Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

News on Youtube Dec 30 2018

THOMAS MILES: Now, Michael, final episode, we've

got some unfinished business.

Oh, Lord.

You said you could see yourself

falling in love with Shae. - Um-mm.

I got a testimony.

She has a testimony.

MICHAEL: I want to hear your testimony, baby.

Um.

When the show was over, I went into panic mode.

Is this for the show?

Does he like me for the show?

Was it-- eh, eh.

My anxiety just started going.

And I clamped down on Mike.

What's up? What we doing?

What's going on?

I immediately went into that mode.

I think Mike panicked, too.

He pulled back and was like I don't think this is something

that I really want to do.

It took me saying to Mike it don't

work that we could be friends anymore,

because I had grown to the point that I

had fallen in love with Mike.

And I had to take a step back.

But when Mike said I can't see myself

going to sleep without you.

I need to talk to you every day.

That's when I truly knew that it wasn't for TV, that Mike

really, really loved me.

Mm.

Really loved me.

So Mike, where you at with this falling in love thing,

man? - Oh, my god.

This is the pressure right here.

This is what everybody's been waiting on.

- This is the hot seat. - This--

No.

I mean I love Shae with all my heart.

- OK. - I really do.

This is my baby.

You know, this is my best friend.

If I don't talk to her for a little bit, I miss her.

And we had a very emotional moment.

I may have called it allergies or something, you know.

You said you ate some crab.

I wasn't crying or nothing, but I truly love her.

But I don't-- I don't want us to-- we've taken

our time to build that foundation of friendship.

You know, her mother gave the advice to us,

said, hey, take it slow.

You know, we're not moving for what the world wants to see.

I don't care about what people out there are saying as far--

THOMAS MILES: Right. - --as do you ever?

Do you?

We're the twins, because y'all don't have to go

to bed with us every night. - Right.

MICHAEL: So we're going to take our time

and do what Mike and Shae want, what's going to work for us.

We don't really--

I mean we appreciate everybody being a part of it,

but they're not going to be with us.

So we're taking our time. THOMAS MILES: Yep.

Oh.

Beautiful.

For more infomation >> Shea and Michael Discuss How Their Relationship Has Grown | Ready to Love | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

We Find Out Where We Stand On These Relationship Debates • Ladylike - Duration: 9:30.

For more infomation >> We Find Out Where We Stand On These Relationship Debates • Ladylike - Duration: 9:30.

-------------------------------------------

Solskjaer hails Man Utd pair for striking unlikely relationship - Duration: 2:21.

 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hailed Phil Jones and Victor Lindelof for their partnership in the Manchester United defence

 The pair have started both matches since Solskjaer took over at Old Trafford.   United have won both of those matches, putting five past Cardiff before beating Huddersfield 3-1 on Boxing Day

 While the attacking players have received plaudits for their performances, Solskjaer has been particularly impressed with the defensive duo

  "We've performed really well, all the front players have scored or assisted and created goals

We've done really well at the back, Phil and Victor have really played well together so it is looking good," Solskjaer told Sky Sports

 "When you end up playing for Manchester United, that means somewhere along the line, you must've made a good decision to be the best you can be

 "No one will just float through life and end up at Manchester United. You've got to have discipline, of course the talent, and desire and the hunger inside you to become the best

"  United are back in action against Bournemouth on Sunday as they look to close the gap on the top four

 Romelu Lukaku and Anthony Martial are in line to return but Chris Smalling remains sidelined

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét