Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

News on Youtube Sep 28 2017

pencil gun making Life Hacks

For more infomation >> Simple Life Hacks || pencil gun making Life Hacks - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Change Makes You Powerful - Your Words Have Power - Duration: 13:17.

Hey friends Kris Krohn here with limitless TV and I've got my great

friend and peer mentor Wylene Benson joining today to talk about words of

life. Thank you for being here.

Thank you Kris.

And so excited about what you had to

teach us about what it looks like to step into our power with the use of

words and I got a couple of zingers coming your way cause I want to make sure

that we can extract as much amazing knowledge as we can from your incredible

life experience on how you've been using words to teach these powerful concepts

and manifest the life that you want.

Words have power or do they? you know I've got the amazing Wylene here and

I've got some questions for you because I want to get your perspective and I

just want to make sure everyone knows a little bit about you and who you are

because in the last five years since I've met you, I have witnessed you do

some of the most amazing things. I've seen you do things with your health that

after after months years or decades of problems, you've been able to overcome.

I've seen you do things financially. I've been able to witness you grow in some of

the most amazing ways and to have you here as a peer mentor leading a movement

of light and helping change people's lives, it's so exciting for me to sit

here with you today because this whole conversation of words and power you're

so perfectly equipped to share us your nuggets and your wisdom on what you've

learned so thank you for being here. You're welcome. Thank you. Thanks for

inviting me. You're very welcome. There's a lot of things we could talk

about that are quote-unquote important right? You know we could talk about

commitment. We could talk about dedication. We could talk about

perseverance. Today's conversation on words and the

power behind them like where does that stand priority wise for you in terms of

all of these other characteristics and traits that you could really be focusing

on?

Obviously there is a lot of power and necessity for taking action, being

dedicated, really persevering in what you want to accomplish but as I think about

what is so important in the beginning when you're wanting to create something,

when you're just even imagining you're just putting your imagination into it.

What do I want to accomplish? Words is what creates it. Words is what creates

the spiritual creation of it before it becomes an actual physical creation. So

we could push, we could do whatever we want. But if we haven't created it in the

spiritual we're just moving forward but we don't we're not really moving towards

a clear goal.

So are you saying that you've got personal experience with

maybe not putting the energy into your words but knowing what it's like to put

in a lot of movement hoping for achievement and yet not getting what you

want have you experienced that?

Yes definitely. In fact, you and I have had

conversations about that where I put a lot of

emphasis on a busy schedule and doing things that that I think are gonna get me to my

goal. But if I haven't taken the time to really lay out exactly and put it into

words and speaking the words on a daily basis as if it's already happened, then

it is just busy work. It's something that's just gonna, it's not going to take

me to the end result that I really want. Okay so people listen up. This is what

Wylene's dropping on you right now. What she's suggesting is that whatever

this thing called words have in power, if you don't have that going on in your

life then everything else is just gonna turn out to be busy work. A lot of

mistaking movement for achievement. So so, Wylene you're making an argument here

that our words really do matter and that they have an impact on outcome. Can you

think of a recent moment or experience in your life where you change your words

and they change your outcome?

Oh thank you. I actually brought a little prop to

share. It was when I was getting ready to come today. This board,

you brought your

3 day limitless board that you busted on

alright this is cool. Some of you, if you've been

to limitless you can relate to this if you haven't don't miss out any longer

you got to come to one of our next three-day breakthrough events. Tell us

what happened.

So this was a major breakthrough for me. This was the very

first time that we did board break out limitless and I hadn't done that yet and

so I wanted to participate. And I gotta tell you, I was pretty scared to do this.

I didn't know if I'd be able to break through.

You're not a trained martial

artist or anything rright?

Alright but you are kind of a ninja when it comes to words

these days. Alright.

So I, as I was looking at this this morning and I'm

gonna actually read these words and when I read these words they're not me. They

are not, they do not feel true in the least to me. It's probably been about a

year since I broke this board but when I wrote this this was my life. This was

real. This was true in my life.

The money is not mine.

There's never any for my

needs and wants.

I blame my husband. I feel powerless. I can't have what I

want if.

I spend it, it feels like I'm taking away. My stomach hurts I can't

have what I want.

This is so wild because you have been having the last couple

months like your biggest financial months of your life and you've totally

like taken like total financial control of your destiny and what you're doing so

like that's so wild that a year ago those were your words when it's like man

that is crazy because I know I've had you on stage at limitless touting your

most successful months ever in life and I'm getting your text from you and

you're crushing it right now.

Okay Wow I was a believer but I'm like a believer

all over again now. So what did you decide to change your words to?

All right so these are the words that I wrote on my board which at the moment I didn't

know if I could really believe. This had, this wasn't something that felt true in

my life but this is what I wanted to accomplish. This is what I wanted to have.

Clint and I are together on where our money goes. I choose where the money goes.

I'm smart with my money. I have always had choice with money and Clint has

always been smart with money.

So those were my new beliefs and as I read them

today. I feel like I could write these today as a hundred percent truths.

My husband and I right now are working together on our fourth rental property

which we chose together. We are working

Love our people here! are fans are like

yeah yeah! Wylene's a part of our real estate community and if

you're not, man you you got to click the link on the bottom and be like wow how

do I actually get the real help? I mean the videos are great but how do we get

the hands-on help? it's been awesome watching you guys grow. So four? that's big.

Yeah and we are working together. We had a sum of money that we had accumulated

and I wanted to do one thing with it, he wanted to do something else with it, and

this this first, I think Clint and I are together on where our money goes this

manifested because we both had a lot of energy behind what we wanted to put this

money into and we were able to come together and as a couple decide where

that money went and it was actually what he was choosing. So in the past I would

have looked at that as I feel powerless. I can't have what I want.

There's never any for my needs and wants. The money is not mine. I would have

believed that. I would have bought into that, that belief. But now we're choosing

together.

Oh wow this so exciting. So this is really what we're here to talk about

today. I want to drop the big bomb. If you're here watching this video, it's

like okay words have power cool. Here's the question I think for them. How do you

use your words to create what you want and put faith in that if it hasn't been

created yet? Because I think that's really difficult for a lot of people

they're like, okay Kris rah rah rah like all these cool things I go to your event

you're telling me that you just want me to believe in the unseen and then it's

gonna like mysteriously like woo! It's gonna magically appear? And yet that's what

exactly just happened here! So what would you say for our viewers that are saying

that's a little bit of a trial of my faith to believe in the things I can't

see. What would you suggest?

Well I have two things that you can do and

this is how I was able to write these and actually break through that board

believing that they can they could be true. And one of the things is choose

what you want to create. So choosing what the words the way that you want it to be

even at first when you write it down if you can't believe it

choose those words the way that you want it. That's the first thing and then once

you've chosen those words and you've written them down, then find evidence

that they really are true right now in your life. It's amazing because I think

about, there was a time when I said you know what I really want is a

recreational cabin where me and my family can create amazing experiences in

the woods because I grew up in Washington and I loved being on our five

acres of land surrounded by you know felt like just millions of acres of

nothingness. So many memories and I thought, man I'm in the city your urban

life and in and I don't feel like I'm giving my children that and so we

started speaking a lot into creation that we believed in having four years

before it came and it's funny I posted on Facebook this video like, hey we're up

here at Sundance we're celebrating that we're gonna have this lot

two years later we actually picked the lot even though we didn't own it. We would

spend time on it play on it and then two years later actually bought the lot and

now we're holding events there and like having

these amazing experiences and now we're just getting ready to break ground and

build a cabin there and I'm like, wow that's totally like the board. Sometimes

we speak these things into creation though and they take time to gestate

they don't always you know it's like they're the genie in the lamp I rub the

lamp today I get what I want that instant what would you say for those how

much patience do you think they're gonna need to have wylene if they know what

they want and then they choose to believe what they want, how long might it

take to get what they want?

That's a good question and I think we're gonna go I'm

gonna take us back to you maybe that very first question that you asked about,

what's more powerful the willpower and the determination and the perseverance?

That's where it comes in. The beginning of your creation has to be the words. You

have to be able to create that the way that you want it and then you begin

putting that energy behind it. Putting the action behind it the

perseverance the determination the willpower all of those things but

knowing that it's gonna happen the fastest possible if you put the words

down first. Now I know that you have a you do a daily power hour, you take your

time to visualize. Is there when you take your words of life is there something

that you do on a daily basis that helps create a practice around them to set

them in motion?

Yes definitely. I do a daily Power Hour I call it GPS. Grounding,

prayer, and scripture. For me it's really important to connect with that spiritual

power as well because that's what I'm doing when I write these words and when

I put it up on my vision board is I'm creating it spiritually first and so

it's important for me to have that that is a part of it and really focusing on

the the vision of it and I do have pictures that you know depict whatever

it is that I want to create and I have a list of my new beliefs that I've created

because with every single creation you're gonna come up against limiting

beliefs that say, no that doesn't exist yet. You know, you're lying to yourself

whatever and I get to break through those limiting beliefs every single day.

And the new beliefs that I come up with are on my vision board. And so every day,

I'm reading those, I'm visualizing. And then asking again, what is the next step

to take me to this? and what is the limiting belief that

would stop me? So take a look at the pattern that Wylene is laying out

here. She's saying, you got to know what you want and then you gotta collect

evidence for what you want and she has a process every day. She's got her GPS

where she's grounding she also has her prayer in her scripture study that's one

of the ways that she harnesses that. She connects to higher power. She's got a

vision board where she collects that evidence and grabs it all

together. What can you do? because when you decide what you want and the

limiting beliefs come up, what I'm hearing this kind of I think final big

nugget that just reminder for me is, all right you've used your words to set

something in creation and when the opposition comes or the limiting beliefs

arise you then get to meet them with new beliefs so we're gonna fight fire with

fire, words with words. So I get to know what I want with my words and then I get

to use my new beliefs to empower those words to spring forth my creation.

Right, so there's words in the beginning that helps to help you to visualize it and

then there's words throughout that are new beliefs that are going to help you

continue forward.

Boom drop mic! Wylene, thank you for being with us today.

Friends I just want to tell you here if you've enjoyed this you're gonna see

more of Wylene and if you want to meet more of Wylene in the flesh then come

out to one of our three day limitless events. Get a chance to break your board,

get a chance to be doing your breakthrough as you get a chance to

learn from this amazing mentor, Wylene Benson. If you're not a subscriber,

subscribe so we got more of this amazing life-changing information coming your

way.

For more infomation >> Simple Change Makes You Powerful - Your Words Have Power - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Money with Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) & Stocks using Technical Analysis | 2 Simple Tools - Duration: 13:51.

So the question is how do you make money on Bitcoin?

Altcoin and Stocks in order to make profit using technical analysis

This video is going to share two cool tricks that will help you to do better trades to make more money

So let's begin this video

Question remains how do you know the right time to invest in the right company

That's real the technical analysis comes into play

And I want to make sure before telling you all of these things that these technical analysis is not even a hundred percent correct

Because there can be some errors and these tools can be helpful in order you to give you an idea

That what is the right time to buy?

You know before you go ahead and learn more about that. That's something basic that you should understand when you do some crates

We know that the company is good. We know that the coin is good

We know that it has a better future and it's bringing a lot of stuff in your life

But you don't know if this is the right time to enter and not and that's the point when technical analysis will help you up

today

I'm just going to show you two basic tools and while you can use them in

Technical analysis and can find out what is the right time to buy before going further?

I want to mention then this is just for the informated purpose in order to educate you guys with the basics

So seek some financial advisors when you do some good crates, but at the same time this information

I'm sure that this will definitely gonna help you out in order to learn - please watch this video very carefully

And I will try to explain all of these things in very simple words

So let's get it started as I mention you I'm using two tools number one is RSI - where is sensitivity index

RSI is relative sincerity index and the second one I'm using is MACD -

MACD talks about moving average Convergence divergence

So let's stick down in a very simple way how you can use these tools in order to find the right time to

Enter into the market, so let's get started

Let's take an example of a Bitcoin that I'm using for the USD dollars where you can see that there is an uptrend right now

You can use this example not only for uptrend. You can also use this example for the downtrend as well

I'm trying to show you all the way from

2017 until today how the market is moving and what should be the best way that you would have done if

You would have done good crates

So let's take this as an example since bitcoin is the best way to do it so

if someone if you see right now the green sign that you see

All these are saying buy time while the right one is showing itself time

You can watch carefully that this are showing as an uptrend channel

So if someone had bought it over here at the green sign

He would have sold it over here at the red sign, and then he would have bought it over here

And then sold it over here, and then bought it over here

So I believe someone has done it he done an amazing job in order to understand this chart

But the cushion will comes in our mind, then you know by looking at the past

You can feel like oh that should I have done it and I would have make money correct

But there are two tools that can help you out in order to understand

What could be the risk assessment that you could have taken and you can have made more money?

If not the perfect way of doing it

By the way, I have to tell you what is RSI and how you can use this tool in your trades

RSI tool says that if it is below

30 level it

Means that we are under sold region the people have sold more than the worth of this point and if it is above

70 it has been said that people have bought more than the worth of this coin

The next point weight is important if you see over here

It is touching this 30 level that give me an idea if I bought it over here

I'm actually making sure that I'm buying at a region when it is close to down the sole region

So this is the verse condition ever buying at the worst condition and selling it the best condition is the best strategy

That you can use as foreign buffets say buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying

So this is the same strategy that you can use by using this RSI too

So let's take an example if someone is born over here by looking is this

RSI level you would add up the best time because if you see the RSL level has increased

And at the same time you would see that the price of Bitcoin has been increasing until it has crossed this

770 person from RSI and I was going above so you can clearly say that this region is

considered to be

Overbought, and if someone has sold at that duration it means that he would have made good profit if this person has bought it over

Here, I won't recommend this on a daily basis because their daily the price shift a lot

And if you're not investing a big money into it you're not getting much out of it

so I would highly suggest if you're trying to do these kind of analysis try to focus on a

monthly basis or even

A weekly basis that will help you to decide how you should buy and when you should buy

Let's look at for the next time so as soon as it is crosses

As soon as it is crosses

That's live this level if someone has told it over here if you see clearly

From RSL level it rent all the way down and game to this bottom level which I told you is under sold

so as someone has bought it over here by looking at this RSI chart definitely and

Hold it for the time until it reaches to the top this was has been a good idea

This is very important for me to tell you at this point of time that you can see their tools all times

There is a human temptation that we get very

emotional if we don't make more money out of it like take an example if

That was the point I made it I sold it at 4000 but it reaches to

$4,100

The greediness of human nature says that I would have felt like oh, I should have put it

I should have waited more to gain that hundred dollars

I was highly suggest to you guys when you do trades try to be happy when you make some profit

Don't feel that if you had I bar it earlier. You would have made more money

That's emotional nature. Will not help you out to be consistent in your formula

So that's very important if you see over here after getting to this level it went down again

And then after touching to this level it is going back up so this is giving you an idea right now guys

so as soon as it touched to this level the time will come when you have to sell as

For the chart what I'm observing right now

Also, now. This is the one case that I told you with RSI level

But this RSI level added to another tool

Which is MACD will be really helpful in order to give you a better understanding?

And better idea if this is the right time to enter into the market

Or is the right time to exit from this market, so let's look at this MACD and how you can use this

I'm sorry for this gain

So let's get it started one more time so MACD level has a two line if you look at over here

One is the blue and the other one is the red line?

The basic way of teaching you guys in the simple words gonna be when the blue line is on top

Then the red line it means

That we are gonna see an uptrend and when are we gonna see that the blue line is below this red line it means

That we are going down friend chart, and if it crosses blue and red line together

Either we gonna see an uptrend. Are we gonna see a downtrend

That's gonna be the turning point my suggestion to you guys is look as soon as it touched this blue and red line together

Wait until you see some movement either on hourly chart or on daily chart and try to see how the market is moving

before

Investing on this point because I mention you one more time you have to put your risk assessment when you do some crates

Alright, so if you look at over here as soon as it is crossed

So let me just open this one, and you can see clearly on this chart. This as soon as it is coming back and

Crossing and over here this cystogram is telling you

There's an uptrend chart did that kind of give you an idea because there are some fake turns. You will notice as over

Here you see that it concise body start moving up crime

So that's why I mention you sometimes the chart give you a fake

idea

and you have

To do it on the basis of few other tools so right now as I'm telling you there are two tools that you can use

In order to learn. I hope this is really helpful for you

If you see over here as soon as it crosses together

You can watch over here that RSI was in a very consistent and uptrend channel

So you could have waited more until it touches to this level

So you will continue to do it as soon as it touched on top if you will see over here it went up

That's why someone hasn't sold it because he was believing that you know with this also going on an uptrend channel

even over here

There's the right time as soon as it crosses

you would have an idea you know that's the right time to sell so that would have been the best idea for you guys if

You're learning this very quickly

Next you can see it right now

It's a buy time. How is it a buy time look at the RSI is touching 30 level look at this MACD

there is a downtrend channel and now it is crossing so I can expect now it gonna be a

By time and gonna sell in the future and now if you see it over here

Closely this is the sell time right so this is how it is be formed above 70 yes

It's a sell time now. It is coinciding together. Yes. It's a sell time and now if you see away

It's coming back downstairs, and you can you could have seen over here now look at it very closely

We are seeing an uptrend and over here. We just cross this blue and the red line

What does what this suggests you right now?

It really means that we gonna see enough print on this Bitcoin for now and now we can expect it will go high

higher in the same channel that gets

Observing if I summarize this there are two charts that can help you with this technical analysis, but there are some

Constraints that I want to tell you before if you start to dig down more about it number one

the point that you're gonna investigate this with or

The stocks you're gonna investigate with this you have to make sure the fundamental

Analysis has been done your fundamental analysis means that I'm gonna make a video out of it as well. We are gonna

Tell you how to do fundamental analysis and technical

Analysis, and how to incorporate both of them in order to better trades, that's gonna be in my future videos

and if you want to join me please do subscribe and turn on the

Notification so the next time when I post this video you get it really fast

So coming back to the point the constraint gonna be when you have when you know

That the coins or the stock that you're investing is worth

It has a bright future is really helping the community its solving some problem

We are seeing a bright future for this company or this point

that's the time to investigate if there is the right time to buy or not and

It's how you come up with this technical analysis because if you're gonna do some technical analysis

Let's take an example if you do a technical analysis on some icy O's that are new in the market that has no future

right now

We don't know exactly if you don't know what technology is talking about if we don't

Understand what the kind of features they provide to the market and if this helpful or not if we don't we'll know that the whitepaper

Is trustworthy or not so if you know the technology behind it in the kind of

Efforts they're bringing, I think that's the time you go ahead and dig down and find out. What is the right time to buy?

I hope you like this video where I discuss two basic tools

You know what to do your technical analysis, and I hope this will help you out

And we are hoping this Bitcoin is gonna continue this another uptrend and we will go ahead

And we won't gonna break this channel if you want to watch my more videos

Let me know let me know what kind of questions. Do you have let me know?

What kind of tools that you want me to discuss and try to use them in any of the examples that I that you can?

Learn really fast if you enjoyed this video. Please do subscribe my channel one more time my kids share

It share it with your friends. Tell them educate them because right now

That's the right time to do it for Bitcoin

And that's the right wave we have a long way to go for this Bitcoin

This is still in an initial stage, but we have a bright future together, so let's enjoy this video

And hope to see you in next video so until then take care peace

For more infomation >> How to make Money with Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) & Stocks using Technical Analysis | 2 Simple Tools - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

Saraswathi Pooja kolam | Simple Pooja vidhanam | decoration at home | alankaram | in Tamil - Duration: 3:56.

Namaste ! Let us see how to perform Saraswati Puja during Navaratri

The plank on which we place the photo of Goddess Saraswathi is cleaned and a traditional rangoli with kaavi is done

photo of Goddess Saraswati is wiped with clean cloth

Apply sandal wood paste , turmeric powder and kumkum

if we mix sandal powder in "rose water " we have nice fragrance

decorate with flower garland

white flowers are preferred

I am using jadhi malli a type of jasmine

I have tied the flowers at home

white lotus is preferred

I could not get white lotus flowers

on another plank draw a kolam

on it

place the books of school or college going children

My daughter's note book

a book on which I practice kolam , I place on the plank

The books we place in Puja

are giving to children on Vijayadasami day for them to read

We can recite the mantras we know and pray

to Saraswathi

we can perform archana with white flowers

for naivedyam , take four betel leaves

the betel leaves should be without damages

areca nut

any fruit , and coconut ( after breaking )

offer dhopp

offer naivedyam , aarti and camphor

After aarthi , offer camphor aarthi and then pray to Her

For more infomation >> Saraswathi Pooja kolam | Simple Pooja vidhanam | decoration at home | alankaram | in Tamil - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Life Hacks using coca-cola Bottle - Duration: 3:26.

Simple Life Hacks using coca cola Bottle

For more infomation >> Simple Life Hacks using coca-cola Bottle - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Paper Battle Axe : How to Make a Paper Battle Axe - Simple Way - Easy Tutorial Of Paper Battle Axe - Duration: 5:08.

Creative Paper Craft

For more infomation >> Paper Battle Axe : How to Make a Paper Battle Axe - Simple Way - Easy Tutorial Of Paper Battle Axe - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

algorithms and programming: simple gcd - Duration: 27:29.

For more infomation >> algorithms and programming: simple gcd - Duration: 27:29.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Over Juicy!!! 50 Giant Shumai!! & Simple Chinese Porridge [7.5Kg] 11860kcal [Click CC] - Duration: 6:15.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today! tadaa isn't this amazing? it just fills the table and barely fits in screen

~oh this side isn't in the shot~

so a while back I did a shiu mai and sausage video featuring food I received from a friend

and this time around my friend sent me 50 of those super yummy shiu mai again

so today I'll be eating this along with this super easy to make chinese porridge

so I know its a super simple porridge but lets just see how its made anyways

this is how its made let chicken soup come to a boil

add rice and let it cook for a bit

and add grated ginger to taste and cook till you think its ready

then cut up some leek

slice it with a fork

then cut with a knife

add salt and pepper to taste then the leek

add sesame

oh its sesame oil

I always call it the wrong thing

then its done

then this porridge along with the bowl is 3.9kg

and look at these guys these siu mai are super huge

and I bought these regular sized siu mai from 7-11 and there are even smaller ones made for bento lunch boxes

I got these for a size comparison

K when you put them side by side they just don't compare at all

I think 1 of these is similar to about 3 of the regular ones

and I'll post up the weight of these without the plate afterwards right about here

~I don't know what the weight is at the moment~

these siu mai are truly delish

alright at long last itadakimasu

will you look at it? doesn't it look so yummy

I'll try cutting into it

this is what it looks like its jam packed with meat

I just can't get enough of this flavor

the meat is soooo~ juicy

the moment you bite into it the juices just gush right out.... its so good

and now for the porridge here

if I had chicken it would be a good idea to add it but this time around we only had ginger and leek

you can really taste the ginger and its so yummy

I love that sesame oil flavor in it as well

I love eating this chinese porridge

so lets try these siu mai I bought at 7-11

the siu mai from 7-11 are so yummy

this porridge really warms you up right away

I'm getting so hot right now my neck always gets so sweaty

tadaa I've finished off 1 plate I think that it had about 14 of them on it

I raised my seat

yum

this is yummy with chili oil as well

so I've eaten 23 of these I've ~~~~

a chopstick fell

these are getting cold so I'll go warm them up

hot

?

these are better when warm but they just aren't good at all when too hot

I might have burnt my tongue on that

microwaves are tough to get right... so tough

K I've finished off the second plate

and now these

I made a whole bunch of sauce but I just ran out of it so I'm gonna make some more

all done

last siu mai

last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita these 50 siu mai were CRAZY DELISH

I had porridge with it today but rice or something with carbs go great with

these sorts of things like gyozas and what not They taste so darn good when eaten together

and especially today's siu mai were so yummy

I get so excited when eating these ginormous things like these

I was super excited to be able to eat all these

these were so yummy won't you all please give them a try

and as always thanks for watching if there is anything you'd like me to do or eat please

tell me in the comment section or via twitter if you liked this video please hit the like or subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Over Juicy!!! 50 Giant Shumai!! & Simple Chinese Porridge [7.5Kg] 11860kcal [Click CC] - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to make paper boat Easy Origami Boat Simple crafts for kids - Duration: 2:03.

Welcome to my Channel in which i will

show you paper boat instructions. In this

tutorial i use color paper. Please see

carefully this video and if you practice one

or two time then you will make paper plane.

For more infomation >> How to make paper boat Easy Origami Boat Simple crafts for kids - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

simple mehndi design for hand 2017 setp by step by design4hobby - Duration: 3:29.

please subscribe

please like,comment & share this video

For more infomation >> simple mehndi design for hand 2017 setp by step by design4hobby - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Star Bharat Shows Review: Crisp, Simple And Different - Duration: 18:56.

Star Bharat Shows Review: Crisp, Simple And Different

Nimki Mukhiya.

Nimki Mukhiya is a story about a fun-loving and carefree village girl, Nimki.

She belongs to a poor family.

She doesn't know what fate has in store for her.

Nimki has big dreams.

She is unaware of the realities of the world outside.

Nimki contests in a local election and her journey of self discovery begins.

Story:.

Nimki is pretty and confident girl.

She dreams of Emraan Hashmi, but fails to see his face.

Nimki goes for her exam.

She asks her friends to pray for her till she finishes her exam.

She has a loving and caring family.

Nimki gets help from her friends.

A real insight of the village living is seen.

Nimki tells her lecturer that she is studying well to get married in a good household.

She requests her lecturer and gets extra time to cheat in the exam.

Nimki's innocence is seen when she pastes the answer key in the paper and writes a cute note for the examiner.

Nimki finishes her final paper.

She decides to go for watching a movie.

On the way, Nimki sees Mukhiya's son Babbu Singh's poster.

Mukhiya's family is introduced.

Nimki enjoys a movie with her family.

She gets to meet Babbu Singh in the theatre.

Babbu Singh is called at home.

He assures his dad that he will win the people in the village function.

Nimki develops a liking for Babbu Singh.

She then gets to see the side effects of power and takes a stand.

Overall:.

The show has good star cast in terms of performance.

All the actors justify their role and shine out by keeping their portrayals likeable and different.

Bhumika Gurung and Abhishek Sharma are playing the leads.

Bhumika is the scene stealer in every episode.

Many will relate to Nimki's real to life character.

The show brings light and clean comedy.

Nimki Mukhiya is a promising show.

It can be tried once.

Our Rating: 3 out of 5.

Saam Daam Dand Bhed:.

Saam Daam Dand Bhed revolves around Vijay Namdhari and his political journey.

He comes across many shocking things that could ruin his life and career in a moment.

Vijay keeps love, friendship and family over political powers.

He is unaware of his destiny.

Story:.

Vijay is one of a kind, smart and balanced man.

Vijay's journey turns inspiration for everyone.

Vijay turns into a big political leader from a carefree youngster.

He is known for doing justice for all.

Vijay tries all the four ways Saam Daam Dand Bhed to achieve victory.

Vijay saves a girl's respect.

He beats up an inspector, teaching him a good lesson.

Vijay just loves the earnings he gets by his hardwork.

He bonds with strangers and makes relations of humanity.

Vijay didn't wish to enter politics ever.

He was unemployed, but stood with all the helpless people always.

Vijay's family is introduced.

Vijay didn't know he will get helpless to enter politics.

He gets a chance to change time and walk along.

He is more of a family man, but becomes a guiding light for many.

Overall:.

Leads Bhanu Uday and Sonal Vengurlekar do complete justice with their roles.

Bhanu Uday has made an amazing comeback with this show.

He totally gets into Vijay's character.

It has romance, action, and bits of humor.

The show has a strong concept.

Good scenes, dialogues and appropriate detailing.

The show doesn't disappoint. Our Rating:.

5 out of 5. Kya Haal, Mr Paanchal.

Kya Haal, Mr Paanchal is a comedy series, where Kunti and her son's journey is seen.

Kunti Devi is looking for a perfect bride for her son Kanhaiya.

Kanhaiya also wants to get married soon.

He is innocent, good hearted and a sweet guy.

All his family members are comic characters.

Kunti's high demands get a hit by the fate.

Story:.

Kunti tells Kanhaiya about the girl's family coming.

Kanhaiya gets hopeful.

Kanhaiya manages the work smartly.

Kanhaiya gets to meet a girl, who is good in cooking, but not a bit devotional.

Kunti calls off the alliance.

The girl's family insults them for having so many demands from her would be bahu.

He tells Kunti that her dream of a perfect bahu will never be fulfilled.

Kunti challenges Shiv to grant her wish, else she will die in the temple.

Kanhaiya doesn't want Kunti to risk her life.

She does tapasya and prays to Shiv to give her Sarvagunn Samparn bahu.

She turns too desperate to find a perfect bride.

She finds it tough to get all the qualities in a single girl.

She doesn't lose hope.

Lord Shiv gives his Darshan to Kunti and Kanhaiya.

He asks her to wait till Kanhaiya gets his soul mate.

She worries that Kanhaiya turned 36 years old now.

Lord Shiv finally grants her wish, but with a twist.

Kunti keeps interrupting when Lord Shiv blesses Kanhaiya.

Kanhaiya gets five different blessings.

Kunti gets five daughters-in-law and finds hard to deal with them.

Overall:.

The show is a rib tickling comedy.

The main characters Kunti Devi and Kanhaiya are played by Kanchan Gupta and Manindar Singh.

They put life in the scene by their perfect timings.

Its tough to create humor.

Kya Haal, Mr Paanchal just does that.

By a thoughtful wish turning bizarre, Kunti Devi falls in trouble to manage five bahus, each having an unique trait.

Kanhaiya gets stuck in weird circumstances.

The show promises a lots of laughter.

Its surely, a good family entertainment.

Our Rating: 3 out of 5. Ayushaman Bhava:.

Ayushaman Bhava is a story of an eight-year-old boy Krish, who seeks justice for the crimes committed against him in his past life.

Avinash was a software engineer, who got betrayed by his friend in his company.

Avinash takes re-birth and re-connects with his family.

Story:.

Avinash works day and night to make a never seen before software.

Avinash loves his family a lot.

He is his parents' pride.

He has high hopes to sell it for a good price and set his life.

Avinash's software gets stolen.

Avinash gets arrested for the theft.

He tries to expose the culprits.

He badly gets deceived.

Avinash who led a simple life with his family, hoped to get success by his software and provide a good life to his family.

He planned to marry his love Samaira.

Avinash was smart, intelligent, and a good hearted guy.

He believed everyone, assuming the world is kind like his family.

With big dreams in eyes, Avinash gets an unfortunate death.

He dies as a restless soul, leaving many tasks incomplete.

Avinash gets reborn as Krish.

Krish is born to a simple, sincere and loving couple.

Krish is most loved by his mother.

Krish leaves for his picnic trip.

Krish starts recalling his past life.

Overall:.

Avinash Sachdeva, Megha Gupta and child actor Ricky Patel play the lead.

Avinash is fairly good in his portrayal.

Ricky as young Krish takes the story ahead.

The show is a revenge drama with a reincarnation twist.

Supporting cast is fairly cast.

Story gets a fresh touch to it, as the little boy takes revenge from big baddies.

Our Rating: 3 out of 5.

For more infomation >> Star Bharat Shows Review: Crisp, Simple And Different - Duration: 18:56.

-------------------------------------------

How to create simple constructor bot - Duration: 1:23.

Let's discuss, how to create simplest bot in MiniApps constructor

Click "Build bot in constructor" button

Type any name for your bot

For example "My first constructor bot"

Click "Create" button

Scroll down

and click "Schema" field to open the constructor

Choose the first screen

and type a text which will appear after the bot starting

For instance "It's my first page"

Go to the next field to create a second page

Type "Go to the second page"

As you can see the second page was created

Select it

and type "It's my second page"

Click "Save & Close" button

Then "Save" button to save our configuration

Our bot is ready

For more infomation >> How to create simple constructor bot - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Success Tricks to Help You Maintain Your Momentum - Duration: 2:56.

alright alright so I was talking with my friend the other day and we're talking

about different strategies and things that I'm using to you know really

advance not just my my career but also my financial position

and one of the techniques I was telling him about he said to me you know he

learnt that from my mentor like back in 2012 and he said you forgot all about it

this is what happens when we are reaching for our goals and we're

learning this stuff we try out all these techniques and we use them but as we

start to really grow we start to develop some of these techniques we let them go

and when we forget about it and later on in life when we're trying our new goal

which we don't realize that we have some of the tools but we stopped using it so

this is one of the things that is really hard to do as as things start to really

really develop for you and you start to reach some of your goals and you get

some of your wins and you you start going for some of the bigger wins some

of the little things that you did to keep you on track to to help you really

really believe that you can hit those goals some of those things just you

forget about doing all right

because there are little things but there are little techniques that really

make a big difference in your success should it be a tool box for your success

should always be in there but it's getting in that habit of remembering to

keep these routines these little things no the little meditations doing the

little techniques that that you can use and I talked about it in some of our

books that you can use to to bring about a mindset for success and then to be

able to maintain that success so that's what I wanted to talk to you about

today's it's just really not letting go of this stuff just just because you

start to become very successful and you know you get really busy but to really

always go back to some of your basic techniques maybe reread some of the

books that that really got you to where you are now

that's one of the things we did in our book we put in a lot of exercises that

you can use over and over again you can go back to them so that you know eyes as

you read some of your bigger goals as things get hectic you can pull that book

back out and reread some of the things that we're talking about and start to

reapply them to your new goals so don't forget about the the little techniques

that got you to where where you are now they're still useful you can use them

for your whole life thanks we'll talk to you again

For more infomation >> Simple Success Tricks to Help You Maintain Your Momentum - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Awesome makeup transformation ♥ Simple Eyeliner Styles - Duration: 1:00.

Makeup Official ❤️

For more infomation >> Awesome makeup transformation ♥ Simple Eyeliner Styles - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Affinity Plus Digital Banking Upgrade - Simple, Convenient and Powerful - Duration: 2:24.

Hi! It's Kat again. More exciting news about how your Affinity Plus digital

banking experience is getting an upgrade you have told us members want to bank on

their own time with a simple, convenient and powerful digital experience. I'm here

today to tell you more about how Affinity Plus is making it happen. Our

most-important effort? It's been listening to you. Our members have shared

thoughts in surveys, social media, in person and on the phone.

We've even held focus groups with you to get your immediate feedback on our work.

We've looked at every Affinity Plus banking experience like routine

transactions and how we can improve them. We thought about the most-significant

milestones in your life and how Affinity Plus has played a part, or could play a

part. We have looked for inspiration everywhere -- there's a lot of smart people

doing really cool things with technology. We've borrowed some of the best ideas

happening in today's marketplace. All this work is upgrading your digital

banking experience. That includes the Affinity Plus website, online banking, the

mobile banking app and our rewards program. First up - changes to the online

banking login box. It has a home now in the upper-right-hand corner of your

browser window. It stays there all the time on your computer or mobile device.

Online banking gets streamlined navigation, and the stability is improved.

The mobile app is going to be faster and easier. You'll have an up-to-date,

user-friendly interface. Touch login! And the option to switch on Quick Balance,

which means you can see your account balances without logging in. We're taking

the best parts of two rewards program and creating one rewards program. You'll

have the opportunity to choose rewards you really value -- travel, merchandise, gift

cards, rate reductions or fee refund. As we're getting all this ready, there's

things you can do, too. Update your contact information! Watch for more emails and

social-media updates. Go to our web page -- affinity plus dot org slash upgrade

We're really excited about the future. Thank you for your membership.

Remember - read all about what's coming up at affinity plus org slash upgrade. Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét