Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

News on Youtube Sep 29 2018

How to treat simple acne wrap Welcome back to the NBC folk experience channel

Today I would like to share with you how to treat the acne wrap that you have applied

a lot of times and very effective self-consuming acne does not have to be unpainless.

The pharmacy can buy a bottle of affordable salt water bottles of only 8 or 9000 ₫ and

a cotton vase for daily hygiene instead of facial cleaning on the toilet-to-face pillow.

2 and a half by 5 bottles of green tea don't count both the broth or the freshwater that

you used in the day avoid eating hot spicy fried tomatoes in tobacco... do not touch

your facial acne without applying your simple ways Your acne wrap will be self-inflicted

and will not cause a swelling of your pain and you are successful thank

you for watching the video if you

see or you please like and register your channel, see you again in the following clips.

For more infomation >> How to treat simple acne wrap - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

The Simple Truth: How Do You Get Your Sense of Self Back? - Duration: 4:32.

- Today's question is from Christina.

Christina what's going on?

- You know, I have no motivation.

In the past I was this successful actress, model and

felt like the world was my oyster.

I could just do anything I set my mind to and,

and then I got into a really bad relationship, bad marriage.

- It happens.

- And, ever since then you would think exiting

that relationship I'd be unstuck.

Because I've gotten my life back,

I have this great boyfriend.

But I even have a prepaid gym membership.

But I don't go.

I moved to the beach so I would have a more active lifestyle

and feel good about myself.

And, I've gained almost, I think it's 100 pounds.

- 100 pounds, really? - 100 pounds.

My entire life I was like 120 pounds.

Tiny.

How do I make a comeback?

- So is there an event coming up?

A wedding or something that

you wanted to go to? - Oh yeah my boyfriend.

He wants me to go to this wedding

and I don't wanna face his social network

or his friends

because I don't feel comfortable enough in my own skin

to be on his arm.

I feel so guilty because he's such a great guy

and I don't feel like he's getting the best version of me.

- And I could really understand that.

Having weighed 420 pounds,

going through failed relationships.

The heavier you get, the more you eat, you eat more

because you're getting heavier.

You don't want to go out, you don't want to get dressed.

You're ashamed of going out 'cause you're so big.

I understand those feeling, but one of the things

that helped me get through it, and really hold myself

accountable to be able to transform my life.

First of all, not taking the excuses that

because of my weight I'm not gonna get anywhere,

I'm not gonna be successful.

And then understanding the why.

The why is important to understand because

when you have a goal,

you wanna understand why you're doing it

because when the obstacles come up,

that's gonna push you through.

There's an obstacle, okay, this is hard.

I don't wanna do this.

Why am I doing this?

I'm doing this because I love myself.

I'm doing this because I deserve a better life.

I'm doing this because I want transformation.

And that why is what drives everything through

and you get through the obstacles

and you get through to the other side.

But you have to do the hard work and it starts with

loving yourself and understanding

that you have to hold yourself accountable and worthy.

(applause)

With that said we have a giveaway for you.

Carlson Cabuko is going to train with you once a week

at Knockout Fitness for three months,

to get you back on track.

- Oh my god. (applause)

That's amazing.

Thank you so much.

- We also have someone to help you find your sense

of purpose and passion when you're looking for a job.

Ventura Counseling & Wellness Center is offering you

up to three months of counseling and special programs,

which may include life coaching and career coaching.

- Whoa. (applause)

That's amazing.

I just don't feel like a can do it by myself.

So that's such a gift.

- Don't let it get overwhelming either.

You know, you need to take baby steps.

- Exactly. - Yeah.

- I was gonna say that. - Don't like,

I'm gonna go on a diet.

And then if you fall off, you get back on.

Don't beat yourself up and try to accomplish everything.

And you've gotta convince yourself, it's gonna take time.

- [Women] Yeah, yeah.

It doesn't happen overnight.

- You know what I do, I create vision boards for myself.

- [Host] Yes.

You Know?

So that you start setting goals.

Like, in the next three months,

I hope I can drop five or ten pounds.

Don't think, Oh my gosh.

I'm gonna go to the gym and thirty pounds is coming off

and I'm gon' be fine, I'm gon' be back in that bikini.

Let me tell you something. (laughter)

You will get back in that bikini.

You're a woman and embrace your curves.

- [Christina] That's her.

- Yes, you are woman, hear you roar.

- [Christina] I used to know her.

- I know!

That's right.

So you still catching with them dimples over there.

So, okay. (applause)

So just start some goals with yourself.

Say, hey, in the next couple of months

I wanna lose five or ten pounds.

It takes time, but you gotta want it.

Okay?

So that when you create those vision boards

and then also when you get milestones,

take a picture, be proud of it, celebrate.

I do myself a favor,

(applause) - [Host] Celebrating.

- Six days a week, I try to make sure

that I stick to my diet, and I eat my vegetables

and I eat really good.

And then I have one day, honey, that I just

eat whatever I want to.

If I want cheese, I want bread, whatever it is.

That's your cheat day, okay?

But try to balance it, and then drink a lot of water.

But more importantly get your spirit happy.

Alright?

Cause life is worth living. - Get off the pity pot.

Don't be on that pity pot.

- Okay? - I know.

- Life is a worth living. - I don't like the pity pot.

Thank you so much.

For more infomation >> The Simple Truth: How Do You Get Your Sense of Self Back? - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

SIMPLE ANTI AGING FACE MOISTURIZER TO LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER | SKIN CARE ROUTINE & BEST WRINKLE CREAM - Duration: 4:05.

simple anti-aging secrets to look young even after your 50's best anti-aging and

anti-wrinkle skincare routine

tomato not only great for skin lightening or lightens

the blemishes but remove wrinkles on face it exerts anti-aging effects when

applied topically. fading away fine lines wrinkles and age spots do you think

wrinkles and dark spots are ruining your beauty and worried about the signs of

aging on your face this simple face massage will be the answer on how to

remove wrinkles this anti aging face massage will work as a best wrinkle

cream these home remedies will remove fine lines under eyes and crow's feet

around their eyes not only face but also applicable for wrinkled skin such as

neck wrinkles chest wrinkles forehead wrinkles the solutions are inexpensive

and simple to follow honey helps in boosting the collagen production in the

skin collagen makes the skin tight and prevents wrinkles thus giving a very

youthful glow to your face it is also considered to be an excellent anti-aging

ingredient that fades away wrinkles and evens out the skin tone if you are a 50

year old woman and want to look younger then massage this recipe every

alternative days to get skin whitening and skin tightening both at the same time

this is one of the best wrinkle serum which you can use as an anti aging

night cream and the great moisturizer on your oily skin which give skin so soft

yogurt is rich in wrinkle preventing nutrients such as vitamins enzymes and

fats which keep the skin fresh and hydrated lactic acid found in yogurt

shrinks pores and tightens skin to keep wrinkles at bay the best skin care

routine should have a oil-free moisturizer honey is nature's best

moisturizer honey also contains antioxidants that repair the damage

caused by free radicals and rejuvenate the skin today I tell you the simplest

home remedies for wrinkles and wrinkles around mouth furrow lines on your

forehead also called frown lines daily stress and exhaustion are giving birth

to such unwanted lines these tip will help you to get rid of forehead wrinkles

at home natural ingredients are the best wrinkle treatment for saggy skin and

loose skin

egg-white is a powerhouse of anti-aging agents like omega-3 fatty acids proteins

and zinc it is known to tighten the skin making it firm and smooth it will

eliminates fine line and wrinkles as well as heal and cleanse your skin yes

fight skin aging with kitchen ingredients that make your skin look

younger the bleaching properties of lemons work wonders to reduce the age

spots and blemishes on the skin with regular use this is an excellent natural

remedy if you want to lighten your skin and get rid of age spots and other

blemishes anti-aging treatments made at home are safe and full of nutrients they

add a glow to your face and improve the skin texture so stop opting for

expensive treatments and creams and try the following DIY home made anti-aging

face masks that are sure to make your skin better and younger fine lines

wrinkles and sagging skin will start smoothening out in becoming firmer in few

weeks with skin whitening or skin lightening

if you liked the video then

share it with your friends and let them know the tips for getting the beautiful

skin naturally and don't forget to subscribe this channel to get more tips

on natural beauty thank you

For more infomation >> SIMPLE ANTI AGING FACE MOISTURIZER TO LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER | SKIN CARE ROUTINE & BEST WRINKLE CREAM - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

4 simple exercise to increase height in one week - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> 4 simple exercise to increase height in one week - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

नेपाली भेज थाली || Dashain Special Veg Thali || Simple Nepali Style Khana Thali - Duration: 6:40.

namaste, welcome to my channel

today, i am preparing vegetarian Dish

i will start with mushroom and capcicum

i will add some oil in the pan

i will temper some cumin seeds

then add onion and green chilies

saute this for one minute

add capsicum and saute for another 30 seconds

add mushroom as well

add 1 tsp turmeric powder

salt as per the taste

mix it well

cover and cook in a medium flame for 2 minutes

let's check

now add 1 tsp cumin and coriander powder

1/2 tsp red chili powder

I am also adding 1/2 tsp garam masala

then add crushed ginger and garlic

mix it well

add tomato too

cover and cook until tomato gets soft

let's check

tomato has cooked well

add cilantro

stir it

now our mushroom and capsicum gravy is ready to be served

I will fry okra

in a pan add 1 tbsp oil

add 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds

fenugreek seeds had turned into a brown color now add the onion and green chilies

saute for 30 seconds

next add okra and stir it

cook for around 2 minutes

now add 1 tsp turmeric powder,

salt as per the taste

add masala powder as well

give it a good mix

cook everything for a minute

now okra also ready to be served

now I am gonna cook small mustard leaves

in a pan add 1/2 tbsp oil

add fenugreek seeds

add dried chilies too

now add mustard leaves

I have already washed this

stir it

cook mustard leaves like this

add salt

now the mustard leaves also ready

now I will prepare paneer

first of all fry the paneer till it get golden brown

paneer is fried

again I have heated the another pan

I am gonna use the leftover oil from paneer fried

it add good flavors

temper with cumin seeds

then add bay leaves and green cardamom as well

add onion and saute for 30 seconds

now add boiled potato

next add boiled green peas

I have soaked the green peas for overnight and boiled until it gives 2 whistles

add 1 tsp turmeric powder

salt as per the taste

mix it well

add 1 medium sized chopped tomato

mix it again

cover and cook till tomato gets soft

tomato has cooked now add cumin and coriander powder

1/2 tsp garam masala

1/2 tsp red chili powder

and crushed ginger and garlic

mix it well

cook this for 1 minute

add 1/2 cup water for gravy

add paneer

give it a good mix

add cilantro

mix it again

now our matar, paneer and potato gravy is ready

now everything is ready to be served

I have served the thali like this

I have taken rice

black lentil soup I have shared this recipe in a description box

yogurt

potato pickle I have also shared this recipe in a description box

I also have fried okra, mustard leaves, mushroom gravy and matar paneer

Hope you guys loved the vegetarian thali recipe

please enjoy

please don't forget to subscribe my channel

and press the bell icon too.

For more infomation >> नेपाली भेज थाली || Dashain Special Veg Thali || Simple Nepali Style Khana Thali - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

simple arabic mehandi | bridal mehndi designs for hands | full | back | henna front hand | easy cone - Duration: 2:51.

COPY RIGHTS

For more infomation >> simple arabic mehandi | bridal mehndi designs for hands | full | back | henna front hand | easy cone - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to Build APK from BuildBox (Quick and Simple Way) - Duration: 6:13.

hey guys this is TechHub and today I'm going to be teaching you how you can

export your build box file into an apk so let's get cracking

okay so first open up your build box and you need to choose your project file

okay so I'm going to create a new project just for demonstration purposes

so here we have the project let's not just change anything I'm just gonna go

to file and click on export you need to choose Android okay so okay

it has no bundle ID let's continue this just for the tutorial so I'm just

gonna save it on to the desktop

ok so save it right inside the your folder I'm gonna name it something so I

can find that so it asks you to save two times first time it saves the project

the second time it saves the export file so let's click on the Save button

let's go an export not gonna take so long and right here as you can see it's

in the folder right here so open it and we have two files here and we're gonna

work with them so before that I'm you just gonna create a new folder again

right here next to it let's name this APK - so since we got that done go ahead

and install your Android studio the link is given in the description or you can

google it it's easy so let's open or Android studio

so here's the welcome screen since we got that loaded up it's gonna say either

you can start a new project or open an existing project so I'll suggest you to

click on open an existing project so I'm gonna walk up this screen so let me just

quickly go to that folder real quick so here we got that this is the a file tech

hub bill we just named that and there's another folder it created inside of it

open that as well and click on this Android folder and click on OK didn't

load it up it's gonna take a while if you are doing that first time but again

so they got our file loaded up into the Android studio it's still doing some

processing in the background so you might let that happen before you move on

to anything so it's finished ok then you want to go to your SDK manager it's over

here as you can see it's SDK manager let's open that and Google and open

Android SDK so so these are the versions of the Android that you want to run your

app in so it's better if that you select each version of it and install it it's

gonna show install when you have installed it so since I've got that done

let's go to SDK tools and here are some things you have to download first of all

there is build tools emulator platform tools and the SDK tools so you might as

well download this because it will help the build of the app so let's go back to

our main project menu ok so now you're gonna go in build.gradle it's the

project and right let's drag in this in here ok so when you drag it in here it's

gonna show some codes don't mind that let's go to build and click on generate

site apk so it's asking for keystore pad it's a

thing which only you can access for the app so I'll explain that in a bit so

let's click on create new and I want to create a key store path so let's click

on these dots and I want to save it onto the desktop and you're gonna name

everything up so I'm gonna just just for demonstration I'm gonna give it a

password

so I'll click on okay and since we got that done it's gonna fill up everything

automatically so I'm gonna click on next and you have nothing to do here really

but the most important thing is to just check this two boxes and you need to

check them both because I had some problems when I was publishing my app

onto the Play Store so let's click on finish and that's all you got to do so

it's gonna do some background processing as you can see this blue progress bar so

let it happen let it be read for a few minutes okay so

it finally succeeded to complete the apk file all you can see right here it

generated the slide apk so let's go to our file let's see if it created or not

okay so we got the apk file as you can see right here from a whole bunch of

files to a single apk I've created a game as well guys so if you want to

download it the link is in the description as you can see the preview

on the screen it's a platformer game you need to collect coins and jump obstacles

and it's really the fun game so you might want to try that so this was TechHub

guys so peace

For more infomation >> How to Build APK from BuildBox (Quick and Simple Way) - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Connect with your customers using one simple trick | Video Confidence Coach - Duration: 6:44.

it's Zoe the video confidence coach here.

And welcome to quick fix is true and even if it's not a Friday for you it's going to be some time.

So today we're going to be doing a nice quick win for you to help you engage one on one and more

personally with our customers when doing video for online and even on TV and even in real life.

So what I want to give you guys today and something that you can implement right now with

your phone with your laptop has a webcam or anything that has a camera on it is ready for it

always looked down the lens of the camera when speaking to the camera.

Now for some of you that may seem a bit like nerd though.

But not everyone utilizes is.

Not everyone utilizes this when creating videos.

So what I can highly recommend is surf for example when I talk to you in a setting like this where I

have a nice this is what is known as a closed mid shot?

So I've got something a little bit about the chest.

You can see my face you can see my shoulder and I'm talking directly to the lens.

Now for your viewers I will not be talking directly into the lens do you because you're a

little bit lower in orbit at the.

But for everyone else we're looking down lens at this does a couple of things for both me and you.

One it helps me connect with you on a more personal level.

So as humans and as we're going to evolve we've grown to trust people that deliver eye contact.

So say for example when you're watching a film when you're younger you could always tell who the

villain was because obviously the way they dress and the way they acted but if they're acting

shifty or if they were acting untrustworthy they could never keep their eye contact to you or the

audience for that matter.

That's the same thing when representing a business you want to be trustworthy and seen as human seen

as approachable and are seen as someone that they can trust ultimately.

So for situations like this when you're doing a video like this of either your premises or behind

the scenes or are there any video even if you're not in front of the camera yourself get your worst

news ever in front of the camera to make sure to treat the camera like a person so you don't stare

down the barrel like this without blinking and scaring the crap out of yourself and everyone

watching.

But when you're having a nice relaxed conversation with your friends your family or anyone or even

customers for that matter you make sure that you have regular eye contact about I think believe

like 2 2 seconds out of every three every three seconds you should be having the most eye contact

with them and even if you are in a multicamera setup so say for example your on a podcast you're

on TV or you're or in a situation where there's multiple different cameras and multiple different

people eyes looking at you.

Make sure that you give enough attention to both.

Or in my case I can give enough attention to both my TV audience and their regular audience cutting

between the two obviously not too fast but I can say focus on TV.

Make sure that it's clear cut back to you guys.

So the reason that we use eye contact as a way of being a trust someone is because you can

understand their intentions and their feelings and their motivations.

So if I was telling a lie like I know one lady who.

So for example if I was telling a lie that what's what's a lie is a lie that makes me actually look

good.

I can't think of a right now and I'm really sorry.

But let's just pretend so pretending I'm telling a lie.

You can see that I'm trying to look you in the eye and trying to be nice but even if a woman I am

looking you in the eye you can tell that I'm not right.

You can tell that I'm not happy or content with the situation but when you're speaking to your

audience you need to be trustworthy.

You need to be content and you need to be confident in your actions and what you're showing

people because this is your business.

This is your service.

This is your product.

This is your both of them and you need to be able to do it in a way that helps connect the audience

as to where you are.

So for example right now my office it's nice and chilled you can see back there as the sign to our

work and I put it in there for them.

Collette variety but you have an idea of where I'm coming from and how I'm instantly connecting with

you.

You can do the same if you're in a chaotic event or even if you're just by yourself in your living

room.

People still connect with that person and one thing that I always point out to people even when

I'm doing professional shoots is before you start a video.

Always make sure you locate the lens that you're looking at or the locator the lens that you're

immediately going to be talking to because this helps ground yourself.

This helps configure yourself of where to position yourself when you're standing and also helps you

feel a little bit more confident of okay hopefully by this point you already come up with a script or

at least a message you have an idea of okay this is what I want to talk about.

This is how I'm going to talk about it and my customer Avatar my ideal customer is just right

behind that camera I'm looking directly at them directly eye because that's what your camera

should be it should be eye level or a little bit above because we're equals and I'm looking

directly into your eye and telling you the truth about how my business can help you can serve you

and can help you fix your problem.

Nathan I don't I'm not concerned about people who essentially were or are in business for so so the

only way I can ask you to do truthfully is come join the videoconference crew.

Well we have a support network of other small business owners.

They can help you build up your confidence in creating video content.

We hold regular regular challenges and you get to see and make your comments known and ask me

questions on a regular basis.

You can find me on Instagram Facebook and YouTube under the video confidence coach and I'm going to

sign off with that.

For more infomation >> Connect with your customers using one simple trick | Video Confidence Coach - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

3 Essential Tips to Styling Your Property for an Easy Sale // Simple & Savvy Home Staging & Styling - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> 3 Essential Tips to Styling Your Property for an Easy Sale // Simple & Savvy Home Staging & Styling - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Cardboard House - How to make house with cardboard - Duration: 3:15.

Simple Cardboard House - How to make house with cardboard

For more infomation >> Simple Cardboard House - How to make house with cardboard - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Southern Table is a simple, elegant eatery tucked away downtown - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Southern Table is a simple, elegant eatery tucked away downtown - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Le bouton, biiip - comptine toute simple en russe et français - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Le bouton, biiip - comptine toute simple en russe et français - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

simple arabic mehandi | bridal mehndi designs for hands | full | back | henna front hand | easy cone - Duration: 1:55.

COPY RIGHTS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét