Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

News on Youtube Sep 28 2018

- Okay Judge Mary let's start with you what say you?

- You got a man here that loves you

that man he'd throw himself down

in front of a train for you

and you're just not seeing it.

And all he's asking is for a little love

maybe for a little bit of a change in your lifestyle

I don't know but you two need to communicate

about that or it's all gonna fall apart.

And we'd hate to see that happen.

(audience applauding)

- Areva?

- So I just hope that you guys make

some decision about this relationship

either get it together and work on it for your kids

or work on it separate, but do it for your kids

they deserve better from both of you.

(audience applauding)

- Dr. Judy?

- Walter I see that you do really love Lala

and you don't express it in the best ways always

I think sometimes it's frustrating.

But obviously you shouldn't be calling her names

even if you're emotional and Lala

I'm not totally sure if he is your priority

you do need to decide that.

I understand that you're trying to build a business

but there's building a business and there's

the possibility of possibly a social media addiction.

Signs of social media addiction

are that you use it too much,

that you have an urge to use it, that you use it sometimes

when you're having negative feelings or thoughts.

Like send them away to distract yourself

from things you don't want to think about

and then that your other relationships are suffering.

So just think about that and try to find a balance.

And we want to help you with that,

Ana Popa from Simply Counseling

is providing Lala six individual counseling sessions

so that she can work on,

possible social media addiction or any other

underlying things that you're dealing with.

Plus they're gonna provide the two of you

with six couples counseling sessions

and that's gonna be provided

with you from Aysha Hagene.

(audience applauding)

- It just hit me, you know what,

he always keeps saying she wants the check mark,

what's the thing you do on instagram?

- [All] The likes.

- Oh my God girl turn around and look at this guy

that's the only like you need in life.

(audience applauding)

- Rosie.

- Lala you're a smart girl you know

what you need to do redirect that talent.

You really want to become a model,

pay your dues go take a decent portfolio

and take pictures of yourself do creative work

take different kinds of images not that are sexualized.

And you want to go look for an agency

start putting yourself out there in a different way,

if modeling is what you really want to do

but with respect and dignity

and with pride that you can teach your kids

you know what I worked hard for what I have.

- Can I ask you how do you feel about

what you're hearing the truth team say?

- My perspective on everything is long

as I know where she's at and what she's doing

and I'm being introduced to the photographers

or any guys that she's being worked with

I'm fine, stop letting me be a secret

because I'm a attractive guy you should not ashamed of me.

(audience applauding)

Like that's how I feel.

- I'm ashamed of getting disrespected.

I'm ashamed of getting disrespected.

- Like she's ashamed of me or something I'm a tool.

- Okay well I want y'all to start making those baby steps

okay he's saying he feels likes you're ashamed

of being with him, she says.

- [Lala] I am ashamed of getting disrespected.

- You gotta stop disrespecting her so much

try it one step at a time, all right.

For the sake of your two sons that if you all really

do love each other, 'cause I can hear that he loves you.

All right, I do hear that so you know

just try to take the steps, get the counseling

and just try to communicate better

together all right your sons deserve that.

For more infomation >> Can Instagram Model and Loving Boyfriend's Relationship Be Saved? - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

What was Jesus' relationship with the Holy Spirit? - Duration: 3:42.

AMY: Hi, Dr. MacArthur, my name is Amy.

JOHN: Hi, Amy.

AMY: I want to thank you so much for your ministry.

You've impacted so many people, including myself and my family.

My question is, what is the relationship...how does the Bible define the relationship between

Christ and the Holy Spirit, especially during His ministry on earth?

JOHN: Good question.

The best way to understand that is this, that when Christ emptied Himself as it says in

Philippians 2, and took upon Him the form of a servant, He yielded up His own personal

will.

He said over and over, as we have noted many times, "I only do what the Father shows

me to do.

I only do what the Father tells me to do.

I only do what the Father does.

I only do it when He says to do it."

And it comes to the crux in the garden when He says, "Not My will, but Yours be done,"

which means He is completely submitted to the Father's will.

So He goes through life, not that His will is in disagreement with it, but He yields

up His own prerogatives to do the will of the Father.

The self-emptying, however, is more than that.

It is more than just a willingness to do the Father's will in the Father's time.

It is a yielding up of prerogatives within His own power.

For example, He said if I wanted to I could call a legion of angels.

Right?

But I won't.

He yielded to the Father's will and He yielded to the Spirit's power so that if you, and

this comes out in Matthew chapter 12, if you said of Jesus He does what He does by the

power of Satan, that's what the leaders said, He says you have blasphemed the Holy

Spirit.

Which is to say what He does He does by the Spirit.

You see an illustration of that, several illustrations of that, early on in the gospel of Luke.

You can remember the Holy Spirit leads Jesus into temptation.

The Holy Spirit empowers Him as He goes into Galilee, empowers Him to preach, empowers

to do miracles so that He in His self-emptying does the will of the Father in the power of

the Spirit.

So to assign what He does to the devil is to blaspheme the Spirit who is really the

one doing it.

This comes into clear focus, if you understand from the very beginning, that He was conceived

in the womb of Mary by the Holy Spirit.

He was at His baptism being baptized by John the recipient of the Holy Spirit in a symbolic

way when the Spirit came like a dove and settled upon Him.

This was a demonstration of now that He's going to launch into His ministry, it's

going to be empowered by the Holy Spirit.

So that's the way to understand that.

Now Jesus said in that last night in that Upper Room with the disciples, He said, "When

the Holy Spirit comes, He will speak of Me."

So the ministry of the Holy Spirit now is to point us to Christ.

In His humiliation, Christ pointed to the Holy Spirit as the source of His power.

In His exaltation, in His saving work, the Holy Spirit comes to point us to Christ.

Okay?

Good question, Amy.

AMY: Thank you.

For more infomation >> What was Jesus' relationship with the Holy Spirit? - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Bert & Ernie Inspired Ellen Staffers to Come Clean About Their Relationship - Duration: 2:34.

So I don't know if you heard, but there

is a story in the news last week about Sesame Street.

Have you seen this?

They said that Bert and Ernie are a gay couple.

The Sesame Street producers said that they're just good friends,

it's not true.

They aren't the only ones who have

had to make a statement about their relationship.

I have two electricians working on my show who

wanted to make a statement about their relationship,

so please welcome Kurt and Bernie.

Thanks for having us here today.

Thanks for being here.

I assume you're Kurt and you're Bernie?

No, he's Kurt and I'm Bernie.

We've been here for 17 years, Ellen,

why would you assume that?

Well, this is only season 16.

But anyway, let's move on.

Listen, there have been a lot of rumors

going around the office about our relationship.

But just because two guys share a studio apartment

does that mean they're a couple.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I mean, we just support each other very, very much.

Absolutely.

Like this guy right here, Kurt, he

rigged Ellen's entire lighting rig.

Good job, Kurt.

Thank you very much.

And Bernie right here, Bernie wired the entire sound booth,

by himself.

I am so proud.

I am so proud of you.

Thanks, buddy.

Wow, it seems like you guys are really comfortable, physically,

with each other.

Yeah, because we're friends.

That's what friends do, am I right?

I mean, we spend so much time together.

We work together.

We have that time share together in Fire Island.

We host our weekly Ru Paul's drag race viewing parties.

We also have a little side business

where we sell homemade scented candles.

It's a little passion project of ours.

Yes we do.

Yes we do.

We have a clip if you want to see it.

No, you don't have a clip of that.

And so you're saying you're not a couple?

No.

Ellen, I love the ladies.

In fact, in my house, I've got wall

to wall Lady Gaga posters everywhere.

Everywhere.

OK, well, I guess you two should get back to work.

OK, thanks Ellen.

All right.

Oh, the pliers.

Wait, wait.

We're just friends, you guys.

Were just friends.

All right.

OK.

Let's get back to work.

Bye.

Kurt and Bernie, everybody.

For more infomation >> Bert & Ernie Inspired Ellen Staffers to Come Clean About Their Relationship - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Can This Teen Daughter and Her Mom Mend Their Relationship? - Duration: 2:28.

- It's time for Stacy and Olivia

to join me in the circle of truth.

(clapping) (ominous music)

Truth team, what say you?

Areva.

- Yeah Stacy, I'm the mom of some kids

the same age as your beautiful Olivia

and I know raising teenagers is kinda like trying to

stick jello on a wall with a nail.

It is so impossible! (laughing)

But we've reached out to Empower Teens & Parents.

They're in Sedona, Arizona near your hometown

and they're gonna be providing you with a five-hour

mother/daughter retreat and this is gonna help you guys

learn some tools to work together,

to repair this relationship.

So you get to go away and love on each other

and find out why it's so important to be just

bonded as mothers and daughters.

- [Host] Mary.

- Olivia, you have to understand,

there are jobs all over the place

if you start applying yourself!

Go get that job, do something that you enjoy

and cut the crying.

I'm done with that crap.

Big girls don't cry!

(clapping)

- That's what I told you.

I was like, "Them tears ain't gon' work here, honey.

"OK, you got some real women up here today, OK?"

(laughing)

Alright, Rosie.

- Olivia, since you're so passionate about makeup,

we are also going to set you up with an

Instagram famous makeup artist, Sadia Slayy,

for a mentoring session to help you get on the right track.

(clapping) (cheering)

- Uh oh!

Dr. Judy?

- Stacy, when's the last time you said I love you

to your daughter?

- Well hopefully we try every day.

- You haven't said it in a very long time

unless I have to ask you.

I'm like, unless I say, "I love you, Mom,"

and then you'll be like, "Yeah, love you too."

But you don't initiate it. - That's not true.

- Yes it is.

- Here's a perfect moment, Mom.

Let's do it.

- In those five years--

- Can you turn right now to each other?

- You know I love you.

- I love you too.

- Alright, better.

(clapping)

- We want to give you something so you can really help

heal the deeper pain that's there and really

work on your communication.

So we're setting the two of you up

with Dr. Chelsie Reed who is gonna be providing you

with 12 mother/daughter counseling sessions

absolutely free. (clapping)

- Y'all, thank you so much for having the courage

to face the truth.

For more infomation >> Can This Teen Daughter and Her Mom Mend Their Relationship? - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

10 Ways to Make Your Relationship Last.. - Duration: 3:49.

Please like and ,subscribe ,to our channel ,and ,press the bell icon to get new video updates.,,

also don't forget to comment , if you like our video

For more infomation >> 10 Ways to Make Your Relationship Last.. - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

1138. Fun friends relationship - Duration: 0:11.

''Take it easy!!!''

- I-is it a friend of yours?!

-Ssz...- -Sssz...-

-Mon- [Place]

We won!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét