Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

News on Youtube Sep 30 2018

Lovely Home Full Of Light With A Simple Design By Residential Attitudes Architect

For more infomation >> Lovely Home Full Of Light With A Simple Design By Residential Attitudes Architect - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

mehndi designs|simple mehndi designs for hands|easy mehndi designs for beginners - Duration: 8:12.

please like and share

please subscribe

For more infomation >> mehndi designs|simple mehndi designs for hands|easy mehndi designs for beginners - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Simple Syrups - Bold Baking Basics - Duration: 3:35.

Hi Bold Bakers!

Welcome to Bold Baking Basics, this is where we get stuck in to the fundamentals of baking.

These videos are about getting you to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere.

Right now I'm gonna show you how you can make flavored simple syrups.

Now these are different to extracts, they're lightly flavored syrups made with sugar and

water, and you can add them into loads of different recipes and even drinks.

The recipes for these syrups can be found on BiggerBolderBaking.com along with all of

my other recipes.

Okay, let's get started with the recipe.

The first flavor we're going to make is a classic vanilla.

In a heavy bottomed saucepan we're going to add in our water, sugar, and vanilla pod.

Once the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up to medium and let it simmer away for roughly

7-8 minutes.

So once your time is up, turn off the heat and move it over to the side.

Now we're just gonna let this infuse, the flavor's gonna become even stronger, and

we also want it to cool down before we put it into our jar.

So it's been half an hour, my syrup has cooled down completely and I'm gonna pour

it into my little jar.

I have a link on my website of where you can get these jars, they're really useful.

And there you have a vanilla simple syrup.

Now this little guy will last in your fridge for up to two months and you can use it in

a variety of different recipes and I've put a list on the website, but what I love to

do is stir this into a little bit of yogurt.

So you saw how easy this was to do, you can do this with any of your favorite flavors,

one of mine is orange.

All you have to do is in a heavy bottomed saucepan, add in your water, sugar, some orange

rind, let it come to a simmer for 7-8 minutes, cool it down, and then pour it into your jar.

So just like vanilla, this can be used in a variety of different ways, I like to put

it into drink, especially into a fall sangria around autumn time.

The next simple syrup is something that I find so many uses for, and it's mint.

The same thing as before, in a heavy bottomed saucepan, water, sugar, and lots of fresh

mint.

Then just let it simmer away for 7-8 minutes.

Okay I know you can't smell it but this is really smelling amazing.

So I'm gonna turn it off the heat, and push it over to the side and let it cool down completely.

So the difference about this simple syrup is you will want to remove the mint before

it goes into your jar, or otherwise it can get quite bitter.

Okay, fill him up, pop on your lid, and you're ready for the fridge.

Now I really love to add this into drinks and actually pour it over fruit as well, give

it a little bit of extra sweetness and that fresh flavor.

One other thing I like to do is pour it in with a little bit of tea, and it really just

takes it to a whole other level.

So when the weather starts to get a little bit cooler outside, you love those fall flavors.

You can have cinnamon simple syrup.

Same deal as the other ones, you add in water, sugar, and then some cinnamon sticks, let

it simmer away, then after a few minutes turn off the heat and let it cool down.

So into my lovely little jar I'm gonna pour in my cool cinnamon syrup.

Then pop on your lid.

So let me tell you my favorite way to use this, I love to add a little bit of it into

my oatmeal in the morning especially in the wintertime, it just really warms you up.

So I just showed you a few simple ways to use these syrups, and they can enhance so

many recipes.

Make sure you head over to my website because I've got lots more basics like how to make

homemade butter, and even homemade food dyes.

I really hope you enjoyed this episode, and I'll see you back here really soon, for

more Bigger Bolder Baking.

For more infomation >> How to Make Simple Syrups - Bold Baking Basics - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Pier Fishing: A Simple Fishing Rig to catch every fish! - Duration: 7:06.

What's going on guys today I'm going to show you a fishing rig

That's gonna catch you a lot a lot of fish and a lot of different kinds of fish

And that rig is the flickered snell hooks

I think you can find this pretty much at Walmart too any one of your tackle shops will probably have this

This is what it looks like

I've been running through a lot of them

This rig I'm talking about is a pre tied rig with three beads on it a bait hook and

This little flashy thing on here. You see it?

This little flashing thing is supposed to mimic a bait or like the flash of a bait fish running away something like that

anyways, it's got a loop at the top and what I like to use to connect the loop to your mainline is

A snap swivel before you attach your mainline. I like to use a sinker a bullet sinker a

Sliding sinker, so I'll put that on first

All right, there we go now I'll tie this the swivel on using the improved clinch knot to do this

For those of you who don't know how to tie this knot

We've got a knots guide called "what knots to tie and when to tie them"

And basically

There are certain knots that I like to use for certain rigs and different lures

This this little guide will teach you about that

about how to tie it and when to apply those knots

So now we unclip now we clip this in just like this

And here's our rig, it's got a sliding sinker right here

This little flashy flash and at the end of this

this is the best part about this rig is that it can it can be used for lures or

Live bait so I could put like a little minnow on the end of this and slowly retrieve it

I can put a piece of worm on here. I can put a piece of super salty squid on here

Or I can put a little swim bait on here

Like a little gulp

One of those gulp things that would be great. So I'm just gonna put a little piece of this

tentacle on here

All I really need is just the tip of one of them like this man they're tough, i'll use this

Just like that

Thread it through that looks nice, doesn't it? this with the little flashy flash right here?

deadly combo

So now depending on what kind of pier you're at

if it's really fast moving water, I would- I would make a

Heavier sinker, but here is pretty calm

I know that piers are different all around the world, but the pier that I'm fishing this rig works really well

And we're fishing on the bay side right now

Bayside has lots. I feel like this side has a lot of

smaller inshore fish

Versus like the ocean or the bigger water on the other side

Has bigger fish but a lot more water

See these pillars

I'm gonna cast parallel to that and I want to run this --this little flickering, this little flickering piece of metal and bait

Right along these spots because I think that there's there's fish hiding around these pylons right here

So I'm gonna cast a parallel just like this

I'm gonna let it sink to the bottom this time. I'm just gonna slowly reel it in really slowly reel it in

On. you see?

the slow reel!

I Find that when I do slow reel. Oh, look. This guy's got a parasite. It's a little crab. It was eating a tiny baby crab

Flatfish

Cast parallel to these beams. So there's more beams this way. I can do the same thing right there

Let it sink to the bottom

And you'll know it's on the bottom

When it's when the line stops moving

And then just slowly retrieve it. Also try casting under

Under it a lot of times fish like to look for shade

There we go! told you

a spot

That was just leaving it there

[Erin] What is it? Spot? [Brendon] tiny spot

[Erin] Were you retrieving it? [Brendon] no, it's just-- I just left it right there

Now later on tonight, I'm gonna keep those spot

those little small spots are perfect live bait

[Erin] Very nice.

You on one?

Still on...

Good? [Sharko] Yeah.

Perch?

Alright guys, hope you learned something I like doing these little short tutorials,

especially when I just discovered a new rig like this

I can't believe I've only been fishing this rig for a couple months

but anyways, you can get the rig at Bass Pro you can get the rig at Walmart stuff like that

If you want to try this combo out yourself the Sharky 3 combo. This is perfect for this kind of fishing

I got the 6' 6" version with a

two thousand sized reel

It's really nice really sensitive lightweight balanced. I like it. I approve

That's in the link in the description below if you want to try the squid

Right here

You want to try the tentacles? We've got that in our store senkoskipper.com

see you guys next week

For more infomation >> Pier Fishing: A Simple Fishing Rig to catch every fish! - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

HOMEMADE VEGAN RAW CARAMEL SLICE RECIPE - Duration: 4:13.

:D

For more infomation >> HOMEMADE VEGAN RAW CARAMEL SLICE RECIPE - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

आसान तरीके से बनाए अंडा करी - Basic Anda Curry Dhaba Style /Simple egg curry/anda masala gravy-curry - Duration: 5:32.

Heat a pan and add some mustard oil to fry eggs

when oil is heated add boiled eggs - i used 6 eggs

also add 3 boiled potatoes and fry them

For Masala take 2 tomatoes, 8-10 garlic flakes, ginger and green chilli and make paste of it

Eggs are golden now, remove them from oil

add some more oil in pan and heat it

add half spoon of cumin

and 2 to 3 bay leaves

add 2 grated onions and fry till golden

Add salt as per taste

fry until onions are golden in color

add some finely chopped ginger and green chilli

after fryling for few minutes add Tomato paste

mix everything well and cook covered until oil seperates

after 3-4 minutes add dry spices

chilli powder - 1 spoon

turmeric - half spoon

coriander powder - 2 spoon

garam masala - half spoon

mix well and cook for sometime on low flame

add chicken masala - 1 spoon

once masala is cooked properly until oil seperates,

add fried eggs and potatoes in masala and cook for 2 minutes

add water and cook until boil comes

garnish with fresh coriander

For more infomation >> आसान तरीके से बनाए अंडा करी - Basic Anda Curry Dhaba Style /Simple egg curry/anda masala gravy-curry - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

YOU SHOULD KNOW SIMPLE LIFE HACKS│EVERYONE MUST KNOW AMAZING LIFE HACKS - Duration: 12:23.

YOU SHOULD KNOW SIMPLE LIFE HACKS│EVERYONE MUST KNOW AMAZING LIFE HACKS

For more infomation >> YOU SHOULD KNOW SIMPLE LIFE HACKS│EVERYONE MUST KNOW AMAZING LIFE HACKS - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

simple arabic mehandi | bridal mehndi designs for hands | full | back | henna front hand | easy cone - Duration: 1:51.

COPY RIGHTS

For more infomation >> simple arabic mehandi | bridal mehndi designs for hands | full | back | henna front hand | easy cone - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Keeping a Keto Meal Simple - Duration: 0:32.

Spring Salad Mix with tomatoes, cheese, bacon bits. onions and dressing

cottage cheese

chicken strips with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper on both sides of chicken bake in new wave oven

dip: 1 T chipotle sauce and 1 t horseradish sauce

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét