Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

News on Youtube Apr 30 2018

Thank You mr. president Chancellor Merkel asked a couple

questions of the president first I want to ask you to step over it's crowded in

here I want to ask you about a couple comments that you made in the Oval

Office earlier in which you said about North Korea that they've played the u.s.

in the past like a fiddle but that's not going to happen to us do you as it

relates to hopefully getting peace on the Korean Peninsula denuclearization of

the Korean Peninsula do you feel as if you need to be the closer in that deal

do you want to be the closer and that deal or do you think that's something

that is shared by all of the major stakeholders all of the the world

leaders within that region and secondly indulge us if you might you said that

the relationship with North Korea has been strong or one of the words you use

have you spoken with Kim jong-un himself or do you plan on speaking with that I

want to comment on that do you plan on think we have a very good

working relationship we're setting up a meeting

things have changed very radically from a few months ago

you know the name-calling and a lot of other things we we get a kick every once

in a while out of the fact that I'll be watching people that fail so badly over

the last 25 years explaining to me how to make a deal with North Korea I get a

big big kick out of that but we are doing very well I think that

something very dramatic could happen they're treating us with great respect

and you know what's going on with South Korea and I think president moon of

South Korea was very generous and saying that we helped make the Olympics a great

success because of the fact that as you know there was a tremendous animosity

there was a tremendous problem going on and all of a sudden people started

buying tickets because a whole different feeling when North said we'd love to go

to the Olympics so a lot of good things are happening with respect to North

Korea President Obama told me when I had the one meeting with him he said that's

your biggest problem that's going to be the most difficult thing you have and

honestly I wish it was handled I wish it were handled by another

administration years ago I'm not just talking about President Obama I'd go

back to any administration you want but over the last 25 years this should have

been handled a long time ago not now this should not have been left for me to

handle but we will handle it we're handling it well and hopefully there'll

be peace for North Korea South Korea Germany I mean everything is included

Japan the chancel has been very helpful in the maximum pressure campaign as I

said really very helpful so have many other nations President Xi of China has

been really good at the border everyone's surprised at how tight he

clamped down everyone said that he'd just talked about it he wouldn't do it

what he did it and he did it out of a relationship that we have and also out

of the fact that we're negotiating trade deals and I think that's also very

important to him hopefully we'll come up with something that's good for both

countries so I think some very good things can happen with respect to North

Korea we're setting up meetings now we're down to two countries as to a site

and we'll let you know what that site is do you have a question for the

Chancellor just just to follow up or quickly do you do you feel like it's

your responsibility for this to eventually get settled between North and

South Korea I think I have a responsibility I think other presidents

should have done it I think the responsibility has fallen on the

shoulders of the president of the United States and I think we have I think I

have a responsibility to see if I can do it and if I can't do it it'll be a very

tough time for a lot of countries and a lot of people it's certainly something

that I hope I can do for the world this is beyond the United States this is

a world problem and it's something that I hope I'm able to do for the world

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét