Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

News on Youtube Dec 31 2018

If someone kicks it...

*almost kicks it*

Can humans not see?

For more infomation >> YES or YES dance cover in public | Kat Kpop Covers - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

KPOP MIX SCHOOL Public Dance Performance IZ*ONE,BLACKPINK,HYOYEON... - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> KPOP MIX SCHOOL Public Dance Performance IZ*ONE,BLACKPINK,HYOYEON... - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

What do you do? Special Education Paraeducators - Duration: 1:50.

I was a long term sub here at Madison.

I then became a full-time paraeducator.

That's where the majority of paraeducators start, subbing and seeing what is the best

environment for you.

I got into this as a side job when my kids started school.

You get your summers and your weekends and your vacations off so you're not worrying about childcare.

And when I was in the classroom I fell in love with the people that were working there and the kids.

One day can be a really rough day and we can have a lot of behaviors.

And the next day, it's amazing, and the kids are on and they make us laugh and we make them laugh.

Stacey treats us as equals.

If we have ideas for the kids that we think might work she hears us out, she decides yes

or no - a lot of times she decides yes - and it's just, it works really well.

You definitely have to have, you know, thick skin when it comes to verbal things that kids

say to you and, you know, aggression.

But I truly think that if you love this area of work then all of that goes away.

Some of the challenges are some of the behaviors, but they do give us right response training,

teaching us on how to help deescalate a child before they get to that crisis mode.

If you become a paraeducator, you love what you do. And that's why I'm still here.

I just absolutely adore what I do.

I love watching the kids come in and they may be low, they may not be able to sit, and

by the time they're with us for even a few days they blossom and become amazing people.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét