Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

News on Youtube Nov 30 2018

- Ivory and Miles, how do you all feel

about what the audience results are?

- I wanna ...

- It's understandable.

There's a lot of issues.

- Ivory?

- Yah, I wanna be with Miles.

If I didn't wanna be with Miles,

'cause I do love him, we do argue a lot,

we do see different ways,

and I just feel as if, if we do, again,

get the help, I think that we'll be fine.

- Okay, Truth Team, what say you?

Judge Mary.

- Oh my god!

(audience laughs)

Are you kidding me?

(audience laughs and applauds)

Are you kidding me, lady?

I'm sorry. You love this man?

Every chance you get, you chew him up,

and you spit him out like he's garbage.

(audience agreeing and clapping)

- Okay.

- You know, that's not love. You can't change him,

and, honey, you can't change her.

You know what my advice is?

You get on that motorcycle,

and you get the hell outta town as quick as you can.

(audience clapping and cheering)

- Rosie.

- I really don't think that you understand

what the concept of love is.

There's boundaries that have been crossed.

The respect is out the door,

and you know what?

You don't have a vision for the future.

You just wanna hold on to what you have

because you don't know what's in the future.

You're so accustomed to what you've lived through

because it's your first major relationship.

Be free, number one.

Number two, be fearless in knowing

that something better will come along the way

because this is not serving any of you.

(audience clapping and cheering)

- Dr. Judy.

- You say you love each other,

but that's not what we saw today.

But, if you guys want to try to work this out,

you need to change the way

that you interact with each other.

Instead of saying all the things

that he's doing wrong, what about what he's doing right?

You gotta turn it around.

(audience clapping and cheering)

Okay?

To help you guys with this,

Dr. Matt Borer in your hometown is offering

you five couples' counseling sessions,

as well as 10 individual sessions,

and I really hope you guys

go to those individual sessions, too.

(audience applauding)

You guys need to work on yourselves.

(audience clapping)

- And, can I just say, that I think

that you guys haven't really taken the time

to get to know each other.

Moving in with each other, so quickly,

as you did, it's like you guys kinda became

forced roommates.

You know?

Instead of really dating each other.

Taking the time to get to know each other,

instead of I need this, you need to do this,

you didn't do that, you didn't ...

Y'all gotta figure out, if y'all gonna stay together,

how to date one another.

How to get to know one another

and not pick each other apart.

It's not productive for the son

to see y'all going at it all the time.

- It's not healthy.

- That environment in that house cannot be happy

for either one of you.

If you all really, really want this to work,

take the counseling.

Y'all gotta learn to talk to each other,

not at each other.

(audience murmurs)

Do you understand that?

- I understand.

- Yes, ma'am.

- Alright. Ivory and Miles, thank you so much

for having the courage to face your truth.

I know today was tough.

It was tough, alright.

But, we do, our job here is to try

to help you guys face the truth

and live better lives, okay?

So, thank you for having the courage to do that today.

For more infomation >> Can This Couple Turn Their Relationship Around? - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton's relationship: Body language expert explained - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton's relationship: Body language expert explained - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Will Smith shares heartfelt message about his relationship with his older son - Duration: 5:02.

Will Smith opened up about his relationship with his 26-year-old son, Trey, in a moving Instagram post on Tuesday

The 50-year-old actor, who is visiting Abu Dhabi with his older son, shared a video in which he described a special moment they shared that showed just how close the two have become in recent years

"So I'm in Abu Dhabi at the F1. I brought my son Trey," Smith said in the video

"We been hanging, and usually I take my kids separately on stuff just so they have their individual daddy time

" More from "So we been doing this -- me and him -- we hanging at the F1, and he just hit me with, 'You know what dad? I just realized you're not just my dad

' He paused and he said, 'I'm pretty sure you're my best friend.'" The honest admission made the actor extremely emotional

Smith detailed the history of their father-son bond in the post. "It has not always been like this between Trey & I," he wrote

"We STRUGGLED FOR YEARS after my Divorce from his Mother. He felt betrayed & abandoned

It is a Wild Blessing to recover & restore a Loving Relationship with My Beautiful Son!" Smith divorced Trey's mother, Sheree Zampino, in 1995 after a 3-year marriage

The two now share a friendly relationship. She commented on the video, "Wow! This is EVERYTHING to me!" Zampino and Smith's wife of 20-years, Jada Pinkett Smith, consider one another good friends as well

For Zampino's birthday in Novemeber, Pinkett Smith shared a sweet message on her Instagram

"Happy Birthday @shereezampino!" she wrote alongside a photo of the two smiling

"Whew Chile! It's been a hell of a journey between us and I'm grateful! You have been the provider of many ego deaths and profound lessons

And through it all, I'm so happy we've found space to laugh together, cry together and share joy together within our blended family

You've been a gift. I'm wishing you the world." The family members have all blended together amicably and often post messages in support of one another

Trey refers to his dad as his, "Literal Guy in Life." He also said that Smith is "one of the biggest influences and motivations," in his life, in a birthday post for him in September

"For so many reasons I am far too honored to have you apart of my life. I deeply love our relationship on every level and I highly look forward to see what it transforms into

You are my LITERAL Main Guy in Life and my Beloved Father. I love you Colossally," he wrote

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét