Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

News on Youtube Sep 30 2017

Hugh Hefner: effusive tributes ignore Playboy founder's dark side

The man who created Playboy, who has died aged 91, has been remembered as an American icon – but others recall a controlling, emotionally abusive manip

As celebrities shared their memories of Hugh Hefner, who died on Wednesday aged 91, some of the most fervent elegies came from the Playboy "playmates" who lived in his famous – or infamous – mansion

Hef changed my life," said Kendra Wilkinson, a former girlfriend who lived with him in his later years. "He made me the person I am today.

I couldn't be more thankful for our friendship and our time together. I will miss him so much but he will be in my heart forever."

The Hefner in these remembrances – a naughty, avuncular mentor – was strikingly different from the man who exploded on to the publishing scene in 1953

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét