Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 1 2018

Hey Guys

so today, i'm going

to Q&A how much i love Lea Elui

First Question is Why do u like Lea?

I like, Lea because

she so Amazing and she is inspiration me so much

2) Question is @i_love_lea_elui_so_much

Did u meet Lea? I don't Have meet lea

3) Question is

@hearttt....herrtttt....

@heartelui.

How did u meet Lea in the first time?

I don't Have Meet Lea, But If I Can Meet Lea

I'm So Happy

where did u saw her ?

I....

don't have

saw her...

And if i saw her i want

in mall or disney land

And i...

want to...

give she

monkey doll or something

And it was

All about Lea Elui

And if u like this video

don't forget to

like comment and subscribe

and see you next video byee

For more infomation >> Q&A How Much I Love Lea Elui - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

CCTV statistics show just how much we are being watched in Wales - Duration: 4:05.

 Cardiff is the fourth most watched city in the whole of the UK, new statistics reveal

 In this day and age, we are used to seeing CCTV cameras on every street, around every corner we turn, whether behind the wheel or on foot

 But how watched are we? How many cameras are there in our capital city, and in the whole of Wales?  A company called Get Licensed, who provide training on all things CCTV, has obtained information that reveals the number of cameras on our streets, and the cost that goes with operating them

 They contacted councils from all over the UK to ask them how many CCTV cameras they operated

 Cardiff, despite being the tenth largest city in the UK by population, has the fourth highest number of CCTV cameras with more than a thousand in the Cardiff Council area

 This is more than 15 times the number of cameras in the city and county of Swansea

 There are 1,022 cameras in Cardiff in total, the only Welsh area that makes the top 20 list of the UK's most watched areas

 The next Welsh area in terms of number of CCTV cameras is Rhondda Cynon Taff, with 300

 Surprisingly, Fife in Scotland is the most watched area in the whole of the UK with 1,158 cameras, followed by Southampton with 1,150 and Leeds with 1,066

Here's a full breakdown of the number of cameras in your area:   - Blaenau Gwent County Borough - 63   - Bridgend County Borough Council & Vale of Glamorgan - 204   - Cardiff Council - 1022   - City & County of Swansea - 64   - Conwy County Borough Council - 102   - Denbighshire Council - 94   - Flintshire County Council - 78   - Gwynedd Council - 73   - Merthyr Tydfil Council - 90   - Monmouthshire Council - 38   - Neath Port Talbot Council - 49   - Newport Council - 39   - Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council - 300   - Torfaen County Borough - 48   - Wrexham County Borough Council – 135  Other councils either did not provide the information requested or their CCTV is outsourced to another company

 Cardiff Council pays staff £658,638 a year to operate the cameras, and spends a further £248,629 on CCTV maintenance costs

 The number of cameras in the capital make up almost a third of the total amount in the whole of Wales

 Throughout the country, there are 3,421 CCTV cameras.  The cost of operating all these cameras in terms of staff is just short of £2million a year, with additional maintenance costs of more than £850,000

 In the whole of the UK, there are 46,950 cameras, costing local authorities more than £31million a year in staff operation costs and more than 10million in maintenance costs, meaning that the tax payer pays around £42million each year to monitor our streets

For more infomation >> CCTV statistics show just how much we are being watched in Wales - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

🔥3 WEEK DIET| Lose 14lbs in 7 days! 😍🔥How to Lose weight Fat - Duration: 2:47.

Hey guys, I wanted to give a quick progress report on this diet system

I've been following called the 3 week diet created by the well known weight loss coach. Brian flatt about three weeks ago

I was invited to a wedding that's going to take place in a couple of days from now

When I got the invitation, I went to go try on my fancy dress that I usually wear to special occasions like weddings

But I couldn't believe it. Uh-huh. The dress didn't fit me. I

Couldn't even do up the zip in the back

I

Clearly put on a few pounds and I immediately jumped on the scales to weigh myself and found I'd stacked on 12

Pounds over the past few months. I was shocked

I couldn't believe I'd gained so much weight without even

Realizing I immediately started searching for solutions online on how to lose weight quickly

There was no way I was going to spend

hundreds of dollars buying a new dress and plus I wasn't happy with what I'd allow my body to become so after searching through

Dozens of websites all promising to help me lose weight fast. I finally found a solution the 3 week diet the site promised exactly

What I wanted at least 12 pounds of body fat and gone in just 21 days

I was slightly skeptical at first since I've tried numerous diets in the past with no success but the site offers a

100% money-back guarantee if you're unhappy with it for any reason

So I thought what the hell and I signed up the 3 week diet is divided into 4 manuals

Which each tell you the elements that are needed to rapidly lose weight

It shows you exactly how much of certain foods you need to eat every day based on current body weight

How much exercise you need to do and everything in between it's basically a customized program designed just for you?

Don't worry, though. It doesn't involve diet pills shakes juices or any garbage like that instead. It tells you the specific

superfoods that help your body rapidly melt away unwanted fat with some light exercise on the side and the best thing of it it really

Works I didn't know 90% of the information before for example

I learnt when the best time was to drink water if you want to lose weight when you should sleep what kinds of

exercises burn stomach fat and even the types of vegetables you should avoid

I'm just coming to day 21 now and I couldn't be happier. I'm myself this morning and I'm down 15 pounds

From what I started

I'm incredibly happy with the diet my dress now fits

Perfectly and I look better than I have in a long time my friends and family are

starting to compliment my new appearance and they don't even know I've been on a diet because it's been that easy if you're in a

Situation where you really want to lose weight quickly. You need to check out the 3 week diet

I lost 6 pounds in my first week on the diet alone. So just go check it out

I promise you won't be disappointed good talking to you guys. I love to hear about your experience with the diet system

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét