Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

News on Youtube Jan 30 2019

Dhar buzz

How much money income from youtube

For more infomation >> তাজা নিউজ চ্যানেল কতো টাকা আয় করে? How much money earn taza news channel from youtube_Dhar buzz - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

HOW MANY 5* READS?!? My 38 best books of 2018 [CC] - Duration: 5:15.

Hey guys it's Abi from Autumn of Pellinor and today i'm going to be talking about the

five star books I read in 2018

[TITLE CARD MUSIC, CHEERY]

now I've made a very badly written list here so I won't show it.

My handwriting is awful [PAUSES FOR DRILLING NOISES] Before I go any

further I will apologise for the drilling as I've mentioned multiple

times but in case you are new I live on a building site it was meant to be

finished I lived in halls and it was meant to be finished it's not

there's drilling in my walls there has been I kind of tune out a bit unless

it's really obnoxious so I apologise for the noise but yes these are all the

five-star books I read in 2018 and there were so many and I've went back through

them looking and thinking like should I take some off are they not five-star

anymore after thoughts but they still are so I've broken them down into months and

I'll say how many are in each month and all of that but yeah there's 38 I think

so I'm not actually going to be talking at all really about these books because

otherwise it will be a hour-long video because there's so many so I am just

gonna categorise them into months and I gave all of these five stars for a

variety of reasons so in January there are 5 five star

books the first one is Glass Sword by Victoria

Aveyard then we have Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, Six of Crows by Leigh

Bardugo, Beneath the Surface by Rebecca Langham? It'll be on the picture and The

Belles by Dhonielle Clayton. In February I had 4 five star reads, I have La

Casati the selfish Muse, Second Generation, The Boy in the Striped

Pyjamas and Becoming Mrs. Smith. In April I had 2 five star reads The Hate You

Give by Angie Thomas and Davenant's Egg and Other Tales by Jemahl Evans. May was

the best month for reading for me, I read 10 five star books and I know that the

one other book that I read was four stars so it was a really really good

reading month for me so first off I started with

The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris, Ink by Alice Broadway, The Girl in 6E by

AR Torre, This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay, Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough, Cold Bath Street by AJ Hartley, The Exact

Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven, Scythe by Neal Shusterman, Queendom of the Seven

Lakes by AB Endacott. In June there were 5 five star reads, Midnight by

Derek Landy, Traitor to the throne by Alwyn Hamilton, Etiquette and Espionage

by Gail Carigher, A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood, the milonov [WRONG PRONUNCIATION] The Malinovsky

Papers by H Jones. In July I only had 1 five-star read and that was Anne of

Green Gables by LM Montgomery, am I saying her, am i remember her name wrong? You

know Anne of Green Gables [LAUGHS]. In August there were 3 five star reads, The Last Seven

Months of Anne Frank by Willie Lindwer, Alice by Christina Henry, King of the Seven

Lakes by AB Endacott. In September there was again 3 books that were five

stars, Shattered by Teri Terry, Anna and the Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit, The

Mystery of Three Quarters [WEIRD NOISES AS SPEACH GOING FUNNY] by Sophie Hannah. October had 2 five star reads

both by Emily Suvada and that is This Mortal Coil and This Cruel Design

amazing! November also had 2, Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton, What If? by Randall

Munroe, the creator of the xkcd website, and December had one final five-star

read and that was A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

so that was my year of amazing reads I don't know if I just rate books oddly

highly or if I'm very good at finding books that I know I like some of

these were surprises some of these I knew I was going to love. Beneath the

Surface: massive surprise I was expecting to give it two or three stars but then

picking up something like The Last Seven Months of Anne Frank is a guaranteed

at least four stars for me if not higher so maybe I'm just

good at picking books for myself I don't know I did read a 130 odd

books so 38 isn't a huge portion of that I also know that I rate more books

higher like more books five stars than a lot of other Booktuber's do. Who knows?

but yeah so that's my little list and I had thought about going through all of

the books I read in 2018 but that would be a heck of a video to watch and to

edit and to film and just, let's just stick with this so if you want to keep up with what I'm

going to read in 2019 I've got my twitter my Goodreads my Instagram and my

blog all linked down below in the description make sure to click that red

subscribe button down below because that way you can stay and watch and see how

many other books I rate five stars in the rest of the year and yes I will

hopefully see you guys in the next video thanks for watching, bye!

[END CARD MUSIC, TRIUMPHANT]

For more infomation >> HOW MANY 5* READS?!? My 38 best books of 2018 [CC] - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

HOSTPLUS INSURANCE: WHAT IS FIXED AND UNITISED COVER??? (2019) - Duration: 9:02.

If you follow the Barefoot Investor, you've probably considered Hostplus for your insurance.

When you've been looking at this, you might have noticed two key terminologies they use,

both fixed insurance and unitized cover.

But what do these two terminologies mean?

In today's video, I'm gonna share with you a bit of background about each of these definitions

as well as provide you with some context to understand which of these two options might

be the best for you.

But before we get started, last year I shared a video on the government's MyHealth Record.

When researching this, I came across an article in Sydney Money Herald by Ben Grubb which

was amazing.

Ben explained the complexity of the terms and conditions by comparing them to things

that we're familiar with in our everyday life such as the terms and conditions for signing

up for Facebook, joining a bank account or even lodging a tax return.

What he then did was he compared that with our human nature not to read terms and conditions.

He then highlighted statistically how likely we are as humans not to read terms and conditions

and believe it or not, 80% of us are guilty of not reading these documents.

The reason I'm telling you this is to highlight the importance of context.

Ben could've very easily said to you that the My Health record terms and conditions

were 8,000 words long and you would have been ehhh...

But instead by anchoring these things to things that we're familiar with, he provided you

with some context.

Now Gary V., a major online player says that content is king but context is God.

So today, I'm gonna do the same thing for you when it comes to considering the fixed

and unitized cover with Hostplus.

To make it easier for you, I've broken it down into three key sections.

First, we're gonna have a look at the fixed cover and what this means.

Secondly, we'll look at the unitized cover and do exactly the same thing there.

And finally, I'll bring it all together and provide you some context around how to make

the perfect decision for your situation.

But before we get started, I'm gonna assume again that you know how much insurance you

need, whether you've used Scott's multiple of salary method, you've jumped on the Hostplus

website and used their tool.

But if you are stuck, there's also a link in the notes below that you can do your very

own personalized report using my method, but what ever method you've used, make sure that

you don't go any further in this video until you've done this step.

When you apply for insurance and nominate the fixed cover option, the amount of insurance

that you initially apply for will always remain the same unless you specifically make a request

to change it.

For example, if you apply for one million dollars worth of life and TPD cover initially,

when you get your policy renewal each year, the level of cover that you have will maintain

at that one million dollars whether that be next year, five years, or ten years in the

future.

If you do choose this option, the thing that you need to be careful of is the cost.

You see, as we get older, its statistically more likely that we're going to need to claim

on these insurance policies.

Whilst your cover level s remain fixed, you'll notice that each year your premiums get more

expensive.

To have a look at this in more detail, I've put together an example for you to walk through

the impact that age has on cost.

In this example for a million dollars worth of life and TPD cover, I've looked at the

cost of it for a 30 year old, 40 year old, 50 year old and 60 year old.

You'll notice that at 30, the cost of premiums is about a thousand dollars.

At 40, the premium jumps to about $2000.

At 50, you're looking at about $4,000 for that same level of cover.

And finally, should you still require the same level of insurance at age 60, you're

gonna need to spend about 12 and a half thousand dollars a year on your premiums.

What often happens is you forget to come back and revisit your insurances for a period of

time and what's happened in this same time frame is that the premiums have gone up.

As these premiums are debited directly from your superfund, we're less vigilant than if

that same amount of premium was coming from our bank account.

The result is having less money in your superannuation balance in later years.

When you apply for unitized cover, once you've determined how much insurance you need, Hostplus

has a table for working out the value of each unit based on your age.

Secondly, they have a table to tell you how much each unit will cost based on your occupation.

Again, I've included the links below the video for you so you can jump through and have a

look at what your unit value and cost per unit would be based on your exact scenario.

In a unitized cover option, instead of the amount of insurance that you have remaining

the same in the future, the cost of this insurance will remain the same for you.

Again, the insurance company knows that the older we get the more likely it is that you're

going to need to claim on your insurances, so instead of increasing the price, what they

do is they reduce the amount of cover that they'll provide you in the event that you

need to claim.

I've done another example to highlight how this would work.

In this scenario, you'll notice that the premium remains the same at about $900 a year in each

of these different scenarios.

At age 30, that premium will get you about a million dollars worth of cover.

At age 40, you're looking at about that same million dollars worth of cover.

But from 40 to 50, you're gonna see a significant drop off in how much insurance that same premium

will get you.

At age 50, you'll be insured for about $260 thousand dollars, and at age 60, that same

premium will only buy you about $70 thousand dollars worth of insurance.

So now you've seen the difference between the two, which option's the best one for you?

To answer that question, let's go back to the start and see how you determine how much

insurance you need.

I'm not a massive fan of using the simple multiple of salary calculator and the reason

for this, it focuses on an output, rather than looking at the needs behind the cover

levels that have been suggested.

Instead I believe in four key principles when it comes to insuring yourself and your family.

Number one, in the event of something happening to you, you should clear the debt on your

family home.

Number two is to allow for the surviving parent to become super mum or super dad, and what

I mean by that is allow them to focus on the kids rather than having to focus on getting

to work.

Number three is never have more cover than you need.

So this is taking off any net investment assets that you have to reduce that sum insured that

you require.

And finally, number four, I believe you should have enough money to pay for a funeral and

final expenses.

But how does this practically work?

I've given a basic example of two different families to prove my point.

In family number one, we've got a couple in their 30s, they've got two young kids age

5 & 7, they owe about $700 thousand dollars in their mortgage, they've got a family income

of about $150 thousand.

Using Scott's multiple of salary method, they'd need about $1.5 million of insurance.

Using my method, instead of that, they'd need about 1.6, so slightly more but you can see

they're pretty similar.

Family number two, this couple's a little bit older, they're in their 40s, their kids

are a little bit older, they're 15 and 17, their debt has been paid down to about 400

thousand and their family income has increased slightly to about $200 thousand dollars.

Using Scott's multiple of salary method again, they would need about 2 million dollars worth

of life and TPD cover.

Using my method, I believe this family needs about 1.3 million to put them in exactly the

same position should anything happen then the earlier family.

Now that I've highlighted these two examples, would you agree that the younger couple needs

more cover than the older couple?

By looking at these two examples, I hope you can see that the premise that I use is that

the younger couple would need more insurance than the older couple.The reason I highlight

this example for you is to help make a decision as to which of the fixed and unitised cover

options you should choose.

If the need for insurance reduces over time, surely that unitized cover would be the ultimate

selection.

And this is where I believe there's a bit of a difference.

You see, I would much prefer the fixed cover option and the reason for this is control.

Assuming that you take the time to revisit this at periodic increments as opposed to

just letting it go and the premiums running out of control, a fixed cover option will

allow you to adjust the cover you need based on your specific needs at a certain period

of time.

In the unitized cover option, the insurance company's going to dictate how much insurance

you can have at that time.

So I hope this has been helpful in clarifying the difference between the two options and

provide you with some context around which of these options might be best for you.

For more infomation >> HOSTPLUS INSURANCE: WHAT IS FIXED AND UNITISED COVER??? (2019) - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news: Denis Suarez deal update - this is how much cash Barcelona expect - Duration: 3:01.

 That's according to football finance expert Kieran Maguire who insists the Catalans don't want mega money for the midfielder

 Emery worked with Suarez at Sevilla and wants a reunion with the midfielder. However, negotiations have become increasingly drawn out

 The Gunners have been reluctant to make any major spending commitments this month

 They splashed the clash last January and in the summer which has left their coffers depleted

 Maguire, however, insists Barca will take just £20m for Suarez who is deemed surplus to requirements at the Nou Camp

 "I don't think they're looking for a huge amount," he told the Daily Star. "In today's market, they'd be happy with £20m – if they got £25m they'd be absolutely delighted

 "That's about a far as it goes." Ex-Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood has questioned if Gunners bigwigs have been honest with Emery regarding their cash flow issues

 "It would be interesting [to know] what he was told when he came into the club," he told The Debate

 "He must have felt there would be money to spend. "I would suggest he's been taken by surprise to realise in his first window there's only going to be loan signings to the football club when they're desperate for defenders, that seems to be the case

 "Is it comparable to Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool in his first window? "Possibly. I'm sure Arsenal are going to give him time as well

 "They're used to that. "They don't like sacking managers, we saw that with the previous one

It did drag on a wee bit. "But I think they've made the right decision. "The guy is good

They had an unbelievable unbeaten run, 21 games or whatever it was, which was fantastic

 "He's turned it on in two London derbies against Chelsea and was fantastic at the weekend

 "They were poor against West Ham which is another London derby so something went wrong there

 "For them to be challenging right at the top of the league and be real contenders for top four I think they need to get some consistency in there

"

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news: Denis Suarez deal update - this is how much cash Barcelona expect - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

How To Choose The Best YOUTUBE TOPICS In 2019 📈💥 // HEY.com - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> How To Choose The Best YOUTUBE TOPICS In 2019 📈💥 // HEY.com - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news: Denis Suarez deal update - this is how much cash Barcelona expect - Duration: 2:45.

 That's according to football finance expert Kieran Maguire who insists the Catalans don't want mega money for the midfielder

 Emery worked with Suarez at Sevilla and wants a reunion with the midfielder. However, negotiations have become increasingly drawn out

 The Gunners have been reluctant to make any major spending commitments this month

 They splashed the clash last January and in the summer which has left their coffers depleted

 Maguire, however, insists Barca will take just £20m for Suarez who is deemed surplus to requirements at the Nou Camp

 "I don't think they're looking for a huge amount," he told the Daily Star. "In today's market, they'd be happy with £20m – if they got £25m they'd be absolutely delighted

 "That's about a far as it goes." Ex-Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood has questioned if Gunners bigwigs have been honest with Emery regarding their cash flow issues

 "It would be interesting [to know] what he was told when he came into the club," he told The Debate

 "He must have felt there would be money to spend. "I would suggest he's been taken by surprise to realise in his first window there's only going to be loan signings to the football club when they're desperate for defenders, that seems to be the case

 "Is it comparable to Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool in his first window? "Possibly. I'm sure Arsenal are going to give him time as well

 "They're used to that. "They don't like sacking managers, we saw that with the previous one

It did drag on a wee bit. "But I think they've made the right decision. "The guy is good

They had an unbelievable unbeaten run, 21 games or whatever it was, which was fantastic

 "He's turned it on in two London derbies against Chelsea and was fantastic at the weekend

 "They were poor against West Ham which is another London derby so something went wrong there

 "For them to be challenging right at the top of the league and be real contenders for top four I think they need to get some consistency in there

"

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news: Denis Suarez deal update - this is how much cash Barcelona expect - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle Royal - This is how much the Royal Wedding is costing - Duration: 6:19.

 The Royal Wedding was a spectacular affair - and a costly event.  For those who believe these stately occasions to be waste of taxpayers' money, there is the consolation that the Royal Family themselves will pay for most of it

 And we did - including contributing to what is thought to be close to £400,000 for Meghan's dress - designed by a Brummie

 But it doesn't stop there - weddings of that level don't come cheap.  Kensington Palace had earlier released a statement saying: "As was the case with the wedding of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the Royal Family will pay for the core aspects of the wedding, such as the church service, the associated music, flowers, decorations, and the reception afterwards

"  So how much will it all cost - and what are the benefits? Royal Wedding costs - William and Kate vs Harry and Meghan  When Prince William and Kate Middleton tied the knot at Westminster Abbey on April 29, 2017, the overall cost was around £24 million

 For Harry and Meghan's big day at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, on May 19, 2018, the total spend is £32 million - even though it's in a smaller venue

 So how does it break down? ABC Finance has done some number-crunching and come up with these figures:  William and Kate  Wedding dress £250,000  Flowers £563,000  Wedding ring £115,000  Wedding cake £56,000  Security £22 million  Harry and Meghan  Wedding dress £387,000  Flowers £110,000  Wedding ring £250,000  Wedding cake £50,000  Security £30 million  So, much less is being spent on flowers for Harry and Meghan but security is costing far more this time

The ring is also twice the price. What are the economic benefits?  The costs might seem extravagant but there are said to be many economic benefits from these big royal spectacles

 William and Kate  When William and Kate tied the knot in 2011, an additional 600,000 people come to London for the weekend – 60 per cent from UK, 40 per cent from overseas

While here they spent upwards of £107 million.  The added value to Britain's 'brand' due to global media coverage was worth approximately £1 billion in free marketing and more than two billion people watched the ceremony globally  It wasn't just visitors to London, the Office for National Statistics reported that an extra 350,000 visitors travelled to the UK compared with the year before

 Tourism also flourished on the island of Anglesey in Wales, where the royal couple lived after the wedding

It's estimated that it prompted a 20 per cent increase in business in 2011.  Total Economic Benefit = £107 million  Harry and Meghan  Harry and Meghan's nuptials are projected to generate much, much more - including £200 million that's expected to come from tourism, travel and hotels

 That includes projections by Airbnb which is expecting to make almost £12 million over the Royal Wedding weekend, with around 42,000 guests staying in the capital and surrounding areas so they can go and see the festivities

 A further £150 million will be spent by people having parties and celebrating, with commemorative merchandise projected to bring in £50 million

 It's thought the wedding will provide the UK with around £100 million in free marketing

 Total Economic Benefit = £500 million Anything else?  Well, yes, there have been other effects

 Meghan Markle has a pet beagle called Guy, adopted from a shelter in 2015.  And since Meghan and Harry confirmed their relationship in November 2016, beagle ownership has increased by 42 per cent from 195,707 to 278,173, according to data gathered by insurers Bought By Many and Consumer Intelligence

 It now makes beagles the fifth most popular dog breed in the UK.  The same period has seen a 4 per cent decline (from 7,828 to 7,518) in the UK population of Welsh Corgis - traditionally the Royal Family's favourite breed

 But there may be some hope for the breed. The Kennel Club reported there was a 22 per cent uplift in enquiries about buying a corgi puppy following the launch of the second series of The Crown in December 2017

 A third series of the Netflix show is in production - meaning corgis could see another boost in the near future

 The most popular beagle names in the UK are Bella, Bailey and Buddy. The most popular corgi names are Merlin, Arthur and Heidi

 Steven Mendel, CEO and co-founder of Bought By Many, said: "We're accustomed to seeing spikes in popularity of certain breeds with celebrity ownership but such a large rise in the popularity of beagles certainly stands out

"

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle Royal - This is how much the Royal Wedding is costing - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

The $8 Million Question: How Much Is Tony Romo Worth as a Broadcaster? - Duration: 1:20.

 Tony Romo makes $4 million a year for CBS. But after correctly predicting so many plays in last week's AFC Championship Game, fans and insiders have said maybe Romo would be better off as a coach

 Well, if it's a head coaching position, Romo could potentially make double what CBS pays him per year

 So the question becomes: How valuable is what Romo does for CBS? Do people watch more because he's calling a game? It's the NFL, after all

If he's the best broadcaster, what's he worth?   Printable Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets SheetRead now  For the answer, we turn to sports media consultant Ed Desser of Desser Sports Media

 "It is the NFL, but there are some exceptions, like what happened when John Madden was broadcasting," Desser said

"There was a casual fan who tuned in because it was Madden. Is Tony Romo worth what Madden was worth? Read the rest of this article for FREE in our app Or EDGE subscribers can enjoy all articles anytime, anywhere CONTINUE IN THE APP START FREE TRIAL

For more infomation >> The $8 Million Question: How Much Is Tony Romo Worth as a Broadcaster? - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Midday Weather Update: How Much Snow Will Fall - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Midday Weather Update: How Much Snow Will Fall - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

How much weight will I lose? | Bariatric and Weight Loss Surgery | Mosaic Life Care - Duration: 1:47.

A common question that I hear from my patients is,

"how much am I expected to lose

from the surgery?"

Well, I tell them each patient is different,

and what applies to one person

may not apply to the other person.

It depends on many factors,

but if we look at the surgeries themselves –

with the sleeve gastrectomy,

you're probably going to lose about

eight pounds a month for the first six months

and then about two to three pounds afterwards

til up to a year.

So, it ends up being about

50-60% of the excess body weight you have.

With the roux-en-y gastric bypass

you lose about eight to ten pounds a month

for also about six months,

and then lose about two to three pounds afterwards

for up to a year.

And that tends to be about 60-70%

of the excess body weight.

With the duodenal switch,

you're going to be losing about

10-12 pounds a month

for about six months

and then about three pounds afterwards

for up to a year.

This would be about 70-80%

of the excess body weight.

But again,

some patients – there is not one surgery fits all

there is the right surgery for the right patient.

What can apply to one patient

may not apply to the other

We check the risk factors,

we check what is suitable

for this patient,

what are the comorbidities,

how much weight do you want to lose,

if you are a smoker or not,

you are a smoker or not.

And we decide –

me and the patient

by sitting together,

we decide what's the best surgery for the patient.

And again, what applies to one patient

may not apply to the other patient,

but this is how much,

as an estimate, of how much you expect to lose with those surgeries.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét