Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

News on Youtube Apr 29 2018

This mighty castle was once a hotel / star restaurant. A lot of history can not be found,

but after the closure there have been plans to transform the domain into a spa. </ P>

Those plans were swept off the map in 2016 and I think the building can no longer be saved in the meantime.

Check this out!

The bar

This has been the entrance hall, is not it?

p>

The humidity has already started here.

The menu.

We have found a menu here.

The kitchen of & apos; Pierre Yves Gosse & apos;. </ P>

The prices are all in francs. </ P>

Belgian Francs. </ P>

What a beautiful staircase. </ P>

Is that firmly here?

I do not know.

Everything creaks.

Look at the ceiling and that chandelier.

It's so beautiful here.

The floor drops here.

What a nice bath.

a nice big mirror. </ p >

But even here the moisture has already done its job.

This will be the spot where I just filmed that black spot on the ceiling.

On this side the building is already badly damaged.

Look here!

Here's another bathroom.

Again with lots of mirrors.

And Take a look at the domain that belongs here.

The noise comes from the motorway right next to the domain.

There, in the middle of the image, is the main entrance.

p>

A beautiful location here.

Here's another nice bathroom.

Another bathroom and again with mirrors.

It should be here cost.

I really like the tiles.

This was maximum luxury.

Everything is crooked here!

The boiler room.

The cart of the cleaning service.

Another bathroom. </ P>

Take a look! </ P>

So beautiful! </ P>

That baby bed. </ P>

I was through the floor!

I was almost a floor below.

You can walk here, but not too close to the wall.

But it's nice.

How were you almost downstairs when you can step there?

If I had put my weight completely on my other foot,...

There is only carpet, but no more floor.

Then come back, so we do not go there with four people in that corner.

It is not safe anymore here.

But we still found a staircase.

That's just outside, so it always rained inside.

That staircase has been standing in the rain all the time.

Does it end up in a tower or something?

I do not know, I'll look,

< But I hope that the staircase does not work, because the floor under the stairs is not that strong anymore.

Hear that cracking!

Sorry that filming no longer it's going smoothly, but...

The roof!

You can stay here on the roof, but...

It's full of birds here, I was shocked!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét