Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

News on Youtube Jan 31 2019

You guys, one of my favorite questions that we get asked is, How we are so calm a patient

with our kids.

I wanted to share with you guys the secret to a good relationship with your kids.

Ok, it's not the only secret and it's not the secret to a perfect relationship with

your kids.

It's something that's helped me communicate better with our daughters and understand each

other better.

And just handle conflict resolution a little more easily for both of us.

So let me start by saying that I am not a saint of a parent.

My kids will be the first to tell you that, I yell...sometimes.

Probably daily.

Kids are not really known for their angelic behaviors.

Like let's be honest, 2, 3, and 4 year olds, enough to make you lose your mind.

And then they get to be like 5 and 6 and 7 and they learn how to talk back.

They know how to push your crazy buttons.

Your patience capacity can be maxed out and then when it keeps going past that, boom,

explosion.

I know, I've been there.

And I'm pretty sure that 99.999999 percent of you parents have also.

I'm not going to pretend that I have all of it together.

I'm not going to pretend that I don't yell at my kids, because I do.

But, I do know a couple things.

Yelling, losing your cool, disciplining out of frustration and anger those things are

damaging.

Not just to your child, but also to you and to your relationship.

So what can you do in those situations to create healing and to foster a stronger relationship

with your child.

So the key to all of this and what it all boils down to is apologizing.

Ok I know that's really simple and might even sound a little silly.

But apologizing.

It's easy to do when you're telling your child "no" for something.

No, I'm sorry you can't have ice cream for breakfast, sweetie.

No, I'm sorry you can't go to your friends house at 6 o' clock in the morning.

No, I'm sorry we're not going to buy you a pony for Christmas.

Whatever it is.

Those kinds of things are easy to say you're sorry for.

What's not easy to say sorry for is when WE'VE done something wrong.

Especially if we feel like it's warranted because our children are acting like maniacs.

Because they're talking back to us.

Because they threw something at our head.

Because they're screaming like banshies.

Whatever it is, those are the moments where we lose it and it's real hard to come back

and apologize.

Here is where the freedom and joy comes in.

When you change your perspective and understand that it doesn't matter if you just had your

first baby or you just had your sixth baby.

You are a new parent to each one of those children because they all have different personalities,

they all learn at different rates.

They all have different things that bring them joy and different things that set them

off.

You have to learn over and over every time you have a child how to parent THAT child.

And not only that, every stage of that child's life you're a new parent.

So, I'm a new parent to my oldest, Tyler, when she was born.

The very first time being a caretaker for a tiny human.

And then Elena was born and it was my first time being a parent to her.

Then Tyler turned two and it was my first time being a parent to a two year old.

And then she turned three and it was my first time being a parent to a three year old.

And it was my first time parenting Elena as a two year.

Do you see?

Each stage brings different things, different challenges because - oh, my word, I thought

twos and threes were bad..

Hello six and seven!

This is NOT my sweet spot.

This is the part where they have their own opinions and they are capable of doing so

much more than I even realize.

And a lot of times I might limit them on what they can do because I'm like "no, you're not

big enough to do that on your own."

Yes.

They are.

Sometimes they try to do the things on their own and I get mad at them for it because they've

made a mess or destroyed something.

There are so many frustrating things that can happen in a day.

Where I have found the joy in those chaotic moments and the moments that I want to yell

or have yelled.

Where I find redemption and healing and where I can use those things to build my relationship

with my children - is in sitting down and explaining to them.

"I'm sorry, mommy lost it.You've got to understand that this is the first time that I've been

a mom to a seven year old.

It's hard for me too.You're making mistakes when you're trying to learn new things.

I'm making mistakes too.

You know, it really made me upset when you went into my office and took a bunch of my

supplies and taped your sister's door locked so she couldn't get out (that really happened

the other day).

Um, whatever it is that she's done..

I say "that made me really upset and I'm forgiving you for that - I want you to know that.I forgive

you, it's okay.

Because you're learning, it was a mistake.

And mommy yelled at you and that was a mistake, so can you forgive me to?"

And that apology and explaining to her that "Hey, it's okay to make mistakes.

Did you know that you're going to make them your whole life?

Even when you're a mom?

Because here I am.. owning up to my mistake" And as much as it sucks to do - to apologize

to your child.

For her - it gives her grace for me and understanding "oh, hey my mom's not perfect.

But that means it's okay that I'm not perfect."

And it just creates understanding where I've noticed that stepping up and apologizing like

that is me giving grace to myself.

In saying "you know what, you're not a pro at this and that's okay - go say sorry because

you messed up."

That gives me grace to make mistakes and then I'm able to extend grace to my children when

they make mistakes and then they're able to extend grace back to me because I've been

honest about making mistakes.

It kind of creates this like circle.

It just fosters this attitude of forgiveness and gratitude and understanding.

I don't know, I just feel like it gives us all a little bit of freedom to continue to

learn and to love each other as deeply as we possibly can.

I hope that this video has helped you or at least made you feel understood.

And that it gives you hope for your relationship with your kids.

In those moments when it's especially hard to go and apologize to your kids or in those

moments where you still don't feel like you're good enough - rest in God.

Because His grace is enough to cover all of you.

You and your children.

You know this probably works on your husbands too, just saying.

We love you guys so much.

We're glad that you're with us.

Jesus loves you and we will see you next time!

For more infomation >> CREATING A PEACEFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR KIDS - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Céline Dion Addresses Pepe Muñoz Relationship Rumors - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Céline Dion Addresses Pepe Muñoz Relationship Rumors - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

City of Richardson Continues Relationship with Chinese City - Duration: 0:58.

Hello from Richardson, Texas

I'm mayor Paul Voelker and I'm honored to have this opportunity

to send you our heartfelt hopes for a happy 2019.

This is to be a year of good luck and good fortune.

We wish you the best as we also celebrate with our many local Chinese residents and

companies.

Richardson is the official International Business Capital of North Texas, because of the large

number of foreign companies located here.

Our region includes the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, the fourth largest metropolitan

area in the United States along with many Fortune 500 businesses and foreign owned companies.

Several of these are Chinese.

And we wish to continue to build bonds with them and with your community through our local

greater Dallas Chinese Chamber of Commerce and the Mayor's Office of International Business

Development.

We look forward to expanding ties between our two cities.

Thank you for your friendship and again, Happy New Year.

For more infomation >> City of Richardson Continues Relationship with Chinese City - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Becca Tilley Thinks Chris Harrison's Relationship With Lauren Zima Is 'the Craziest Thing' - Live N - Duration: 2:54.

 Another plot twist from ! was surprised to learn the Bachelor host is dating entertainment journalist  "I was at a pre-SAG Awards party and they walked in together and I felt like, 'Oh, they're just here!' They know each other, so it makes sense that they walked in together, and she was like, 'No! We're dating!'" the former Bachelor contestant told Us Weekly exclusively at L*SPACE x Launch event in Santa Monica on Wednesday, January 30

"And I was like, 'Wait, what?! That's the craziest thing!'"  Despite the initial shock, Tilley, 30, added that she's "really happy for them

"  Harrison, 47, and Zima made their red carpet debut at Entertainment Weekly's pre-SAG Awards party at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on Saturday, January 26

The Entertainment Tonight correspondent often covers the popular ABC dating series

Tilley told Us on Wednesday that Zima already "gets all the inside scoop."  The Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? host split from wife in 2012 after 18 years of marriage

The exes share daughter Taylor and son Joshua.  As for Tilley's love life, the "Scrubbing In" podcast host teased to Us that she is "very happy right now

"  "I feel like the whole dating thing is the reason that people were interested in my life originally, so you know, I kind of have taken a step back with sharing everything about my dating life just because I feel like my last relationship was very public, but I'm happy!" she explained, referring to her May 2017 split from fellow Bachelor Nation star  Tilley also addressed the possibility of her returning to reality TV and starring as the Bachelorette

 "I don't know. I just feel like I'd have a really hard time being the Bachelorette, but I don't think it would happen, but you never say never, but as of now, probably not," she told Us

"I feel like with the Bachelorette you get a great result at the end, but I think the process is way harder and I don't want that

"  With reporting by Carly Sloane

For more infomation >> Becca Tilley Thinks Chris Harrison's Relationship With Lauren Zima Is 'the Craziest Thing' - Live N - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Quality Time - The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman | Relationship Advice - Duration: 10:47.

if you're putting you're complaining that you're not really spending enough

time together did you you're not really putting

attention you always on your phone or distracted with something else

then most likely your partner speaking the love language of quality time end of

this video you're gonna know exactly how to make your quality time premiere feel

loved as this is my love language as well so here we go

hi intrapreneurs I'm baby welcome to dimension world my channel is all about

guiding you to an exceptional relationship hit a little subscribe

button and a notification bar to get notified whenever I release a new video

every Thursday and Tuesday so the most important for his quality time people is

quality time so this means quality time with no distractions no phone in your

head no TV on nothing that is distracting you and actually getting to

concentration from us to somewhere else the worst is having distractions or just

like oh wait a little I just have to reply this guy back or all right let me

listen to this TV real quick and then I get back to you and hello Here I am

didn't do that with quality time people postpone dates not being on time and the

failure of listening is really really harmful and really obsess us a lot

sheering quality time also means sharing quality conversations and activities so

it's not enough to just have a quick 5-minute conversation today we also want

to go out and explore do fun stuff together have really cool amazing deep

conversations about life in the universe and whatever you're passionate about and

also just spend time together so how do you achieve this the easy thing is make

eye contact put all the distractions away and really listen intentionally ask

questions and look at their body language if there aren't happy with the

way you're responding their body language is gonna show you for sure or

are they gonna tell you like holy shit turn off this tea

because it's really annoying me right now and I want you to listen to me so

look at the little science body language them just like again he's not listening

to me be intentional conversation is a really

big topic and it's really important that you nail it

so what is quality conversation um it's a dialogue where two people share their

thoughts feelings desires and everything that's on their heart in a friendly and

uplifting way with a distraction start withholding eye contact so you focus

almost actually going on in the conversation and your mind doesn't drift

up and goes to somewhere else has happened two years ago and to the

worries of tomorrow stay in the present moment whole eye contact and really be

present don't engage in other activities stay with your hands-free don't play

with something around don't look somewhere else don't do something else

right now and in this moment there's nothing else more important than your

point now listen for feelings ask yourself what is my partner feeling or

experiencing right now and the conversation that is gonna give you a

lot of hints so be intentional be focused and find it out it's really not

that difficult most of the time it is something like it sounds like you're

angry because I forgot to do blank and it gives you partner the chance to

confirm that or clarify what's actually going on so you're not having any

tension or misunderstanding between each other

you're really clear on what's going on and everyone is understanding what the

situation is and how you can actually resolve it focus on your partner's body

language most of the time we can say something but we don't really feel like

so focus on the eyebrows on their fists hands on their mouth how it's moving and

just focus and see if it's in alignment of what they're actually saying and how

their body language is talking to you refuse to interrupt just really stay

present in the moment let them talk and don't interrupt all the time

ask reflective questions and make especially women make them feel

understood they want to be here they want to share your feelings and even if

you're like oh fuck I don't want to know all this shit

women love sharing how they're feeling or why certain things are happening let

them know you heared and understood them that's just such an important part of

being in an exceptional relationship also if you in a conflict or the person

is in a tricky situation for you hop ask is there anything I can do to help you

if there anything I can do to give you a hand or to give you your lies so you're

not actually telling them because a lot of people don't like being told things

right I mean I don't like it so offer your help that's different than

putting your advice out there and tell it oh you have to do this and you should

do that even though a lot of people do it

I meet you sometimes so I'm gonna take the blame for that it's important that

you don't take this as a checklist and you're like oh shit I forgot number two

do I have to do number three now like what's going on take one or two things

and focus at least on the eye contact you gotta get better automatically the

more you practice but start being intentional and start having all the

distractions away and that's already gonna make an amazing sort of beginning

they need is such an amazing and important part of a relationship and

even of a marriage so take time if we can at least once a week where you

really get to spend time together will you keep getting to know each other keep

making memories where you do amazing stuff we have quite conversations where

you do different things different activities and you get out of the

routine and really spend time together really talk about what's going on in

your life about your dreams and fears and desires and get to know each other

in work crazy deep it connects you and have fun love your partner

that's why you're in a relation shipwright do use a million different

things that you can do of quality time but if your partner doesn't speak

quality time make sure you incorporate the love language as well and that's

actually easier than you think so whatever you choose to do on a date if

it's like going cycling in the park or going on a lake and driving around with

a little boat or even doing a little camping adventure in some national park

or even in your living room there's plenty of space to incorporate even all

the five love languages and I feel the more of the love languages you can

cooperate in your life the better your relationship is gonna be because you're

just covering all the aspects and even though everyone has like one primary

love language and then maybe two or three who are like kind of a little bit

I feel before you cover all of them the bet is gonna be for your relationship so

don't hesitate I just keep loving your partner as much

as you can as much as you want and as much as you feel comfortable will it be

intentional of the time you're actually spending together so if you're on a road

trip take the time you're in the car together and ask each other questions

share memories your histories being being tential about getting getting to

know each other even more and even if you've been together for five 10 or 20

years there's always things you're not gonna know cuz you're not your partner

so keep asking the questions keep asking what if questions or future based

questions that you don't already know about your partner I'll talk about a new

topic that you've been learning about and just share time and conversation

together get out of that I'm being an Alan and my life is so serious I'm

pouring again into that childlike adventurous feeling where you exploring

new things every single day and we're actually having fun of the smaller

things like singing and dancing and jumping around and tickling each other

and just really being in the moment there's so much you can do

by just putting the intention on it so try your best don't give up and keep

learning and practicing quality time doesn't just happen by chance it happens

when you intentionally plan it because I can tell you we call T time people

you're not gonna be satisfied with four five minutes a day we just can't talk

for a few seconds before you like fall asleep in the bad no plan it out being

tensional about it have a certain day or anticipated so did you know we've on

this year quality time together and implement it as much as possible in your

day so how are you really gonna make your partner feel loved make your

relationship a priority avoid distractions not listening having them

talking to you and you're like whatever you been talking about sorry I just

didn't pay attention right now all these things are just the worst not showing up

on time letting us down and not being there for when you said you would be all

this stuff really sucks so don't do it get it out be intentional make your

relationship a priority and do your best to really complete what do you say

you're gonna do the whole quality of our life is gonna sky request our

relationship is on an exceptional level don't forget the power of a couple

together creating their most exceptional life if you want to learn more about

creating an exceptional relationship I've got a free communication training

in the comments below really the most important tips you need to know on

communication and that most people actually do really really wrong so go

get that right now like this video if you liked it dislike

if you didn't shared with your fans and family and let me know in the comments

below what you gonna do for your next quality time date I assume next video

and hope a beautiful day bye

For more infomation >> Quality Time - The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman | Relationship Advice - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Married At First Sight 2019: Jessika opens up about 'toxic' relationship - Duration: 2:22.

In a candid confession, Married At First Sight star Jessika Power has detailed a former relationship with a "narcissist" which she says became abusive

"It was not good," Jessika told New Idea ahead of her appearance on the hit reality show

"It was a relationship built on a lot of manipulation and unhappiness. I started seeing the warning signs early on," she admits

🌷🌿 Happy Monday! I woke up today happy, healthy and surrounded by people who love me💕🌤 I have my off days just like everybody else but I keep reminding myself that the toughest climbs have the most rewarding views so I keep moving and keep positive 🎴💭 exciting times ahead and I can't wait to share with all of you! @hooperartistry @wintergracehairartistry "He was quite controlling and he just wanted to keep me just for him and never wanted to go out or anything like that

" While the "toxic" relationship only lasted ten months, Jessika says it has scared for life

"Mental health is such a big part of persons life and I'm not shy to go and talk to a counsellor and I did go and speak to someone after it," she reveals

"The manipulation was so bad that I thought I was in the wrong." Despite the hardship, Jessika says she's learnt a lot from the experience

"It sort of scared me from dating for a while but it also helped me grow into myself as a person, and deal with situations differently

"

For more infomation >> Married At First Sight 2019: Jessika opens up about 'toxic' relationship - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Trump-Daughter Relationship (Disturbing) - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Trump-Daughter Relationship (Disturbing) - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dane Cook's Relationship With Girlfriend Kelsi Taylor Is 'Serious' Despite 26-Year Age Difference - - Duration: 3:04.

 What age difference? is committed to his girlfriend, , despite the fact that the comedian is 26 years older than her

 "Dane is so in love with Kelsi," a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. "He treats her as though she's his wife even though he's said he'll never get married

"  The insider notes that Cook, 46, approached this romance differently than his past love connections

"This is definitely the most serious relationship he's had so far," the source adds

"He doesn't talk to any other women anymorebefore her he used to have lots of one-night stands

"  The actor first posted a photo with the 20-year-old singer in April 2017. "My girl @itskelsitaylor is one of my favorite people on the planet," he wrote via Instagram at the time

"She's a talented singer but more importantly she's a genuine person."  Cook gushed over Taylor on Instagram again in January 2018

"The next few months are work hard / play hard ones. I'm grateful to my friendsfans who continue to support my artistic endeavors," he captioned the post

"I can't get to where I'm going without this foundation of support. … My gf @itskelsitaylor who quite simply is a gift

#bestlaughs."  The Employee of the Month star joked about the pair's age difference during an August 2018 Instagram Q&A

"The only thing you have to do is plan that your deaths will be somewhat far apart," he replied when a fan asked for relationship advice

 He also recalled how his romance with Taylor escalated. "We met at a game night I host at my place," he wrote

"We were friends for a while & soon after fell in like with each [other]then upgraded to love

"  Cook went on to rave about the musician's best qualities. "Kelsi is smart, kind, creative, loyal & honest," he noted

"As for me, I think Kelsi would [say] I'm tolerable. LOL."  With reporting by Carly Sloane

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét