Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

News on Youtube Jan 29 2019

Fifteen people have been killed and 34 more left injured after a mudslide crashed into wedding guests at a hotel in Peru

Dozens of party-goers were dancing in a large tent on Sunday when the mud caused a wall of the hotel to collapse, bringing the tent down on top of them

Thirteen people died immediately while another two have since died in hospital. Five more are in critical condition

The bride and groom - Benedicta Palomino and Bladimir Marquez - were not among the dead and are in a stable condition

 Eleven men and four women have been identified among the dead, Peru's civil defence chief General Jorge Chavez said

Share this article Share Emergency services worked through the night to pull victims from the wreckage of the hotel, before sending them to nearby hospitals

It is not clear whether any of the guests were still missing on Monday morning. The accident happened at the Alhambra hotel in the Andean city of Abancay, which has been hammered with heavy rains for the last five days

 Rusby Zela, the local civil defense head, said the rains had caused the mudslide

 

For more infomation >> World News - 15 people killed at wedding after mudslide causes Peru hotel collapse - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

El curioso hotel para los amantes de las salchichas | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> El curioso hotel para los amantes de las salchichas | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Sausage Hotel trending - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> Sausage Hotel trending - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

Vetternwirtschaft? Heidis neuer GNTM-Song von Tokio Hotel! - Aktuelle Nachrichten - Duration: 2:17.

Verliebt, verlobt und nun auch geschäftlich verbandelt! Schon vor Wochen kursierten Gerüchte, dass Heidi Klum (45) ihren Zukünftigen Tom Kaulitz (29) auf irgendeine Weise in ihre Sendung Germany's next Topmodel integrieren werde

Zunächst hieß es, der Musiker könnte als Juror für eine einzelne Folge vor die Kameras treten

Nach der Veröffentlichung sämtlicher Gastjuroren erübrigten sich die Spekulationen

Teil der Show ist der Tokio Hotel-Gitarist trotzdem – und zwar mit seiner Band!Wie jetzt auf dem offiziellen "Germany's next Topmodel"-Account bei Instagram zu lesen ist, werden die neuen Folgen der 14

Staffel zu den Klängen von Tokio Hotel über die Mattscheiben flimmern. "Melancholic Paradise" heißt der offizielle GNTM-Song des Jahres 2019

Zwar werden Heidi und Tom vermutlich nicht gemeinsam in den Folgen auftreten, trotzdem bringt sich der gebürtige Leipziger mit seiner Musik in die Show seiner Liebsten ein

Tokio Hotel treten damit in große Fußstapfen. Schon Bruno Mars (33), David Guetta (51) oder The Weeknd (28) durften die Staffeln musikalisch begleiten

Ob das bedeutet, dass die Band im Finale live performen wird? Schließlich sorgt Heidi zum Staffel-Ende in jedem Jahr für besondere Show-Acts

Was glaubt ihr? Stimmt in der Umfrage ab.

For more infomation >> Vetternwirtschaft? Heidis neuer GNTM-Song von Tokio Hotel! - Aktuelle Nachrichten - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Olivia Attwood and Bradley Dack holed up in luxury hotel after fleeing burgled home - Duration: 2:21.

  Olivia Attwood and Bradley Dack are holed up in a luxury hotel after fleeing their home following the burglary last month

 The pair were left terrified after thieves broke into their house and stole items including laptops as well taking their cars from the front drive

 Olivia, 27, later revealed they were moving out to a secret location, and they have since been documenting their luxury digs online

 The pair have been sharing videos and pictures of their expansive suite in what appears to be a luxury country house hotel

 Olivia shared a video from the room's balcony and uploaded a saucy clip of herself in the huge bathroom with footie player Bradley, 35

Read More Olivia Attwood and Bradley Dack robbed as thieves make off with two luxury cars  The Blackburn Rovers star also shared a clip of himself pranking Olivia in the bedroom of their suite, which features a separate living space

 Olivia previously revealed the thieves who targeted their house had a key when they entered the premises overnight on 15-16 January

 They stole two Mercedes, which were later recovered by police, a Chanel handbag and a MacBook after sneaking in while Olivia and Bradley were in their bedroom

Read More Olivia Attwood and Bradley Dack's luxury cars found abandoned after 'sickening' burglary     Olivia told The Sun : "It was horrible

We were in bed, someone had a key, we don't know who it was.  "We're moving anyway, we're moving this week

"  The reality star said she was keeping the new location "a big secret", but it's likely to be a commutable distance from the Rovers' home ground Ewood Park in Blackburn

  Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033 Read More Showbiz and TV editor's picks

For more infomation >> Olivia Attwood and Bradley Dack holed up in luxury hotel after fleeing burgled home - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

SWOT Testimonial - Company - Hotel Settentrionale Esplanade - Italy - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> SWOT Testimonial - Company - Hotel Settentrionale Esplanade - Italy - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Cyrus Hotel offering rooms & more - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Cyrus Hotel offering rooms & more - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Council To Vote On Proposed Hotel - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Council To Vote On Proposed Hotel - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Orchid Hotel Lekki - My Experience - Duration: 8:08.

Hi! Today has really been a very busy and hectic day for me

Currently I'm at a Orchid hotel in

Lekki Lagos, I

came for my

Company's program. Let me put down the

volume of this TV

Okay, so I'm here for a training by my company and I

I hit the road

Since I'm past 6:00 a.m. Yesterday, which was Saturday and

This is one about 1:10 a.m. On Sunday morning

Hey, I've had a really tiring

day

The journey was hectic and I didn't even had the opportunity

to rest before we went into the training and I'm so

So used up

I'm at orchid Hotel and I

Love this room. I

Love what I'm saying. I'm going to

do a

walk-through of the room and show you

What the room looks like the room is actually

Is actually nice. I love it and um, I'll show you about everything right now

Okay, so this is the entrance and

This is the connection for the lights once I remove it in less than a minutes the light goes off

But once it is there, once e my card is there, the light is secured

So these are the switch

Can you see?

This is the cupboard

You see that

Yeah, that's the cupboard

TheyReally have nice

Compartments wow

They even have an oven ... can actually make use of

the oven if I wish

Somewhere for your boxes

I think okay. This is their laundry form and

This is the bathroom

This is the bathroom

It's really nice it's really nice

Okay, the body lotion they have a soup I'm so glad that they have a soap because I actually forgot to

Get myself one when I was coming. I had the intention of getting it actually

I have at home, I wanted to bring but I don't just know I just forgot it and ERM.. thank God that they have it

Okay, it is a minimalist something this is just the bag I brought and my clothes for the day

I mean for tomorrow, it's just here

my ipad, one of the water we were given

Yeah, so I just wanna take a warm

Bath now and go ahead and sleep early

in the morning, I've to get up and

start another training and discussion before I

Finally leave for Ibadan in Oyo state

Thank you so much for watching this

vlog I might actually

Do some vlogging

before finally leaving Orchid hotel​ and

Finally leaving Lagos state. Okay, so I

I'm going back to Ibadan now. I had a nice time at

Orchid Hotel. the customer care is great. Their services is also

you know, it's also great and I

Really enjoyed my stay

Even tho it's just for a day so it's definitely recommended

So I am on my way to Ibadan now

thank you so much for

Watching this vlog and I'll see you in my next

Bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét