Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

News on Youtube Apr 30 2018

Who are you?

Do you know "Love Scenario"?

Who are you?

Forget it

Are you Kang Daniel???

[NO, KANG DANIEL ISN'T ME...]

Are you Kang Daniel?

No I'm not

You gotta be kidding me

Don't you know "Love Scenario"?

I'M B.I, KIDS

[Suddenly choking up]

I'M B.I!!!!

When I'm getting radish kimch,

you should help get...

No, I don't think so

What if we finish it?

What if we don't

What if we do?

I'm not gonna eat any.

[GETTING ONLY HIS PLATE... ]

[Sprinkles of perilla leaves]

You're not the only one here

SO I LEFT U HALF

I DON'T WANT IT YET

Sir, don't you know us?

No

That was a quick answer

We're iKON

Boy idol group

♪ We were in love ♪

♪ We met ♪

♪ and we can became the memories that can't be erased ♪

Let's work harder Junhoe

This is what your mom always tells me

To get you to listen

You know what your mom asked me to do?

To nag you, so you don't suddenly act out

That's annoying

It can't be helped as long as your you

Consider yourself lucky for being younger

[PLEASED] Do you know me?

We know iKON but...

My name is B.I

[BEWHY,BEWHY]

lol i feel so bad for him

[ SONG AND LYRICS WRITER IS TAKEN BY SUPRISE ]

[A sudden fan meeting on a mountain top]

[SINGING OUT OF CHEER] {his smile is so precious}

♪ We were in love ♪

Is this snow or rain?

You call it sleet you idiot!

Sleet? yes u idiot!

Sounds like goblin

I said sleet ,not goblin!! YOU IDIOT

IN LOVE WITH THE MUSIC LOL

I'M a member of iKON. Do you know us?

♪ We were in love ♪

You know us?

How old are you? Eleven

Do you know iKON?

How do you know us?

I saw you on TV

Yunhyeong is running a choir on the boat lol

♪ We were in love ♪

♪ We met ♪

♪That's enough, I loved you ♪

Let's do it tomorrow

What!

But we didn't do anything yet

You just need to connect it.

YEAH OF COURSE!!(SARCASTICALLY)

YEEEETTT!!!!

[THE FORTH TIME THEY FOUGHT]

[BOBBY STARTS TO WORK]

[lol still trying to open his]

How do I open this?

Find out on your own, that's your job

DON"T ASK!

DON'T ASK FOR HELP!

PLZ DON"T ASK ME!

Move

asking for help

Bobby opens it on the first try

[AHHHH!!!!]

Great team work decorating the studio

VIBBBBEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét