Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

News on Youtube Sep 28 2017

Hello everyone, I have a message for you all regarding relationships.

Let us pray, Father God thank you for this special message, help us to understand it,

in Jesus Christ name, amen.

In our society, we are taught to get into relationships.

It can be friendships, boyfriend-girlfriend, and soon marriages, to start a family, and

have children.

Everytime I meet someone new, they would always ask me, do you have a boyfriend?

And I would say, no, I don't plan in having a boyfriend, or getting married, at all.

They would ask, why?

Every female would want to get a boyfriend, be married, and start a family.

I would tell them, that I was called by Jesus Christ to preach His Word, and to heal the

sick, to share the message of God to everyone.

I dedicate my whole life to Jesus Christ.

So I can do Father God's Will in my life.

Many people would get shocked, and think of me as weird, there are some people who understand

that God called me to have a mission in life.

When I became born of God, I told Jesus Christ to use my life, and my whole body so He can

do His Father's Will in my life.

That was my choice, I am not saying that everybody should do this, but for those who choose to

obey Jesus Christ fully, you have to ask Jesus Christ if you should do this.

If you have any questions, pray to Jesus Christ directly.

This is the end of this message, may Father God give you the Peace of Jesus Christ, in

Jesus Christ name, amen.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét