Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 11, 2018

News on Youtube Nov 21 2018

(piano music)

- So, in the mornings, I used to grab my phone,

embarrassingly, check my email, check Instagram

check Twitter, all before I even got out of bed.

That's how I started my day,

looking at other people's lives and reading stuff

on my phone and I'm like, "No, this is so silly."

So I started this habit a few years ago where now,

I type down three things or two things

that I'm grateful for, kind of like the practice what we

just did a few minutes ago here on the show.

But I do that every day and I'm telling you,

for me it has been so great.

I just type it on the notes icon on my iPhone,

it's really simple,. It's nothing fancy,

but it's just a great way to kind of like center myself

in the morning and be like, "Okay here's

how I'm starting off my day."

And it changes your attitude. It changes so much.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> The Simple Way to Start Your Day with Gratefulness - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Beautiful 2019 Pratt Homes Jade Park Model From RV Trader - Duration: 3:34.

Simple Beautiful 2019 Pratt Homes Jade Park Model From RV Trader

For more infomation >> Simple Beautiful 2019 Pratt Homes Jade Park Model From RV Trader - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Simple protective style for toddlers using elastic bands 2018 - Duration: 9:56.

For more infomation >> Simple protective style for toddlers using elastic bands 2018 - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

2 Simple Moves to Lift and Tone Your Butt - Duration: 8:22.

Hey, everybody out there.

Coach Dan Long with Get Lean in 12,

and why am I pointing to my rear?

Today, I'm going to show you two specific moves that

are going to help you release your glutes to burn belly fat.

Yes, you heard it from me, right here

today, you're going to burn belly fat by releasing

your glute muscles.

Not only are you going to burn belly fat,

you're going to get a perk, which is in your rear

to perk up your rear, to make it pop even that much more.

If you follow me, right here, today, I got two moves for you.

Now, listen, before I get started,

I'm going to show you these moves.

Up here at this link, don't touch it,

don't click it just yet because at the end of this

I have something that's going to go specifically

what I'm about to show you, with specific protocols

if you're over the age of 35, to help

you get that dream body that you desire and shed the one--

unwanted, not wanted belly fat.

OK.

So here's the deal.

I have two moves that are going to be amazing

that if you do these at least two to three times a week,

you're going to do at least three

to four sets of each exercise.

OK.

You'll do 12 reps per leg.

So that will be left and right.

I promise you, not only will you get a perky butt,

you will also burn belly fat.

And the reason why is because the elongated muscles

inside your glutes and your legs burn the most calories.

And I hate to tell you, but it's not

all about doing crunches to get abs and a flat belly,

it's about burning more calories.

OK?

So let me get in these exercises.

OK?

There's two specific moves.

I'm going to do them right here in my living room.

You can do these anywhere.

You can do them in your gym, you're

living room, your garage.

Make sure you have something under your knees

so they don't hurt.

Right now, I'm on carpet, so it doesn't hurt me.

OK.

First is going to be, you're going

to put your hands down right underneath your shoulders,

just like so.

OK?

Arch your back, so put your hips up in the air.

Your right leg is going to stay on the ground.

Left leg, we're going to start just like so, so you can see.

OK?

We're going to come up, point the toe.

See how I'm pointing my toe?

There's not pointed.

There's pointed.

Point the toe, bring the leg up, point and squeeze the glutes.

Now, this is one full rotation.

One, right?

Two.

Now, Here's the trick on this one specific exercise

I want you to do.

Do you want 15% actual results from just doing

one little minimum move extra?

Yes. you do.

So here's what you're going to do.

Just like this, bring it up.

Now, point that toe.

Now, here's what you're going to do.

Little small bursts while you're up there.

So let's do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Bring it back down.

Release.

Back up.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

You're releasing your glutes to not only burn more fat,

and which will help you burn belly fat,

it's going to perk up that rear, and it's

going to give you those glutes that you've always desired also

on top of the body.

OK?

So that move, one more time.

Simple.

Up, point the toe, and when you get all the way up to as high

as you can go, squeeze the glute, pump that blood,

3, 4, 5 and then, back down.

Now, here's the key.

Remember, what I told you to do.

You got to do left right.

Do 12 to 15 reps on the left right.

Do at least three to four rounds, OK?

The next exercise is going to hit the outside of the glutes,

and also hit the hip flexor, which

is that sexy, nice line on the side, right?

Right before you get that V on your abs.

So back down in that position.

The key here is very simple.

And I'm going to use my opposite leg so you

can see this a little better.

You're going to be down in the same position, hands

underneath your shoulders.

OK.

Bring the other leg up, just like this.

Now, instead of just going up with the pointed toe,

I'm going to come across my other leg

and point out to the side.

Now, where are you going to feel this?

I feel this all in the right hand side of my glute.

OK?

Up, just like this, and to the side.

Now, you're going to pulse one, two, three, four, five.

Woo hoo.

Right here in the glute, you're going to feel it.

I'm telling you.

Now, watch.

I'm going to do the other side just so you can see.

Here we go.

Up and over, boom, one, two, three, four, five, and then

back over and cross one, two, three, four,

five, and back down.

One more time.

one, two, three, four, five.

Now, the five pulsations and the one rep equals one full rep.

OK?

The five pulsations is an extra move.

You would do 12 of those, with each of those

having five of those pulses.

OK?

Those are, oh my gosh, I can feel it in my glutes already.

See, what happens is when you pump more blood in your glutes,

you get more results because it's all about maximizing

the blood inside the muscles.

And if you have more blood pumping

in, one, it pops the muscle more, two, you burn more fat.

And if you want a flat belly, you need a specific protocol

and moves just like this, if you're over the age of 35,

to get the dream body that you desire.

OK?

Now, here's the thing.

Today, I'm going to show you something, OK?

I'm 45 years old.

My wife is 41.

You're going to see here in just a second, OK?

I'm telling you that you need specific moves

in specific protocols if you're over the age of 35

because your hormones are probably not running

on all cylinders.

It's OK.

It happens to everyone.

It's not your fault. Trust me.

It just happens.

After the age of 35, your hormones start to tank,

and the belly fat starts to accumulate.

Doesn't mean that you have to go excessively harder when

you exercise.

It just means that you have to specifically move

right so that you can trigger those fat cells to release,

just like I'm teaching you with the glutes,

right, to release so that you can burn

that stubborn belly fat, OK?

And today, I have something for you,

just for stopping on this feed.

But before you go there, do me a favor.

If you love these exercises.

If you love these moves, and you love all the technique that I

just showed you, do me a favor.

Down in the comments below, put yes, Dan,

with exclamation marks.

Hit a like, hit a heart, hit a share,

share it with a friend for me, get it out of the world.

Because if you love this, I want to keep doing these videos.

But if you don't, I'll stop.

But I know you do love it because we

have 300,000 people right now our Over 40 Ab Nation

has grown to.

So it's your turn only if you ready.

It you need more moves like this.

If you need protocols in a specific system,

I have it for you.

It's called the Over 40 Ab and Flat Belly Solution.

It's going to be up at this link.

But before you click it, you're going

to see also not only me and my wife,

OK, which we're both over 40.

I'm 45 like I told you.

She's 41, you're also going to see my partner and great friend

Shaun Hadsall.

He's 46 years old, and he's a ripped grandpa

with fricking abs.

You're going to see his wife, 57 years old,

she's beat out colon cancer living with her dream body

using the exact system you're going to find up at this link,

OK?

Now, when you click that link, make sure you're ready.

Because if you're not ready, I want to wait.

Keep watching our videos, stay on our page,

but I want you to wait.

But if your ready, you click this link right now.

It's going to take you to the Over 40

Ab Flat Belly Solution that is more moves, specifically,

geared towards your hormones if you're over the age of 35 just

like these.

And it's exact protocols, and specifically

designed for you and me and Shaun and Karen and my wife

Nicole to help you get that dream body that you desire.

I want to thank you for stopping on the feed with me today.

Don't forget to give me all the love down below

and keep going strong.

For more infomation >> 2 Simple Moves to Lift and Tone Your Butt - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw easy kolam designs for beginners | karthika deepam rangoli | Simple Muggulu,TNBN Tv Live - Duration: 1:09.

Easy Kolam

For more infomation >> How to draw easy kolam designs for beginners | karthika deepam rangoli | Simple Muggulu,TNBN Tv Live - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Methotrexate | Anti-cancer drugs | Antimetabolites | Pharmacology | Med Vids Made Simple - Duration: 6:48.

Cancer! Hearing this word from the doctor will obviously make one sad. But imagine

if there is a good drug to treat most of the cancers. Methotrexate is one

such drug it is used as an anti-cancer drug for so many years to treat so many

types of cancers watch this video till the end to know all the things you must

know about methotrexate and don't forget to subscribe to my channel and press the

bell icon nearby to get notified as soon as I upload a new video you're watching

med vids made simple and this video is about methotrexate. methotrexate is an

anti metabolite drug which means it inhibits DNA synthesis in the cancer

cells. So let's talk about methotrexate in a bit more detail methotrexate is a

folic acid analogue it inhibits an enzyme known as dihydrofolate reductase

which is very important in DNA synthesis now take a look at this step there is

dihydrofolic acid which is known as DHFA and it is converted into

tetrahydrofolate acid which is abbreviated as THFA now this is a very

important step in DNA synthesis now as you can see here the dihydrofolate

reductase enzyme is involved in this conversion but methotrexate being a

folic acid analog will inhibit this step so there won't be adequately THFA

formation DNA synthesis is affected now methotrexate has got a cell cycle

specific action I mean to say that it kills the cancer cells which are

especially in the S phase of the cell cycle the thfa which is not allowed to be

produced by methotrexate is actually involved in one carbon transfer reactions

which you'll be already aware of. This includes purine synthesis and various

amino acid inter-conversions all these are affected now

methotrexate also inhibits one more enzyme known as thymidylate synthase

this further worsens DNA synthesis so that's beneficial to treat cancer of

course so in addition to DNA synthesis RNA synthesis and protein synthesis are

also inhibited by methotrexate to some extent let's talk about the significant

pharmacokinetic properties of methotrexate. Methotrexate is almost

well absorbed orally and it is excreted unchanged in urine most of the times and

it remains in protein bound state in the body the important uses of

methotrexate includes it can be used to treat choriocarcinoma

acute leukemia in children to maintain remission non-hodgkin lymphoma breast

cancers bladder cancers and in various head and neck cancers apart from that

methotrexate also has some immunosuppressant properties that makes

it suitable to be used in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis psoriasis

and in various other autoimmune disorders now let's talk about toxicity

of this drug the main toxicity is bone marrow suppression

leading to development of megaloblastic anemia pancytopenia which means all cell

lines are decreased mucositis which means inflammation of the mucosa all over

the body and diarrhea is very often in these patients in addition to that the

patients can have gastrointestinal bleeding these are significant side effects in

addition to that the patient can have many side effects now there is something

known as folinic acid rescue therapy this is used in methotrexate

toxicity to help the patients to overcome the toxicity folinic acid can

successfully and rapidly reverse the toxic effects produced by methotrexate

now this allows the doctors to use high doses of methotrexate in

some highly resistant cancers this makes it suitable for the doctors to use high

doses of methotrexate to treat difficult to treat cancers now let's

talk about pemetrexed which is actually a congener of

methotrexate it has got many similarities with methotrexate now its

main action is by targeting enzyme thymidylate synthase and it also affects

DNA synthesis it has got almost similar side effects to that of methotrexate

and it causes a very unique adverse effect known as hand foot syndrome where

there'll be painful rashes all over the body it can be treated with a steroid known as

dexamethasone now uses of pemetrexed it has been approved to be used in

conditions such as mesoepithelioma and some non small cell lung carcinoma

in combination with cisplatin

For more infomation >> Methotrexate | Anti-cancer drugs | Antimetabolites | Pharmacology | Med Vids Made Simple - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Bridal mehndi designs for hands | simple arabic mehandi | mehndi designs for hands latest | henna - Duration: 2:30.

Bridal mehndi designs for hands

For more infomation >> Bridal mehndi designs for hands | simple arabic mehandi | mehndi designs for hands latest | henna - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

OREO CAKE, EASY, SIMPLE, AND YUMMY ... - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> OREO CAKE, EASY, SIMPLE, AND YUMMY ... - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Beautiful Rangoli Designs || Simple Colorful Rangoli Designs | Paper Girl - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Latest Beautiful Rangoli Designs || Simple Colorful Rangoli Designs | Paper Girl - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to be more Productive using Simple Psychological Tricks - Duration: 6:17.

24 hours in one day never really seems like enough time to finish all the

things you have to do studying working sleeping exercising and learning how do

you fit it all in well the answer isn't in getting less sleep or making things

more complicated for yourself the best way to get more things done in the same

amount of time is to be more productive more efficient cell phones are shorter

attention spans and high demands from work set us up to distract us and take

our own focus away luckily there are very simple tricks that you can use to

help to be more productive without sacrificing sleep money or even your

time productivity isn't a product that you can purchase it's a mindset that you

yourself can create with just a few simple steps and tools so I'm gonna give

you a few tips number one is just a plan your day

productivity doesn't always come from hitting the ground running a few minutes

of planning in the morning can do wonders for your ability to get tasks

done without disruption sluggishness or just going out of your way physically

write down what you want to get done during the day when you put these tasks

in front of you you put yourself in a mindset that they will be finished

writing them down creates a cognitive load in your brain that starts the

process you also give yourself the opportunity to physically cross them off

your list when you're done which is actually a truly rewarding feeling even

maybe a little addicting when you have these tasks in front of you you can

easily organize the tasks based on the time that you want to complete them what

tasks you want to do before and after each task and whether the task is

actually important enough to be completed that day or even completed at

all tip number two is to know what tasks are most valuable not all tasks on your

to-do list are going to feel like big accomplishments if you want to feel more

productive throughout the day you should focus on the tasks that are most

valuable to you which tasks are important which ones are urgent and have

the most pressing deadlines what tasks will bring you closer to your

overarching goals if you can complete these tasks first you will feel more of

a weight off your shoulders throughout the day it's not enough to simply list

all the tasks that you have coming up the next day the week or the month you

need to assess each one of these tasks in order to prioritize each item and

create a schedule that makes you feel more productive kind of like a

minimalist list each item by their true value to you and if you want to organize

your daily tasks based on their importance in their urgency look into

the Eisenhower matrix something I explained in another video and I'll link

into the end of this one tip number three is to take control of your

schedule we all only have 24 hours in a day the more time you allocate to

completing the task on your to-do list the more time you'll be able to actually

have to finish them and feel more productive

control of your schedule and give yourself more time to complete your

to-do list when you want to complete them loaded hours restrict our ability

to batch tasks take strategic breaks or create an optimal schedule if for

example you only have time to hit your to-do list in the early afternoon you

might not feel that productive because the 2:30 slump isn't just a phrase to

run around the office studies have shown that humans tend to feel more sluggish

after eating lunch and should ideally take a rest in the early afternoon some

people can be more productive in the later afternoon if they can squeeze in a

nap right after their midday meal but when you're tied to work or a class

schedule it can be really hard to justify sleeping during your one hour

off so try to find ways to take more control of your schedule can you shave

some minutes off of your commute what schedule changes can you negotiate with

your supervisor or boss what tasks can you do at home instead of at the office

and also is the train into work a good time to create and control your daily

schedule taking full control of your schedule isn't always possible but you

can actually get really creative with it even when you have a 40-hour workweek

you can take control of your days off or adjust your schedule within the work day

the next tip I have for you is to cut out distractions even if you only have

five minutes to attend to your to-do list in a day you can either complete

your tasks or get distracted all it takes is a ding or a beep to derail your

thought process and turn all your focus to electronics try to get into the habit

of cutting out these distractions to prevent wasting your time one simple way

to do this is to turn off cut off or even just put your phone on a grayscale

mode keep your cell phone as far away from you as possible when you're working

if you do have to have your phone by your side for calls turn off the Wi-Fi

and turn off your cellular data for most of your distracting apps make your phone

less visually appealing by turning off the color on your phone this can be done

in the accessibility section of your settings it's called putting it on

grayscale mode without bright colors to hold your attention it might be easier

to put your phone down and get back to work another tip is just to block

distracting websites sometimes we open social media without any intention or

even consciousness before we know it we've wasted 10 minutes looking at

pictures we've already seen of people that we don't even consider our friends

everyone has a collection of time-wasting websites that they resort

to whenever they need a distraction be more productive and mindful when you're

working with the help of applications and websites that block thieves

self-control is my favorite and the last tip I have for getting rid of

distractions is to put your headphones on and shut the door not all

distractions are digital if you're living in a busy house or a chatty

office it's time to shut them out just try to put on some headphones

even if you don't listen to music it sends a signal that you are focused and

you don't want to be disturbed don't worry about offending your roommates or

coworkers if you need to work you can shut them out and if they really need

you for an emergency they can interrupt you and the last tip is to understand

the psychology behind productivity so why are phone's so distracting the

colors of our notification have been proven to kidnap our focus and why are

we so tired in the afternoon well our bodies work on a circadian

rhythm that saps our energy around 2:30 every day there is science behind our

focus and the ability to complete tasks on our to-do list why do we get so much

satisfaction from physically crossing off an item on our to-do list

well the action releases chemicals in the brain that make us happy we seek

happiness and pleasure and there are ways we can adjust our schedule in our

daily lives to associate our productivity with this pleasure

just simple psychology can teach us a lot about how our bodies and minds

approach and respond to completing tasks and finishing goals the secrets to

productivity go beyond just a simple app or opening up our schedule even if you

work 40 hours a week or attend to children and pets at home you can find

time to be productive and reach your short-term or long-term goals we all

have brains that evolved from the same species psychology can show us how to

mold them in a way that gives us energy and makes us feel more productive if you

want to learn more about how to take control of your day defeat your

procrastination and become effectively more productive I've actually compiled a

list of secret productivity hacks and created a course called the psychology

of productivity for people just like you my birthday is in a few weeks and I'll

be turning 22 and if you want to learn how I've read so many books created so

many videos and mastered a bunch of other side projects that I'm working on

you can check out the full course in the description below and learn what I have

to teach about productivity don't worry though this course comes

with a 30-day money-back guarantee so if you don't like it just email me and I'll

refund you it really helps support this channel in my goals with the channel

thank you guys so much for watching and get ready for a Black Friday bonus

coming in a couple days subscribe and hit the notification bell to get updates

and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How to be more Productive using Simple Psychological Tricks - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

This Simple Trick Will Keep Your Lemons Fresh And Juicy For A Whole Month - Duration: 1:53.

How do you normally store vegetables and fruit in your home?

People tend to store them in various ways, but most of us are actually doing it the wrong

way, causing them to rot faster.

In order to take advantage of all of the flavor and nutrients fruits and vegetables have to

offer us, it's very important to be careful when buying and storing them.

Garlic, onions, and potatoes, for example, are vegetables we tend to store in the refrigerator,

but they'll last longer if we keep them in a well ventilated pantry area.

On the other hand, we put fruits such as lemons in a fruit bowl or just leave them out on

the counter.

Although they do have thick peel, lemons last longer and taste better when kept in the fridge.

Although, if you follow our tip before you put them in the refrigerator, they'll last

up to 4 times longer!

Lemons will stay fresh for a whole month if they're kept in sealed plastic bags in the

fridge.

They can even help your refrigerator out with some problems it has.

Cut a lemon into 1 inch thick slices and sprinkle 1 spoonful of salt and 2 spoonfuls of baking

soda on them.

Place them on a plate and leave the plate in the refrigerator.

In just a few days you'll notice that your fridge has less odors.

In fact, it'll even smell pleasant and citrusy.

Try out this cheap, natural tip and tell us what you thought in the comment section!

For more infomation >> This Simple Trick Will Keep Your Lemons Fresh And Juicy For A Whole Month - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Fallout 76 base building - Cliff Side Base (Simple Fallout CAMP Base) - Duration: 10:29.

hey guys welcome back to another fallout 76 base build now if you haven't already

please ensure you join you this cord the link is below we have a ton of fall of

76 players on they're all helping each other out teaming up and shooting each

other exactly where items are being found

so today's base a little different everyone knows I always build with same

possession this is exactly the same place it's just down from the cleft that

I constantly fall off of when I spawn and no I thought I've tried to just one

of these B C's previous but I just couldn't get it right no I'm still not

100% happy with this but I think it's still usable the reason why work left

base was it's easier to defend usually one idiot to worry about yes people can

jump down on top but they can't really do that much and you could probably

build up further and put some sort of toilets up there now upstairs just 11

area it's a very simple basic base some people were asking me just do something

simple something nice but it was easy to defend and this is what I come up with

know I've got a series of four or five bases coming up which are going to be

more PvP orientated Ranger from small to large this is the last native base I'm

gonna do for probably a week so for the summer night one just to finish off well

before we start doing more of the PvP orientated bases we relook at the

guardian angel as well and cut off a different we're doin axe have no the

bear tourists so there's a lot of key things for us to actually walk which

I'll go through in the belt itself but it's a nice little run of how it works

very simple very easy it just actually looks quite nice so guys that follow Joe

let's jump in and I'll show you how this is felt so guys I left a mean structure

in place just so you can see her eyes because that's probably the longest part

this deals at the front you have to bot them up close as you can and just put

them in place maybe see the frames here basically what you want to do is put two

foundations down and put two walls high to make sure the walls don't collide

worth the actual rock itself no that's a problem I faced quite a lot putting the

bottom wall and fast stopped me from putting the top wall and done a white

done it just a problem that kept coming up so I had to do was take away the

bottom all and put the talk wall back in place

this is quite glitchy it can be annoying you just have to mess around and take

walls out and put them back in once you get a talk wall and you should be able

to put the Baltimore back in place no idea why it does that

someone does know please let me know below because it drives you pretty crazy

because it's close to the rocks it may pick it up as and a feeling with the

rock so you just have to miss her own my foot rotate it move to different angles

but once you get them and that you'll be fine no see you ngering they up just

keep moving a boat it will drop in place just be aware for once that said and

that's the annoying glutes your bet done all you need to do now is just close

this whole section up again you can see it's clutching around don't want to vote

it close us button but up this is gonna be let your main entrance section that

you had that position to your right you can see is where the turret was setting

so put your walls down close them through a door lock talk the time being

just sort of member that as a room and because that's a little off ledge where

your weapons what bench was setting but I'm going to keep that as a separate

room anyway because it's all like having everything else on now it's up to you

you may not work the door they are it's completely your product of now once it's

locked down doctor what about floors for the section because you're using a

staircase now start your floor running out from here no I find it easier to use

the half floors I don't know why it's just really glad she were using this so

if you put half wall in place but two of them you can run the rest of your floors

off of it it just I don't know why it does it's just assume they're lying but

after that put your girl fall in place then put solid floor next and just walk

your way around as I'm doing now and that's pretty much that section done

will wait till the end or following and will do the floor for the exit and

through the other door for where your weapons bench cause team being more

concentrating their site now I'm using the metal walls in the brick walls the

brick walls I've already shown in my tips video if you don't know about it go

and check that video it shows you watch fit watch vendor actually bought them

from 420 caps I just prefer them to look better no put

these in place you have Windows you have doll

just solid walls it's up to you know you'll notice now these walls sometime

triangle backwards so it's they outside even a Teta all you have to do is walk

over to our side and put it in that way okay metal walls aren't as bad but the

brick walls just seem to what push up all the time

next again picking windows close us whole section up get it close down and

these are the main rooms you're gonna have to start fun as I said this is a

very basic concept now over here this would be a toilet sir again you'll see

these don't really catch many I'll just put them off this floor drop them in

there then scrap the ones in the middle or you may want to keep them again it's

up to you put it on it's down put them in place these are probably gonna be the

main toilets that I'm going to fire it off to be honest some people would say

they don't like having them up so high I personally climb high so they catch

people from a decent range after dome law they can type Bangalore like rocks

and stuff that's catches them and stops them from doing that

these walk-in cookie Slayer you've probably had learned other videos were

messed around earlier and they just started taking him out because he

attacked me in a PvP mode and it couldn't come back for ages now put the

ref pieces in place I like to use those tell a PCS I don't know why I just fight

them - quite decent now this section you should be able to put a fall off

straight away if not jump off I found it easier to do the walls from below I

think it's just because the walls right up over will stopping and doing it so

just put them in place lock them in and that is your weapon bench room basically

so you've got like a little off shit I put light on because getting dark

unfortunately always always dark when I'm building a tunnel wait does it it's

just pot luck I suppose no coming back and you can really decorate it that says

you won but we'll deal with the roof just close it all up encapsulate it then

that's it complete as I say people can jump off the cliff

points atop the base so you may even want to put like a mesh roof up there or

mesh floor just put a ladder up so you can use the floors and it's encapsulate

the ladders to come be used a bit toilets up there as well or jump down

and put the toilets on as well if you're gonna use a flat roof as I said before

you can decorate it as you like these are just examples what you can use

you don't have to do it in this fashion I've got all the what been cheese apart

from the power armor that's the one fan working for know if anyone knows what a

plan for that is please let me know in the comments I've been looking

everywhere for it now this bed was bought from the album shop so if n is

wandering you get that's where I managed to buy it from I just think it looks

quite smart a game in the new car stash box it's managed to get that from

cleaning items and the game and then actually buy that again put your what

benches as I said this back room for me was the what bedroom for my weapons I

like to keep it separate show no exotic orcs I always forget which pager is wet

so I tried putting some sort of order they think those benches well for anyone

wondering have I get all the plans I just do a quest that's all I do

I haven't bought any plans apart from the brick wall it's literally the only

one that I've watched so far the rest of the plans I've just got from endgame no

I'm not without the high level I think take me making this video I was level 51

not very high compared to some guys who are like level 87 again I'd say Tiffany

is your one I'm not like fine I'm just short as examples what we can use I

always put the storm butter kids oh I started using these little fancy stir

them about higher up usually I use a roof piece that slants at the sides if

you watch previous videos you'll know that again put your daughter on make

sure you put a lock on it I managed to walk into base last night and just use

all the stuff and but he did put traps in place and it did actually taught me

quite a bit that's peace this is the floor piece of your life previous

written please put I was saying if you worn on the floor up to you really know

the last time I've left us the last year so sure you can do us from the ground

just well put the grill in place put it down and you can actually put the turret

on from down here she'll have to worry about it till the later stage can all a

lot of people struggle with gear stuff so guys that is that says a lot of

people were asking for a nice little base which was easy to defend and I

think that's gonna text most of the boxes form up and I said I walked enough

cleft base for a while and I'm always falling off the cliff face of the actual

area but I bailed at the manner so straight above here as we are

normally build if you don't know that as you can find that on the tips video or

short allocation and I've shown a couple of other locations and videos as well

now moving forward I am gonna try and do more PvP tight bases like I said the

Garvin Angel is gonna get a real walk there off with the bare turrets so I'm

going to look at that as well I'm also looking at a beast that a

self-sufficient where we use all the water purifiers a nice little farm

everything else but it's very defendable a good idea of how I'm going to do it

but I just need to find it perfect spot for it I've also got another base which

is a request but it actually sounds quite cool to do there's probably about

the weekend now it's gonna be a ReWalk of an old beasts from fallout 4 that was

actually part of the gamergate trying emulator as best as possible

so hopefully that should work out quite well so guys as I said a lot more

bitches coming from me I am working on a trap base that actually works quite well

at the minute I'm still testing it to make sure it does work an actual game

would I want to try it on people who are actually playing with me just by taking

off my friends list but at the moment it's an walks so keeping a lookout for

that if you're wondering why you need a trout bass because strap can be picked

up from the bags so it works so quite well so guys that is it for me today

I'll catch you in the next one

For more infomation >> Fallout 76 base building - Cliff Side Base (Simple Fallout CAMP Base) - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

First Look: Family Room Facelift | Home Made Simple | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:41.

-We're going to Carissa and Andi's house.

-They haven't really been able to decorate.

THIS BIG SPACE

HAS BIG PROBLEMS

-You can see there's like stuff everywhere.

-It's a living room and a playroom,

and we need to find a way for them

to work together.

BUT A MUCH NEEDED MAKEOVER

-I want to know

what you've got planned for this space.

-Our next step is to go crazy.

-We need a drumroll.

[DRUMROLL]

WILL BE MORE THAN JUST CHILD'S PLAY

-Ready, set, go.

-I can't wait to see.

-They are absolutely gonna love this.

HOME MADE SIMPLE WITH LAILA ALI

SATURDAYS, 9AM/8CT

For more infomation >> First Look: Family Room Facelift | Home Made Simple | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

MEGA simple, delicious salad for 80 rubles of the 3 ingredients - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> MEGA simple, delicious salad for 80 rubles of the 3 ingredients - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Tomato Pappu(Dal) Simple recipe - Duration: 0:44.

1/2 cup Turdal

Green Chilli, Tomato, Onion, Tamarind

2 cups water

Add dal, turmeric powder

Add Green Chilli, Tomato, Onion, Tamarind

Boil upto 4 whistles

Add salt and blend

Make tadka with mustard seed, jeera, curry leaves, garlic, red chiili

Add tadka with red chilli

Pappu (Dal) is ready

For more infomation >> Tomato Pappu(Dal) Simple recipe - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

5 Simple Breakfast Foods for Arthritis: Make Them a Part of Your Diet!|HFE♪ - Duration: 9:45.

5 Simple Breakfast Foods for Arthritis: Make Them a Part of Your Diet!

Breakfast is the perfect vehicle for foods that can help combat the painful inflammation that comes with arthritis.

Learn about 5 great breakfast foods to help you with your arthritis symptoms today!   Arthritis is an extremely common affliction.

However, we still don't fully understand it.

The first thing most people think of is the classic swelling and deformation in some of the fingers of your hand.

But "arthritis" isn't just one condition. There are actually over 100 different types of it, along with other associated illnesses.

Plus, it's not just a condition that affects the elderly.

There are children with rheumatoid arthritis, and people who get it in the prime of life.

Even athletes can have problems with arthritis.

It's also important not to forget osteoarthritis, the most common type of arthritis, in which the cartilage loses its strength and endurance.

One thing to remember about arthritis is that there's still no cure. All you can do is treat the symptoms and try to improve your quality of life if you have it.

Whether you suffer from inflammatory, infectious or metabolic arthritis, it's always best to get advice from knowledgeable medical professionals.

In the meantime, we have a very simple suggestion: pay attention to what you eat.

Starting the day with a good breakfast can be a big help, and we're going to explain how.

Read on to learn about 5 simple breakfast foods that can help you with arthritis! Choosing breakfast foods that can help you deal with arthritis We all know that taking care of our diet won't cure arthritis, you can get some positive results from the properties of certain breakfast foods: Reducing inflammation.

Strengthening your joints.

Providing nourishment for the cartilage.

Stimulating the production of collagen.

Boosting your immune system.

Below, we're going to lay out which foods you should have for breakfast if you have arthritis problems.

Berries The vast majority of fruits are healthy just the way they are.

But there are specific fruits like strawberries, cherries, blueberries, plums, and grapes that are particularly good for people with arthritis.

They're rich in antioxidants and ascorbic acid (one of the forms of Vitamin C).

Anthocyanins, carotenoids, and their multiple compounds are found in these fruits. These substances can help you combat the free radicals that make inflammation worse.

It's always best to eat fruit when it's extremely fresh.

But, since many of these fruits aren't readily available all year round, don't worry if you have to buy them frozen.

Although the vitamin count will be lower, they can still be a big help.

Coffee? Yes, please! Don't worry: if you suffer from arthritis, you won't have to stop drinking coffee. In fact, it's actually helpful! If you drink it in moderation, and especially early in the day, it can be a great help.

Coffee is rich in antioxidant polyphenols.

Thanks to this, it helps protect you from cellular damage, combat inflammation, and improve heart health.

To get the maximum benefit from a cup of coffee, it's important to remember not to add white sugar, cream, or whole milk.

If you prefer your coffee sweet, try adding brown sugar, honey, coconut oil, or a plant-based milk, like oat milk.

Whole grains Always remember that foods with whole grains are preferable to foods with refined grains.

The problem with refined grains is that the bran and germ have been removed.

But this is where most of the vitamins, minerals, and proteins come from.

If you overdo it with processed foods like white bread and refined white flour, your joint inflammation will get worse.

So, you should try to include some healthier options in your breakfast, like these: Amaranth: This grain is rich in protein, has a pleasant, nutty taste, and is a great ingredient for a tasty breakfast porridge.

Oats: This is an option that never fails.

Combine it with strawberries, apples, and honey for a sensational, healthy breakfast.

Buckwheat: This grain is very rich in protein, and you can use it for pancakes, crepes, and muffins.

Quinoa: This grain has some fantastic properties that can help combat the inflammation with arthritis.

Carrot juice If you're having trouble choosing a good natural juice to have at breakfast, then look no further: carrot is the best option out there.

Its naturally-occurring antioxidants, carotenoids, vitamins (C, D, and K), and a whole host of minerals will help you take care of your joints and boost collagen production.

Carrots are fabulous! 5.

Pistachios Surprised? You might even already be eating these super nuts. A good handful of pistachios every day does wonders for your bone and joint health.  Pistachios are an incredible natural source of proteins that you should definitely take advantage of if you have arthritis.

They're also rich in calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin E, fiber, and alpha-lipoic acid (ALA).

All of these help to strengthen your immune system.

Of course, the best overall thing you can do is to simply maintain and balanced, varied diet.

Still, prioritizing foods that are rich in Vitamin C and have anti-inflammatory properties can help to alleviate this painful inflammation.   .

For more infomation >> 5 Simple Breakfast Foods for Arthritis: Make Them a Part of Your Diet!|HFE♪ - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Features overview Mobilcart Part 2 Create a Simple Product - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Features overview Mobilcart Part 2 Create a Simple Product - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Improve Your Memory with 7 Simple Exercises|HFE♪ - Duration: 7:29.

How to Improve Your Memory with 7 Simple Exercises

Do you know how to improve your memory? It's easier than you think.

Learn about 7 great exercises in this article!   Memory is a mental ability that allows us to learn, relate, and finish daily activities in life.

It is a complicated cerebral phenomenon that allows us to store and remember information– short, medium, and long-term.

This makes it possible for us to do hundreds of tasks.

However, after years of use, its abilities decrease and, due to the changes the brain goes through, it can significantly deteriorate.

Because of this, the person starts to have difficulty remembering and, with time, can forget important information and relevant aspects of his life.

The most worrisome thing is that the problem can get worse gradually and, in serious cases, can turn into a disease like Alzheimer's.

That is why you have to pay attention, maintain healthy life habits, and practice exercises that will strengthen your cerebral activity.

Discover 7 simple activities that will help you do just that.

Learn something new Learning is a process that you can do at any point in your life and, although we ignore it, it is one of the best ways to train your memory and keep it strong.

It allows the brain to leave its comfort zone while also activating mental functions that usually turn themselves off when there are not any challenges to overcome.  Because of this, in order to prevent the deterioration of this ability, try to challenge yourself by: Learning a new language Studying a new topic Playing an instrument Looking up facts that interest you 2.

Memorize simple information It is not necessary to learn complicated things in order to activate your mind.

The exercise of memorizing simple things is enough to strengthen your brain and its ability to take in and store information.

Try to memorize something new every day: A telephone number A birthday A grocery shopping list An address Also, choose one of the days of the week to try to remember what you ate or how your workday was the days before.

Create mental maps Creating mental maps is a simple activity that challenges the brain while strengthening your ability to memorize.

Also, its practice is recommended for developing spatial intelligence.

It consists of drawing a map in your mind, for example, through visiting a new place.

Trace out the entire route and try to add all of the details that come along the way.

Memorize using acronyms or acrostics Pastimes as simple as an acronym or acrostic can activate the functions of various parts of the brain. This helps to strengthen the abilities of the memory.

Try to strengthen the brain by designing an acrostic that adapts to a keyword that you have to remember 5.

Use touch Visual information plays a very important role in the brain's ability to distinguish one object from another.

Using touch allows you to identify subtle differences among elements.

This activates and strengthens the cerebral areas that process important information.

This is why adults that lose their vision can distinguish the letters in braille, because the brain develops more ways to process touch.

A quick exercise consists of putting a coin in a bowl or purse and using only your sense of touch to determine which coin it is.

Work with your non-dominant hand Have you ever tried to perform one of your daily tasks with your non-dominant hand? Was it difficult? Although it is not as easy as doing it with your dominant hand, it is a very good exercise for maintaining a strong and active memory.

Using the opposite side of your brain, like you are doing in this activity, helps to expand the parts of the cerebral cortex that is in charge of processing information from the touch of your hand.

Try to do the following tasks with your opposite hand: Writing Brushing your teeth Talking on the phone Using a spoon 7.

Listen to music Something as simple and enjoyable as listening to music can serve as an exercise for your memory and can help you maintain good mental health.

This activity, especially when it includes classical melodies, improves your cerebral abilities, regardless of your age.  The music stimulates the brain cells and helps you maintain optimal mental concentration, memory, and auditory development.

Are you worried about your memory? Do you feel like you are having trouble remembering things? Work to practice the mentioned exercises and you will constantly enjoy its benefits.

   .

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét