That's it, yeah that's it babe!
That was a montage.
Let's see how big of a fool am I...
C'mon, my throat will die
C'MON!
Now turn it off.
-------------------------------------------
Kirby public works employee kept job after water theft arrest - Duration: 2:38.
For more infomation >> Kirby public works employee kept job after water theft arrest - Duration: 2:38. -------------------------------------------
Greenfield Public Library awaits Town Council's decision for new building - Duration: 2:05.
For more infomation >> Greenfield Public Library awaits Town Council's decision for new building - Duration: 2:05. -------------------------------------------
Video: 9 Investigates: Kissimmee man goes public after security camera gets hijacked - Duration: 2:59.
For more infomation >> Video: 9 Investigates: Kissimmee man goes public after security camera gets hijacked - Duration: 2:59. -------------------------------------------
A CONVERSATION WITH THE SUPERINTENDENT: SHAPING THE FUTURE OF ALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Duration: 1:02:02.
For more infomation >> A CONVERSATION WITH THE SUPERINTENDENT: SHAPING THE FUTURE OF ALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Duration: 1:02:02. -------------------------------------------
Public Restrooms at McDonalds and OCD Rituals / Kicked in the Face - Duration: 3:42.
Later. Later. This is just dumb.
What the hell? I don't know why I am doing that.
Doesn't make any sense.
I don't know. I don't know what else to talk about.
Not a clue.
Few things. Few things people. OK?
I had to stop...at a McDonalds to use a restroom. OK?
And I DO NOT like to using restrooms...public restrooms. I hate it. But I have to do it often. But anyway...
Few things I've noticed.
in restrooms that really annoys me.
ONE.
Is when the freaking stall door opens in towards the toilet.
Why do they do that?
I mean...I barely can fit in there and shut the door without sitting on the toilet.
It drives me crazy.
Second.
When they don't have any paper towels.
All they have are the hand blowers.
I use paper towels to open the door if it has a handle.
Instead I had to go in and get some toilet paper.
So. Yeah. When I grab the freaking toilet paper
My hands are wet and it like disintegrates into tiny little pieces
so its very hard to open the freaking door with disintegrated, thin toilet paper.
Alright? That's the second thing.
Here's the third thing.
Why not just have the push doors?
Then I can kick it open...or other people like me that don't like to touch handles on doors
Have the kind that you push out with your foot.
And lastly.
Lastly.
This one I can deal with ok.
But it's probably pretty funny to watch.
So there was no paper towels...only hand dryers.
And the faucet was not sensor.
So I had to turn on the faucets
and when I go to turn off the faucets with clean hands
that other peoples dirty hands have touched the faucet handles
I go to turn them off and I can't 'cause I don't have any paper towels.
So, I have to balance on my one leg
and kick it off with my foot.
Yes. I am letting you all in on some really goofy secrets
of my restroom visitations.
Ok, guys. So this bathroom is freaking nasty.
Ok?
All I can say is thank God they have paper towels.
But, I'm also gonna show a viewer that did not believe I could kick this faucet off
-------------------------------------------
21 Savage Speaks Out on 'GMA,' First Public Appearance Since Detainment by ICE | Billboard News - Duration: 1:24.
21 Savage made his first public appearance since his detainment by the ICE.
The 26 year old rapper gave a sit down interview on ABC's 'Good Morning America'
detailing his nine days in detainment. In the interview that aired Friday, Savage says
ICE authorities didn't even explain to him why he was under arrest when he was
pulled over on Super Bowl Sunday
"I don't even know, I was just driving and I just seen guns and blue lights,
and then I was in the back of a car and I was gone."
The rapper also claimed his arrest was a targeted operation.
"They didn't say nothing. They just said, 'We got Savage.' It was definitely targeted."
Savage, who was born Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, also explained in the interview
that he had no idea how coming to America at such a young age and overstaying a visa
would have such an impact on his adult life saying,
"I wasn't hiding it, but I didn't wanna get deported, so I'm not gonna come out and be like,
'Hey, by the way, I wasn't born here.'"
The Atlanta rapper believes that there are better ways to handle immigration issues,
rather than being arrested and thrown behind bars saying
To see more clips from 21 Savage's sit down with 'GMA' head over to Billboard.com
and until next time for Billboard News I'm Neha Joy.
-------------------------------------------
Will you join the movement to see truth made public? | New ACL Logo - The Truth of It #7 - Duration: 13:34.
And today I start with that which I mentioned last week, I was
going to make an announcement about ACL and the announcement is this - it is that
we are as a organization, of course, moving into a new era. I've been in this
role for about a year and the exciting news is that we're going to be moving
forward under a new logo and a new mission statement and for those of you
who haven't seen it already, here it is. ACL - the Australian Christian Lobby - truth
made public, so it's all based on a scripture that I read in Isaiah 59:14
about a year ago when I came into this role and it says this:
Justice is turned back and righteousness stands far away for truth has stumbled
in the public squares and righteousness cannot enter, truth is lacking and he who
departs from evil makes himself a prey, the Lord saw it and it displeased him
that there was no justice, he saw that there was no man and wondered that there
was no one to intercede. You know this logo really derives out of that verse
that truth has stumbled in the public squares and this really is the antidote
to that verse you see that there is a bold strong font in the ACL lettering.
You see that there is a square symbol to indicate the public square and there is
a speech bubble coming down from above which indicates God's truth it's a high
calling but it's one that we really pray that we can live up to now you notice
that the L is part of the speech bubble so in all of our lobbying we always hope
that we can tell the truth and make truth public do you know in relation to
that scripture just to delve into the thinking behind this
Isaiah really observed some of the issues that characterized his time he
observes that there's little justice he says justice has turned back he observes
that righteousness is really not around it stands far away and he observes that
to depart from evil you know to do good is actually to be made a prize to be
attacked to be targeted and you know in this role for the last 12 months I can't
help but see that most days in the differ
things that come across my desk even before this role you know I was involved
in the Human Rights Laura Lyons helped to establish that a Ciel's legal clinic
before I stepped into the managing director role with ACL and you know
there we saw so many people who needed legal assistance just for living out
their faith because of their Christianity you could take Joshua the
student who prayed for a friend with her permission
and he was disciplined by his university you could take the doctor who spoke the
truth about sexuality and gender identity and lost a professional
accreditation for us you could take the parents whose home was deemed unsafe for
foster children because they believe the Bible or the photographer Jason who was
sued and taken to a State Administrative Tribunal simply for explaining his
Christian beliefs to us prospective client or you could take the white
magazine case a wedding magazine hounded out of business because they had not yet
featured a same-sex wedding these people see were all doing the right thing these
people all of them were what being salt and light as Jesus called us to be
that's Joshua's story right at university what a great thing to do
these people were using their gifts and talents in service for God that's the
the doctor for example her unique expertise at a time like this incredible
to have that and to be able to unpick the conversion these people were being
witnesses to Christ the photographer who who talked about his Christian
convictions with a prospective client these people were each doing the right
thing and yet they were treated as though and punished as though they had
done wrong and you know I find in those cases that it just fulfills so many of
the statements that Isaiah made for our own time he who departs from evil
someone who does the right thing is made a prey is targeted even with law
righteousness stands far away now where was the understanding of what's actually
right and what's actually wrong in these cases or that justice is turned back
this is law used not in the course of justice but in justice but you know
those problems they spill over into cultural surroundings and you see them
everywhere I can't help but see them everywhere as I take up this role that
ACL you can look at any one of the policy issues that are dear to our
hearts for example abortion it is affirmed by the law and yet it
represents layer upon layer of injustice whether it's the injustice of you know
the fact that many of these women have in abortion clinics ask a Kathy Club the
sidewalk counselor who we defended or helped to resource the defense of her in
the High Court of Australia she will tell you that many of these women are
there because of domestic violence because they're being coerced and pushed
because they're all alone in the world for reasons of great heartbreak that's
what that issue represents as much as it represents those women who go to those
places and callously kill a child because it's not convenient or the mere
fact that that is the fate faced by countless multitude of living breathing
human beings today it's injustice what about the gender agenda that we take
such an interest in you know Freedom of Information requests last week at gender
clinics throughout Australia all the big ones shows a 1000% increase in children
receiving cross-sex hormones in Australia that's the precursor to
surgery which cannot be fully reversed children struggling to that extent and
being put down that pathway of irreversible change and I'll never
forget the stories that Walt hire told one of the first gender reassignment
patients in the world in the 1950s and while talks of the countless people that
he counsels who were pushed down this pathway as he was and cannot fully
return and cannot get all that they lost back he says you know what he counsels
them 50 odd percent revealed that this was all the result of child sexual abuse
or other serious issues that were papered over in the name of ideology I
think that that is the very definition of injustice to see is that as the
scripture says the sins of the fathers visited upon the children people have
done neither right nor wrong but who are suffering and the darkness of ideologies
invented and pushed upon them by those who are old on injustice
but why is this so you know what started at all and I think Isaiah 59 is so
instructive if you follow the logic in Reverse you know you say there's no
justice well why well because there's no righteousness because of course you
can't have justice where there's no knowledge of what is right and wrong of
course but then it says further you know there's no righteousness
well why because there's no truth truth stumbled in the public squares because
you can't have righteousness where the truth about good and evil right and
wrong truth and lies is not knowing and not embrace so herein lies the problem
truth has stumbled in the public squares it's almost like that's the beginning of
so much social ill you know try telling the truth publicly on any of the issues
that I just raised the abortion issue that even the religious freedom issue
that the gender issue you know the result is never very nice for thirty or
forty years you know our Western education system has gradually increased
its embrace of an idea called post-modernism when I went through
school pep rings of it were there and most people didn't spot it
it's obviously become very strong now in these days it's an idea that at its very
core and root it says there is no such thing as truth in the sense that you and
I as Christians understand truth you know the one of the chief post modern
thinkers Jacques Derrida he wrote actually that one of the great problems
with this judeo-christian Western ethic is is is that it is lagos centric and
you said well we know what lagos is of course that's you know Jesus Christ the
Incarnate Word of John one and yes of course the fact that he exists and he is
above all things and in all things is certainly attacked by post-modernism but
more than that Lagos is the root word of dialogue and logic and what he's
actually saying is that that very principle that there would be something
objective some objective truth that sits above us all that binds us together that
is common to humanity in the world that there is something ultimately real and
true which of course is gone himself but you know truth itself is totally
attacked there's no such thing says
post-modernism is that kind of truth or dialog right to engage in dialogue to
have conversations or you have to assume that that truth is there that you can
both reason upward to reach towards that two people speaking together to find
agreement and something that is common now of course that's not real either the
idea that truth doesn't even exist in the sense that is truly truth well
that's been taught it's infected our education system for decades and many of
us were slow to spot it but now the fruits of it are being seen it's small
wonder you know that we now live in a society where increasingly across the
Western world truth in the public squares is actively attacked actively
suppressed Christianity itself is being blamed for harms and for evils churches
are being pressured with new morals new laws we know that people have publicly
witness to the truth are too often made of pray as we read and as I talked about
Christians are undermined with competing philosophies and those who claim to know
truth and this is a criticism I have had on this logo in this tagline those who
claim to know truth are dismissed as arrogant at best and at worst intolerant
and harmful you know those who will not be silent tend to be targeted
relentlessly by the media by the authorities by activists and many others
and you know I read that verse and I thought wow truth has stumbled in the
public squares it's no wonder we're facing these trials and these
difficulties and of course what is truth well I believe it starts with God and
Christ and I believe that it's the Word of God is the Bible of who that's all
part of truth natural law is also truth that created order and world is truth
truth is something as divinely authored and it flows through all of life and all
of those things from the knowledge of God all the way down have been pushed to
one side but you know Jesus had something to say about challenging
circumstances like this you know he was just telling people in his Sermon on the
Mount about this reality that our faith in Christ
will be the subject of persecution of reviling and of evil speaking and in his
next breath you know he tells us to be the salt of the earth and he says not
salt that's lost its taste that's actually become flavorless under the
pressure that's come against us no no salt that's remains full of flavor that
he stands firm and remains that retains the character of Christ and the flavor
that that gives regardless of what happens but he says also you know also
be the light of the light of the world not a light that's been hidden under the
basket because of the hostility that comes with shining it out no no he says
you be a light that is such that it is a city set on a hill that can't be hidden
that is that obvious I find that incredible and I asked myself what am i
doing that's that obvious that I'm seen to be a carrier of Christ in the world
and someone who speaks truth for example that's part of being the light to bring
truth into the public squares and I think you know the solution is fairly
clear we've been told what it is it is the truth and truth makes sense of our
world truth gives wisdom for our world and truth really actually saves the
world that's what it's all about and it's time to make truth public again
but I need your help you know our grassroots movement is about 150000
makes us one of the very biggest in the country and it's no longer just about me
speaking I can do this any time it's no longer about just a CL speaking but you
know it's actually about more and more about you too it's about all of us
they're getting involved being a voice for truth so that when we stand together
the public square is filled with voices for truth once again a movement that
cannot be ignored as you know there's going to be endless opportunities coming
in as we develop this brand and as ACO continues to grow there's going to be
endless opportunities coming for all of us to be lights in this world and to
take truth into the public square together some of what will be pretty
easy some of it be more difficult but I do
want to ask you to be ready to help and to stand with ACL as we desire to make
truth public like a city on a hill that cannot be hidden
-------------------------------------------
Prime Minister Trudeau announces public transit improvements in Winnipeg - Duration: 2:50.
For more infomation >> Prime Minister Trudeau announces public transit improvements in Winnipeg - Duration: 2:50. -------------------------------------------
E' tutto (Public version) - Duration: 5:25.
Another sleepless night
Trying not to think about It
But that thought comes anyway
and won't let me sleep
It's the words left unsaid
the reason why barriers are raised
we, from a difficult path..
had more to share
Love is not perfection
It sees no obstacles or differences
It doesn't use the calculator
It's not the head but the heart
The stories, you know, may come to an end
but all that remains, however, makes sense
Tell me, does this ever make sense to us
when all that remains...
That's everything!
The beginning is sweet, absurd, happy.
the connection is strong, willing and tense
The end, a laceration. - NURIA BARROS
That's Everything
-------------------------------------------
Meghan Markle WARNED public and palace could 'turn on' Duchess if she 'plays victim' - Duration: 2:53.
Meghan Markle has faced scrutiny in the press this week after five of her friends gave an interview in a US magazine last week to tell the "truth" about the Duchess of Sussex
An explosive letter Meghan sent to her father, three months after Mr Markle pulled out of the Duchess' wedding, was also revealed last week
Speaking on Sky News' The Pledge, panellist Carole Malone claimed the treatment Meghan has faced is "nothing like Diana"
Ms Malone also claimed that if Meghan continues "playing the victim", it will force the Royal Palace and the British public to "turn on her"
She said: "Last week, five of Meghan Markle's closest friends spoke to People magazine to vilify the Duchess' father
"They told the world she is being traumatised and bullied and none of the criticism of her is justified because she is perfect and wonderful
"I'm sorry, I just don't buy that any true friend would have spoken without Meghan's explicit permission
"They were doing exactly what Meghan had begged her dad not to do, to speak about her in the media
"Which then reignited the row with her dad and spawned a whole sloo of sensational new stories
"Now George Clooney has weighed in claiming Meghan's being chased just like Diana was, but who exactly is chasing and bullying and traumatising her? Not her family, who she has had no contact with and who have been silent for months
" She added: "As for the few scraps of criticism in the media, that's nothing like what happened to Diana
"Meghan won't get the public admiration she craves by playing the victim and trying to manipulate the press coverage of her
"She knows the family motto, never complain, never explain, and if she thinks she can change that by getting her friends to tell the world how wrong, yet how wonderful she is, the Palace and the public will turn on her"
Last week five of Meghan's friends decided to defend the Duchess of Sussex in an anonymous interview with US magazine People
One of Meghan's inner circle said: "Meg has silently sat back and endured the lies and untruths, we worry about what this is doing to her and the baby
"It's wrong to put anyone under this level of emotional trauma, let alone when they're pregnant
" Although, Royal experts have warned the Duchess of Sussex with her friends speaking out in the media to defend her
Camilla Tominey told Today: "Although it is not unprecedented for Royals to brief the press via friends, Diana and Charles did it all the time when their marriage was breaking down
"It's not necessarily recommended. It just opens the floodgates. "The more you give bad publicity the oxygen of publicity it just gets worse and worse
" It comes following the release of a handwritten note Meghan sent to her father last August
The note was sent just three months after Mr Markle had pulled out of his daughter's wedding due to health concerns, which following a row over staging paparazzi photographs
Part of the letter reads: "Your actions have broken my heart into a million pieces"
-------------------------------------------
Greenville County taking public input for Comprehensive Plan - Duration: 2:07.
For more infomation >> Greenville County taking public input for Comprehensive Plan - Duration: 2:07. -------------------------------------------
One man's role in improving public safety - Duration: 3:10.
For more infomation >> One man's role in improving public safety - Duration: 3:10. -------------------------------------------
Meghan Fashion - Meghan Markle WARNED public and palace could 'turn on' Duchess if she 'plays victi - Duration: 4:25.
Meghan Markle has faced scrutiny in the press this week after five of her friends gave an interview in a US magazine last week to tell the "truth" about the Duchess of Sussex
An explosive letter Meghan sent to her father, three months after Mr Markle pulled out of the Duchess' wedding, was also revealed last week
Speaking on Sky News' The Pledge, panellist Carole Malone claimed the treatment Meghan has faced is "nothing like Diana"
Ms Malone also claimed that if Meghan continues "playing the victim", it will force the Royal Palace and the British public to "turn on her"
She said: "Last week, five of Meghan Markle's closest friends spoke to People magazine to vilify the Duchess' father
"They told the world she is being traumatised and bullied and none of the criticism of her is justified because she is perfect and wonderful
"I'm sorry, I just don't buy that any true friend would have spoken without Meghan's explicit permission
"They were doing exactly what Meghan had begged her dad not to do, to speak about her in the media
"Which then reignited the row with her dad and spawned a whole sloo of sensational new stories
"Now George Clooney has weighed in claiming Meghan's being chased just like Diana was, but who exactly is chasing and bullying and traumatising her? Not her family, who she has had no contact with and who have been silent for months
" She added: "As for the few scraps of criticism in the media, that's nothing like what happened to Diana
"Meghan won't get the public admiration she craves by playing the victim and trying to manipulate the press coverage of her
"She knows the family motto, never complain, never explain, and if she thinks she can change that by getting her friends to tell the world how wrong, yet how wonderful she is, the Palace and the public will turn on her"
Last week five of Meghan's friends decided to defend the Duchess of Sussex in an anonymous interview with US magazine People
One of Meghan's inner circle said: "Meg has silently sat back and endured the lies and untruths, we worry about what this is doing to her and the baby
"It's wrong to put anyone under this level of emotional trauma, let alone when they're pregnant
" Although, Royal experts have warned the Duchess of Sussex with her friends speaking out in the media to defend her
Camilla Tominey told Today: "Although it is not unprecedented for Royals to brief the press via friends, Diana and Charles did it all the time when their marriage was breaking down
"It's not necessarily recommended. It just opens the floodgates. "The more you give bad publicity the oxygen of publicity it just gets worse and worse
" It comes following the release of a handwritten note Meghan sent to her father last August
The note was sent just three months after Mr Markle had pulled out of his daughter's wedding due to health concerns, which following a row over staging paparazzi photographs
Part of the letter reads: "Your actions have broken my heart into a million pieces"
-------------------------------------------
Phoenix mayoral debate: Why are public safety unions backing Valenzuela? - Duration: 4:28.
For more infomation >> Phoenix mayoral debate: Why are public safety unions backing Valenzuela? - Duration: 4:28. -------------------------------------------
EastEnders' Mel Owen in public outburst after Hunter's arrest [Soaps] - Duration: 3:12.
EastEnders' Mel Owen is on a downward spiral over Hunter in these brand new spoiler pictures
Mel (Tamzin Outhwaite) was left distraught this week as the police finally caught up with her killer son following a sneaky tip-off from Jack Branning
Now that Hunter has been arrested and charged for Ray Kelly's murder, there's a tough time ahead for Mel as she desperately tries to carry on as normal
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below Thursday night's episode (February 21) will see Mel receive a visit from DS Barnes, prompting her to make a major decision about Hunter
The following day, Billy Mitchell (Perry Fenwick) is shocked to see Mel at work, seemingly acting as though nothing has happened
Billy is forced to call Sharon Mitchell (Letitia Dean) for back-up, but Mel continues to stand firm with both of them – stubbornly refusing to leave the club
When the argument boils over onto the Square, it attracts attention from the locals and Mel also has some harsh words for Kathy Beale (Gillian Taylforth) when she tries to step in to help
With all eyes on her, will Mel start to accept support from her friends on the Square or continue to lash out? Advertisement - Continue Reading Below EastEnders airs these scenes on Thursday, February 21 at 7
30pm and Friday, February 22 at 8.30pm on BBC One.Read more news, spoilers and gossip on our EastEnders homepageDigital Spy Soap Scoop video - hit play below for all the latest EastEnders spoilers, as familiar faces return for Doctor Legg's funeral and two new characters arrive
Want up-to-the-minute soaps news, spoilers and gossip on your social feeds? Just hit 'Like' on our Digital Spy Soaps Facebook page and 'Follow' on our @soapscoop Twitter account
-------------------------------------------
Debate: Shortfilm - MSU, EIC Shortfilm for English Public Speaking and Debate [CC Available] - Duration: 13:07.
Good morning everyone อรุณสวัสดิ์ทุกคน
Good morning อรุณสวัสดิ์ครับ/ค่ะ
How are you today เป็นยังไงกันบ้างวันนี้
Not bad ก็ดีครับ/ค่ะ
Ah, today I would like to talk about วันนี้ครูจะพูดเกี่ยวกับ
The definition and the types of debate ความหมายและประเภทของการอภิปราย
That anyone know what is debate มีใครรู้มั๊ยว่าการอภิปรายคืออะไร
Yes, I know ผมรู้ครับ
Discussion in public right? การอภิปรายในที่สาธารณะใช่มั๊ยครับ
Yes, exactly ใช่แล้ว
Debate is the discussion การอภิปรายคือการถกเถียงกัน
The formal discussion in the public and today there are four types of debate การอภิปรายอย่างเป็นทางการในที่สาธารณะและวันนี้มีการอภิปรายสี่ประเภท
That is commonly used ที่ใช้กันโดยทั่วไป
The first one, Lincoln-Douglas debateand อย่างแรกคืออภิปรายแบบลินคอล์น - ดักลาส
And the second one is the rebuttal debate และสิ่งที่สองคือการโต้แย้ง
The third one is one-rebuttal debate แบบที่สามคือการถกเถียงกันในครั้งเดียว
And the last one is Oregon-Oxford debate และสุดท้ายคือโอเรกอน อ็อกฟอร์ด
Let's talk about Lincoln-Douglas debate เรามาพูดถึงการถกเถียงของลินคอล์น - ดักลาส
Lincoln-Douglas debate, this debate is only one speaker in the side of affirmative as well as in the side of the negative จะมีผู้อภิปรายฝ่ายยื่นคำร้อง และฝ่ายคัดค้านฝั่งละหนึ่งคน
Do you understand? ทุกคนเข้าใจใช่ไหม?
Yes ครับ/ค่ะ
there will be only one person in each side ดังนั้นจะมีเพียงคนเดียวในแต่ละด้าน
one man fight one man ดังนั้นคนหนึ่งห้ำหั่นกับอีกคน
Ok, let move on to the next part is the rebuttal debate โอเค ส่วนต่อไปคือการโต้แย้ง
This kind of debate that each team from affirmative and the negative side is composed about two or three members การถกเถียงแบบนี้แต่ละทีมจะมีสมาชิกสองหรือสามคน
As the debate start ในขณะที่การอภิปรายเริ่มต้นขึ้น
The affirmative speak open the constructive speech and the negative speaker starts to rebuttal ฝ่ายยื่นคำร้องจะเริ่มก่อนแล้วฝ่ายตรงข้ามค่อยโต้แย้ง
Every speaker is allowed to deliver a rebuttal speech the next is the one rebuttal ซึ่งผู้ภิปรายทุกคนสามารถโต้แย้งได้ และต่อมาคือการถกเถียงกันในครั้งเดียว
Type of debate is considered as a modified from the Lincoln-Douglas การอภิปรายถูกแก้ไขโดยลินคอล์น-ดักลาส
That I have mentioned ที่ฉันได้กล่าวถึง
And however in this type of debate และอย่างไรก็ตามในการถกเถียงประเภทนี้
They are about two or three members in both of affirmative and negative side พวกเขามีสมาชิกสองถึงสามคนในแต่ละฝั่ง
And in this debate all of the speaker และในการอภิปรายนี้ผู้พูดทุกคน
Have a chance to refuse มีโอกาสที่จะปฏิเสธ
And argument of the opponent with the exception of the first affirmative speaker และการโต้แย้งของฝ่ายตรงข้ามยกเว้นผู้พูดคนแรกที่ยื่นคำร้อง
who is given the opportunity ใครได้รับโอกาส
To close that debate in his or her rebuttal speech เพื่อปิดการอภิปรายของเขาหรือเธอในการโต้แย้ง
And.. the last one, the Oregon-Oxfort และแบบสุดท้ายคือโอเรกอน-อ็อกฟอร์ด
Type of debate also allow two or three speakers การอภิปรายแบบนี้มีผู้สมาชิกสองหรือสามคน
In both of affirmative and negative side ในทั้งสองฝ่าย
In this kind of debate ในการอภิปรายประเภทนี้
The first speaker in affirmative side delivers ผู้ที่อยู่ฝั่งยื่นคำร้องจะเริ่มก่อน
The entire affirmative case after that การยืนยันทั้งหมดหลังจากนั้น
The first affirmative speaker will be interpolated ผู้พูดคนแรกจะถูกคัดค้าน
By the first speaker of the negative side จากผู้พูดคนแรกของฝ่ายตรงข้าม
And is go this way after this และต่อไปจะเป็นการพูดรูปแบบนี้
The second speaker of the affirm ative side will present the entire ผู้พูดคนต่อมาของฝ่ายยื่นคำร้องจะนำเสนอทุกอย่าง
Negative case. Then the second negative will be interpolate by the second of the affirmative ในกรณีขัดแย้ง ฝ่ายโต้แย้งจะถูกคัดค้านจากผู้พูดคนที่สองของฝ่ายยื่นคำร้อง
After that the first speaker of the negative do deliver his or her rebuttal speech หลังจากผู้พูดของฝ่ายค้านพูดจบ จะเริ่มพูดโต้แย้งกับเขาหรือเธอ
By the rebuttal of the second affirmative speaker จากผู้พูดคนที่สองของฝ่ายยื่นคำร้อง
That is all of the type and the definition of the debate นั่นคือทุกประเภทและความหมายของการอภิปราย
Ok, everyone I think you all would understand what I am saying and tomorrow โอเค ฉันคิดว่าทุกคนเข้าใจในสิ่งที่ฉันพูด และพรุ่งนี้
We will have test a debate เราจะมีสอบการโต้วาที
Total score is thirty and if you can not read at least half of exam ทั้งหมดสามสิบคะแนน และถ้าพวกเธอทำคะแนนได้ไม่ถึงครึ่ง
You will be failed พวกเธอจะถูกปรับตก
IMMEDIATELY ในทันที
Oh my god teacher.. I can't I don't know how โอ้ อาจารย์..ผมไม่รู้ว่าจะทำได้ยังไง
All right everyone this is all for today เอาล่ะทุกคน นี่คือทั้งหมดของวันนี้
-Thank you -Thank you teacher ขอบคุณ ขอบคุณครับ/ค่ะ
See you tomorrow เจอกันพรุ่งนี้
You will be failed immediately เธอจะถูกปรับตกในทันที
You will be failed immediately เธอจะถูกปรับตกในทันที
You will be failed immediately เธอจะถูกปรับตกในทันที
We are about to start at debate in a topic เรากำลังจะเริ่มการอภิปรายในหัวข้อ
University student should wear uniform, and remember always stay in the topic in a positive ways นักศึกษาเลือกที่จะสวมใส่เครื่องแบบ และจำไว้ว่าพูดในหัวข้อด้านดีเท่านั้น
And good luck you all โชคดีทุกคน
Let's get started มาเริ่มต้นกัน
Round one รอบที่หนึ่ง
Hello cutie brain ว่าไงยัยเบื๊อก
I think it is a good idea for university to require students to wear the uniform ฉันคิดว่านะ มันเป็นความคิดที่ดีที่เราต้องสวมชุดนักศึกษาในมหาวิทยาลัย
It's can be a big problem มันคงจะเป็นปัญหามากเลยนะ
If student are talking about what they are wearing instead of paying attention in class ถ้านักศึกษามานั่งเมาท์มอยกันเรื่องชุดในแต่ละวัน
Hello dinosaur are you living in a stone age? ว่าไงคะคุณไดโนเสาร์? นี่คุณคิดว่าคุณกำลังอยู่ในยุคหินงั้นเหรอ?
Never often this respect and insult another mediator and debater avoid personal attack and I'm not discuss physical attribute limitation ไม่เคารพและดูถูกผู้อื่น หลีกเลี่ยงการใช้วาจาไม่สุภาพและการกล่าวถึงลักษณะทางกายภาพ
Thank you for your comment ขอบคุณสำหรับความคิดเห็นนะ
But I believe that the uniform represents what they are แต่ฉันก็ยังเชื่อมั่นว่าชุดนักศึกษานั้นมันแสดงให้เห็นว่าพวกเขากำลังเป็นใคร
Stay focus on the topic and question for debate จดจ่อกับหัวข้อและคำถามสำหรับการอภิปราย
The reason I said that is because uniform makes student look polite and equal ด้วยเหตุผลที่ว่าชุดนักศึกษานั้นทำให้นักศึกษาดูสุภาพและเท่าเทียม
But students wore the uniform in class, they would realize ถ้านักศึกษาสวมใส่ชุดนักศึกษาในห้องเรียน
that they are student they have duty to study พวกเขาก็จะได้ตระหนักถึงหน้าที่ของพวกเขาในการเป็นนักศึกษา
In my experience, once I was a university student จากประสบการณ์ตรงของฉันเลยนะ
My university required students to wear uniforms ฉันก็ต้องใส่ชุดนักศึกษาเหมือนกัน
And it didn't benefit me. Not only did it is unnecessary, but also pricey และก็รู้ว่ามันไม่ได้มีประโยชน์อะไรเลย และนอกจากจะไม่จำเป็นแล้ว แถมยังแพงอีกต่างหาก
Why do you believe that? ทำไมคุณถึงคิดอย่างนั้นล่ะ?
This is how you seek information นี่คือวิธีตั้งคำถามเพื่อหาความกระจ่าง
Questioning! Asking question is an important speech strategy การตั้งคำถาม! การตั้งคำถามนั้นเป็นกลยุทธ์สำคัญในการโต้วาที
which function to clarify the meaning and seek information เพื่อที่จะทำให้กระจ่างหรือถามหาข้อมูลเพิ่ม
You should be more open-minded คุณควรเปิดใจมากกว่านี้นะ
The best university in world don't require students to wear uniform at all มหาวิทยาลัยที่ดีที่สุดในโลกก็ไม่เห็นต้องการให้นักศึกษาใส่ชุดยูนิฟอร์มเลย
However, they want to give opportunities to students to show their identity แต่เขาต้องการทีจะเปิดโอกาสให้เด็กๆได้แสดงความเป็นตัวเอง
And you know what? และคุณรู้อะไรมั๊ย?
Control your tone of voice ควบคุมการใช้น้ำเสียง
For example, in many thousand years ago, there was a doing about walking on fire to prove their right ขอยกตัวอย่างเมื่อหลายพันปีมาแล้วมีการให้เดินลุยไฟเพื่อพิสูจน์ความถูกผิด
However, it was quit when a human being was getting smarter to know that it was unreliable แต่ก็ถูกยกเลิกไปเมื่อมนุษย์ฉลาดพอที่จะรู้ว่ามันเชื่อถือไม่ได้
Excuse me, If wearing a uniform cannot be handled. How can you handle anything tougher when you grow up ถ้าแค่ใส่ชุดนักศึกษายังทนไม่ได้ แล้วต่อไปจะทนกับอะไรที่ลำบากกว่านี้ได้
Do not become emotional in your appeal อย่ามีอารมณ์อ่อนไหวง่าย ในการร้องเรียนของคุณ
Nobody said that wearing uniform is too tough and unable to handle ไม่มีใครบอกว่าการใส่ชุดนักศึกษานั้นลำบากทนไม่ได้
Focus on the topic not another debater or mediator สนใจที่หัวข้อเรื่องเป็นหลักมิใช่สนใจผู้โต้วาทีผู้อื่นหรือผู้เป็นสื่อกลาง
Everyone should be equal ทุกคนมีสิทธิเท่าเทียมกัน
Not more social stratification between students, teacher, university's officer, merchant, etc ไม่มีการแบ่งชนชั้นระหว่างนักศึกษาอาจารย์เจ้าหน้าที่มหาวิทยาลัยพ่อค้าแม่ค้าหรืออาชีพอื่น
In addition, they wanted students to be courageous and creative and be able to question นอกจากนี้ พวกเขายังต้องการให้นักศึกษาเป็นผู้กล้าคิดกล้าตั้งคำถาม
Dare the original beliefs, and introduce new knowledges. Nothing is about unbearableness. กล้าท้าทายความเชื่อเดิมและกล้าเสนอความรู้ใหม่ ไม่มีอะไรเกี่ยวกับการทนไม่ได้
Two minutes left เหลือเวลาสองนาที
Nowadays its only 4 countries in the world that still require to wear a uniform ปัจจุบันเหลือเพียง4ประเทศในโลกเท่านั้น ที่ยังบังคับนักศึกษาให้สวมเครื่องแบบกันอย่างกว้างขวาง
Which is Vietnam Laos Cambodia and Thailand เวียดนามลาวกัมพูชาและไทย
Present facts truthfully. Do not falsify or distort the facts นำเสนอข้อเท็จจริงตามตรงห้ามปลอมเเปลงหรือบิดเบือนข้อเท็จจริงนั้นๆ Which is Vietnam Laos Cambodia and Thailand เวียดนามลาวกัมพูชาและไทย
Present facts truthfully. Do not falsify or distort the facts นำเสนอข้อเท็จจริงตามตรงห้ามปลอมเเปลงหรือบิดเบือนข้อเท็จจริงนั้นๆ
But top 200 best universities in world don't require a uniform แต่มหาวิทยาลัยที่ดีที่สุด200 อันดับแรกของโลก ไม่มีมหาวิทยาลัยใดเลยที่บังคับนักศึกษาสวมเครื่องแบบ Present facts truthfully. Do not falsify or distort the facts นำเสนอข้อเท็จจริงตามตรงห้ามปลอมเเปลงหรือบิดเบือนข้อเท็จจริงนั้นๆ
But top 200 best universities in world don't require a uniform แต่มหาวิทยาลัยที่ดีที่สุด200 อันดับแรกของโลก ไม่มีมหาวิทยาลัยใดเลยที่บังคับนักศึกษาสวมเครื่องแบบ
Do you think uniform still necessary? คุณยังคิดว่าการใส่เครื่องแบบยังจำเป็นอยู่อีกหรือ?
Do you remember the first time that you wore a uniform จำวันแรกที่ได้ใส่ชุดนักเรียนในแต่ละช่วงวัยจำได้มั้ย
How excited you were? ตอนนั้นเราตื่นเต้นกับชุดของเรามากแค่ไหน?
So where is that kind of feeling now? Where is it gone? แล้วทำไมจู่ๆถึงทำมันหล่นหายละความภูมิใจตอนนั้นหายไปไหนแล้วล่ะ
I want to tell something to student อีกอย่างที่อยากจะฝากทิ้งท้าย
please wear uniform politely its not for anyone eles คืออยากให้น้องๆใส่ชุดนักเรียนให้ถูกระเบียบด้วยนะคะไม่ใช่เพื่อใครหรอก
But its for you because the outfit shows your identity so don't ignore it เพื่อตัวเราเองล้วนๆเลยเพราะเสื้อผ้าที่เราสวมใส่มันส่งผลต่อภาพลักษณ์ของเราจึงไม่ควรมองข้าม
Thank you ขอบคุณค่ะ
Do you understand what I want you to do? รู้แล้วใช่ไหมว่าฉันต้องการให้นายทำอะไร?
Oh, I got stress until I dreamed of it นี่ฉันเครียดจนถึงกับฝันเลยเหรอ
I believe that the uniform represents what they are ผมยังเชื่อมั่นว่าชุดนักศึกษานั้นมันแสดงให้เห็นว่าพวกเขากำลังเป็นใคร
The reason I said that is because uniform makes student look polite and equal ด้วยเหตุผลที่ว่าชุดนักศึกษานั้นทำให้นักศึกษาดูสุภาพและเท่าเทียม
Everyone did very well I'm so proud of you and I have some tips of debating foy you guys ทุกคนทำได้ดีมากฉันภูมิใจในตัวพวกคุณมากและฉันก็มีเคล็ดลับในการโต้วาทีให้กับพวกคุณ
And I will tell you the manners that you should know และฉันจะบอกคุณถึงมารยาทที่คุณควรรู้
Never publicly disagree or argue with the mediator ห้ามโต้เเย้งหรือพิพาทถกเถียงต่อผู้เป็นสื่อกลางในสาธารณชน
Do not speak out of turn or interrupt another debater or mediator อย่าพูดในสิ่งที่ไม่ควรกล่าวออกมาหรือกระทำการขัดขวางผู้โต้วาทีท่านอื่นหรือผู้เป็นสื่อกลาง
Avoid quarreling and bickering หลีกเลี่ยงการถกเถียงการทะเลาะวิวาท
Do not point fingers at anyone ห้ามการชี้นิ้วไปที่ใครผู้ใดๆทั้งสิ้น
And this is all I want to recommend และนี่คือทั้งหมดที่ฉันต้องการแนะนำ
And I hope that will benefit you somehow and good luck หวังว่าจะมีประโยชน์ในซักวันหนึ่ง และขอให้โชคดี
See you next semester.. bye แล้วเจอกันอีกเทอมหน้า.. สวัสดีจ้ะ
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét