Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

News on Youtube Jan 30 2019

Do husband and wife become na mahram after death?

It is a stupid question. It is very unfortunate that such beliefs have found a place in our society.

Let me tell you that Abu Bakr, one of the most graceful personalities, was given his funeral bath by his wife.

Such beliefs are totally baseless and stupid.

The concept of mahram and na mahram applies during the life of this world only.

A person has remained your spouse. Is there any bigger relation than that?

How can you declare it null and void on one's death?

This is merely a misconception propagated by ignorant people.

It is neither based on Quran nor hadith.

For more infomation >> Does Death Nullify Marriage Relationship? | Javed Ahmad Ghamidi - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Evans Datinh ( Captain America ) // Relationship Chris Evans ( 2003 - 2019 ) // Stars Story - Duration: 7:21.

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...! help us to reach 500.000

For more infomation >> Chris Evans Datinh ( Captain America ) // Relationship Chris Evans ( 2003 - 2019 ) // Stars Story - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Hiddleston Datinh ( Loki ) // Relationship Tom Hiddleston // ( 2003 - 2019 ) // Stars Story - Duration: 5:18.

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...! help us to reach 500.000 Subscribes

For more infomation >> Tom Hiddleston Datinh ( Loki ) // Relationship Tom Hiddleston // ( 2003 - 2019 ) // Stars Story - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Courteney Cox's Relationship Is Stronger After Ending Engagement - Duration: 5:20.

Hi Courteney.

Hi, how are you?

I'm good.

I'm good.

So you haven't been here in four years.

Four?

I know.

Although, we see each other often in different scenarios.

I saw you-- I went to your house to watch, oh my god, the most

incredible comedy special, which you've all seen, I'm sure.

Yes, Relatable, on Netflix, everybody.

They haven't seen it.

It's all good.

That was really fun.

Yes.

And then we were on an island together vacationing.

Right.

We were at a place called Brando Island, which is incredible.

And one of my favorite memories was really

just seeing who all you were gonna scare that day.

So you think that she just scares on the show.

Uh-uh.

You scare on the the most-- we're all there to relax.

It's the most expensive vacation.

All you want to do is just chill and nothing was sacred.

There was not a moment.

No.

I mean, she would hide behind the curtains in your place

where you're staying.

Poor Cameron.

Yeah.

[INAUDIBLE]

You scared me in the pool with Amanda.

Yes.

And I would hide behind a bush for as long as I can to--

There was not a palm tree that she wasn't--

anything was-- nothing.

Anything [INAUDIBLE].

It's fun.

I don't do it just for the show.

I do it because it's fun all the time.

Why would--

It's almost like you're 10 afterwards.

You get so-- you're like--

Yeah.

You're so excited.

Well, do you like to scare people?

Do you do it?

Well, I actually, I'm so afraid that I'll be scared afterwards,

that I don't want to do it.

I can't stand being scared.

Although, I do love it.

I mean, it's so weird.

It's a love hate thing.

But anyway, yes, it's fun.

All right, and I understand you're

spending a lot of time in London now

because your boyfriend, fiance slash--

he's your fiancee, right?

He's not my fiancee.

We were engaged to be married, but now

we're just together and--

But you broke off your engagement?

We did.

Why?

But you're still together.

Yeah.

I know.

Isn't that strange?

We broke off our engagement and he moved to England.

Then we got back together.

And it's actually better than it was before.

It's just, everything's better.

Because he's in London?

Oh, there he is.

Not because he's in London.

Although, I think the distance-- after that breakup,

we were apart for six months.

That really showed us a lot.

And it's just better.

It's expensive.

I mean, that's an expensive relationship.

Yeah, to go back and--

I'm going Thursday.

Yeah.

We go back and forth a lot.

But you take turns?

He comes to see you or do you--

He does.

He's in a band called Snow Patrol

and right now he's touring.

Oh.

But, yeah, he's incredibly.

He's also an incredible writer.

He writes tons of music and--

The one thing I learned about you on vacation

is you know music very well.

You know lots of songs and every single word to them.

That was one of my favorite nights, by the way.

When we were dancing?

Yeah.

There was-- Cameron--

I'm saying it like everybody knows who Cameron is.

You know, Cameron, my friend.

He's just a guy.

Anyway, a friend of hers made a Spotify playlist called FM Gold

and it's so good.

And that night, we just danced forever.

I had the best time.

I have to-- so there was a bar.

It's an island.

It's not a private island.

There was other people there.

And so there was a couple honeymooning.

And they're sitting at the bar.

And Portia and I show up.

And they're kind of all of a sudden,

like, just staring at their drinks

and trying to act like there's nothing happening.

And then all of a sudden, Jen Aniston shows up

and they're, like, freaking out.

And then Courteney shows up.

And then Jason Bateman shows up.

And they're like, oh my god, what's happening.

It just kept growing and growing.

And Jimmy Kimmel shows up.

And it was, like, a whole bunch of us.

It was a fun group.

They stayed as long as they could

before their heads exploded.

And then they-- and Coco was there, your daughter.

Oh, yeah.

How old is she now?

Coco's 14 and she just started high school.

Oh, wow.

Yeah.

I mean, it's a whole new world.

Everything about it.

I don't understand a word that Coco says and vise versa.

She doesn't get me.

I don't get her.

I mean, Johnny's from Ireland.

So I don't really get him either.

And Coco will say, like, hey mom, what's the tea?

I have no idea what that means.

It means, like, what's happening?

What's the latest?

Johnny will say, what's the crack?

That's not-- you know, that's the way people talk.

What's the tea is like, what's the tea?

I want to see tea bag.

[INAUDIBLE]

Funniest story.

The other day, she calls me up and she's--

I was driving on Sunset and, you know, Sunset's pretty crazy.

And Coco called me up and said, mom, I'm freaking out.

I said, Coco, I'm freaking out.

I just got hit from behind.

And she's like, what?

Gross.

I mean-- what?

I got rammed.

And she's like, what?

And she [INAUDIBLE].

I'm like, how am I supposed to say I got rear-ended?

Well, not like that.

Like, nothing worked.

I can't talk.

But I did.

I got hit from-- you know, in the back of my car.

Yeah.

But it really scares me.

Is that a term--

I got hit from behind?

It is when you're from Alabama.

I mean, what else am I going to say?

What do you say?

Yeah, I would have said-- well, I

would've said I got rear-ended instead of hit from behind.

That doesn't sound that much better.

No.

Now nothing sounds OK.

All right.

People are just turning on right now.

All right, we'll take a break.

We'll be back.

Hi, I'm Andy.

Ellen asked me to remind you to subscribe to her channel

so you can see more awesome videos.

Like, videos of me getting scared or saying

embarrassing things like, ball peen hammer.

And also, some videos of Ellen and other celebrities,

if you're into that sort of thing.

[SCREAMS]

[BEEPS]

[YELLING]

[BEEPS]

For more infomation >> Courteney Cox's Relationship Is Stronger After Ending Engagement - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Words of Affirmation - The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman | Relationship Advice - Duration: 9:23.

we say actions count morning words but people who speak the primary love

language of words of affirmations that is not true for them words speak always

louder than actions by the end of this video you're gonna know exactly how to

speak the love language words of affirmation fluently and if you stay

till the end I'm also gonna share with you what is especially harmful for the

people with words of affirmation as a love language hey entrepreneurs I'm Evie

welcome to adventure world my channels all about guiding you to an exceptional

relationship hit the little subscribe button if you haven't already to get

notified when ever annuity is released every Tuesday and Thursday so what are

words of affirmation all about for people who speak the love language words

of affirmation the most beautiful thing in the world is receiving compliments

and even better than just hearing I love you you look beautiful

is hearing the reason why behind so don't just tell them I love you but tell

them why you love them tell you why you are excited to see them tell you why

they are looking beautiful just add this little extra the wide and it's gonna

lift up their day make the day more beautiful and actually carry them

through the whole day or even a week words of affirmation also don't always

have to come through your lips you can send an email white a text message write

some handwritten notes and leave them wherever you can put them on the

whiteboard pin them to your fridge or just leave them in the luggage when they

traveling in the book that they are reading in the lunch or or jacket where

every day I'm gonna find it and see it later on

leave them little notes from time to time just to remind them that you

actually love them and care about them if it's hard for you to speak the love

language words of affirmation keep a journal or something they can write down

the affirmations and intentially bring these compliments and affirmations to

your loved one so did you always getting new inspiration and you know

coming always with the same I love you and then you don't really know what else

to say cuz you're not really a wordy person so just get into the habit of

practicing it and the more you practice the more fluent you gonna become a lot

of times in relationships we have to work through conflicts or

misunderstandings so for these people it's really important that you affirm

them before during and after a conflict or a discussion just tell them like I

love you I'm telling you this because I love you I need you to notice because

it's hurting you and I love because I care for you it really hurt me when just

affirm them tell me that you love them that you care for them that you're there

for them but that you need to resolve this conflict in order to lift your

relationship up grow stronger together build a deeper relationship and just

have a more beautiful relationship so there's nothing bad of having the

discussion just be really intentional in affirming and letting the person know

did you really love them all though the more specific you compliment is the

better so don't just tell them like hey you looking beautiful today tell them

your lipstick looks amazing and makes your eyes shine even more or use

sunglasses you just got looks excellent in you I really love it when you wear

this pants as your ass looks really sexy in it just add these little things

describe why put in more details and just get a creative of it there's really

no limit so just look at the person you love and just let it flow from your

heart okay there's no reason to tell them something that you don't really

feel it should be honest and you really should feel it and think it and even

though you have to describe it a little bit more and it's really hard for you it

should really come from your heart so don't tell them like oh you looking

beautiful anything holy shit where did you get that ugly coat from you got what

I mean right also be intentional before you say if your partner has like

insecurities with their body image and you're saying like

oh my god you look so beautiful yourself freakin slim and I love how your body

looks and they're just like mmm like I'm Way too overweight and I'm really not

feeling comfortable you can actually make them more insecure so make sure

you're really careful of this test it out I just keep doing what is already

working okay try new things but if you if you feel

like oh talking about her body weight or about her hair color or whatever he's

not really working she's in really responding to it then just leave it you

don't have to give compliments about everything just focus on the things that

make her eyes sparkle and light up if you don't always want to send the same

old text messages or emails you can also just take your phone send a voice

message or do a short little video telling them that you miss them that you

love them what do you love about them what'd you miss about them just really

expressing your feelings whenever you find an inspirational quote an article

or a documentary that reminds you of the person send it to them just the thought

of you haven't thought about them and expressing the love through that is

gonna make them light up so try to do that you can also get like a wooden box

or a jar and put some little snippets of paper with affirmations and compliments

in there so whenever you're feeling low you can just open it and read all this

beautiful little things that you feel about them to just lift them up and make

them feel better why do we say actually doesn't matter as much as how we say it

and it's most of the time Minard what do we say but who we are when we're saying

it so focus on your tonality because there's a big difference if you say I

freakin love you or I love you you get the difference right so make sure do you

be intentional with the feelings you want to transmit through your words

through your language and that the message you're sending actually gets to

your partner notice your partner's good qualities praise them enough

it's so easy to get stuck and all the negative stuff like oh your again didn't

bring out the trash again you didn't have dinner ready

again you left all your clothes on the floor oh my god you're so dirty what are

we just doing together breathe focus on the beautiful things there's a reason

why you're with your partner otherwise you wouldn't be together there's a

reason you love them there's a reason that you choose this person to be with

so finding things affirm them and let them know focus on the positive and

bright side and push this forward remember my focus goes energy flows so

focus on a bright side and you will see that your relationship is gonna get

uplifted enough level in a really short time if you want to get creative you can

even start a private car okay night at home just put a playlist together with

all the songs to really express how you feel about your loved one and just start

singing together or set a goal of giving you a spouse or partner and different

compliment or affirmation each day for at least a month because if an apple a

day keeps the doctor away probably an affirmation and a compliment

today is gonna keep the counselor away so give it a try make sure you find new

things every single day which shouldn't be a problem because you love that

person there should be a million things you're happy and excited about and you

want to share with them really focus on uplifting encouraging and kind words

that really give them life and carry them through their day beginning of the

video I told you I was gonna share with you what is especially harmful for

people who fight self-affirmation so here we go

the worst is on constructive criticism as this is really discouraging them and

really gets them down and it's really hard to lift them up out of this hole

also insults are really shattering and they're gonna stick to them for a

really long time and they're not easily gonna forget about it so whenever you're

having a discussion make sure you're not insulting someone make sure you're not

paying things you're regretting afterwards cuz these people I'm gonna

remember that for the next few weeks months and probably even years so if you

want to learn more about creating an exceptional relationship with your

partner I have a free video training in the comments below on how to improve

your communication and create an exceptional relationship if you like

this video give it a thumbs up if you didn't let me know share this video with

your friends and family so they can start speaking your and your partner's

love language as well and comment below and let me know what's your favorite

compliment and affirmation that you've received in the last few days hope you

have a beautiful day and I see you in this next video

For more infomation >> Words of Affirmation - The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman | Relationship Advice - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

GOP Lawmaker Demands DOJ Probe into CNN/FBI Relationship in Roger Stone Arrest - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> GOP Lawmaker Demands DOJ Probe into CNN/FBI Relationship in Roger Stone Arrest - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

My love hate relationship with social - Duration: 5:11.

- I don't know about you, but I have

a love/hate relationship with social.

I would think most people do.

But recently, I had some experiences

that I'm that everyone has had.

On social, I've spent 5,000 plus hours

and so much time dedicated to learning about social,

and Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest,

Twitter, Instagram, all of it,

and there's so many emerging networks

that take so much time from us.

And I love it because of what it allows us to do

to be able to connect with people, to interact, to engage,

to network beyond our physical boundaries.

But I hate it because of what it does to us in being able to

communicate with one another with other people.

And sometimes, guys, just put

the phone down and pay attention.

Not long ago, my daughter, I'm layin' in bed,

she comes out, I'm layin' in bed and she just crawls

onto bed and just stares at me

with the sweetest most adorable look.

And my heart just melted, I love my daughter.

And I thought to myself, if I had been glued to my phone,

I totally would have missed out on this very sweet 60 second

opportunity to spend time with my daughter.

And I thought, how many people out there

miss those kind of opportunities

because they're so glued to their phone?

And this is comin' from a guy that my entire business

and job is making it so you're glued to your phone.

But sometimes you gotta put the phone down

because then there's other times where

I will be talking to people, and I don't know

how many times this has happened,

I guarantee this has happened to you,

where you will be in the middle of a conversation,

and I'm guilty of this too and I try really hard

not to do this, but you are in the middle of a conversation

and next thing you know, someone picks up their phone

and you totally disappear.

You stop talking and they don't even notice.

And I find that so frustrating,

I find it very disrespectful.

And I know I'm guilty of it, and I'm trying to work on it.

And that's my love/hate relationship with social

because of what it can do and how it expands our ability

to connect with people, but at the same time,

if we don't use it wisely, it destroys

our ability to connect with people.

Recently I listened to a...

talk by a gentleman by the name of Collin Kartchner,

which if you have children or you just use social

and you feel like you use it too much,

go check him out please, but he talked about what social

is doing to us and equated social, particularly with kids,

let's give em a rattlesnake and expect him not to bite,

except em not to get bit by a rattlesnake.

And as adults, we have these devices that connect us

to the world and we forget how to connect with the world.

And it's my little rant and I love social, I really do.

But don't forget how to connect with people,

don't forget to look people in the eye,

shake their hand, smile, laugh with people.

When you're with a group eating dinner,

don't pull out your phone.

Don't even put it down on the table

because that distraction is still there.

Leave it your purse, leave it in your pocket,

connect with people, and then use social

as a means to enhance that.

But don't make it the basis of how you engage

and build meaningful conversations

and relationships with people.

Because what happens if you don't have your phone?

What happens if you actually have

to communicate with people?

What are you gonna do?

Anyway, I'd be interested to know

if you've had similar experiences.

Let me know or...

if nothin' else, just...

from a digital marketer, from a father,

from just one human being to the next,

don't forget how to connect with people,

and treat people with human kindness and respect.

For more infomation >> My love hate relationship with social - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Caroline Wozniacki gives details of her relationship with Maria Sharapova after Australian Open exit - Duration: 3:06.

Sharapova beat Wozniacki (Picture: Anadolu Agency/Getty) Caroline Wozniacki may not have faced off with Maria Sharapova for nearly four years ahead of her defeat to the Russian on Friday afternoon, but the pair have certainly clashed in other regards

 Wozniacki was a vocal critic of the favourable treatment Sharapova had enjoyed upon her return from the sport, hitting out at her being handed a wildcard in Stuttgart while questioning the US Open scheduling the Russian above her during the 2017 event

 The pair had avoided each other on court since the 31-year-old's comeback from her drugs ban until Friday's third-round meeting at Melbourne Park and it was largely a civilised affair, with no obvious show of emotion from either when shaking hands at the net after Sharapova knocked out the defending champion

Sharapova came out on top (Picture: AFP/Getty Images) After the match, Wozniacki was quizzed on her relationship with the 30th seed and she insisted little had changed since the explosive comments off the court

Advertisement Advertisement  'I mean, I think our terms are the same as they have always been,' Wozniacki said

 'I think she doesn't really talk to anybody and just, you know, has her team and has her own thing

And that's that.  'I do my own thing. I have my friends, and that's that. I just, we are just playing, we are on tour

We are competitors. We both try our hardest when we're out there on court and fight our hardest

'  Asked if a win over Wozniacki given her comments in the past made the win more satisfying, the Russian – who faces Ash Barty in the next round – replied: 'I just really like winning

Wozniacki came up short (Picture: AFP/Getty Images) 'I'm just really happy and proud of the way I competed today and I'm into the fourth round

So that's all that matters.'  Wozniacki also suggested she would head to the Miami Open after all despite considering boycotting the event last year

 The Dane's family were allegedly subjected to death threats during her defeat to Puerto Rico's Monica Puig and while she is yet to make a decision on participation, she admitted she was leaning towards a return

 'To be honest, I haven't thought about it yet,' she said. 'I have been focused on this tournament

But I haven't really thought about the future planning.  'But I would lean more towards I'm playing than not playing

' More: Tennis Hungry and 'unbeatable': Novak Djokovic is on path to eclipse Federer & Nadal Novak Djokovic is the favourite for the French Open NOT Rafael Nadal - Pat Cash Novak Djokovic on chasing Roger Federer's record and a calendar Grand Slam Advertisement Advertisement

For more infomation >> Caroline Wozniacki gives details of her relationship with Maria Sharapova after Australian Open exit - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kailyn Lowry's Relationship with Mother & Father Rocky | Heavy.com - Duration: 8:16.

Kailyn Lowry's Relationship with Mother & Father Rocky | Heavy.com

Kailyn Lowry's relationship with her parents has been rocky for some time, and the 16 & Pregnant star hasn't held back on her feelings about the broken relationship with her mom and dad, and says she has no desire to pursue one with either of them in the future.

"A lot of people ask what my relationships are with my parents… I don't have a relationship with either of them," she said, according to OK! Magazine.

"I met my sperm donor [her father] for the first and last time on 16 & Pregnant.

I was 17-years-old and I never looked back.

He doesn't reach out and neither do I.

I can't remember the last time I spoke to my mom.

I'm not sure where she lives, if she works or anything.

I have no desire to have a relationship with either of them.".

       .

If she had the opportunity to speak with her parents, she said she "wouldn't say anything" to either of them.

"Part of me is thankful things are the way they are.

It gets lonely around holidays and I'm sad for my kids during those times…but I wouldn't be where I am today if things were different.".

Lowry confessed that her children – Isaac, Lincoln and Lux – have asked about their grandmother, Lowry's mom Suzanne Lowry (who goes by Suzi), in the past, but never about their grandfather.

"My kids have asked about my mom…never my dad.

Now that I think about it…I guess they don't know any better because they don't know any different," she said.

She added: "I can't remember Isaac ever asking about my dad.

He's asked about my mom…'When can I go back to see mommy's mommy?' And I tell him 'She's sick and I don't know if she will ever get better.'".

Lowry lost touch with her mother after finding out Suzi was drinking while babysitting her son Lincoln.

After she gave birth to her third son Lux, she claims she tried to reach out to Suzi but never received a response. "Tried to contact her about her new grandson but I got nothing," Lowry tweeted in response to a fan.

       .

Suzi has appeared on earlier episodes of Teen Mom in the past, when Lowry lived with her after she split from then-boyfriend Jo Rivera.

Lowry secretly moved out of her home with her son Isaac when she got into an altercation with her mother's boyfriend at the time, according to Radar Online. After she moved out, her mother blocked Lowry's number when she tried to reach her.

According to Radar Online, the two reconciled after the birth of her son Lincoln, who she shares with ex-husband Javi Marroquin, but that reunion was also short-lived.

"We don't talk," she said on a reunion special in 2014 of her mother, who she has claimed is an alcoholic.

"I took Lincoln to her house and Javi doesn't know about this so that's why I don't want to talk about it.

I came back two hours later and she was trashed.

His diaper was on backwards, she had given him formula, whole milk, yogurt, and a banana.".

Lowry claims that her mother has been an alcoholic most of her life, and used to drive drunk with Lowry in the backseat of the car. "She would get drunk and drive with me and stuff," she said.

"But she didn't do it because she wanted to hurt me, she did it because she was sick.".

Lowry said that at one point in her life she wanted a relationship with her father, and thought that he would come "rescue her" from the life she was living with her mom.

       .

"[Before I met him] I was like, 'My dad is going to come rescue me someday.

I'm going to have this superhero dad that's going to come in when my life is f–ked up and he's going to make everything better.

And then I met him and I was like, 'Oh f–k, no, this is not what I expected.'".

Sometimes Lowry wonders if her mother is even still breathing. "I don't even know if she's alive," Lowry said on a Coffee Convos podcast.

"It's been years.

I don't think anyone in my family has heard from her.".

Kail stated that the last time she spoke to Suzi was when her second son Lincoln was about six months old (Lincoln is now four years old).

She says that, although she is okay with having no contact with her parents anymore, she is still sad and wishes people would understand that she has very little family left in her life.

"I think people forget that I don't have a family, so I just come off very cold," she said.

"I don't know how to handle certain situations and I'm so defensive.

I'm like, 'Let's put a poker face on and call it a day' but…I cry a lot!.

What do you think about Lowry's relationships with her parents? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

READ NEXT: Jenelle Evans 911 Domestic Violence Call Involving Husband [LISTEN].

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét