Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

News on Youtube Nov 29 2018

(music)

My name is Sabrina Li

and I am from Guangzhou, China.

The main thing about Pierce College that got me interested in it

is because the high school completion program.

She came to Pierce College to learn English... complete her high school diploma

and her associate degree at the same time.

And now she's working one-on-one with one of our advisors

to get into one of her dream universities to transfer to.

My name is Brent Leavell. I'm the Manager of

International Marketing and Student Recruitment.

So I really like the classes.

Now only because all the help my professor provides,

but also being in a smaller size environment to study.

And they actually care if you want to be successful.

So one thing that makes us maybe different than many other schools is that our office

has really been developed to welcome people here and them help through the entire process.

In my experience, being an International student,

it actually helps you get a better sense

of the world around you.

And also learn from different perspectives.

I like being in the Pacific Northwest.

I think it's not only about the weather, but also because people are really nice

and I really enjoy hanging out with friends.

So sometimes we go up to Seattle,

or go somewhere else together... hiking.

We are always able to find something to do.

At Peirce College our International office is dedicated to helping you become successful.

We're here to help you choose your way

and we'll help guide you.

(Music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét