

You can make eyes already.

Now long and thoroughly apply matte black eyeshadows.

Apply and blend, apply and blend.

Maybe Mavis doesn't have completely black shadows,

but to make eyes look bigger and cartoony it's important to create more intense makeup.

Moreover, it doesn't look coal-black in result.

With thin flat brush draw the inner corner of the eye and the bottom line.

Looks creepy without the brows.

Add a bit of highlighter under the brow.

Apply matte eyeliner.

Draw small wings.

I'm doing winged eyeliner for almost every of my cartoon looks. Cannot do without it.

Make final touches with eyeshadows, correct all the imperfections.

Apply mascara on the upper lashes.

You can skip the lower lashes or apply it only on the tips.

For now, I have kind of a vamp look. I'm gonna fix it later.

Next eyebrows.

Mavis has uplifted, "kind", as I call them, brows.

So I'm drawing the head of the new brows a bit higher, than my own, using a thin pencil.

Then I'm correcting the shape a bit with eyeshadows.

Eyes look much cuter now.

Now I only need fluffy false lashes.

Put some glue and let it dry for a bit, then apply falsies as close to your natural lashes as possible.

Any visible excess of glue you can cover with black eyeshadows.

For more wide open look you can glue on lower lashes the same way,

but this time step away a bit from your own lashes.

Done.

Mavis has very thin lips.

That's why I'm lining my upper lip with a pencil almost as it is,

while drawing the lower lip a bit thinner.

After that I'm applying lipstick.

Correcting the shape with the help of a brush.

So goth :)

Now let's finish everything with the concealer.

You can purse lips a bit for a photoshoot, it will be cute and make you look like the character.

Let's contour with a powder contour set.

I'm using the coldest tint.

Apply darker color on the sides of the nose,

a bit under to make it look visually shorter and in the middle to point the tip.

Blend everything well.

Mavis doesn't have strongly marked cheekbones, so no need for heavy contouring here.

Darken the face contour just a little to make sure it won't look too flat.

Highlight the tip and bridge of the nose.

Also add a bit of highlighter on the area above the cheekbones, it'll refresh the face.

And put just a little bit more above the cupid's bow.

Finish the result with a transparent powder.

Apply the setting spray again.

Your makeup is done.

By the way, if you look closer, you can see barely visible freckles on Mavis's face.

I didn't pay attention to that before.

Well, I'll try to remember and add them next time.

Now I need to cover my hair.

Put on the wig net and for a few moments transform into Dobby.

The wig finishes the look.

Don't forget that Mavis has open ears.

So put part of the hair behind them.

That's the whole magic.

Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania ^,..,^

But looks like I forgot something!

A vampire needs fangs.

There we go.

If this video was useful for you click the "Like" button and share with your friends.

Come around.

Buy, buy =*

And don't forget to subscribe to the channel or Mavis will come and bite you!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét