Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

News on Youtube Apr 29 2018

Turn on the *SUBTITLES* and use earphones for a better experience!

We're in April. Six months since we last fought...

No, six months since we last did a 'break-up.'

So, it's almost time..

That's why, you're doing this...

You thought, I'll do something fancy...

Sayesha, what's wrong with you? We got a holiday after such a long time...

Exactly...

I thought, I'll do something good for you and you'll like it.

And you're just going back to what I did six months ago...

And what's this thing in your hair?

What do you mean 'what's in my hair?' Really?

Who fights about these things?

Except you, the great Arjun.

You know, I have to tell you something

Where are we really going with this?

With this whole live-in thing. We've been living together for 6 years.

And this is where we're coming to...

This is the bed that we use...

It's a really nice bed

No, what do we use it for? Is all that we use it for. Great!

If I want to do something nice and different, then you've a problem.

And you remind me of what I did six months ago...

See how you're reacting? You can't even take one sentence of criticism...

I made tea. And you've to criticise how it contains too much sugar!

Why did you make tea?

Wanted to write something? You've problem with that as well..

I don't understand

I don't get time to do anything after office

So let me, atleast wake up...

Come back and bloddy have sex, and that's all...

Oh, you've a problem with sex, now? Fantastic...

I don't have problem with anything.

So then, we should leave...

Sayesha, I'm just trying to tell you

I'm done. You give your own rent, I'll do mine.

I'm just trying to tell you that why are we living like this?

Can you please listen?

I was just trying to do something

And, I was just trying to sleep...

I'm done staying with you

And, I'm done listening to you.

Please, don't say that

You want to sleep, no? Please, sleep

I won't write. Nor make tea.

Don't leave me...

Please. I can't live without you.

For more infomation >> Broken Live-in Relationship - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Howard Kurtz breaks down Trump's relationship with the media - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Howard Kurtz breaks down Trump's relationship with the media - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert: Why Their Past Relationship Drama is Resurfacing - Duration: 0:58.

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert: Why Their Past Relationship Drama is Resurfacing

Moving on is hard to do!. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert were country musics hottest couple before their divorce in 2015. Now, thanks to Mirandas new relationship, and a seemingly covert tweet from Blake, their past relationship drama is being revisited.

Been taking the high road for a long time. I almost gave up. But I can finally see something on the horizon up there!! Wait!! Could it be?! Yep!! Its karma!! Blake tweeted earlier this week.

Which fans think is in reference to Mirandas new relationship with musician Evan Felker, who is still married to his wife Staci Felker. Although Evan filed for divorce earlier this year, it hasnt been finalized.

What does his soon-to-be ex-wife Staci have to say about it all?.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét