Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

News on Youtube Jun 30 2018

Let's look at some previous documentation

Some time ago I did some tests with the platform Ubidots

Start by indicating how to create an account and then how to send sensor data with ESP8266

Our already known hardware a PZEM-004 meter and an ESP8266 NodeMCU Module

Our 110VAC AC load a heater heater for water

The current transformer in one of the cables of our AC load

The platform Ubidots has 2 versions for Industrial & Education, in this case we will use the version "for education"

We have modified the Arduino IDE code to request data from the PZEM meter and send data to Ubidots, available on Github "JhonControl"

I have designed a dashboard and it is already communicating with esp8266-pzem004, to see how I designed it to look at previous tutorials about Ubidots in the channel or the attached documentation

The 4 variables are Online

We add one more "widgets" to our dashboards

List the current "current"

let's connect the AC load and let's look at the answer

let's organize a little, keep in mind not to send data so often to the platform if it is not necessary, I would recommend 5, 10 or every 15 minutes

this dashboard looks very good, remember that there is a cost in credits of the platform, similar to "energy" in blynk

It is a more eye-catching, very eye-catching platform I hope to be able to do more detailed tests, and the excellent consumption meter

In a few steps you can design excellent dashboards and have a lot of widgets, more documentation in the description, greetings

For more infomation >> Simple Test Meter PZEM-004 & ESP8266 Platform IoT Ubidots : PDAControl - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Even The Doctors Are Shocked || This Simple Drink Can Cure Diabetes In Just 5 Days. - Duration: 4:27.

doctors shocker Okra water cures diabetes okra is fast gaining a

repetition as a superfood for people with or at risk of diabetes or cancer

okra commonly referred to as lady's finger okra is known to have a positive

effect on blood sugar control among many other health benefits evidence of okra

having anti-diabetic properties has increased in recent years with multiple

laboratory and animal studies confirming okra as a potent - blood glucose

lowering and anti diabetic foot in one study published in 2011 in the Journal

of pharmacy and by or allied Sciences researchers in India found the diabetic

mice fed dried and ground or appeals and sieves experiences a reduction in their

blood sugar levels while others showed a gradual decrease in blood glucose

following regular feeding of okra extract for about 10 years

the drink is made by putting okra parts in water and soaking them overnight some

of the valuable nutrients in the skin and seed parts will be observed into the

water if you were not crazy about the taste of

okra drinking this okra water solution is a quick and simple way to derive the

benefits of okra without eating it outside of scientific research many

people with diabetes have reported decreasing blood sugar levels of the

soaking cut-up okra pieces in water overnight and then drinking the juice in

the morning while in turkey roasted okra seeds have been used as a traditional

diabetes medicine for generations the superior insoluble fiber contained in

okra is believed to help stabilize blood glucose by slowing the rate at which

sugar is absorbed from the intestinal tract okra recipe ideas the gel inside

of okra is a thickening agent making it a common ingredient in some soups and

stews if you would like to start to use okra as a part of your diet you can

start with a simple gumbo recipe pickled okra is another popular okra variation

that replaces the bitterness of the okra part with a so taste picking okra also

softens the pea if you own a dehydrator drying out okra parts and seasoning them

with sea salt makes it tasty snack to satisfy your craving or crunch woke up

with rice water cures diabetes the seeds and peel of okra have anti-diabetic

properties which led to stabilized blood glucose levels whereas a moderate amount

of healthy whole grains such as brown rice or white rice instead of processed

grains may reduce the risk of complications like diabetic neuropathy

firstly prepare rice water by boiling rice in a bowl now strain this water

into a glass or jar and keep aside take four medium sized okra parts cut both

ends of cords

and make okra into small pieces place the okra pieces into your glass

and covered them with the rice water ela walk reduce it in rice water overnight

space okra pieces before removing from the rice water finally discard the

pieces uncut down the water do this once in a day to reduce the efforts of

existing diabetes or to keep diabetes at bay as a pre diabetic person it takes

almost no effort on your part and could potentially save your money in reducing

the need for expensive treatments thank you for watching this video like and

subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Even The Doctors Are Shocked || This Simple Drink Can Cure Diabetes In Just 5 Days. - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Yes-No Questions in the Present Simple: Part 1 - Duration: 1:54.

Hi everyone, welcome back to the English Channel

Today we are going to be learning

how to form yes/no questions in the present simple.

So let's get started!

For the pronouns I/you/we/they

Yes-no questions in the present simple are formed as follows

For the pronouns he/she/it

Instead of "do," we use "does."

Okay, so now we know how to form yes-no questions in the present simple

with all verbs except for the verb to be and modal verbs

We are going to be learning that structure in the next lesson.

See you next time. Bye

For more infomation >> Yes-No Questions in the Present Simple: Part 1 - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Simple Basil Pesto | The Stay At Home Chef - Duration: 2:00.

Today on The Stay At Home Chef

I'm showing you how to make

Simple Basil Pesto

Pesto is super easy to make and it's also super flavorful

It's a great use for all of that summer basil in your garden

or it's great to freshen things up in the winter time

To start place 2 cups of loosely packed fresh basil leaves

into a blender or food processor

Then you'll need 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese

and I like to use the good parmesan for this

so just sprinkle that on in

You'll also need 3 cloves of garlic

and those can be whole garlic cloves

Then you'll need 1/3 cup of good quality extra virgin olive oil

and 1/4 cup of whole pine nuts

Now pine nuts can be a little bit pricey I understand

I buy them from the bulk bins at my grocery store

so I only have to buy exactly what I need

but if they're still too pricey you can also use the

same amount of either walnuts or pecans whichever one is cheaper

Then we're going to pop the lid on

and blend

You should end up with a nice smooth pesto mixture

If you want to thin it out a little bit more

just add a little bit more olive oil until you reach

your desired consistency

I'm just going to scoop mine into a jar

so that I can store it in the fridge

This will stay good in the fridge for 3 to 5 days

and you can use it as a spread for sandwiches

for pizza, for pasta, for gnocchi

It's just so good, you are going to love it!

Thanks for watching!

You can find the full written recipe in the video description.

Be sure to subscribe, like, and follow

and check out the rest of my videos where you can find hundreds of

restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home.

See you later!

For more infomation >> How to Make Simple Basil Pesto | The Stay At Home Chef - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Chicken Pachadi (కోడి పచ్చడి) || Andhra Chicken Pickle (Pachadi) || Homemade Chicken Pickle simple - Duration: 8:37.

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

Please Subscribe & Share

For more infomation >> Chicken Pachadi (కోడి పచ్చడి) || Andhra Chicken Pickle (Pachadi) || Homemade Chicken Pickle simple - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Cool 60 Simple, Fresh and Beautiful Front Yard Landscaping Ideas - Duration: 11:58.

Cool 60 Simple, Fresh and Beautiful Front Yard Landscaping Ideas

For more infomation >> Cool 60 Simple, Fresh and Beautiful Front Yard Landscaping Ideas - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

Ce astuce simple, de tomates, moisson, Double - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Ce astuce simple, de tomates, moisson, Double - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

designer blouse sleeves | aari work blouse designs tutorial | simple maggam work blouse designs - Duration: 3:44.

simple maggam work designs

For more infomation >> designer blouse sleeves | aari work blouse designs tutorial | simple maggam work blouse designs - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Simple English for Beginners | My Bed (With Subtitles) - Duration: 7:09.

I love my bed.

Hello everybody. It's your favorite professor. What is my name? Kyle, exactly.

And if you don't know, I am the favorite English professor of the Spanish speaking peoples of Latin America.

And this is a simple English video for beginners from whatever part of the world.

And today, I want to talk about...my bed.

Do you love your bed? I love me bed a lot.

Do I love my bed a little? No, I don't love me bed a little. I love my bed a lot.

And in my bed I can do many things, many important things.

The most important thing I can do in my bed is sleep. I can sleep in my bed.

So, can I run on my bed? No, no, no. I can't run on my bed. I can sleep in my bed. Much better.

And what can I do in my bed? What can I do in my bed? I can sleep, I can sleep in my bed. Exactly.

And my bed is very soft. I have a very soft bed. My bed is very soft.

Is my bed hard? No. My bed isn't hard. My bed is soft.

What is my bed? How is my bed? My bed is soft, exactly. Is my bed soft? Yes, my bed is soft. Of course it's soft.

And of course, you need things on your bed. You need a pillow. You need a pillow on your bed.

And when you sleep, you put your head on your pillow. You put your head on your pillow, exactly.

What do you put your head on when you sleep? Exactly, you put your head on the pillow. You put your head on the pillow when you sleep?

Yes, of course. You put your head on the pillow when you sleep. And I am from Canada and Canada is cold. So I need blankets.

I got one, two, three. I got three blankets. Three blankets to keep myself warm.

So in Canada, what do we need to keep ourselves warm? Blankets, exactly. We need blankets to keep ourselves warm. And do I have two blankets?

No. I don't have two blankets. I have how many blankets? I have three blankets, exactly.

And when I sleep, I need to go under my blankets to get in my bed. So, what do I have to get under when I want to go to sleep?

I need to get under my blankets when I go to sleep, exactly.

I need to get under my blankets if I want to get in my bed. And besides sleeping, I can do other things in my bed.

Before I go to sleep, I like to read a book. So I sit down on my bed, create a little chair, and read a book.

Read a book before I go to bed. It's very relaxing, very relaxing.

So, do I watch television before I go to bed? Maybe you do, but do I? No I don't watch television before I do to bed. I read a book before I go to bed.

Exactly. What do I do before I go to bed? Read a book. Yes. Before I go to bed, I read a book. And of course, sometimes, during the day, if you are really tired, you can take a nap.

You can take a nap in your bed. So, a nap is a really short sleep. Normally ten, fifteen, twenty minutes long. A nap.

So what else can you do in your bed besides reading and sleeping? You can take a nap, exactly. And our naps, are they long or are they short?

They are very short, exactly. Naps are short. Only ten, fifteen, twenty minutes, exactly.

And, of course, if you have a cute boy or girl in your bed (in my case a cute girl) you can do other things.

Do you know what those things are? Shhhh, don't say it.

And that's it for today's simple English video. Thank you for watching the video. Subscribe to the channel if you have not subscribed. Like the video if you liked the video.

And as always, I will talk to you soon my dear, dear students.

For more infomation >> Simple English for Beginners | My Bed (With Subtitles) - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

How to Clean your RV Roof the Simple and easy way - RV Living - Duration: 5:06.

in this video we're gonna share with you a simple and easy way to wash the roof

of your RV so let's get to it

hi youtube and welcome back to another video my name is Aron with 3tailsrv.com

if this is your first time here you should consider subscribing because

we are dedicated to helping you with your RV we provide you with RV accessory

reviews DIY projects tips tricks and other creative stuff so go ahead and hit

that subscribe button and the Bell notification icon so that you don't miss

out on anything and with that out of the way let's get started with today's topic

spring is here and it's time to get your RV ready for the road cleaning the roof

of your RV doesn't have to be any pending back-breaking chore removing the

buildup of dirt chalk and other pollutants can be done simply and easily

by washing the roof of your RV this is the most cost effective way to preserve

the roof of your RV saving you time and money this may not be one of the most

glamorous and fun-filled jobs but it will help to make your home on wheels

look that much better speaking of cleaning if you haven't already check

out this video right up here where we show you how to clean the exterior of

your RV here are some helpful tips for Washington's roof of your RV always

start at the front of your RV and work your way back to the ladder

don't try and wash the roof all at once break it down into sections this will

help to ensure an even clean to the roof of your RV take small steps and look

before moving there are a lot of things up there that you can step into and

cause damage or results and they follow so some of the items that you're going

to need to get started with this you're gonna need a soft bristle brush you can

get these about anywhere your norm online or an amazon you can also get

them at Walmart the convenience stores so check out and

see which one is best for you we like to use the soft Brussels round up a bottle

of pressurized bottle and it has you can fill that up with your solution water

your cleaning solution it has a end that once you get a pressurized it'll help to

distribute the soap on evenly onto the surface that you're working on another

piece that you're going to need is a hose we like to use the collapsible ones

for our RV that way is easier to store and a rinse wand we gotta use a bucket

or in our case we're using an old trash can that's been cleaned out let's get to

it the first step we're going to do is wet the surface down next step we're

gonna do is gonna apply the cleaning solution our next up is we're going to

be using our scrub brush and we're just going to make some passes on the roof

and for the next partner we're just gonna rinse it all up and as

you can see I'm gonna go ahead and move this over here so you can see the

difference between the two this is the side that we treated first or clean

first and then that's the side that needs to be done yet now we're gonna

want to take extra care when cleaning around these areas because this is where

we're gonna be checking here after we've been cleaning to ensures that the dye

core is in good working order so the more that you can clean that air those

areas where the dye car is already at the better accurate will be able to

identify the dark cars that has needs to be fixed or replaced

what's that fit what's it been oh yeah don't forget to shut the vents in the

windows otherwise she'll get mad

Laurie and I would like to thank you for following along with us today and if you

know someone that would benefit from watching this video go ahead and share

this video with them and if you have it head over to three-tails RV comm where

you will find more posts and projects over there until next time remember live

simple live free and enjoy the ride and we will see you on our next video

For more infomation >> How to Clean your RV Roof the Simple and easy way - RV Living - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

#329 Simple and Small Rangoli Designs collection|easy sikku Kolam Design|Daily Rangoli|5 dot Muggulu - Duration: 4:11.

Daily Rangoli Designs

For more infomation >> #329 Simple and Small Rangoli Designs collection|easy sikku Kolam Design|Daily Rangoli|5 dot Muggulu - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 SIMPLE BUT TASTY & ADDICTIVE!!! [Sesame Oil Somen] 10 Servings [5400kcal][CC Available] - Duration: 3:42.

hello its kinoshita yuka

today

Jaaan

i made Sesame Oil Somen

it's summer, and that's made me want to eat it

today, is not just somen with noodle sauce but somen with all the flavors from the beginning

so let's see now the procedure

the ingredients

somen

egg yolk

onion

noodle sauce

sesame oil

let's start with cutting the onion

boil the somen for 30 seconds, and this is less than what's written, after that wash it and put it in a cold water

after putting it in the plate

we add the onion

and egg yolk

noodle sauce

and sesame oil

and by adding the seaweed...

Jaan, we did it

having a lot of somen makes me so happy

itadakimasu

because the amount is so big, i'm going to use the spoon too

let's break the yolk

Aah, looks so tasty

Hay, this looks so tasty

mmmmmm

mixing the noodle sauce with egg yolk give it a really tasty and delicious taste

and the sesame oil aroma is so nice

mmmmm

the texture of the somen is so good

the yolk is so thick and super tasty

mmmmm

you can eat as much as you want of somen by just adding the noodle sauce

it's so easy and tasty

it looks like the mixed soba

there is plenty of onion

and the sesame oil goes so well with the noodle sauce

and mixing both of it with the yolk, is really the best

adding a lot of onion made it so tasty

mmmmm

and if you like the spicy taste, you can add to it the chili oil, it goes so well with it

the chili oil is tasty, isn't that ?

mmmmmm

the spicy and hot taste made it tastier

somen and onion represent the summer

the last bite, itadakimasu

mmmm

gochisousamadeshita

the Sesame Oil Somen was so tasty

it was more heavier with the sesame oil than just the sauce

and the sesame oil goes so well with it

and the yolk was so thick, and this is a good thing

and because we added a lot of onion, that was so delicious

and because it was so delicious, why you don't try this as well ?

And as always thank you for watching

if there's anything You want me to do or eat ...

please tell me in the comments Section below

if you like this video please hit the like and Subscribe buttons

bye bye

all rights reserved. copyright © 2018 Kinoshita Yuka

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 SIMPLE BUT TASTY & ADDICTIVE!!! [Sesame Oil Somen] 10 Servings [5400kcal][CC Available] - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

#330 Simple and Small Rangoli Designs collection|easy sikku Kolam Design|Daily Rangoli|5 dot Muggulu - Duration: 4:46.

Daily Rangoli Designs

For more infomation >> #330 Simple and Small Rangoli Designs collection|easy sikku Kolam Design|Daily Rangoli|5 dot Muggulu - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Positive Play allows children to play for free in Ferguson - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Simple Positive Play allows children to play for free in Ferguson - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Simple machine - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Simple machine - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

simple rangoli art designs with 7x4 dots | beginners kolam designs - Duration: 2:01.

simple design

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét