Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

News on Youtube Apr 29 2018

If it wasn't enough with the ban-party that YouTube has been involved with in my territory,

let me give you a round of nightmares for your good night sleep.

So far, my channels have been maliciously striked down by the same leftist garbage that

stalks me and others for a year or more.

I know you already heard that rhetoric over and over, but… what if I told you that the

hate these mongoloids are wasting on me is something Google knows very well and uses

so much to actually keep deplatforming me?

Now, as you may know, I've been trying to appeal my original channel's ban and other

YouTube community guidelines strikes that seemed fraudulent since then.

They've been rejecting those appeals.

The most obvious response is the one for my original channel where they deemed it for

being "hate-speech", which is supposed to be something invalid since this month was

the month those first 2 strikes would expire after I deleted those videos.

They are speaking in behalf of the third strike, which was deemed "spam or malicious",

even if that's completely false, by excusing it like my channel was dedicated to "hate-speech".

But the weirdest one is how they rejected my following strikes on my new couple channels

I made, which was something weird considering all those strikes were false.

The last one is what made me think something was going on.

Apparently, the strike on the Tyler1 video was still valid for "harassment" even

though it was not, by any means, a way of harassment but actual satire.

But the weird thing is how this was so direct without any investigation or anything, and

I know this video perfectly that it did not involve any harassment at all.

So, isn't it weird that they didn't bother to watch the striked video so they rejected

my appeal directly like, 2 days after?

I came to a simple conclusion then.

They already know.

Google knows.

YouTube knows.

And thanks to the hate these leftist youtubers and stalkers directed me because I got their

jimmies rustled.

So now they can excuse themselves to not give me a second chance or a breather.

So probably it's going to be more precise that I keep creating more YouTube channels

to circumvent these bans, but it's more likely that they're going to strike me down

again and again until the end of days.

But is there any hope for me in this?

Well, by myself, not at all pretty much.

But… you may remember the previous video as well, which implies, if we together try

to deplatform YouTube themselves and all the slaves running their platform, maybe there's

a glimmer of hope in this and they'll stop censoring our shit.

If they don't stop, well, chances are, they'll just shrivel up and die and we'll have to

move into a better, less leftist platform that doesn't want us silenced for just bringing

the entertainment up anyone's eyes.

This is another reason of why YouTube has to join or die.

Watch that previous video and know how to fight the good fight.

Keep sending those emails.

Oh, and I have to thank the folks at /r/SubOfPeace for giving me that spark of light into my

dying channels.

Surely this is only the beginning of the end.

For more infomation >> Public Enemy Number One - JMAA TV - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Police Ask For Public's Help To Identify Suspect In Child Lurings - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Police Ask For Public's Help To Identify Suspect In Child Lurings - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

quecking in public discords - Duration: 2:01.

I don't even know what the fuck they're even singing anymore at this point, by the way.

QUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECKQUECK

For more infomation >> quecking in public discords - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean public's reaction when 'Panmunjom Declaration' was announced - Duration: 2:53.

Let's turn the spotlight to the general public now.

Around this time last year,… people were talking about Korea being on the brink of

war.

So when the two leaders vowed that there would be 'a new era of peace' on the Korean Peninsula,…

it's easy to understand why many South Koreans were so excited.

Won Jung-hwan looks at how the historic announcement was perceived by the general public.

When the two leaders from South and North Korea announced the 'Panmunjom Declaration'

to the public on Friday,… people in the South cheered and applauded the statement.

"I'm very glad that the summit was more successful than expected.

I think it was a memorable and meaningful moment,... being able to witness how things

unfolded on such a historic day."

"I think the results are above expectations, especially because I didn't think they would

agree to an official declaration of the end of war"

"I think it's great news for the Chinese, South Koreans, and North Koreans.

I've heard there could be war several times during the 10 years that I've lived in Korea,...

and my parents have been telling me to come home.

I'm so happy with the results of the summit.

The leaders agreed to a range of measures aimed at promoting peace and reconciliation

between the divided Koreas,... including holding high-level dialogue in the near future...

and resuming family reunions on National Liberation Day on August 15th.

And there are other things some of the Korean public would like to see happen.

"Reunions of separated families should take place regularly,… but besides that,… economic,

social and cultural exchanges should also be regularly carried out following today's

successful summit.

"It was a shame to suspend tours to Mount Baekdu due to an unfortunate incident.

But I hope the momentum of increasing ties between the two Koreas could mean the tours

resume again"

As the two previous summits held between the divided Koreas in 2000 and 2007 didn't lead

to much in the long run,… there were some concerns that this agreement might end it

up like those past cases.

But some people who watched this third inter-Korean summit live on TV said that this time, things

could be different.

"Since the past summits were all held in Pyongyang,…

I felt like they were somehow one-sided meetings.

But I think I can see the positive side of the Panmunjom summit."

"The summits in the past were kind of led by North Korea,… but I see some difference

in this year's meeting between Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong-un at Panmunjom"

It might be too early to tell whether the joint declaration will lead to a different

result than the previous agreements between the two Koreas.

But at least for now, the Korean public can finally hope this is the start of an era of

lasting peace on the Korean Peninsula.

Won Jung-hwan, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> S. Korean public's reaction when 'Panmunjom Declaration' was announced - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Community health fair offers public screenings, info - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> Community health fair offers public screenings, info - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Hard Work & Public Service - Duration: 1:54.

No one that has been on the April 10 ballot

or no one that will be on the May 1 ballot

will work harder than I will.

No one has worked harder up until this point and will continue to do so in the Mayor's office.

We knocked on 8,000 doors to get here.

And we're knocking on thousands of more doors.

And as mayor, I'm not scared to stand in a room where I know the questions are hard.

[Applause]

And I am also not scared to stand in a room and say the answers are hard.

And the work is hard. And yes, it is a 24/7 job.

It is wake up and it is go to sleep, but you know what? So is being a parent.

And when they talk about, you know, your life changes the minute you see your child.

And when I saw my daughter, she was the reason I decided to do this.

Not for a fancy title, not for a big office.

Because I wanted for my little girl what I think you all want for your children

and your grand-children and for yourselves.

Something better.

And that is why I'm here.

And that is a day-in and day-out job.

And so is being Mayor.

And that is why, I hope when you go to vote on May 1,

you ask yourself who has listened more,

who has worked harder,

and who believes this is truly about public service.

And I think that you will come to the conclusion that that is me.

[Applause]Thank you Jolene Loetschder!

For more infomation >> Hard Work & Public Service - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Interviul Vioricăi Dăncilă a stârnit revolta elevilor: 'Promovează public atitudini care ne aduc - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Interviul Vioricăi Dăncilă a stârnit revolta elevilor: 'Promovează public atitudini care ne aduc - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Austinites discuss future of CodeNEXT at first public hearing - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Austinites discuss future of CodeNEXT at first public hearing - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Police Release Sketch Of Ardmore Groping Suspect, Seek Public's Help - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> Police Release Sketch Of Ardmore Groping Suspect, Seek Public's Help - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cameroonian Perspectives: Public Transport in Germany (4/8) - Duration: 1:50.

When I came out from the airport

and I got into the train what the call here "S Bahn"

I was like really surprised how quiet everybody was sitting.

It was like nobody was talking to each other.

It was like...

Comparing to where I come from when you get into a taxi or train

it's like super, super noisy

I don't know if it is good to say this in front of the camera.

They were using very expensive vehicles as taxis!

Can you imagine that?

They were using the latest Mercedes as taxis!

I was like: wow!

Who uses a Mercedes for a taxi?

So many train stations here.

Because in Cameroon, we don't have too many train stations like here.

And I don't remember any underground station in Cameroon.

I was leaving the house one day. And I got missing somewhere.

It was really surprising to me that man, me, Jonathan, getting missing somewhere?

So, it was so much fun being in Berlin.

The town has been structured very well

Makes you really want to do all the Berlin tour in a taxi.

But later I heard the taxi fare is really very expensive.

If you forget your ticket you just need to run back, go and collect it.

I had to pay train twice, just to go and watch football match.

That means it was really difficult to me to remove my seven euros and pay for a train ticket

whereas I have a train ticket in the house.

So, it was really a strategy one for me.

Let me tell you, my brother, never forget your ticket, he!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét