Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

News on Youtube Sep 29 2018

What is the relationship between webhint and Microsoft?

Webhint started at Microsoft

but we gave it out to the open community

as an open-source project.

And we handed it over to the JS Foundation

because we want you to contribute to it

and we want you to actually use it for the things

that make up your Internet.

We did not want to build another tool that says like,

"Here's what Microsoft thinks the web is good for,"

or "This is a great Internet according to Microsoft,"

because we want everybody to find their own way

to make the Internet better.

That's why we released it as open source.

It lives on GitHub.

It has its own entity

and Microsoft is just there to help maintain it

and be with other partners there to fix things and add things to it.

But you're very much invited to be part of it

and it is not a Microsoft-owned product.

For more infomation >> One Dev Question with Chris Heilmann - What is the relationship between webhint and Microsoft? - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

APD hopes to strengthen relationship with Native American population - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> APD hopes to strengthen relationship with Native American population - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Demet Özdemir: 'This is the life of our relationship' | Personal Life - Duration: 1:31.

Hello, Blinkers!

Welcome to Blink Now.

To get more amazing videos, don't forget to subscribe to our channel.

Today we are going to talk about the secret relationship of Demet Özdemir.

Can Yaman who was observed to be quite stressed recently took a look at the meaning of journalists

who asked the love rumors about Demet Özdemir and his colleagues.

Yaman, who tried to draw attention with different clothing styles, made his way to his home

by a commercial taxiway passing by.

Demet Özdemir, a famous couple who erased all the memories of each other from social

media, was allegedly close to his partner in the Early Bird, Can Yaman.

Besides Demet Ozdemir denied the allegations of love and said:

'There is no love with Can.

We are just friends.

I didn't betray Seçkin.

We tried, but it didn't.

Our work was very intense, we could not see.

This is the life of our relationship!

There is no other love.'

Demet Özdemir and Seçkin Özdemir were together for about 4 months.

They look like super happy couple nowadays.

That's it for this video hope you enjoy it.

And if you did then please give it a thumbs up or leave a comment below.

Hope to see you back soon for more.

See you next time on Blink Now.

For more infomation >> Demet Özdemir: 'This is the life of our relationship' | Personal Life - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

8- Waarior Workshop - Unresolved feelings for my ex. Are they blocking my new relationship? - Duration: 7:25.

I guess I have another another question with like if you have let's say an ex

That you have unresolved feelings for

Is that something is that something that's blocking you from creating this new relationship?

Great question.

So the unresolved feelings Are you guys still spending time together

or how much interaction?

Okay, no time nothing like that.

But there's there's deep feelings for each other.

Yeah When did it when did it end?

Like is it was it how did it in like what?

Paint the picture for me and I'm gonna give you some good advice.

Well, about let me see.

Oh Yeah around my birthday so it was let's say

early October, I Ended it because it was his second chance

he Was supposed to he's like oh I'm going to

try to come to see you He didn't he doesn't live in the same city

as me.

I'm going to try to come see you but if not definitely give you call hope you're

having great early celebrations and you know, my birthday was coming up and

then my birthday he didn't call me and I didn't I

Just figured I have so many phone calls on your birthday

Like I would hear from him maybe another day and I just never heard from him.

Not the next day not the next day and then it was like maybe

a week and He messaged me and

I didn't answer him it was like a week.

And then finally I called him back and he's like I've been trying to reach you

I said no you haven't you only only now He said oh, yeah yeah.

Well, I've been going through this and that right..

No apologies no accountability and I say okay well I'm glad you're okay now,

but This is not going to work and I just had to

just let it go and I told him you know And he wasn't accepting it.

And I was like I'm sorry.

No, this is your second chance.

There's no excuse to disappear for like a week

no, be out of communication and So that was it and he was like no I still

love you I want to work things out and I was like no,

I'm just this doesn't work.

This is the second time, you know, and so, you know you just move on but

Definitely, he's someone that I still have you know feelings for yeah

and every now and then he sends me a message and he and I

Lately, I haven't responded, but he he would send me a message.

I love you.

I'm thinking of you.

Hope you're good And I just I can't respond to it because it

bothers me it's like what is that going to do?

You're not showing me you love me It's a word, you know, yeah

So like this definitely feelings for that person, of course because there's there's

positive Aspects to that person that you recognize

and you're really good at recognizing Positive aspects in people I can tell like

because you're a positive person you spend a lot of time

like you said up in that green and Because of that you're able to see the positives

from which is the whole reason you gave them a second chance in the first place

Because you're good at seeing those positive things

One thing that I will say, is that as human beings

We never ever have to settle at all Like we can have it all anything that we want

to be do and have like it's it's ours now not that you couldn't just focus on the positives

and You know knowing that all of us as human beings,

We're really easy to figure out guys are easy to figure out you guys are too though because

you got were always It's obvious what we're giving most of our

attention to what we're passion ate about at the time and if someone isn't

calling on a birthday or taking a week to call

It's because during that time they've been focusing on other things, who knows what those

things are but they're their attention is is somewhere

else because if You were a major priority in those in those

So, I would never suggest that someone, settle for someone that has their priority is going

in a different direction Someone could by focusing on those positive

aspects and if they were Really really a master at it they could still

live their life in the green and But we don't have to settle for that and the

interesting thing about us as humans by the time we get

To where we are in life by the time a human being is around, late 20s into the going into

the 30s That's the point where 95% of your thoughts

on a daily basis are our habitual the same thoughts similar

thoughts that you thought yesterday the day before because we lived all this life and

always periods where people

typically think that they stay in that chart in the Green Zone chart because there's people

that Their 95 percent is like worried or they're

anxious and that's how they live their life.

They're just used to that So there's some things that they have to do

to switch that out with new habits But for our purposes here

it just makes it makes the opposite sex so much easier to figure out what's going on

because it's not going to just change like someone

has to make a conscious decision to change and

literally having to re rewire the brain in order to start

Focusing differently, so that's why you can really go trust your gut and go with that

If it's not a hell yes and make those type of decisions like you know

what in the future you might not even have to give a second chance because

there's pretty much a 99.99% chance that that's gonna those same

things that stopped it the first time are gonna stop it

the second time because that Person would have to make a conscious decision

to change something.

Right.

Yeah, well both of you would really you'd have to decide regardless of what they're

doing I'm still gonna just feel good, but then you're kind of settling a little

bit and you just don't have to so Yeah, but the good news is that just gave

you more clarity as far as okay I like these things about him

but also definitely this is really important to me and then we'll just attract that the

next person that you meet may not be the The exact person maybe they have some additional

qualities that you love They're like, wow, I didn't even I didn't

even think about that Like I love that about this person and you'll

have a really good time.

Whatever that relationship looks like it might be it might be a day where it's just

a conversation.

It might be I mean, who knows?

But you you'll get everything that you want I mean in in one package like it's just you

never have to settle.

I love that Okay, yeah

For more infomation >> 8- Waarior Workshop - Unresolved feelings for my ex. Are they blocking my new relationship? - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

ONE AND ONE RELATIONSHIP - Duration: 0:41.

You will understand time.

There is no crowd in front of me.

There is only one and one and one.

All of you are sitting alone with me.

Because the profound truths I am talking,

I am touching the core of you.

I am addressing your individual cognitions.

That is why even if the other persons are sitting,

you are having a complete seperate relationship.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét