Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

News on Youtube Dec 31 2018

Kaka has revealed that it was not only injuries but also a difficult relationship with Jose Mourinho that disrupted his spell at La Liga giants Real Madrid

 Kaka made 120 appearances over four seasons in the Spanish capital, a spell during which he won one La Liga title

But the Brazilian long struggled with injury problems and last December he called time on his career at the age of only 35

Brazilian midfielder Kaka (R) has revealed how Jose Mourinho impacted his stay at Real Madrid Kaka made 120 appearances in four seasons with the Spanish giants, winning one La Liga titleIn Spain, however, Kaka had more than fitness issues to contend with

He spent three seasons under Mourinho at the Bernabeu and struggled to prove his worth to the Portuguese

'My problem at Madrid was continuity first and then the coach, as I spent three years trying to convince Mourinho that I should have more opportunities but it was his choice, it was out of my control,' Grande Circulo de SporTV via Marca

  Share this article Share 'The first year I had a hip problem, then the adductor and I was operated on

I was out of action for six months and when I returned, it was Mourinho.'I was an excellent professional, and today I can say with great joy that I can go to Real Madrid and the doors are always open

(President) Florentino (Perez) says that I was one of the most professional athletes in the club

'  'My problem at Madrid was continuity first and then the coach,' Kaka said of MourinhoMourinho left Madrid in 2013 and five years on he was sacked by Manchester United following a tumultuous start to the season

His tenure was marred by strained relationships with star players such as Paul Pogba, while Mourinho also made a habit of publicly calling out his squad

Kaka, however, has held no grudge, revealing: 'I went to Manchester to a sponsor's event, I stayed at the same hotel as him and we stayed talking for two hours

'Mourinho is exactly what people see on camera, at the time he's explosive, but he is an extremely intelligent, very prepared guy, so what people see in the interviews is all prepared

'  Share this article Share

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét