Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 12, 2018

News on Youtube Dec 22 2018

hello friends welcome to my channel

today we will learn to cook kesar(saffron) rasmalai

to make rasmalai i have put 1kg milk on gas for boiling

to make rasmalai i have put 1kg milk on gas for boiling

we will make cheese of this 1 kg milk

on the second gas i have put 1/2 kg milk to make rubdi(condensed milk)

on the second gas i have put 1/2 kg milk to make rubdi(condensed milk)

i have taken 250 grams suger

1 small bowl milk powder

take 2-4 cardamom and 1/2 pinch of saffron

to make cheese from milk you can add lemon juice or vinegar into boiling milk

to make cheese from milk you can add lemon juice or vinegar into boiling milk

to make cheese from milk you can add lemon juice or vinegar into boiling milk

to make cheese from milk you can add lemon juice or vinegar into boiling milk

on the other gas i had already put milk for boiling and now it is thick

on the other gas i had already put milk for boiling and now it is thick

on the other gas i had already put milk for boiling and now it is thick

now add cardamom into milk and stir continuously

now add cardamom into milk and stir continuously

now add cardamom into milk and stir continuously

now our cheese is ready

here i have removed extra water from milk with strainer

in place of strainer you can also use cotton cloth to remove extra water from cheese

in place of strainer you can also use cotton cloth to remove extra water from cheese

we will take this cheese in plate or bowl.

we will make soft dough of this cheese

we will make soft dough of this cheese

because soft dough of cheese will be easier to make balls of cheese

because soft dough of cheese will be easier to make balls of cheese

add powdered milk in to prepare rubdi(condensed milk)

add powdered milk in to prepare rubdi(condensed milk)

add powdered milk in to prepare rubdi(condensed milk)

add 100 grams of sugar in to milk

add 100 grams of sugar in to milk

stir continuously

take pan on gas and add 1 to 2 glass of water into pan

take pan on gas and add 1 to 2 glass of water into pan

and let water boil

add 150 grams sugar into boiling water

and now add cardamom

and boil until it become thick

now our milk is became thick in texture

now our milk is became thick in texture

add 1/2 pinch saffron into milk

keep boiling milk until it reduces half (cook for nearly 5 more minute)

keep boiling milk until it reduces half (cook for nearly 5 more minute)

i had already made balls of cheese

i had already made balls of cheese

do not keep large size of balls because we will add these balls into sugar syrup then they will swell up

do not keep large size of balls because we will add these balls into sugar syrup then they will swell up

do not keep large size of balls because we will add these balls into sugar syrup then they will swell up

add these ball into sugar syrup

let the balls into sugar syrup for to 5 to 10 minutes

after 5 to 10 minutes the size of balls will increase

now our rubdi is thick and ready

now our cheese balls are also ready

now add these cheese balls into rubdi

now let this cool on room temperature

now put this kesar rasmalai into fridge for 2 hours

now our kesar rasmalai is ready .you can add some dryfruits for garnishing

now our kesar rasmalai is ready .you can add some dryfruits for garnishing

if you like this video then please subscribe our channel for latest video

press the bell icon for latest video updates

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Kesar Rasmalia (ras malai) simple recipe - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

SIMPLE DENIAL & SOME MIX TRICK SHOTS 😜😝 - Duration: 3:21.

Hold me close till I get up some is barely out of side

I

Don't want always was laugh

Snores which is the leading us

Love is all will ever trust. Yeah

No, I don't want always with

Through we stance you the highways so my shadow through sun rays and

Along the way melodies we haven't played

Now, I don't know

I go in around these walls to create a song

We'll go

Through the wastelands through the highways through my shadow through the sunrays and

And will grow in number if you

see the

horizon turn us to sow

And will grow in number whew to see the

We'll go turn away still sue the

We

And

For more infomation >> SIMPLE DENIAL & SOME MIX TRICK SHOTS 😜😝 - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Cheesecake simple mais Topحلوة المناسبات راقية بثمن رخيص - Duration: 27:21.

For more infomation >> Cheesecake simple mais Topحلوة المناسبات راقية بثمن رخيص - Duration: 27:21.

-------------------------------------------

3 Simple Upgrades for Creality Ender 3 - Duration: 5:23.

On today's episode I'm going to show you three simple prints to upgrade your

Ender three one of them helps prevent your extruder from wearing out and I'm

also gonna use a little Tinkercad to make it easier to install so you don't

have to buy any extra hardware and I'll show you two other prints that are

really handy so stay tuned I'll show you all of it on today's Filament Friday

Filament Friday is brought to you every week

by these patreon supporters. One of the features of the Ender 3 I don't like is

a spool holder on top it's added weight when you have a really full spool but

more importantly it's the angle of this filament. It's being pulled at a hard

angle at the extruder. Now I tried this on my CR 10 and it didn't take long before I

figured out that it's cutting into the extruder arm. I had a nice groove cut

into that thing and it was resisting movement and so I said let's move it

back to where it is on the side and that's what I'd like to do here move the

filament over here on the side so it's straight into the extruder and therefore

less resistance now it does make the printer a little bit wider but it's much

better for the printer in the long run because I'm not gonna wear out the

extruder arm but I needed to mount this bracket on an angle and I found this one

on Thingiverse it's the Ender three side spool mount by

user DrStreet this bracket is a nice design and it mounts perfectly

right here to the back of the machine but it requires a screw in a t nut for

both the side and the top although the top one is really the main one and then

you need two more screws and two flat nuts to hold the bracket to this and if

you don't have the T nuts and screws I'll put a link to this kit or these two

kits right up here they're very handy to have in the shop but you probably spent

enough for Christmas and so what I want to try to do is see if I could just use

the two screws and T nuts that hold this to the rail and a little 3d printing to

make this fit without any screws so let's import this into Tinkercad and

I'll show you how I modified it to make it work on the Ender three. Tinkercad dot

com is a free software for doing this. I imported the STL file in and then

there's two cutouts here for the nuts and then two holes to make the screws

fit easier and you can see where I'm cutting it

when I make this into invisible mode here and then here's the piece that's

actually gonna slide into the 2020 rail so then when I make this solid again and

I group all these together the cutouts are gonna make the holes bigger and it's

gonna join that little triangular piece and I have my bracket so this is what I

did in TinkerCAD brought it in to Cura printed out a point two layer height 50%

fill 200 degrees temperature 60 degrees on the bed 60 millimeters per second with

a skirt I click prepare and it said it would only take one hour and 34 minutes

to print when you're designing a custom 3d print like this there's a little

trick only print part of it I've printed just enough so I could test this on the

rail make sure everything fit that way I didn't waste a bunch of plastic and find

out the thing didn't fit if you do that two or three times it becomes a real

pain plus the time you lose so I just print a little thin piece like that test it

and that way I know when I do the final print it's gonna fit. Now to install it

the first step is to remove the old spool holder and then take those T nuts

off and slide them into the new slots that I made in the park and you can see

the holes line right up and so now I just need to put the bracket against it

and slightly tighten the screws so it holds and then flip this over and finish

tightening the screws all the way so this bracket and the spool holder become

one so now it's ready to be installed on the machine so I pop off the little

black plastic cap that covers the end of the extrusion this is on the ender

three pro that's why it looks a little bigger and it slides right on

it'll work on the Ender three or the ender three Pro then I put the cap back on

and now let's test it so the filament spool fits nicely you can bring the

filament in straight into the extruder no rubbing on the arm right into the

gear and into the PTFE tubing I'm sure some people were worried about the

filament hitting the threaded rod it really doesn't but here's a guide just in

case it is it's really for a CR 10 but it fits the Ender three just the same

it's got this little loop that you flip over the filament and then it just snaps

in place no screws or nothing required the filament will rub against it so it

defeats the purpose a little bit. I don't think you really need it but some people

will want it that's why I included it and you can print a new one if it ever

gets too worn. another print that I highly recommend is

this extruder knob by user tech boner and it's got a flat spot here to match

the flat spot on an extruder arm this should be able to just push right on you

shouldn't have to lower your gear you could if you want but it just pushes on

with plenty enough grip and now I can easily move this filament in and out

very very handy three very simple prints to take you from this to this and I

really like it but what do you guys think let me know in the comments below

if you like what I'm doing here check out some of these videos that are

popping up if you want to help support the channel just buy through the

affiliate links in our description below or support me on patreon and if nothing

else click on that CHEP logo and subscribe I probably won't see you

before Christmas so have a Merry Christmas but I will see you before the

end of the year so I'll see you next time right here at Filament Friday

For more infomation >> 3 Simple Upgrades for Creality Ender 3 - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

10 Simple Lifestyle Tips to Help You Look 10 Years Younger - Duration: 15:47.

- 10 tips to help you look 10 years younger.

(casual music)

Hi ladies, it's Erin and welcome back to my channel.

If you're new to my channel, hi welcome.

My goal through my channel is to help you look incredible.

To help you look and feel your very best every single day.

Today I'm gonna do that by talking about some amazing

and simple beauty tips that can help you look

years younger.

Cause who doesn't want to look younger.

Since turning 35, I'm 44 now.

I have felt like I wanted to look younger.

Which is ironic because when I was younger

I wanted to look older.

Older, want to look younger.

So I started to notice wrinkles popping up

and things happening and certainly now in my 40's.

I'm noticing maybe once a quarter something new pop up

and so I'm always interested in antiaging.

I'm always interested in looking more vibrant

and youthful.

And so I wanted to share some key core simple beauty tips

with all of you to help you on your journey

if you are interested in looking younger.

You may notice throughout this video that I change setting

and clothes.

(laughing)

I'm not trying to mess with you I promise.

I was really sick when I recorded it

and I watched the video back and was like oh my gosh.

I look so bad that no one's gonna listen to me.

That's why I'm re-recording the intro.

You guys know what happens.

All of us get sick.

Sometimes we have bad days.

But before I dive in I just want to say

I really do believe in the power of looking good.

I feel like when you look good you feel good

and that is so impactful.

And it impacts everything from you know.

You're a better mom, a better wife, a better friend,

a better sister.

Everything in life is better because it effects

how you feel on the inside.

So I think it's easy to discount this stuff

as kind of frivolous.

And I don't need to take my time and do this stuff.

But it has such value and such power.

So use it.

Okay, shall we get started?

(casual music)

The first tip that I want to share with you guys

is to whiten your teeth.

Nothing ages you faster than yellow teeth yuk.

And it happens to all of us if you drink coffee,

you drink tea, you drink soda.

Just as time goes by our teeth get more yellowed.

I've tried a bunch of options here.

I've tried ultraviolet light.

I've tried the whiter strips.

The best in my opinion is when you go to the dentist.

You get the impressions done.

You use the gel that they give you inside the impression

and then use those to whiten your teeth.

The great thing about going to the dentist

and doing that, at least my dentist.

My dentist will give me as many of these needle gels.

It looks like a needle.

It's actually a gel inside this syringe.

And the gel they have varying degrees of potency.

So I opted for the 10% that I could wear

on my teeth all night while I sleep.

So that I wake up in the morning and it's done.

That's easier for me.

It's also better for me cause I do have

some teeth sensitivity.

And if you are more of a like I just want to do it

and be done with it in a few hours.

You could go with a higher percentage or a higher potency.

I really love the 10%.

So I've never had the kind of results that I have had

with these trays that I got from the dentist.

No Crest White Strips.

None of the other gizmo's I've used.

And the other thing is again I do have to teeth sensitivity.

So the fact that I could use that 10% gel

makes all the difference.

I don't have any sensitivity what so ever.

So number one, white teeth.

(casual music)

Number two is glowing skin.

This is now a constant struggle for me

living in a very dry climate at a very high altitude.

But what I do is I will use oil, a lot of oil.

I use serum oil and sometimes even over that

I'll use a balm.

So I'm always in search of that real intense moisture.

If you're in a more humid climate like Florida or Texas.

Then you don't have to worry about it as much.

But if you're like me and you're in a drier climate.

You're gonna have to work a little bit harder for the glow.

And if your skin is already on the dry side

you may also have to work a little bit harder for the glow.

I'm a long time fan of Colleen Rothschild's skin care.

And she has a number nine oil with retinol built in.

And that is really hydrating the oil,

it's offsetting the retinol.

But the oils will really give you that glow

that makes you look more youthful.

(casual music)

The next key to looking younger.

The next beauty tip to help you look younger

is to use something to make your hair shiny.

Cause shiny hair really does make a big difference

when it comes to making you look more youthful.

If your hair is really dry and brittle

that's going to age you.

So the hair mask that I absolutely love.

Same brand also makes a hair serum for fly aways.

It's called Obliphica.

It's a very odd word.

I had to look up how to pronounce it, Obliphica.

If your hair doesn't look shiny after a week

of using Obliphica hair mask.

Then I would highly recommend that you go

and see your doctor and see if your thyroid

is working properly.

And everything is working alright on the inside

because this stuff is amazing for your hair.

And it really should repair your hair.

It really should make it shiny and healthy.

And again that is gonna to make you look

so much more youthful.

(casual music)

The next beauty tip to look younger is to have thicker hair.

So in addition to shinier you need to have thicker hair.

When your hair is thinning as you get older

that could be very aging.

So there's a couple different ways that you can go about it.

You can try hair extensions or hair pieces.

Some people have so much thin hair

they're not able to do that.

But if you are able to do that maybe you want to try

a halo which I've talked about before.

You want to try those clip in hair extensions.

I love to use a thickening spray.

I love Bumble and Bumble thickening treatment it's called.

That really does work.

Another option to make your hair look thicker

and I've done this fairly recently.

And you guys have commented over and over and over again

about how thick my hair looks.

Just keep it all one length or if you do

a little bit layering just do it at the bottom.

Because if it's all one length it looks thicker.

And then if you cut it so it's super healthy

it's gonna look a little bouncier and thicker too.

Those are a few ways to get that thicker look to your hair.

You can try the hair extensions, you can try the halo,

you can try cutting it.

You know strategically cutting it so that

it's all one length.

Or cutting it shorter so that it looks

a little bit thicker and bouncier.

But thick hair will definitely make you look more youthful.

(casual music)

The next tip is to wear a ponytail.

Wear your hair in a ponytail.

It's just so youthful and fun and vibrant.

If you don't mind your hair pulled back

and you feel like you don't have wonky ears or anything.

Pull your hair back in a ponytail and that is such

a great youthful look.

(casual music)

The next tip is to have thick eyebrows.

So if you are one of those people that plucks plucks plucks

or waxes waxes waxes or whatever you're doing.

Like tone it down.

Let then grow in thicker.

I wish that mine were even thicker but I think

this is about as good as they're gonna get.

Because I've been basically plucking my whole life.

For those of you that are younger, you don't have to worry

so much because you're growing up with the thick brows.

So they're probably already pretty thick.

For those of us that are my age range, 40 50 60's.

You may be plucking and waxing for so long.

It may be tough for you to grow back.

So what you then can do is you can either dye them

if you have light brows like I do.

So in my eyebrows I have a lot of blonde hair

and so when I dye them they look thicker more lush

and they frame the face better.

And another thing I do and I love to do

and I think it's one of the best brow tools

that we have in our disposal is the Gimme Brow by Benefit.

And that again will just make them

a little bit more prominent.

A little bit thicker, a little bit richer in color.

And it will definitely create a more youthful look

for your face.

And you can see here on one side I've got

the Gimme Brow brow done.

And on the other I don't.

The one where the brow is done

the whole face looks more lifted.

Looks more youthful.

Looks more defined.

It definitely has a huge impact.

Also when I was researching this video

I did read that castor oil is supposed to help

promote growth for you eyebrows.

I admittedly have not tried that but

it doesn't hurt to try it.

Castor oil is a wonderful oil anyway so

even if you buy some and you find it's not

helping your brows grow.

You can use it to cleanse your face.

There are a bunch of different ways that

you could use up that castor oil.

(casual music)

Tip number seven is to have a light dewy foundation.

That means avoid powder.

That means you're gonna go light on the foundation.

Maybe it's not a super heavy, super thick,

super matte foundation.

Maybe there's some glow in it.

Some shimmer in it.

What I like to do is I will mix a little bit of a primer

together with a CC cream and I like

the It Cosmetics CC cream.

That creates some coverage and evens out the skin tone

but still letting my real skin shine through.

So it's not this mask.

It's really just letting you shine through

and that is one of the keys when you are getting older.

You don't want to wear caky too strong foundation.

You want it to be very minimal and very natural

but you still want to cover up all that red

and all those veins and all that sun damage.

Okay so what I do to even out the skin tone

because I am quite red is sometimes use the

Dr. Jart's Tiger Grass I believe it's called.

And I'll put just tiny little dots of that on my cheek

because that's where I get really red.

And maybe a little bit around my chin, not much.

Then I mix a little bit of primer with It Cosmetics CC cream

and I will blend that in a little bit all around my face.

So my face and skin tone looked even

but you can still see skin through there.

It's not a total mask you know.

And when you do wear a total mask and you load it up

with foundation and powder.

It's really going to accentuate any lines.

Any fine lines, any wrinkles, any creases at all.

So that's why I'm saying you should really go natural

on the foundation.

Maybe even skipping foundation and just going for

a BB or CC cream.

And the other thing you can try.

You can just even do some concealer to even out red tones

and then a little bit of CC cream over that.

So I traditionally will do the Tiger Grass

to even out the red tone.

Then a little bit of the primer mixed in with the CC cream

and then I go back in and put a little bit of concealer

under my eyes, around my nose, around my chin

and then that's it.

So it seems like I'm putting a lot of stuff on my face

but I'm really not.

And I'm really letting the skin shine through.

That is gonna help a lot when it comes

to making you look more youthful.

(casual music)

Another step in your beauty routine that's really important

in terms of anti aging.

In terms of making you look more youthful

is an eyelid primer.

I have a few but the one that I keep coming back to

is this one by Two Faced.

And I just like that it's very moisturizing

but it also has a little bit of a tint in it.

So I feel like it does cover up those

tiny red veins on the eyelid.

And creates a really nice base for the shadow.

So once I've done the foundation and the primer

and the concealer.

Then I'm ready to finish up my makeup

and here is another part of your beauty routine.

It's really important to remember not to be heavy handed

with the rest of your makeup.

So that means not a lot of eyeshadow.

Not a lot of blush.

Not a lot of heavy contouring.

Not a lot of makeup anywhere on your face

because the more makeup you wear the more aging it can be.

So go really light on the makeup.

So I'll do a little bit of contouring.

A little bit of highlight on the cheek.

A little bit of eyeshadow.

Mascara of course and then that's it.

(casual music)

The next tip to help you look more youthful

is to over draw your lips with lip liner.

One of the things that happens as we get a bit older

is we start to get these little tiny lines

especially around the upper lip.

You guys know what I'm talking about right?

I mean if you're in your 40's I'm sure you've

started to see these little tiny like hash marks

just above the lip.

It's not pronounced, it's not super intensive right now.

But they're starting to form there.

So what you can do to cover those up, to hide them.

Is you can over draw the lip.

That does two things.

Not only does it make your lips look more full

and that's again another thing that can make

you look more youthful, more full lips.

It also can hide those little tiny lines.

So I always over draw, especially the top lip.

And then I do over draw the bottom lip a little bit

and then fill it in of course.

But that again makes your lips look more full

which makes you look more youthful.

And then it also hides up those little tiny lines

right around your lips.

(casual music)

The last beauty tip to help you look 10 years younger

is probably the most important and that's sunscreen.

So I just tend to have sunscreen all over my house.

I have some sunscreen in the kitchen.

I have some sunscreen in the pantry, not kidding.

I have some sunscreen in my like ped draw in the kitchen.

I have sunscreen in my bathroom.

I have sunscreen in my car.

I like Supergoop a lot cause they have some

really nice textures and consistency of their sunscreen.

It doesn't feel like sunscreen cause I don't

actually like the way traditional sunscreen feels

or smells and it's too thick for me.

So I like to use the Supergoop especially their serum.

And I will put that on my face after I have moisturized

and before I've applied the foundation.

In the case of using a CC cream.

My CC cream already has SPF 30 in it

so I could potentially skip that step.

But I'm still gonna put some SPF on my hands

and if my chest is exposed,

I'm gonna put some SPF on my chest.

Sunscreen, big deal.

Very big deal in terms of anti aging.

In terms of making you look more youthful

and keeping you looking youthful.

Okay you guys, so those were the 10 simple tips

to help you look younger.

To help you look 10 years younger.

I think that if you employ these tips

you will see a difference.

It's a notable difference and you know of course

if you guys have any questions you can always comment below.

I do read all of the comments and also

if you love this video and you want to see

more videos like this.

I hope that you will subscribe to my channel

and maybe tell a friend about my channel.

That will be so so awesome and I would be really grateful

if you would share my channel.

And that's it you guys.

Thank you so much for watching.

I will see you next time, bye.

(casual music)

For more infomation >> 10 Simple Lifestyle Tips to Help You Look 10 Years Younger - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

FANTASTIC FOOD TRICKS THAT WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR ROUTINE│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS WITH EGGS│Egg Hacks - Duration: 11:46.

FANTASTIC FOOD TRICKS THAT WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR ROUTINE│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS WITH EGGS│Egg Hacks

For more infomation >> FANTASTIC FOOD TRICKS THAT WILL BRIGHTEN YOUR ROUTINE│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS WITH EGGS│Egg Hacks - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Beautiful Kensington Park Home from Tingdene Park Homes - Duration: 4:20.

Simple Beautiful Kensington Park Home from Tingdene Park Homes

For more infomation >> Simple Beautiful Kensington Park Home from Tingdene Park Homes - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Italian chef shares recipe for simple Christmas tart - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Italian chef shares recipe for simple Christmas tart - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Even things that look simple can be complex! - Duration: 2:27.

Now that is complex but even sometimes simple systems can be very complex and

what you see here is two hands one thumb up and one finger like this way

I'd like you to do that... Can you do that?

show it high, one moment keep it up! keep it up! Now what I'm

asking you to do and I'm gonna do it so don't look at me but I'm asking you to

do it the same thing but put your thumb on the other hand and point through

your finger so basically I'm doing it slowly now I want to do this way and

this way we do it at the same time, flip it over, you see I cannot do it

who could do it? who did it? you did it? so there are a few people can do it

but you can see the complexity it's very simple but your brain cannot manage

manage it. The good news is this is typically a brain training thing it is

something that you can learn so if we can learn things like this perhaps we

can learn more complex things

we want to do it again and please focus on the people who said who could do it

because I want to have proof of it so one thumb up and finger, and flip it

over, flip it over again, I'm sorry I can't do it and I didn't practice

once again once again, are you ok, try it, one two three, I flip it again, you're a great

audience, you're a great audience and this is going for the panel discussion

is going to be very good

For more infomation >> Even things that look simple can be complex! - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle disguise: Prince Harry's wife swears by one very simple garment to conceal her identit - Duration: 3:32.

 Meghan Markle has attended a string of royal engagements on her own, with her husband Prince Harry, her in-laws Prince William and Kate Middleton, as well as The Queen

   But the former Suits actress is not afraid to step outside of her royal home without her spouse, to continue doing activities she used to do before being welcomed into the royal family following her royal wedding, such as her regular food shop at Whole Foods

   However, when Meghan carries out these everyday normalities, she has to go undercover to ensure she is not recognised by the public

 So how does the 37 year old go unnoticed when she is one of the most recognised faces in the world? Top Stories Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will miss Prince Charles' 70th birthday party Meghan Markle releases cookbook to raise funds for Grenfell community – where to buy it The one fashion rule Kate and Meghan will have to adhere to at Princess Eugenie's wedding  When Meghan is pictured on royal engagements, she is dressed head to toe in designer garments, completed with accessories from luxury brands

   However, her everyday attire is entirely different, which works a treat when the Duchess of Sussex wants to prevent people from pointing her out in a crowd

   Speaking previously to PEOPLE, a source said: "When she does venture out to Pilates or to get her hair done, she normally goes incognito under a baseball cap

 "The only other place she has visited regularly is Whole Foods, which is little more than five minutes away from Kensington Palace

That way she can quickly sneak in and out without anyone noticing it's her." Most Popular Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's baby name 'REVEALED' as bookies slash odds Neil Jones opens up on Katya marriage for the first time since Seann kiss The Only Way Is Essex fans devastated after the Christmas Special is AXED  To ensure Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis' aunt-in-law can carry out her daily errands undetected she opts for a low-key outfit, but the ultimate go-to disguise is a baseball cap or beanie hat

   Meghan was previously spotted wearing a baggy beanie hat and sunglasses while wearing her gym attire on her way to a pilates session in a bid to go under the radar

 The disguise has worked perfectly, as Meghan previously managed to board a transatlantic flight to her former hometown of Toronto, Canada, in all black clothes and a cap without being spotted

   Meanwhile, Meghan and Harry are set to go on tour in the upcoming weeks to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji

  Top Stories Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have code names - find out the Royal couple's secret names Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's ADORABLE nicknames revealed

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét