Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

News on Youtube Nov 28 2018

If I was a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seeds?

What's up guys, it's your boy eggs

Crispy, and I my nigga, you know saying it's your boy. And so you're saying your boy pull - a slushy. Yeah

All right, man, check it out. So today we're gonna go to the mall and act as ladies if they're gonna spit or swallow

but

I swear I'm gonna get like ten swallow you going to get 25 20 the wild? Okay, but yeah nuttiness

Is you sure? Yes, sir? What a bit on that

But anyways piece of channel make sure you subscribe and like the video road to 1k let's get it

Okay, so he follows a watermelon. We just spit or swallow my seeds

It was a watermelon, would you spit us? Well, obviously it's no question

Say yes or no, if you look a watermelon. Yeah what I spit or swallow my seeds

Yes, all you see

Yeah, I don't know why your stomach while I'm making growing stomach yeah

Thank you ladies

Are you done?

If I was a watermelon you just spit or swallow my seeds

If I was a watermelon, would you spit a swallow my seeds?

Okay, what about you if I was a watermelon

All right, so if I was a watermelon we just spit or swallow my seeds

Oh

Normally I would spit out the citizens I mean it feels me

Spit out the seeds, I guess first of all pause I

Know you saw the way she was looking at me she thought about it

She thought about it I

Know that's not how you answer good little look actually looking at me look

That's not her master she's lying but

It's not good. Excuse me. Yeah. Okay. So our question for you if I was a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seeds?

I was bit going on why

You know swallows

You don't swallow

- if I was a watermelon, would you spit on my seeds? I swallow it

My mama said if you swallow seeds like you got a watermelon pause pause pause

Who is telling these people that you can grow and freakin fruit in your stomach?

bro, like

But this public education, oh my god, let's get back into the video if I was a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seeds?

Babe, just bit why?

Why why I don't know I just don't have a same very late yo swallow. You know what I

Think swallow down

If I was a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seeds?

Scuse me can actually a quick question. So it follows a watermelon. Would you spit or swallow my seeds?

Yes, why is that

Alright guys, so you saw the video yeah, yeah

Yeah, I don't say I don't think there's anything to be saved I really don't I don't know and uh

It was disappointed. I'm disappointed. Nah, bro

You know

We're gonna catch on it's being break. Yeah, we're gonna catch on spring break this yeah

Yeah, but not done. We're not we're not done. This is part 8 humming eight point eight. Yeah

All right guys so you saw that that's the end of the video make sure you subscribe if you haven't already

I got videos dropping every week. I'll try I'm gonna try you think I'm a trial

Are you gonna try but yeah, make sure you subscribe and hit the like button

For more infomation >> SPIT or SWALLOW | public interview - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Disagreement over what's heard in Nehemiah Griego's public hearing - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Disagreement over what's heard in Nehemiah Griego's public hearing - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Bow hunting returns to Waukesha County public park - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Bow hunting returns to Waukesha County public park - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

David Nihill: "Hacking Public Speaking: Do You Talk Funny?" | Talks at Google - Duration: 1:00:28.

For more infomation >> David Nihill: "Hacking Public Speaking: Do You Talk Funny?" | Talks at Google - Duration: 1:00:28.

-------------------------------------------

Amanda Bynes' Comeback: Paper Mag Reflects On The Actress' Public Breakdown & Journey Back | Access - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> Amanda Bynes' Comeback: Paper Mag Reflects On The Actress' Public Breakdown & Journey Back | Access - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Georgia Department of Public Safety Gives Back with 'Toys for Tots' - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Georgia Department of Public Safety Gives Back with 'Toys for Tots' - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Firearm Injury is a public health issue: here's what you can do. - Duration: 2:29.

As a result of suicides, homicides, accidents, and mass shootings, firearms-related injuries

and deaths have been at epidemic levels in the United States for at least three decades.

However, health-promoting organizations and health professionals alike have been forbidden

from framing this problem as a public health issue.

This has to change.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention—the CDC—has played an integral role in public

health research, such as clarifying the link between tobacco and lung cancer.

However, since the passage of the 1996 Dickey Amendment the CDC has been blocked from doing

research that might yield results that could be used to improve firearm safety.

At times, individual providers have been stifled by so-called "gag laws," like the one

Florida enacted in 2011 that punished physicians, and especially pediatricians, for asking their

patients about firearm safety with a fine of up to $10,000 and even loss of their medical

license.

This law was finally struck down as unconstitutional in 2017, and currently no such law exists

in the US.

Health professionals have made commitments such as the Hippocratic Oath to help our patients

thrive, and in return patients have placed profound trust in these providers.

As such, we, along with the American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Physicians,

the What You Can Do Initiative, and many other groups, believe that health professionals

are in a unique position to identify risk factors and promote education and research

around firearm safety and that they should be allowed to do so.

Firearm policy can no longer remain in the lane of lobbyists--this is a public health

issue, and doctors and scientists need to be empowered to treat it as such.

As a current or future health professional, you can make a commitment to counsel your

at risk patients about ways to prevent firearm related injury and death.

Here is a commitment from the Annals of Internal Medicine that a number of us at Osmosis have

signed: http://go.annals.org/commit-now

For more infomation >> Firearm Injury is a public health issue: here's what you can do. - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Public health | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 52:56.

For more infomation >> Public health | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 52:56.

-------------------------------------------

Palestine Public Library supports disadvantaged Veterans - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Palestine Public Library supports disadvantaged Veterans - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Rose McGowan's genderfluid partner Rain Dove was maced in a public bathroom - Duration: 11:12.

Rose McGowan's genderfluid partner Rain Dove was maced in a public bathroom

Gender-fluid model Rain Dove was recently maced by a stranger in a public bathroom — and then tracked down by that woman on social media, who wanted another chance to attack.

Rain has made headlines for continually challenging gender norms and the concept of gender altogether; the 29-year-old has also been featured in several major magazines and posed for a campaign for fashion brand Sisley.

Rain's success and advocacy, however, have made the New Yorker a target. Speaking on Instagram, Rain went into detail about a woman who attacked with pepper-spray and then sent a series of vile messages about the incident online.

Rain, who has been dating actress Rose McGowan since the summer, took to Instagram last week to share the story, posting screengrabs of a direct message conversation. 'This person peppersprayed me in a "women's restroom" a little bit ago,' the caption explained.

'I didn't get to converse with this being because this person just sprayed me and ran past with their kids in terror, asking the security guard to come in and confront me.

'I wasn't even able to get the humans name because of the chaos and the washing, Rain went on.

'But it happens moderately often especially while traveling that people get scared or volatile when I go into the restroom so I just shrugged it off and continued life.

'Then suddenly out of the blue this person contacted me again. We had a conversation and here's how it went.'.

In the messages, the woman — who pepper-sprayed Rain and then took the time to track the model down on social media — started off with insults, while gleefully identifying herself as Rain's attacker.

'Hola! I am the mother that maced you in the ladies room last week and I would do it again,' she wrote. 'I hope that pepper-spray burned the f*** out of you.

'I think it's sick that you go into ladies rooms and you encourage others to do it on social media. Go to the 1 your ID says to! Keep you nastie d*** away from us! [sic]'.

Rain, meanwhile, responded via the 'kill them with kindness' route.

'Why hello there friend — I'm glad you reached out. I was so tied up washing out my eyes and talking to the security guard I didn't get to say what I wanted to say before you left!'.

Rain then sent a selfie, holding up a photo of a passport. Subsequent close-ups show the model's full name as RainDove Victoria Dubilewski, and the sex listed as female. 'Bt you dinnt look like one,' the attacker replied.

'Why would you say that?' asked Rain. 'Idk. I was gunna say short hair but I guess you coulda been a person with cancer or meth addiction or just a dyke.

I guess cuz your tall but I guess female basketball players are tall to. Your face though is really manly. That what did it for me the face .

Despite being repeatedly insulted, Rain continued back kindly, writing: 'I get that a lot. That's why growing up I always felt that the F stood for this.'.

Rain then replied with a doctored image of the passport, with the word FAIL written where before it had just said F. 'Dang. That's heavy,' the mother replied.

Rain answered: 'What I wanted to say to you before you left so quickly was that while you hurt me I still admire your bravery.

You were protecting yourself against what you believed to be a tall cis man coming in to the restroom.

'With many warnings growing up about getting hurt or even raped in the bathroom by deviant men it's easy to be brainwashed into thinking that anyone that is what society seems to be a penis-bearer will have negative or sexual intentions when in an intimate place.

You did what you thought was right int he moment and that takes courage.'. 'Dang,' the mother replies. 'Does this happen often?'. 'More than it should yes,' wrote Rain. It sounds like your the brave 1. Dang [sic],' the mother answered.

'I don't get this trans stuff. What if next time it definitely is a men in the ladies room? How do I balance being fair and not judging with protecting myself and my kids?'.

'Good question thanks for asking!' wrote Rain. 'That was my #2 point (pun not intended).

First of all it's great that you want to drop the judgement because there's no way to "look like a girl" or a "boy". Everyone just looks like themselves.

'So seeing them as an individual is really important and respectful. If you see them as an individual then you can assess them as an individual as well.

'Look at their actual actions as an individual, If a person is advancing on you, using inappropriate or threatening language, or brandishing their genitalia in a way that is not aimed at a toilet/urinal then act in a sensible way that's self-protective.

'Otherwise, who cares if someone with the opposite genitals is in the room with you. It's not like their splash back onto the toilet seat will impregnate you or give you an STD.

And even if that were a concern no matter who's been on the toilet I always recommend wiping it down before taking a squat. 'I feel dumb now,' the mother replied.

'Don't,' Rain answered patiently. 'You just evolved to the next level of humanity. Celebrate it and take others with you.'. 'I still don't like trans people in the bathroom but I won't mace anyone next time,' the mother answered.

'That's really the basics of all we (those that are not commonly aesthetically conforming or trans) ask,' said Rain. 'Keep your hands and eyes to yourself and we will keep ours to ourselves.

The poop will come out, the pee will be free. It's all good! I promise.'.

In the caption on the Instagram post, Rain went on to say that the pair had even scheduled a Skype call to discuss the matter further, and loop in one of Rain's trans friends.

'In exchange we are buying this person lunch via delivery,' the caption went on. 'Just get the education out there. Stop the homogeneous assessment. See me for my actions not my body. I am an experience. I am an awareness.

Commenters quickly applauded Rain, not just for speaking so eloquently, but for having the patience to try to change the mother's mind, rather than attack back. 'You are such a better person than me,' wrote one.

'You're amazing Rain, I'm sorry you can't go to the bathroom in peace. Something many of us don't think twice about, merely because you live authentically,' wrote another.

Added a third: 'Now THIS kind of response is how you make the world a safe place for EVERYBODY. Don't ever give someone a reason to fear who you are.'. Rain even took the time to reply to people and answer questions.

'When I choose a restroom I don't do it based off assessing people actions. I usually do it based off whatever is most convenient or seemingly cleaner,' Rain wrote.

'When I'm traveling to certain countries where I've been assaulted many times for going into the "ladies room" and there is a language barrier so explaining literally means flashing genitals and pulling ID I'll do a risk assessment and mental health capacity check in before selecting a restroom.

'But I keep getting attacked because I keep allowing every experience to be individual. I don't expect anything of anyone. I just let people surprise me as their own entity ultimately.'.

The model also made the argument for 'neutral universal restrooms with individual stalls inside that have doors that go all the way to the floor and up almost to the ceiling'.

'Statistically they have a much lower criminal activity report than gendered restrooms. More eyes on deck, no exclusivity, and the single stall option keeps people separated.'.

For more infomation >> Rose McGowan's genderfluid partner Rain Dove was maced in a public bathroom - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

Public Service Commissioner Race in Georgia - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Public Service Commissioner Race in Georgia - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

MDT seeks public comment on Jackrabbit Lane widening - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> MDT seeks public comment on Jackrabbit Lane widening - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

We created a PUBLIC DISORDER! - Duration: 9:44.

First night in India.

And actually we slept in the courtyard of the local policeman,

because where settled down was not the right place.

So of course, we had a diner yesterday and today we will have a breakfast.

And they also will show us around.

It's because of those fires that we couldn't stay in the Nature alone yesterday.

We are arriving at the dam they built in 1983 to supply water to Mumbai.

It's very impressive!

We created a public disorder.

It's unusual, we are doing a face cam, because we wanted to tell you about the worst moment of the trip that we lived few days ago.

Obviously we don't have any image because it's not during those moments that we think of taking or even can take the videocamera out.

So we wanted to tell you about this moment that shocked us,

and about which we are still a bit scared.

We just recieved the van and it was one of the first evening we were looking for a place to sleep.

And it went wrong, we created a public disorder close to a village, where we wanted to spend the night.

Indian are very curious. As soon as we arrived some were starring at us, not daring coming closer.

The problem is that there is mass effect. As soon as one dare coming closer, others arrive.

They always have the same questions. So when it's 1, 2, 3 person it's OK.

But they are really really a lot... And a small village is thousands of inhabitants which would be a city for us!

As they don't know anything about living in a van, they were worried. So I was trying to answer to their concern.

The problem is that as soon as one person arrives, there is another motocycle coming with 2-3 persons on it, asking the same questions.

And each newcomer I have to give the same explainations.

Where are we coming from; we cannot stay here because it's dangerous; really we are going to sleep in the van; we should come to the village; we should come to their place...

I argued with them for more than an hour, because I was felling that I was convincing some of them.

But the more I was convincing, the more other were arriving and the previous ones who were about to leave, were staying because we had become the attraction, so everyone wanted to know how it ends...

And they don't speak to eachother so everytime I had to start the explanation from scratch.

It was exhausting and endless.

But as I was convincing some of them, I wanted to know until where it can go.

Moreover it was starting to be dark, I didn't want to drive to park somewhere else because we had no idea where else to park.

So for me, the only solution was to stay there and manage to convince them all.

Actually, it was only men. at beginning 20-30 and in the end more than 50.

So I quickly locked myself up in the van, closed the curtains, because it was dark, I wanted to turn on the light, to prepare dinner.

I was hearing them trying to look across the curtains to see what I was doing inside.

They were very close to the van, touching the van. It was really scary. There were entering in our privacy bubble. That was the hardest.

Nevertheless we didn't feel threaten.

And Louis was still outside, trying to maintain them, and to tell them that we will be fine and that we didn't need their concerns.

For that moment where Marie was inside and I was trying to maintain them and convince them.

I had to deal with a first village headman, an old man.

He had the great idea: "Show me your documents, then we let you alone, we'll know who you are."

I was pissed off because we took hundred of selfies with the whole village. So they knew who we were.

We are on the phones of everyone.

But they got this crazy idea to ask for our documents, eventhough they are not policemen, they have no authority.

So I refused. The first headman, no problem, he understood.

I said "Please, let us sleep, we will come have a tea to you place tomorrow, but now we want peace."

So I thought it was done. I entered the van with Marie. It was really hot but we turn off the lights, closed the curtains to show them that we were going to sleep.

But it was not enough, 10 minutes later they knocked on the door.

Then a new headman, younger, who again wanted to check our documents. We don't know why, anyway they couldn't read them, it's in French.

Then some got the crazy idea that maybe we had weapon. 3/4 of them said it's ridiculus.

But the headman said that in that case, he have to enter our vehicule and check that they are no weapon.

At first noone was believing in this idea, but there is the mass effect. This was really impressive.

That's when I gave up. I got in the car. We closed everything. I started then engine and I drove.

And they were very close to the van, not wanted to move off. They were about 50.

We left, almost driving over someone. But their number and their closeness started to be scary.

They were not physically threatening but they were just too many. It was very oppresive.

We've learned to handle people like that, but this time was too many.

The mass effect was hard...

So I started the engine, turn on the light and just drove off.

I was crazy, they burned out all my patience, I was exhausted.

We took the road to the highway. Some motocycles were following us because in the end we had become the attraction and they were disappointed to loose their attraction.

For them, maybe we were a game? Without noticing...

On the highway I was so angry, we drove for 45 minutes, and we stop on a rest area for trucks.

And there we could spend the night quietly.

During the next days, no problem, we learned from our mistakes, and we found cool places to sleep alone.

But it was very impressive, so now in the evening I am very careful to not be noticed. We don't turn on the lights or just a little.

In case someone comes, because then it can be many of them.

Because otherwise, when they come alone, or just a family, usually they are respectful, after some photos they leave quickly.

And they respect our privacy.

So now, we know that if this kind of situation takes place, we will leave directly, and won't be led into long conversations with headmen.

Here we are visiting Mandu. There are many buildings and vestiges from the 15th century to visit.

And this one in particulary, is the harem of a sultan who used to have 15000 virgins.

Little thing really cool, we just met with our friend Laetita.

She was working with us in Bulgaria, and was for a businees trip in India, it's a real coincidence.

And little thing less cool, we came to see a waterfall, which suppose to be wonderful, but there is no water...

It's the dry season.

Come on, let's go back to work, in Bulgaria! We drop you off at the airport.

I'm staying in summer, I'm not going back in winter!

We are in a temple dedicated to Ganesh, often represented with a baby body and a red elephant head.

We find him quite often in the temples we are visiting. He is pretty important for Hindus.

Next episode...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét